Afghans are curries after all

Genetics aside, historically you have been a part of India as well.
Being part of something isn't the same as being like them. 30% isn't alot for neighbouring countries, . Indians=dravidians, punjabis=mixed, afghans= Iranians with some indian admixture.

But tbh I don't care too much so you can call me curry if u want. When u impotently watching your follicles fall out every day you become numb anyways...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 16371 and Shrek2OnDvD
What percentage Curry blood do afghans Pashtuns have? @Shrek2OnDvD @sytyl @TRUE_CEL

It's wild how much a slight difference in ASI can alter ur phenotype

I only hve like 30% more ASI yet I'm giga dravidian

:feelswhy::feelswhy:
"only" dude 30 percent is a massive chunk lol wdym only
Lmao Pakistani cope never fails to make me cringe. Pashtuns and Tajiks mog everything south of the Suleiman Mountains. A starver afghan refugee with one arm still mogs the entire Indus civilisation
not the point, point is pashtuns are the same as average pakistani but with lower asi and higher caucaus and 5 percent aarab dna

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and rand anon
you can stil be gl no biggie

Most afghans in UK have white skin.
It’s rare in India and Pakistan.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Pashtuns and Tajiks mog everything south of the Suleiman Mountains
I see Tajiks every day, they're short and swarthy looking. White women would perceive them as indistinguishable from currycels.

Its just wishful thinking. I fucking hate Iranians. They try to erase their culture with rhinos, converting to christianity. Basically be a white mans bitch
based iranians. europeanise the entire globe

They don’t want to claim just KPK. They also want to claim parts of Panjab, places such like Attock. There’s a sizable Pashtun population there. But they won’t get it. Also, that’s just Afghan Pashtuns. But some Pakistani Pashtuns are delusional as well. They say that Islamabad isn’t in Panjab, that it is federal territory and not a part of Panjab. However Islamabad was carved out of Panjab so it’s obviously Panjabi land, even if it’s owned by the federal government.

Pashtun nationalists are a special breed of delusional

They couldn't even control the state of Afganistan with tonnes of US support and fled at the first sign of a fight.
The country is the poorest in south asia and 2/3 of pashtuns live much better lives under the control of a state headed by an ethnic group they consider inferior JFL.
The literally have nothing apart from online dreams, they controls exactly 0miles of actual land since they got BTFO by taliban

Meanwhile Punjabis control a nuclear power and average Punjabi lives lives that mog average afghan in every possible metric.

Just feel pity for them bro, they are like bjp copers, or somali supremacists. It's all in their heads because IRL they are nothing, no power.

Lmao Pakistani cope never fails to make me cringe. Pashtuns and Tajiks mog everything south of the Suleiman Mountains. A starver afghan refugee with one arm still mogs the entire Indus civilisation

Example of the delusion here.

Meanwhile in the real world
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...w-the-poverty-line/vi-AAYiNVK?category=foryou

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Being part of something isn't the same as being like them. 30% isn't alot for neighbouring countries, . Indians=dravidians, punjabis=mixed, afghans= Iranians with some indian admixture.

But tbh I don't care too much so you can call me curry if u want. When u impotently watching your follicles fall out every day you become numb anyways...
30% is a lot. Thing is, afghans want to distance themselves as much as possible but in reality afghans are not THAT separate as much as they want to believe.

Tbh if you got a normal nose then hair is cope. It’s only bad if you got a Jew nose. Although I gotta say some afghans got bad noses as well. So depends on what you got.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
What percentage Curry blood do afghans Pashtuns have? @Shrek2OnDvD @sytyl @TRUE_CEL
Around 15-20% on average, with Tajiks having around 10% on average. Uzbeks etc have 5% on average. Curry blood is very strong and runs deep within Afghanistan even though Afghans like to cope and say they aren’t curries.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
"only" dude 30 percent is a massive chunk lol wdym only

not the point, point is pashtuns are the same as average pakistani but with lower asi and higher caucaus and 5 percent aarab dna
Exactly. 30% is A LOT. Someone just argued that having 30% curry blood doesn’t mean much.

Minor correction: most Pashtuns are Pakistani and not Afghan. What you mean to say is that Afghans are similar to the average Pakistani but with lower percentages of curry blood and higher percentages of euro/west/central asian blood.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and sub5inchcel
Most afghans in UK have white skin.
It’s rare in India and Pakistan.
And most Afghans in Afghanistan have brown skin but with red undertones. Light skin isn’t rare in Pakistan at all, it is however rare in India.

• +1
Some afghans have clear European ancestry

I see Tajiks every day, they're short and swarthy looking. White women would perceive them as indistinguishable from currycels.
Yes, outsiders have trouble telling Afghans apart from Pakistanis and Indians, but Afghans like to cope and think they are very different. I guess some people can’t cope with being curry.

