Advice for naturally oily skin

N

NitoRump

Bronze
I have naturally oily skin, especially in the middle of my forehead and my nose. Now I have tried multiple approaches to this and washing my face seems to be the worst advice. I tried washing my face everyday and twice a day too and my skin was the oiliest its ever been and I got the most frequent breakouts.
Now I have switched to washing my face once every couple of days and my skin is better but the oil still persists and I still get breakouts unpredictably.
Skincare also seems to be complete bs as I have tried most products and made 0 difference to my skin quality, I would even argue it made it worse and I got more breakouts.
Diet also seems to have no impact on me personally as I have periods of my life where I ate junk food all day and had no breakouts, and times when I ate clean as fuck and still had breakouts. Still I would appreciate some advice on what sort of food to eat
I do not use moisturizer because as I said I have tried different types of products and saw negative results, so should I use moisturizer or not?
Would appreciate advice by people who have similar skin or are knowledgable on this topic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww
Are you in puberty? If so it'll go away on it's own in a while.

Accutane made my skin permanently drier

• +1
Reactions: AySab and caiolindo
Accutane made my skin permanently drier
aint trynna get on that shit and deal with the sides bro. not worth the trouble since my skin is not too bad but Im trying to make it perfect

mine is dry and oily at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
If i eat too much fast food that may me the reason?
Yes, the only benefit of fastfood is that its pro height (more height growth)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and mathis
Yes, the only benefit of fastfood is that its pro height (more height growth)
Hooo ok i always ate fast food since i am like 10 and i am a lil over weight do you think cutting could make me grow more ? Even tho fast food make you grow taller i think i saw somewhere that cutting while being over weight make you grow

i saw somewhere that cutting while being over weight make you grow
Idk how that even work, maybe
Fat people = more fat cells = more estrogen

But i don"t know if it has huge effect really on you estrogen levels if you are fat

but if you are alr tall enough just do it

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Idk how that even work, maybe
Fat people = more fat cells = more estrogen

But i don"t know if it has huge effect really on you estrogen levels if you are fat

but if you are alr tall enough just do it
K, i’ll try it since im already 6’1 it doesnt really matter

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
I have naturally oily skin, especially in the middle of my forehead and my nose. Now I have tried multiple approaches to this and washing my face seems to be the worst advice. I tried washing my face everyday and twice a day too and my skin was the oiliest its ever been and I got the most frequent breakouts.
Now I have switched to washing my face once every couple of days and my skin is better but the oil still persists and I still get breakouts unpredictably.
Skincare also seems to be complete bs as I have tried most products and made 0 difference to my skin quality, I would even argue it made it worse and I got more breakouts.
Diet also seems to have no impact on me personally as I have periods of my life where I ate junk food all day and had no breakouts, and times when I ate clean as fuck and still had breakouts. Still I would appreciate some advice on what sort of food to eat
I do not use moisturizer because as I said I have tried different types of products and saw negative results, so should I use moisturizer or not?
Would appreciate advice by people who have similar skin or are knowledgable on this topic
Accutane, my skin type is extremely similar to yours and has the same issues.
i started isotretinoin 5mg, yes 5mg, and now my skin isn’t oily anymore (and it still glows) and I don’t have breakouts anymore except if I irritate my skin (which happens because of my stupidity).