Advice for an obese virgin.

J

Jbrow327

Iron
I am 27, Male, 5 feet 7 inches and 238 pounds. I have never dated, kissed, or had a girlfriend. What would you do in my situation? I want to get this weight off of me as fast as possible. What's the best way to do it?
Thanks.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Soulsmaxx, Arkantos and heroinfather
lose weight

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Mansnob, Arkantos and 1 other person
I am 27, Male, 5 feet 7 inches and 238 pounds. I have never dated, kissed, or had a girlfriend. What would you do in my situation? I want to get this weight off of me as fast as possible. What's the best way to do it?
Thanks.
Assess your mental health yourself and don't let others interfere with your assessment. Lose the weight in the long term and focus on your appearance and small things. Don't worry about your height, it's something you can't change so don't let that even bother you, it's not something you can change. Everything you can change for the better, decide that you will make those changes and don't lose focus but don't take on everything at once. Find some copes along your way and do things you enjoy too, so long as those things don't work against your long term goals.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Truecel14, Mansnob and 4 others
Thanks.
damn didnt know that my future self is using looksmax, just LDAR like me

Dick length? @dicklet4incher

Asses your mental health yourself and don't let others interfere with your assessment. Lose the weight in the long term and focus on your appearance and small things. Don't worry about your height, it's something you can't change so don't let that even bother you, it's not something you can change. Everything you can change for the better, decide that you will make those changes and don't lose focus but don't take on everything at once. Find some copes along your way and do things you enjoy too, so long as those things don't work against your long term goals.
Just fucking lol at this bluepilled comment

Looksmax ASAP op. One of our users here didnt eat nothing but water for 2 weeks. He lost a shit ton of weight got results he is happy with and is now healthier than ever.

Obviosuly you dont have to do all that but definitely lose bodyfat and hit the gym. Your goal is to make your face as good as possible and as lean as possible. Appearance of body doesnt matter but mass helps.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, GenericChad1444, androidcel and 1 other person
1500 calories a day. coffee breakfast, apple lunch. and u can eat a little bit of garbage for dinner under 900 calories. better if dinner is not garbage

Thanks guys. Has anybody done alternate day fasting? 1 meal every 48 hours.

Thanks guys. Has anybody done alternate day fasting? 1 meal every 48 hours.
That's a short term solution, you will eventually need to eat more than once a day and your body is going to get all that weight back.

Get RP's programs, going to the gym doing some LIFTING and some LIGHT CARDIO is what you will need, it's going to take time and you are probably going to give up to be bloody honest.

If you have the balls and courage to go through the process then it will be amazing in the end

Lose weight what the fuck were you expecting? Get off your ass and stop being lazy looking for a quick fix

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and heroinfather
ROPE

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, androidcel and heroinfather
10*(pounds of your bw) calories, walking 5x a week for 30 minutes, gym 3x a week do OHP, pull-ups(australian pull ups if you cant do basic) incline bench press(add weight every training, and if progress stalls, add weight every second training), once a week u can go over your calorie limit( but dont go insane)

If you don't want to die a virgin, time to turn yourself into a beast. No other way around, GL.

I think 800 to 1200 calories with a lot of protein per day would be good. What do you guys think?

I think 800 to 1200 calories with a lot of protein per day would be good. What do you guys think?
dude don't eat that low otherwise you will binge after 4 days

That calculator has my "extreme" fat loss calories at only 1 pound per week.
1 pound per week is perfect. That's 52 pounds in a year. Any more and you'll risk losing muscle. Stop looking for the easy way out.

1 pound per week is perfect. That's 52 pounds in a year. Any more and you'll risk losing muscle. Stop looking for the easy way out.
Please don't infect the forum with broscience. Thanks.

There's no risk. You will lose muscle unless you're taking anabolic steroids whilst losing the weight. Losing fat slowly won't mean you won't lose any muscle.

There's no risk. You will lose muscle unless you're taking anabolic steroids whilst losing the weight. Losing fat slowly won't mean you won't lose any muscle.
So basically, I can eat as little as possible for as long as the willpower is there?