• +1
  • +1
They have more curry ancestry than Euro. But even Indians have some Euro ancestry so it’s a cope.
No majority of indians have NOOOOOOOOOOO european ancestry

There were greeks living in afghanistan before christ

Afghanistan and afghans look ethnic as fuck (nothing wrong with it) which Jews started this “muh European lookalike” BS. That country needs to be wiped off the map as well now for the shit taliban and other retards there did to Pakistan

Pashtun nationalists are a special breed of delusional

They couldn't even control the state of Afganistan with tonnes of US support and fled at the first sign of a fight.
The country is the poorest in south asia and 2/3 of pashtuns live much better lives under the control of a state headed by an ethnic group they consider inferior JFL.
The literally have nothing apart from online dreams, they controls exactly 0miles of actual land since they got BTFO by taliban

Meanwhile Punjabis control a nuclear power and average Punjabi lives lives that mog average afghan in every possible metric.

Just feel pity for them bro, they are like bjp copers, or somali supremacists. It's all in their heads because IRL they are nothing, no power.

Example of the delusion here.

Meanwhile in the real world
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...w-the-poverty-line/vi-AAYiNVK?category=foryou
Based response. You’re right, Pashtun ethnonationalists are beyond delusional. Their wet dream of a Loy Afghanistan is nothing but just that: a dream. They will never be able to realize it. They tried invading Pakistan but got BTFO’d by the Pakistani Pashtun tribesmen. Even Pashtuns don’t want a Loy Afghanistan, save for the delusional ones. Minor correction: Taliban are Pashtun, whereas US-backed regime’s army was overwhelmingly Tajik. Yes, average Panjabi life mogs average Pashtun life into the ground. That’s why Pashtuns are running off to Panjab or foreign lands. Meanwhile most Panjabis are fine living in Panjab, after all the population is 110 million with 7 million only being overseas (this number includes non-Panjabis, too, so it’s lower than just 7 million).

• +1
Based response. You’re right, Pashtun ethnonationalists are beyond delusional. Their wet dream of a Loy Afghanistan is nothing but just that: a dream. They will never be able to realize it. They tried invading Pakistan but got BTFO’d by the Pakistani Pashtun tribesmen. Even Pashtuns don’t want a Loy Afghanistan, save for the delusional ones. Minor correction: Taliban are Pashtun, whereas US-backed regime’s army was overwhelmingly Tajik. Yes, average Panjabi life mogs average Pashtun life into the ground. That’s why Pashtuns are running off to Panjab or foreign lands. Meanwhile most Panjabis are fine living in Panjab, after all the population is 110 million with 7 million only being overseas (this number includes non-Panjabis, too, so it’s lower than just 7 million).

Exactly. 30% is A LOT. Someone just argued that having 30% curry blood doesn’t mean much.

Minor correction: most Pashtuns are Pakistani and not Afghan. What you mean to say is that Afghans are similar to the average Pakistani but with lower percentages of curry blood and higher percentages of euro/west/central asian blood.
nah tajiks hazaras nuristanis are pretty distinguishable they dont look lkke south asian

Afghans aren't fucking curries mate.

I know an afghan with brown hair and blue eyes

No majority of indians have NOOOOOOOOOOO european ancestry

There were greeks living in afghanistan before christ
They do actually. Usually in Northernwestern India.

Afghanistan and afghans look ethnic as fuck (nothing wrong with it) which Jews started this “muh European lookalike” BS. That country needs to be wiped off the map as well now for the shit taliban and other retards there did to Pakistan
Exactly. Afghans and their simps a la @Xangsane & @krisal will claim Afghans are all Nordics.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, House Lannister and Deleted member 22126
nah tajiks hazaras nuristanis are pretty distinguishable they dont look lkke south asian
Nuristanis are Indo Aryan curries, not Indo Iranian curries. Tajiks have curry blood too, just not much, usually 10% or below on average.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel

Keep coping. Afghans are curries. I also know curries with brown hair and blue eyes, doesn’t make them any less curry.

Exactly. Afghans and their simps a la @Xangsane & @krisal will claim Afghans are all Nordics.
i never said that. Just that ethnics foids with blue eyes are hot af

i never said that. Just that ethnics foids with blue eyes are hot af
Of course an ethnic will simp for colored eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Nigga this is beyond cope. Your average afghan is literally a manlet plus light brown looking. Whitish euro looking pashtuns aren't a majority. Also Tajik have gook dna so we don't care.

