AfD racist islamiphobic poster

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Lebanon has 30% christian, syrian is 12% christian, egypt is 12% christian.

none of europe has 12% muslim but bosnia, albania and turkey

4,877,000 Lebanese Christians as of October 2022
10% of syria is 2 Million Christians data from 2021

between 5.3 million and 5.6 million Muslims in Germany as of 2019

3.35 million muslims in France as of 2019

I never said I was Pakistani. Also it has nothing to do with communism.
communism and islam are better than liberalism and the western cuckstianity anyeway

4,877,000 Lebanese Christians as of October 2022
10% of syria is 2 Million Christians data from 2021

between 5.3 million and 5.6 million Muslims in Germany as of 2019

3.35 million muslims in France as of 2019
nigga doesnt understand %

average fascist retard with a Putler pfp

communism and islam are better than liberalism and the western cuckstianity anyeway

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Don't bring religion here now,

You are just running away because you can't defend your communism now. I never said anything about religion lol

Yes it is fascist because there are millions of Muslims in Germany. You are essentially saying these people don't belong. That's the definition of fascist.
I am saying Islam doesn't belong to Germany. Thats not the definition of fascist.
Well I have German friends who are Turks and a few who are leftists. They dislike afd because they know the dogwhistles that you are pretending doesn't exist.
They should dislike AfD cause they are neoliberal, not this bullshit, fake leftists.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and diamondbill
Based.All shitskins must die

AfD is the only party in Germany who wants direct democracy btw.

Muhh fascism.

AfD is the only party in Germany who wants direct democracy btw.

Muhh fascism.
Where they would lose
I am saying Islam doesn't belong to Germany. Thats not the definition of fascist.

They should dislike AfD cause they are neoliberal, not this bullshit, fake leftists.
Yes it does belong in Germany even if its new to Germany.

Yes it is racist when there are millions of Muslims you can't justify such racist propaganda

Where they would lose
In direct democracy you don't vote for parties but the laws idiot.
Yes it does belong in Germany even if its new to Germany.
No, it has nothing to do with german culture or identity. 99% of muslims aren't in Germany aren't german.
Yes it is racist when there are millions of Muslims you can't justify such racist propaganda
So now you agree it isn't fascist? Atleast you are admitting you were wrong on that front.

Its not racist, again, cause its not a race. Are you to dumb to understand that?

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and Lynxress

i dont understand % and you don't understand simple maths

out of the 6 million in lebanon and syria 99% are natives

out of the 9 million in germany and frace 99.9% are from north africa, or middle east.

i dont understand % and you don't understand simple maths

out of the 6 million in lebanon and syria 99% are natives

out of the 9 million in germany and frace 99.9% are from north africa, or middle east.
yes itd about ethnicity not religion

Based.All shitskins must die
You're a pathetic yellow Turkish bitch, I bet you let Nordic bvlls breed your mom and whore sister you fucking faggot as bitch ass nigga

kill yourself now your life serves zero purpose

In direct democracy you don't vote for parties but the laws idiot.
They want to avoid the optics, checks and balances and coliition building needed so they can push prejudiced positions on a ballot that don't affect everything so that people vote for it.
No, it has nothing to do with german culture or identity. 99% of muslims aren't in Germany aren't german.
Your country has been multi ethnic and multi cultural before even WWII and its returning to its traditions. People who support afd want to go back to a darker age in Germany's history, and the people who are not so bigoted, marched against it.
Its not racist, again, cause its not a race. Are you to dumb to understand that?
Islamophobia is a blanket statement to insult muslim ethnicities and people from Muslim families. These people don't care if these muslims become christian or are atheist (a large majority).

You're a pathetic yellow Turkish bitch, I bet you let Nordic bvlls breed your mom and whore sister you fucking faggot as bitch ass nigga

kill yourself now your life serves zero purpose
Says globohomo negro product

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Says globohomo negro product
That's ironic for a cuckold for Aryans you are against globohomo but want whites to invade and rape you and your women.

retard no wonder I've taken so many of your blondes to the bedroom

kill yourself and i mean that with 100%, with 1000%. Your life serves no purpose you worthless bitch ass nigger

@SecularIslamist the retardation of this piss skinned turk is unmatched.

