your country is becoming nazi in real time

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, AngryShortMale, zura and 10 others
Based mett eaters

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Navnith
Who cares, life is better and more relaxing when u bury ur head in the sand and ignore politics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, Danish_Retard, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
white people don't owe you anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I support AfD because it only radicalises the Muslims further.

Meanwhile cucked CDU would make Muslims "moderate"..

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Baban, Fishy, X D and 1 other person
Nazis had nothing against Islam but okay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, SecularIslamist and dimorphism
Change Islam for Judaism since your people demolished your jews
Nazis built this on race theory, not the actual religion.

If you convert from muslim you aren't muslim anymore.

Who cares, life is better and more relaxing when u bury ur head in the sand and ignore politics
you're complicit and racist want to be included with the whites

you're complicit and racist want to be included with the whites
Also I’m from white from Liechtenstein @buflek can confirm he’s seen me, not a spic nigger like u

i hate islam

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Lynxress, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person

"Have a good flight home"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Based

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
Muslims are so brainwashed. Not even worth arguing with them.

All you can do is pull out the popcorn and have a good ol' laugh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, zura, infini and 1 other person
I support AfD because it only radicalises the Muslims further.

Meanwhile cucked CDU would make Muslims "moderate"..
Muslimd living in the west should be moderate. there are countries where everyone is musim basically and agrees with each other people they should go to.

Turning the west into muslim territory where radicals are the norm is bad for everyone

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Nazis built this on race theory, not the actual religion.

If you convert from muslim you aren't muslim anymore.
they don't care tbh they see muslims as an ethnicity like europeans always did

• JFL
What are you babbling about schizo
reconquista, balkan wars, conquest of sicily and malta

muslims were expelled. a few just larp converted

nazism is alive in germany and you're being so smug about it

muslims were expelled. a few just larp converted

People should stay within their country and culture. No need to go to a "haram" country

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
People should stay within their country and culture. No need to go to a "haram" country
muslims can go to christian countries christians can go to muslim countries

muslims can go to christian countries christians can go to muslim countries
Then don't cry about Islamophobia because literally every other religion and race faces racism outside their country

• +1
Never heard of that. Probably hundreds of years ago.
No it isn't you schizo dumb fuck. I swear whenever a non-german tries to talk about german politics it becomes cringe as fuck.

Never heard of that. Probably hundreds of years ago.

No it isn't you schizo dumb fuck. I swear whenever a non-german tries to talk about german politics it becomes cringe as fuck.
balkan wars just a hundred years and change ago right before wwi.

why did nearly a million march against fascism a few weeks ago?

Sionist dolls, they will kill europe

balkan wars just a hundred years and change ago right before wwi.
Still doesn't have any relevance with the people living today?
why did nearly a million march against fascism a few weeks ago?
Cause of a fake news campaign by the leading powers.

My mother works for the city and they literally said to all the workers taht they should attent the protests.

Its a "protest" by the elite, for the elite. Thats not a protest at all lol.

Still doesn't have any relevance with the people living today?

Cause of a fake news campaign by the leading powers.

My mother works for the city and they literally said to all the workers taht they should attent the protests.

Its a "protest" by the elite, for the elite. Thats not a protest at all lol.
yes it does cuz historically it was never able following islam but coming from a muslim therefore alien culture

its not a protest for elites holy shit youre dumb. some people genuinely don't like the direction of the country with afd and they marched aganist it.

just because you're dad was a hitler youth doesn't mean you have to defend fascism in 2024

yes it does cuz historically it was never able following islam but coming from a muslim therefore alien culture
Asians are from an alien culture and no one cares about them coming here.
its not a protest for elites holy shit youre dumb. some people genuinely don't like the direction of the country with afd and they marched aganist it.
I literally explained why. Literally all the institution said you should attend these protests. All the unions. All politicians except AfD. All the media is against the AfD.

It is by the elite, ruling class, against the only opposition.
just because you're dad was a hitler youth doesn't mean you have to defend fascism in 2024
Explain how they are fascist? Saying that Islam doesn't fit into german culture isn't fascist at all.

Please talk about your own country, its cringe when you are so obviously misinformed about the political situation of other countries.

• Ugh..
View attachment 2771860

islam is indigenous to europe

it means "islam? it doesn't fit with our cuisine "

this party should be banned from politics

@buflek @Beastimmung @The Grinch

your country is becoming nazi in real time
Based. Islam is indigenous to Jewish shitholes in the middle east. And India.