So basically, I can eat as little as possible for as long as the willpower is there?
No because you'll have a metabolic adaptation to fatloss and severely downregulate your thyroid if you starve yourself.
No because you'll have a metabolic adaptation to fatloss and severely downregulate your thyroid if you starve yourself.
But yeah you can eat a lot less calories considering you're obese. You just can't do the same if you were like 185lbs. Just go for something sustainable. Try suppressing your appetite.

But yeah you can eat a lot less calories considering you're obese. You just can't do the same if you were like 185lbs. Just go for something sustainable. Try suppressing your appetite.
Metabolic adaptations are bs and usually water weight.

Not necessarily true. If this guy has never lifted a weight in his life he can absolutely gain muscle while cutting at 1 pound per week. Losing fat at a rate of 1 pound per week. It's called a recomposition. 2 types of people can do that:

Complete beginners.

People who are obese/have excess body fat.

Jbrow327 is for sure 1 of those things, and probably the other.

What's the point of going on an extreme cut and then looking skinnyfat? Even if for some reason he can't recomp, he should at least try it for some time.

If you gain strength in the gym on a cut, you're gaining muscle.

All the more reason to start with a simple 500 calorie deficit and go from there as he stops losing weight, as his metabolism adapts. Keep in mind the human metabolism adapts very quickly to caloric load and there's no real evidence in support of metabolic damage. Within days the metabolism revs itself back up as the calories have been increased to support the person's new weight. Reverse dieting is a scam in my opinion. It's a con the fitness industry runs so that coaches can keep clients hired for extra weeks after their contest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: x30001
Not necessarily true. If this guy has never lifted a weight in his life he can absolutely gain muscle while cutting at 1 pound per week. Losing fat at a rate of 1 pound per week. It's called a recomposition. 2 types of people can do that:

Complete beginners.

People who are obese/have excess body fat.

Jbrow327 is for sure 1 of those things, and probably the other.

What's the point of going on an extreme cut and then looking skinnyfat? Even if for some reason he can't recomp, he should at least try it for some time.

If you gain strength in the gym on a cut, you're gaining muscle.
Yeah he should lift too. More muscle you hold, the easier it is to burn fat. He definitely can do some nice recomp for starters. Good advice man

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deliverance
bro your 27 and a virgin and a manlet at that

Im guessing your facially ugly as well+your fat

its over, might as well keep binging and rot instead of sufffering through low kcal diets to no avail

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormie, androidcel, sorrowfulsad and 2 others

its over, might as well keep binging and rot instead of sufffering through low kcal diets to no avail
agreed. OP you are 27 ffs.. if you are 27 you better be looksmaxxed with relationship experience or you are worthless. you can never have a happy life, you waited too long to improve. why even try when it is too late?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502

Shut up.

agreed. OP you are 27 ffs.. if you are 27 you better be looksmaxxed with relationship experience or you are worthless. you can never have a happy life, you waited too long to improve. why even try when it is too late?
this

idk why ppl dont rope or sui nowadays

Im pretty sure i might sui if i dont find a reason for living by the end of the year. idk how ppl can go 27 yrs like tht lfmao

if it wasnt for anime, i would have roped earlier this year.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Guys, it's impossible to know what you look like unless you get lean. I mean actually lean to expose facial features. I just can't believe people are telling a guy who probably can't even see his cheekbones and jawline to give up.

The guy's got a BMI of 37 for crying out loud, he's clinically obese.

Is this one of those pathetic incels who come on here and try to bring everybody down to their IQ and pathetic level of thinking?

Is this one of those pathetic incels who come on here and try to bring everybody down to their IQ and pathetic level of thinking?
no its called the blackpill. learn to swallow it

moneymax , lose weight , plastic surgery in korea
Move to Eastern europe or Asia
Profit

I think a good idea would be to start at 800 calories very high protein. Then I up it by 200 calories for every 20 pounds I lose. So at 220 pounds I'll up it to 1000 calories, at 180 I'll up it to 1200 calories, 160 I'll up it to 1400 calories, and I should hit 1500 calories at 150 pounds. What do you think?

fast with stimulants for as long as it takes to get low bf. No you won't do any harm till you start looking like this:

use common sense.

