advice on reaching chadlite?

i would really like to send them because they're objectivly Better looking than you
but i don't trust u and ur narcysism
Shitstainmogger

in ur dreams.

• +1
Reactions: kyb
i can show them to Someone Who i trust like @EasyMan875 or @DelonLover1999 and then they'll tell you if they mog u
but even @SurgeryEnjoyer that has already seen them can say it
nigga if ur not sending shit gtfo, ur too pussy to send ur friends, just send urself JFL.

• +1
JFL didn't you just edit your message to a hate message when i proved i'm 6.2.5 u already felt inferior due to comparing ur face to mine, but the heights jus the cherry on top JFL gtfo
I didn't edit anything and I said I had a feeling not certain
I face mog u + you get mogged by bbc keep coping Mexican border jumper fagglt
You will never reach chadlite
"I mog everyone my only comparison is models"
Keep talking mop head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, IMOGYOU and Deleted member 24410
You look like my nut sack after I jump into cold water and they're shriveled up into my stomach.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, IMOGYOU, emeraldglass and 2 others
i can show them to Someone Who i trust like @EasyMan875 or @DelonLover1999 and then they'll tell you if they mog u
but even @SurgeryEnjoyer that has already seen them can say it
Send it to me I won't dox promise

Ur actually trolling tho no one is this retarded

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 24410
I didn't edit anything and I said I had a feeling not certain
I face mog u + you get mogged by bbc keep coping Mexican border jumper fagglt
You will never reach chadlite
"I mog everyone my only comparison is models"
Keep talking mop head
View attachment 2354328
ye yet ur pfp is of a softmaxxed homo gayboy built for bbc that i irl appeal murder without his cloutmaxxing? send urself lets have a mog battle, 99% of the niggas on here love to talk shit n swear they're some HTN / chadlite but they're bumpy nosed indians who smell of naan bread and farts, send up.

• +1
ye yet ur pfp is of a softmaxxed homo gayboy built for bbc that i irl appeal murder without his cloutmaxxing? send urself lets have a mog battle, 99% of the niggas on here love to talk shit n swear they're some HTN / chadlite but they're bumpy nosed indians who smell of naan bread and farts, send up.
I.am not sending shit to you or posting my shit on this forum I could care less jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
I.am not sending shit to you or posting my shit on this forum I could care less jfl
exactly i mog u if you sent any of ur face you'd be whooped to the mumbai poop slums where u belong, get mogged, keep copin, dickhead. JFL

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: kyb and IMOGYOU
exactly i mog u if you sent any of ur face you'd be whooped to the mumbai poop slums where u belong, get mogged, keep copin, dickhead. JFL
3562714 dontaskk

• JFL
View attachment 2354342
ur tryna be funny but ur pfp is unironically fire, keep it like that it's better then ur real ugly ass face, i give u permission to act like me (you're now gonna get attention because ur not a dopey faced dork) enjoy ltn, you're not a htn emothugmax deity JFL JFL.
n im in ur head rent free you're stalkin forums to find me bum boi haha.

• +1
i give u permission to act like me
Sorry I am not interested in

Bragging on forums while being a subhuman
Being mentally challenged
Being a homosexual
Slitting my wrists
Cutting my dick off

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and TheDragon

Being a homosexual
Slitting my wrists
Cutting my dick off
You got a free trial, start using it

• JFL

Being a homosexual
Slitting my wrists
Cutting my dick off
ye ye, must hurt after how bad i mogged you, you havent hopped off my dick since nigguh, you've been obesseively stalking n tryna talk to me more n more, u got mogged knife boy u got embarassed n ur desperately tryna get back at me but u can't i own u son, u belong under my shoe and im bored of u ur ltn i'm htn, gg, keep the pfp tho. JFL

• JFL
ye ye, must hurt after how bad i mogged you, you havent hopped off my dick since nigguh, you've been obesseively stalking n tryna talk to me more n more, u got mogged knife boy u got embarassed n ur desperately tryna get back at me but u can't i own u son, u belong under my shoe and im bored of u ur ltn i'm htn, gg, keep the pfp tho. JFL
Projection you wont get off this forums dick you got embarrassed because you got flamed by everybody and are just trying to get attention. @TRUE_CEL @Master why not just ban this retarded troll?

