Advice for the FBI 🇺🇸 - The Rise of the West

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Any FBI agents :feelsez: on this site. I will give a brief and simple but high IQ :bigbrain: perspective on what needs be done to reverse the fall of the west.

1. DeJewishification
- As the name suggest, complete removal of all Jewish presence in the west in the media, business, religion, politics, etc. They’re greedy and lie to the world that they are “muh Gods chosen people :soy:” as a way to somehow justify their crimes.

2. Genocide of low IQ individuals :feelstastyman: (<100 IQ) - As much as I hate blacks, they’re not the main problem. The main problem are the low IQ vermin. Blacks typically fall under this but so do Curries, Rednecks, etc. They’re more likely to commit crimes and disproportionately occupy prisons. The vast majority of inmates are below 100 IQ. They’re also more likely to choose retarded insignificant majors and will never provide anything to this world besides crime and rape so get rid of them.

3. Get rid of liberal soycucks :bluepill: - They’re professional gaslighters. Identifying as the opposite sex, biologically speaking, does nothing. It’s also funny how a bunch of these faggots simp over communist China and communist Russia/Soviet Union ignoring the fact that those people are giga-homophobic. :feelskek:

3595218 IMG 6185

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Any FBI agents :feelsez: on this site. I will give a brief and simple but high IQ :bigbrain: perspective on what needs be done to reverse the fall of the west.

1. DeJewishification
- As the name suggest, complete removal of all Jewish presence in the west in the media, business, religion, politics, etc. They’re greedy and lie to the world that they are “muh Gods chosen people :soy:” as a way to somehow justify their crimes.

2. Genocide of low IQ individuals :feelstastyman: (<100 IQ) - As much as I hate blacks, they’re not the main problem. The main problem are the low IQ vermin. Blacks typically fall under this but so do Curries, Rednecks, etc. They’re more likely to commit crimes and disproportionately occupy prisons. The vast majority of inmates are below 100 IQ. They’re also more likely to choose retarded insignificant majors and will never provide anything to this world besides crime and rape so get rid of them.

3. Get rid of liberal soycucks :bluepill: - They’re professional gaslighters. Identifying as the opposite sex, biologically speaking, does nothing. It’s also funny how a bunch of these faggots simp over communist China and communist Russia/Soviet Union ignoring the fact that those people are giga-homophobic. :feelskek:
Another far right retard. Bitch ass nigga fell for the propaganda.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and kebab
Bro I like you as a user but this thread sucks

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww and lemonnz
Did you even read? Kys.
Anti jews, anticommunist, anti low iq

strong indicators of far right extremism

I say everybody deserves to live, because if we cross the line of killing low iq people then we will cross another line, and another etc.

• +1
Bro I like you as a user but this thread sucks
Anti jews, anticommunist, anti low iq

strong indicators of far right extremism

I say everybody deserves to live, because if we cross the line of killing low iq people then we will cross another line, and another etc.
I exaggerated my points on purpose, to add humor. I thought the emojis would make it more obvious.

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
I exaggerated my points on purpose, to add humor. I thought the emojis would make it more obvious.
where are you, left or right wing?

• +1
where are you, left or right wing?
Neither tbh. Depends on the politician more so, I do admire Vivek though, so far from what I’ve seen of him he is professional and resolves discussions in an intelligent matter.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Neither tbh. Depends on the politician more so, I do admire Vivek though, so far from what I’ve seen of him he is professional and resolves discussions in an intelligent matter.
I think a mix of both is good.

Idk about british politics though, an Indian ruling England seems funny and extremely ironic

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and lemonnz