advice on reaching chadlite?

They're elevator shoes lol
untrue, they're literally just nike air max ltd 3's the heightpill excuse has been disproven i'm hot as fuck and tall asf, ur stomped and finished, gtfo JFL.

• +1
Reactions: kyb
op is not wearing elevator shoes, why are you coping you ugly nigger, arent you an incel lmfao? go surgerymaxx and lighten your skin a little more coon.

mb mixed up with my other shoes they're nike TNS, search them up they're not elevators lol, 5'11 is a joke i was 5'11 at 14, i'm 6'2.5 COPE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyb and Blackgymmax
untrue, they're literally just nike air max ltd 3's the heightpill excuse has been disproven i'm hot as fuck and tall asf, ur stomped and finished, gtfo JFL.
t.
30 minutes in heaven with a emo guy | Quotev

op is not wearing elevator shoes, why are you coping you ugly nigger, arent you an incel lmfao? go surgerymaxx and lighten your skin a little more coon.
he's definetly gonna get eaten up by insecurity being mogged by a WHITE (blessed) thugmaxxer, eat ur L move on and get some more surgery, to attempt to match a god like myself who hasn't even touched surgery HAHA. JFL

• +1
the shoes just look like its holding you up a bunch of inches. You look 5'10

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 24410
Brutally over for me

the shoes just look like its holding you up a bunch of inches. You look 5'10
these are normal shoes, his ankles are exposed and thats what gives the effect, op is 6'2"

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, IMOGYOU, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
he's definetly gonna get eaten up by insecurity being mogged by a WHITE (blessed) thugmaxxer,
You will never be white keep coping you retarded wetback

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 30432
It's kind of strange how you only started saying that your muh 6'2 when you realized everybody knows your an ugly subhuman and not even close to a "high HTN"

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
It's kind of strange how you only started saying that your muh 6'2 when you realized everybody knows your an ugly subhuman and not even close to a "high HTN"
hes high htn especially in candids

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
@B1B2 this is OP in an old candid btw

and hes pushing his chin back into his head so bad posture to, and hes easily high htn in motion + its unfrauded

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 30432
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 24410
View attachment 2354388

and hes pushing his chin back into his head so bad posture to,
We would he be doing that while hanging out with friends at the beach? Also even in this one cherrypicked example he still looks like shit

Screenshot 2023 08 01 013635

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
We would he be doing that while hanging out with friends at the beach? Also even in this one cherrypicked example he still looks like shit

View attachment 2354405
hes legitimately htn in that lol, jfl if you say otherwise, his chin is pushed back and hes not even trying to do anything, easily htn anything else is cope.

hes legitimately htn in that lol, jfl if you say otherwise, his chin is pushed back and hes not even trying to do anything, easily htn anything else is cope.
he probably is htn
but why u dick ride him so much are u his alt
also u Say no sense thing like u got mad at me for saying that htn Is 10% which is the truth lol

not sure how you're judging a 2022 motion vid of me when this is U TODAY u can't even beat a flawed 2022 version of me, u don't want a 2023 candid i assure u shitstain..
Shitstain

• +1
@RecessedChinCel

Circle jerking faggots

@B1B2 make a thread on him ask if he is htn

I mog you to the perimeter of the observable universe and back you dirty beaner (and im only mtn)

View attachment 2354388

and hes pushing his chin back into his head so bad posture to, and hes easily high htn in motion + its unfrauded
This nigga is a boneless subhuman with zero forward growth.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Even I mog this fag :lul:

subhuman

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
alot of shit talkers but nobody is mogging me JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• +1
whole buncha faceless tards

• +1
he probably is htn
but why u dick ride him so much are u his alt
also u Say no sense thing like u got mad at me for saying that htn Is 10% which is the truth lol
Prob his irl and they're just trash talking for fun

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Prob his irl and they're just trash talking for fun
who said u can comment on my thread black boy? i mogged back to ur heritage of uganda / africa u therefore i own u pussy, dont comment on my shit unless i say u can. atleast u know for next time pussy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kyb and Blackgymmax

View attachment 2354405
He looks fucking recessed if he is a high htn then the rating on this website has gone to shit I can nearly fucking see a double chin.

He looks fucking recessed if he is a high htn then the rating on this website has gone to shit I can nearly fucking see a double chin.
double chin is a joke JFL you're a ltn nigga, send ur face or stfu that was 2022 i'm easily a HTN, i mog u and i could steal any women in ur life (if u got any bum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyb and Deleted member 17735
You are already chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, kyb, IMOGYOU and 2 others
exactly i mog u if you sent any of ur face you'd be whooped to the mumbai poop slums where u belong, get mogged, keep copin, dickhead. JFL
you are trying so fucking hard with the lingo cringy fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and TDTaykurso
you are trying so fucking hard with the lingo cringy fag
cringey fag yet u idolize models instead of doing shit with urself looking at ur posts sad ass mf, get a grip i mog u JFL

• +1
cringey fag yet u idolize models instead of doing shit with urself looking at ur posts sad ass mf, get a grip i mog u JFL
nigger this is looksmax.org not faggots.org leave this forum tiktok refuge

• Woah
Reactions: TDTaykurso
lol kys faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and TDTaykurso
nigger this is looksmax.org not faggots.org leave this forum tiktok refuge
lmfao nigga u belong on faggots.org just checked ur posts u don't even post urself because ur ltn with a face that only ur biased self could love because you're forced to pussy, i mog u into oblivion dont send ur face or its over for u JFL bum

• +1
lmfao nigga u belong on faggots.org just checked ur posts u don't even post urself because ur ltn with a face that only ur biased self could love because you're forced to pussy, i mog u into oblivion dont send ur face or its over for u JFL bum
I don't post myself cuz I'm high iq and have a real life so I'm not getting myself doxxed unlike you

I don't post myself cuz I'm high iq and have a real life so I'm not getting myself doxxed unlike you
nobody cares enough to try to dox a long nosed nigger dork, you're not that important or cared about g, sorry to say, jus send ur face so i can mog u

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: kyb and IMOGYOU
This troon is still blabbing his cock sucking lips?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and TDTaykurso
Faggot
=

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 24410