Type of drug. Caffine, adderall, meth... that sort of stuff. They suppress appetite.
Ok. So are you saying literally no food with just caffeine etc.?

Ok. So are you saying literally no food with just caffeine etc.?

yeah. coffee, gum, tea, diet soda, caffeine gum and a lot of water. maybe a protein shake very now & then if you exercise. If you can do it you'll drop the weight pretty fast.

yeah. coffee, gum, tea, diet soda, caffeine gum and a lot of water. maybe a protein shake very now & then if you exercise. If you can do it you'll drop the weight pretty fast.
Ok I will start by just seeing how long I can last without food. I will try to get at least a gallon of water in a day. What do you recommend to eat when i do actually eat?
I know I can do 48 hours quite effortlessly. I have done a few of those before.

Ok I will start by just seeing how long I can last without food. I will try to get at least a gallon of water in a day. What do you recommend to eat when i do actually eat?

if you can do 48 hours easily, you wouldnt be a fat sack of shit, I doubt you can even do 8 hours

if you can do 48 hours easily, you wouldnt be a fat sack of shit, I doubt you can even do 8 hours

It's because he still has food digesting. He probably has a a good aptitude toward fasting as well but he's an emotional eater & eats out of boredom.

Just eat as little as you can I don't have a specific diet plan or anything but simply put: a caloric deficit= weight loss, a large caloric deficit= greater weight loss, stimulants= appetite suppression

In your situation I'd do this:

Until you hit 10% bodyfat:
150mg testE/wk.
20mg anavar per day.

Suicide cut as hard as possible and do lots of cardio

cycle yohimbine and EC throughout and use clen once you hit 12%bf.

Then:

Bump test to 300, add 210mg/wk of tren ace and get jacked. Taper up the tren if you can handle it. Wouldn't normally recommend tren but in your case you're pretty much fucked anyways so might as well be able to appeal to the girls out there who are into jacked guys.

So no food today. Next time I plan on eating, if I'm even hungry then, is tomorrow night. Has anybody here fasted before? Are you supposed to drink salt water or something like that?
What is your record weight loss? How much did you lose? How did you do it? How long did it take?
What is your record weight loss? How much did you lose? How did you do it? How long did it take?

Last edited:
DONT not eating anything for a day. Youll end up binge eating. just slowly decrease your quantity. Also i want to give you a prior warning but if youre really obese and you lose weight, therell be excess skin which needs surgery to get rid of

eat only meat and vegetables but very very small meals, only to put down your hunger when you are hungry. Don't eat or drink anything sweet, anything milk based and so on, just bit of meat and vegetables.

Your appetite is adjusting to your eating habbits, after a week you will no longer be that much hungry

just kys kiddo

eat only meat and vegetables but very very small meals, only to put down your hunger when you are hungry. Don't eat or drink anything sweet, anything milk based and so on, just bit of meat and vegetables.

Your appetite is adjusting to your eating habbits, after a week you will no longer be that much hungry
That sounds like a better more sustainable plan. I will eat daily then but only when I'm absolutely hungry. Then I will have just enough meat and vegetables to make the hunger subside and drink lots of water. I will make sure I'm going to bed hungry though. I need to get used to not having so much food all the time because that's how I got obese in the first place.
DONT not eating anything for a day. Youll end up binge eating. just slowly decrease your quantity. Also i want to give you a prior warning but if youre really obese and you lose weight, therell be excess skin which needs surgery to get rid of
Thanks. I think I'll have loose skin no matter what. I've been overweight/obese all my life. Never even seen my own abs or jawline.

That sounds like a better more sustainable plan. I will eat daily then but only when I'm absolutely hungry. Then I will have just enough meat and vegetables to make the hunger subside and drink lots of water. I will make sure I'm going to bed hungry though. I need to get used to not having so much food all the time because that's how I got obese in the first place.
I respect your motivation, hopefully you can stick with it.