Love it when Islam is ashamed at nothing yet offended by everything.

With a username like yours, I expected this type of retardation logic to come from a Muslim.

They always cover their mental gymnastics using the muh racism to slowly take advantage of you and I've experienced so many naive woke zoomer cunts fall for it.

Last edited:

I literally explained why. Literally all the institution said you should attend these protests. All the unions. All politicians except AfD. All the media is against the AfD.

Explain how they are fascist? Saying that Islam doesn't fit into german culture isn't fascist at all.

Please talk about your own country, its cringe when you are so obviously misinformed about the political situation of other countries.
Guess you aren't interested in actually learning something about this country. Just want to spread hate and misinformation. Sad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, diamondbill and Lynxress
  • +1
They always run away when you ask the real questions

Brother antifas & communists are the most retarded guys on the face of earth

one antifa on the street had a board saying "punch fascists" or smth like that... one fascist go there call him for 1v1 and he got scared and left, wtf? he had the board saying punch fascists a fascist go there and leaves????

another case:

On the left Jeune Garde (Lyon Antifas) pose with banner. Few hours later some of their militants were beaten up, the leader of the JG Raphael Arnault is crying again on twitter that 3 of his guys are in hospital.

The streets are not instagram!

antifas talk too much

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

one antifa on the street had a board saying "punch fascists" or smth like that... one fascist go there call him for 1v1 and he got scared and left, wtf? he had the board saying punch fascists a fascist go there and leaves????

another case:
View attachment 2772115View attachment 2772116

On the left Jeune Garde (Lyon Antifas) pose with banner. Few hours later some of their militants were beaten up, the leader of the JG Raphael Arnault is crying again on twitter that 3 of his guys are in hospital.

antifas talk too much
Commies and antifa faggots are the biggest pussies. They are all talk and no action. They are like parasite whose only goal is to destroy the country and families.

• +1

another case:
View attachment 2772115View attachment 2772116

antifas talk too much
Communism is not applicable in real life. It is like a concept of utopia where everything is perfect but we know how badly it was implemented again and again which resulted in the deaths of millions of happy families and innocent lives.

Communism should be banned and antifa faggots should be put into jail.

• +1
Communism is not applicable in real life. It is like a concept of utopia where everything is perfect but we know how badly it was implemented again and again which resulted in the deaths of millions of happy families and innocent lives.

Communism should be banned and antifa faggots should be put into jail.

marx was a failure, who invented a failed system, made for failures like him, that failed everytime it was implement, supported by failures.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

Well I have German friends who are Turks and a few who are leftists. They dislike afd because they know the dogwhistles that you are pretending doesn't exist.
Guess you aren't interested in actually learning something about this country. Just want to spread hate and misinformation. Sad
Yes it is fascist because there are millions of Muslims in Germany. You are essentially saying these people don't belong. That's the definition of fascist.

Every ruling party in Germany doesn't support fascism? wow imagine my shock a country that was destroyed by fascism doesn't like fascism

marx was a failure, who invented a failed system, made for failures like him, that failed everytime it was implement, supported by failures.
But this commies always have an excuse "oh but muh it was not real communism" jfl 😂

These commies are something else man

• +1
Muslims allow christians in their country but europeans want to kick out all muslims ? not fair its fascist. under islamic rule there were muslims jews and christians living in harmony.

tell me a muslim country that has as much Christians as europe has muslims?

tell me a muslim country that has Christians saying they want to live by christian laws and not sharia?

however in germany a guy went to interview muslims and they all said they wanted germany to be ruled under sharia

in Portugal the bangladesh community leader demanded a street to belong to them??????????? In our fucking soil????????????

when did a Christian demanded that to a muslim country in modern age?

• +1
Reactions: infini
Remember u mentioned u were Pakistani, if so r u an ex Muslim ?

tell me a muslim country that has as much Christians as europe has muslims?

tell me a muslim country that has Christians saying they want to live by christian laws and not sharia?

however in germany a guy went to interview muslims and they all said they wanted germany to be ruled under sharia

in Portugal the bangladesh community leader demanded a street to belong to them??????????? In our fucking soil????????????

when did a Christian demanded that to a muslim country in modern age?
Lebanon has 30% christian, syrian is 12% christian, egypt is 12% christian.

none of europe has 12% muslim but bosnia, albania and turkey