Projection you wont get off this forums dick you got embarrassed because you got flamed by everybody and are just trying to get attention. @TRUE_CEL @Master why not just ban this retarded troll?
still never been mogged stay hurt ltn dork, keep that pfp as a memento mori of the brutal mogging you received at the hands of a extremely tall thugmaxxing emo, wp.

• JFL
still never been mogged stay hurt ltn dork, keep that pfp as a memento mori of the brutal mogging you received at the hands of a extremely tall thugmaxxing emo, wp.

• So Sad
Reactions: TDTaykurso
You’re 16 and you write like this? Where did you get your education?

• JFL
You’re 16 and you write like this? Where did you get your education?
not sure ltn goofy, all i know is you average 1 reaction per post so you're an irrelevant ltn dickwad, + i mog u so idc about anythin u say JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nebula, kyb and .*my*.
not sure ltn goofy, all i know is you average 1 reaction per post so you're an irrelevant ltn dickwad, + i mog u so idc about anythin u say JFL.
Joined Jul 30, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Fakecels out

HTN
Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 22924, Deleted member 30432 and 2 others
You joined yesterday negroid

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 24410
looking down because i'm too tall for the mirror is a bad thing? stfu pussy stop coping out of painful jealousy and leave my forum (you're a LTN noob so ur advice is not valuable here.) GL tho fatass.
What mirror? The one I shave my balls with?

• JFL
send all of them ill mog them to prove my point JFL ur a ltn nigga flexing ur friends looks too, but ill still mog them.
Mogs no one. I'd dwarf you irl manlet

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, emeraldglass and Deleted member 24410
He's no incel
Just an annoying midget
why u talking shit, didn't u submit to me and admit u were inferior bc of ur rage u dumb black bum boy? get ur ass outta here before u become my next mogging victim. JFL

• JFL
why u talking shit, didn't u submit to me and admit u were inferior bc of ur rage u dumb black bum boy? get ur ass outta here before u become my next mogging victim. JFL
race*

• +1

• Love it
No
Who are u

No
Who are u
ironic my friend posted me and asked u if i mogged and u agreed i did, and said bc ur black, you've done all this looksmaxxing and i still effortlessly stomp u, remember posting that desperate pic next to mine n u got mogged? i own u nigga, pray i dont put effort in to looksmaxxing or it'll be a even more grim fate no point tho, i already smoke u in every realm bum azz. JFL blackie.

• JFL
keep sending my sexy high htn rare emo thug maxed pics i appreciate ur support fanboy, ik bein mogged hurts and u wanna see me mogged, but that's never happenin. JFL JFL
Sid | Ice Age Wiki | Fandom
E.T. | E.T. The Extra Terrestrial Wiki | Fandom
shitpost /tc/ on Twitter: my meat watching me open incognito for the 4th  time tonight https://t.co/hYTfGKIqjq / Twitter

Nice family reunion glad you could all see each other again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Skywalker, Tallman and 1 other person
ironic my friend posted me and asked u if i mogged and u agreed i did, and said bc ur black, you've done all this looksmaxxing and i still effortlessly stomp u, remember posting that desperate pic next to mine n u got mogged? i own u nigga, pray i dont put effort in to looksmaxxing or it'll be a even more grim fate no point tho, i already smoke u in every realm bum azz. JFL blackie.
Yeah but youre a midget.

Yeah but youre a midget.
i mog u facially and i'm 6 foot 2 and a half? swallow the truthpill that i mog u everywhere n anywhere, and get comfortable being my shoe polisher lil negro boy. MOGGED JFL
Heightpill
Shitstainmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyb and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Skywalker and Deleted member 24410