• +1

They have significant South Indian DNA and closest ethnic group to them is Punjabis
Stats posted in this thread already

Theres more whitepassing afgans than pakis
There are more whitepassing pakis than indians
Its just that as you go NW the south indian component decreases so people can end up looking more western shifted
But these types of people can even be found deep in India

What you see online is cherry picked examples
If you went by google you would think all Kashmiris look like this JFL
main-qimg-4c628abb894e59e0f544aff6c1bb2ae8.webp

They have significant South Indian DNA and closest ethnic group to them is Punjabis

Its just that as you go NW the south indian component decreases so people can end up looking more western shifted

Kashmiris really do be thinking they white tho no cap :lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and sub5inchcel
Tbh if you got a normal nose then hair is cope. It’s only bad if you got a Jew nose. Although I gotta say some afghans got bad noses as well. So depends on what you got.
If I covered my face in charcoal I could pass for Nigerian. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Just feel pity for them bro,
I don't live in Pakistan or Afghanistan bro. Every Pajeeta I've seen in my western city that can compete with Stacy is walking cuddled up with a 6'ft 2 Chad or Brad. Don't feel pity for me bro, I'm white passing, and just because of that can cuck better looking ethnics.

Sure bro. Those afghans are the one's that couldn't give af about mogging, and don't compete with wealthier foreigners because they can control their women. Liberal Pakistani in Lahore and Islamabad get cucked brutally whenever their women travel abroad.

Yes Pakistani's live more comfortable lives, but that comfort lets their women dream of upgrading up for fair-skinned ethnic or straight up white chad.

Pros and cons for every type of lifestyle

Last edited:
Hazaras are the only ones who look distinguishable. Nuristanis, Tajiks aren’t indistinguishable from South Asians. I know South Asians who look Turkic. Coincidentally both were Pakistani Panjabis.

• +1
Nigga this is beyond cope. Your average afghan is literally a manlet plus light brown looking. Whitish euro looking pashtuns aren't a majority. Also Tajik have gook dna so we don't care.
Yes, Pashtuns are usually manlets. They range in phenotype as well, only a minority are white-passing and even then they still look ethnic. Most Pashtuns are brown. I didn’t know Tajiks had East Asian ancestry.

Good thread. The Pashtun cope on this forum is rampant

• Love it

Panjabis are the closest ethnic group to Afghans? Are you sure? I thought there were others in-between. Source? Also, Afghanistan’s population is 40 million whereas Pakistan’s population is 220 million. I would say there’s more white-passing people in Pakistan than there are in Afghanistan but since there’s way less Afghans that it may seem that they are “more white” when they’re not. Aside from the fact that most Pashtuns are Pakistani, we also have white-passing Panjabis and white-passing Kashmiris as well, thus I think we can safely conclude there’s more white-passing Pakistanis than white-passing Afghans. But ultimately I think white-passing or not is meaningless.

Good thread. The Pashtun cope on this forum is rampant
Thanks octy. Pashtuns are basically bleached bhais. Bleaching came from Iranians but they also have curry blood in them. The curriness has come full circle.

Yes, Pashtuns are usually manlets. They range in phenotype as well, only a minority are white-passing and even then they still look ethnic. Most Pashtuns are brown. I didn’t know Tajiks had East Asian ancestry.
The more northern you go above Afghanistan or Iran the more east Asian dna the people have because of Turkic and Mongolic invasions, hazaras are literally a remnant mongolic population moved to present day afganistam during the mughal invasions of South Asia.

Last edited:
  • +1
Iranian and Afghan are to Indians what Dominican and Cuban are to West Africans

@PrinceLuenLeoncur you agree?

Aaaah feel good being white

Water.

If you are so proud why would you try to include outsiders in your genepool. I even think iranians in Iran are mostly turk/arab mutts and you don't see proud white's begging lebanese arabs to agree that their phoenecians.Do you also believe the Dravidian invasion theory aswell?:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your in denial man, curry tax is a death sentence and a man doesn't accept it until his walked to the gallows and the noose is tied around his neck.

Average white guys slay women from every race and only the top-tier ethnics can do the same. It's normal to be a little resentful but aslong as Pakistan stays Muslim and based it ain't shit, India though will turn into thailand lite once it builds enough toilets for tourism.
They want to drag Afghans down with them in the hopes of "see curry isnt that bad look at these Afghan moggers"

They even attempt to drag Meds down with them lmao

As if the opinion of a curry ever had any value or mattered rofl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Water.

They want to drag Afghans down with them in the hopes of "see curry isnt that bad look at these Afghan moggers"

They even attempt to drag Meds down with them lmao

As if the opinion of a curry ever had any value or mattered rofl.
Why are you bumping an old thread? I made a new one where I said Afghans aren't curry but they can be curry-passing. That is my new conclusion which is 100% legit.