Advices on growing lean arms muscles for female gaze?

Weter

Weter

Gold
Maybe excersises, lifestyle advices, etc

Nearly impossible as a natural.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and marek937
whats ur bf%
I would say 20%, i work with good weights and do best set of excirses, but my bicep simply wont show up, and arm is like covered by fat, dont have an idea how to cut it, caloric deficit and cardio just led me to a muscle loss

lift heavy objects and put them down, repeat.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I would say 20%, i work with good weights and do best set of excirses, but my bicep simply wont show up, and arm is like covered by fat, dont have an idea how to cut it, caloric deficit and cardio just led me to a muscle loss
just eat raw meat retard.

• +1
push pull legs, eat protein diet. that's literally all you need to do

• +1
push pull legs, eat protein diet. that's literally all you need to do
Push pull legs is literally worst split for arms, because biceps and triceps are being trained in the end of workouts when the nervous system is already exhausted therefore less muscle activation and leas hypertrophy, i was on push pull legs my entire life and thats why im asking what can i change for arms focus

Push pull legs is literally worst split for arms, because biceps and triceps are being trained in the end of workouts when the nervous system is already exhausted therefore less muscle activation and leas hypertrophy, i was on push pull legs my entire life and thats why im asking what can i change for arms focus
you can alternate triceps and chest on push day, same with biceps and back.

its probaly your diet or effort thats not optimal, not your workout splt

I have a separate day for biceps and triceps, forearms included at the end.

Monday: Chest and Back
Tuesday: Bis tris and forearms
Wednesday: shoulders and legs
Repeat with a rest day

Be in a calorie deficit, above you mentioned you lost muscle in a calorie deficit which is normal. To keep most of your muscle during a cut then make sure your protein intake is high (1.5g x bw in kg). Alternatively you could just use something like ostarine which is highly effective in preserving muscle on a cut.

Repeat with a rest day

Be in a calorie deficit, above you mentioned you lost muscle in a calorie deficit which is normal. To keep most of your muscle during a cut then make sure your protein intake is high (1.5g x bw in kg). Alternatively you could just use something like ostarine which is highly effective in preserving muscle on a cut.
Hm, valid split, thanks, but isnt it better to have sharm day(shoulders, arms(tri, bic), and have forearms and abs on leg day because forearms will alredy work with bicep most of the time

• +1
Reactions: N1666

Repeat with a rest day

Is there any way to increase ptorein absorbtion, because i feel like its really heavy on my gut

Hm, valid split, thanks, but isnt it better to have sharm day(shoulders, arms(tri, bic), and have forearms and abs on leg day because forearms will alredy work with bicep most of the time
I'm not training forearms like my bis and tris, just two curl movements. I like to go hard on my shoulders as they are the most important, hence why I put them on a separate day with legs. I wouldn't be able to go as hard if I was doing them with tris and bis.

Is there any way to increase ptorein absorbtion, because i feel like its really heavy on my gut
There isn't really many ways other than making sure your protein is from high quality sources, ie meat, fish, eggs. Don't use bs like protein bars or certain protein powders

I'm not training forearms like my bis and tris, just two curl movements. I like to go hard on my shoulders as they are the most important, hence why I put them on a separate day with legs. I wouldn't be able to go as hard if I was doing them with tris and bis.

There isn't really many ways other than making sure your protein is from high quality sources, ie meat, fish, eggs. Don't use bs like protein bars or certain protein powders
Yeah but its hard to get 130g protein daily from a 13g/100g protein egg and 19g/100g chicken breast

Yeah but its hard to get 130g protein daily from a 13g/100g protein egg and 19g/100g chicken breast
Tuna tins are an underrated way to get protein in on a cut. I usually eat two tins which gives 50g of protein. Mercury poisoning is a myth