advice on reaching chadlite?

nobody cares enough to try to dox a long nosed nigger dork, you're not that important or cared about g, sorry to say, jus send ur face so i can mog u
shut the fuck up nigger you never saw my face
+digital footprint you room temperature iq
+ you don't even know how I look you gay fag I mog you to Saturn you look like a Latina hooker
+ not worth my time
+welcome to my ignore list

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso and Deleted member 24410
+You are 5'10

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TDTaykurso, kyb, Skywalker and 1 other person
NGL you should prettyboymaxx/ lightskinmaxx. Be one of those NBA niggas who get braids or cornrows. Get a cuban chain necklace, diamond studs in your ears, a few rings, maybe a grills on some teeth if you're pushing it. That would for sure get you hot cheeto girls, stacylites, and Shaniquas.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso and Deleted member 24410
low LTN

this low MTN

this low HTN

this low chadlite
Nana

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
post selfie that isnt blurred

CECCD10A 7814 48C7 A20D CBA00204D5C1

It’s over for u bud, just call it a day, u might be able to pick up girls with a immense amount of lurking, love bombing, and slander for an unfair advantage but it’s over nigga, pack it up and call it a lifetime, maybe in the next life the gods will give u a proper jawline so u don’t need to fraud to an unimaginable level. You’ve taken countless Ls since ur last post and I’m surprised u still have even the slightest ego after the ruthless mogging I did to u.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso and TAChipmunk
tn means Ur 10% looks wise so only 1 guy out of 10 looks better than you
strong mtn Is more like 20-30%
this is correct, but you guys compare HTn to male model 1 in a million standard because too much PSL bs does that to your brain
if you put the AVERAGE man on the street on this stats , which you should, then we get to HTN vs chadlite instead of mtn vs htn

• +1
Reactions: goo25
this is correct, but you guys compare HTn to male model 1 in a million standard because too much PSL bs does that to your brain
if you put the AVERAGE man on the street on this stats , which you should, then we get to HTN vs chadlite instead of mtn vs htn
true but also they overrate on here

Put on some muscle and then rope

View attachment 2356357
It’s over for u bud, just call it a day, u might be able to pick up girls with a immense amount of lurking, love bombing, and slander for an unfair advantage but it’s over nigga, pack it up and call it a lifetime, maybe in the next life the gods will give u a proper jawline so u don’t need to fraud to an unimaginable level. You’ve taken countless Ls since ur last post and I’m surprised u still have even the slightest ego after the ruthless mogging I did to u.
that's a 2 year old not on guard candid here's 2023 buddy
Subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: kyb and Banasura
that's a 2 year old not on guard candid here's 2023 buddy View attachment 2356851
Not bad but at a parallel angle the fat underneath would show, im not saying it's abnormal for such a thing to occur without surgery occurring simply that it's obvious even with severe mewing it would show. mewing hides this fat from showing and my point is while doing it, it would still show.

View attachment 2354311
calling me MTN is disrespectful to looks, you know for a fact i could merk any mtn im a top htn nigguh, stop bein a jealous ltn dork and give me real advice, i'm 6.25 pushing 6'3. pussy. LPP
Wide hips lol made for Trannymaxxing narcy faggot kys.

View attachment 2354311
calling me MTN is disrespectful to looks, you know for a fact i could merk any mtn im a top htn nigguh, stop bein a jealous ltn dork and give me real advice, i'm 6.25 pushing 6'3. pussy. LPP
looks 5'7 + u will never become chadlite ur too subhuman. weak LTN at the moment STRONG ltn at best

nigga if ur not sending shit gtfo, ur too pussy to send ur friends, just send urself JFL.
@goo25 mogs you to death. i have seen part of his face and you are nowhere close to mog anyone here

• +1
Reactions: goo25
@goo25 mogs you to death. i have seen part of his face and you are nowhere close to mog anyone here
idk cause he never posts a proper front pic
maybe i mog him from front but he mogs me from side for sure my side Is very bad