Adult plagiocephaly (lateral strain) can be treated

M

maxmax901

Iron
Just with facial execices (not the ones you can see on YTB done by chinese), by acting from the inside and the outside of the skull
It’s causing most of facial asymmetries (eyes not at the same level, bigger jaw on the left side than the right,…)
Bradley Copper, Ryan gosling have it
From a top vue, plagiocephaly looks like that
8E5AEB36 6C66 4250 8157 B502E4101873

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: eiegta and ChristianChad
Just with facial execices (not the ones you can see on YTB done by chinese), by acting from the inside and the outside of the skull
It’s causing most of facial asymmetries (eyes not at the same level, bigger jaw on the left side than the right,…)
Bradley Copper, Ryan gosling have it
From a top vue, plagiocephaly looks like that View attachment 1908817
I may have this :/

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 86407
I may have this :/
There are too many exercises to show that I would need to do an effecient thread on it but im too lazy

The best exercice you can do is this one
Do this

Make sure to HAVE A STRAIGHT POSTURE
If it's not the case, do chin tucks
Do not do it if you don't have a straight posture

EDIT : you have to grab your forehead and your back of the head, and act hard and turn around your spinal axis

Last edited:
There are too many exercises to show that I would need to do an effecient thread on it but im too lazy

The best exercice you can do is this one View attachment 1908834

EDIT : you have to grab your forehead and your back of the head, and act hard and turn around your spinal axis
Has this EVER worked??? Are there any successful corrections of this issue?

Has this EVER worked??? Are there any successful corrections of this issue?
It worked on a lot of people yes but they used also other exercices at the same time each day
It's just one of them

The best exercice you can do is this one View attachment 1908834

Dumbass

• Hmm...
Reactions: maxmax901
I know im necroposting but I have a reason to for any of you lifeless sub5s out here falling for this. For explanation, lateral strain is different from plagiocephaly. While plagiocephaly is a deformity that is more than likely impossible to fix for most people without surgical implants or remodeling, lateral strain is a cranial dysfunction that can be treated (most of the time). This condition of "lateral strain" also has to do with your sphenoid. How this dysfunction actually works is that, since the sphenoid and occupital bone are connected by a joint called the spheno-occipital synchondrosis, when they become out of place the whole skull starts to remodel and shift. This is also the way that people talk about "oh your sphenoid is the cause of your asymmetry" because for most it is. We have things such as Starecta/NCR/Cranial Osteopathy to fix this condition but for plagiocephaly it is different (THERE ARE OTHER CRANIAL DYSFUNCTIONS THAT CAUSE YOUR ASYMMETRY SUCH AS TORSION. LATERAL STRAIN IS NOT THE ONLY ONE). If you have plagiocephaly it is likely that your occupital bone has either been flattened asymmetrically, completely flattened perfectly but is shifted, or was pushed out by the flattening of the parietal and temporal bones. If it was flattened completely, then you have a chance to actually fix your condition through cranial osteopathy. As if it were perfectly flattened, since it were flattened on the side which would categorize it as plagiocephaly, theoretically the realignment of the occupital bone would just put it back in place and you would just have a flat back head (aka brachycephaly). If the bone was flattened asymmetrically, your kinda fucked. Only options that are out there are implants or cranial vault remodeling. And with that, more or so likely your gonna have shitty facial asymmetry, so reality is that your gonna need a shitton of craniofacial and orthognathic surgeries 💀. but if your occupital bone was pushed out in a different direction and not flattened by your plagiocephaly but just shifted, another theory arises that if you pair Starecta/NCR/Cranial Osteopathy. Theoretically the bones could realign and possibly the internal pressure of your brain could push the flattened part back into shape. But this is unlikely, and your more or so likely to fix any external asymmetries, but will need a implant or such surgery to fix the flattened part of the head. And then again, this is all theory. But there are truly no proven ways to fix this after infancy besides surgery and most are mediocre results at best. Best of wishes to anyone with this condition, but most of you guys are out of luck. Pull a TK or ER atp if it doesnt work because if you wont surgerymaxx its over for you. 😭(JFL)