That's ironic for a cuckold for Aryans you are against globohomo but want whites to invade and rape you and your women.

retard no wonder I've taken so many of your blondes to the bedroom

kill yourself and i mean that with 100%, with 1000%. Your life serves no purpose you worthless bitch ass nigger

@SecularIslamist the retardation of this piss skinned turk is unmatched.
I am with whites against shitskin infestation.
I just don't want to see shitskins or anything darker than fitzpatrick type 3 in my country(i don't care the ethnicities)
Whites can kill shitskin turks,they have rights to do that,That is their country and this is same for us.I respect that.

You don't respect cuz you are already a mutt.Your race is a mystery,you don't have history or you don't have an identity or a nation.You are perfect example of What new world order globohomo zionists want.A mixed race with no nationalist thoughts .This is what jews want,La Creaturas with no identities.

• +1
Reactions: aerty
I am with whites against shitskin infestation.
I just don't want to see shitskins or anything darker than fitzpatrick type 3 in my country(i don't care the ethnicities)
Whites can kill shitskin turks,they have rights to do that,That is their country and this is same for us.I respect that.

You don't respect cuz you are already a mutt.Your race is a mystery,you don't have history or you don't have an identity or a nation.You are perfect example of What new world order globohomo zionists want.A mixed race with no nationalist thoughts .This is what jews want,La Creaturas with no identities.
You talk about nationalism or a history when you advocate for killing your darker people and letting whites come infest your country.

Holy shit you are the idiot with no identity or nation you are a cuckold for the white man while being an ugly recessed piss-skinned incel from a country ran by retards

your entire country is filled with rape confused mutts that genocided indigenous groups with thousands of years of more history than you

You talk about nationalism or a history when you advocate for killing your darker people and letting whites come infest your country.
All lightskin people have the same origin and yes i am not against mixing with Pale skin people.I prefer lightskin siberian mongols to Shitskin italians.I only care skintone not ethnicities !
Holy shit you are the idiot with no identity or nation you are a cuckold for the white man while being an ugly recessed piss-skinned incel from a country ran by retards
I am turk.My history is clear.My ancestors created one of the largest empire in the world.My ancestors were one of the strongest people in the world when yours were just bunch of negroid slaves(Race diff is huge)

I pheno mog you to the oblivion you fucking La Creature shitskin abomination.I don't post the brown girls i fucked in here.My expectations and standards are higher than you because i am already higher race than you and i don't care about what low races do.
your entire country is filled with rape confused mutts that genocided indigenous groups with thousands of years of more history than you
Ancient North Eurasians were the ancestors of both Caucasoids and siberian mongoloids.Proto Türks were already cousins of Proto Indo Europeans.
For anatolians they were already half CHG when they met with türks.
I carry both genes of CHGs and ancient türks.Both groups were based,barbarians and real survivors.
And Yes we are a nation and we have great history.We came back from this
sevr-2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
All lightskin people have the same origin and yes i am not against mixing with Pale skin people.I prefer lightskin siberian mongols to Shitskin italians.I only care skintone not ethnicities !

I am turk.My history is clear.My ancestors created one of the largest empire in the world.My ancestors were one of the strongest people in the world when yours were just bunch of negroid slaves(Race diff is huge)

I pheno mog you to the oblivion you fucking La Creature shitskin abomination.I don't post the brown girls i fucked in here.My expectations and standards are higher than you because i am already higher race than you and i don't care about what low races do.

Ancient North Eurasians were the ancestors of both Caucasoids and siberian mongoloids.Proto Türks were already cousins of Proto Indo Europeans.
For anatolians they were already half CHG when they met with türks.
I carry both genes of CHGs and ancient türks.Both groups were based,barbarians and real survivors.
And Yes we are a nation and we have great history.We came back from this
sevr-2.jpg
My ancestors are more Spanish than yours are Turk. mine are 70% spanish.

the spanish defeated you in east africa and south east asia with the portuguese

your country today is poor and you dont fuck shit brown or white no one who is obsessed with color and race actually has sex , you fucking retarded weirdo

white people dont come from ancient north eurasians it comes from WHG and their mix with corded ware western yamnaya people. turks lack this and are instead small dicked gooks which never produced a single significant piece of literature

lol at the autism of saying all lightskin people come from one source.

our empire mogs yours
IMG 4962
IMG 4961

mogs shitty ottoman empire which isnt even top 5 muslim empires

my people mog yours in physical attributes as well

IMG 4964

IMG 4963