African americans are so low inhib

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
African americans have a game called “the Dozens” where you trade insults and whoever gets mad and takes it seriously first loses. This is the origin of Yo Mama jokes. Wikipedia even acknowledges that other races are too cucked and high inhib to endure the brutal game.

95FAD61A 348A 4A78 A2CE 4EA5781AF4C6

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ✿👍col, Shrek2OnDvD, MrGlutton and 9 others
Yo mama jokes only work in America unironically in East Europe they stab you for a "son of a bitch"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Yo mama jokes only work in America unironically in East Europe they stab you for a "son of a bitch"
They would not be able to handle the brutal low inhib of american blacks
89B1F527 25A1 4E6A B542 7E1A96AB2650

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, stevielake and Jagged0
not giving a fuck is the chaddiest thing you can do but it has to be genuine

51BA5AAA 6396 4104 BDAA 658340016ACA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Copeful, stevielake and 1 other person
trade insults and whoever gets mad and takes it seriously first loses
Easiest game to win against blacks, just say the n word and watch the chimpout.

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Copeful, Albeacho and 4 others
55176DA4 DC56 48DC B801 3C83D461F703

Oh lordy

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Warlow, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
They have to, imagine being shitskinned and high inhib, you’ll get abused on the daily

:lul::lul::lul:

Just call whites “cucks” and you will summon this high E wide hip cuck bitch sperm beast, you don’t even have to put it in the title:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Keep writing in large font and tagging fellow apes for reacts because you know your rambling and ranting isn't worth shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Copeful, Deleted member 16960 and 4 others

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Hades, stevielake and 3 others
Keep writing in large font and tagging fellow apes for reacts because you know your rambling and ranting isn't worth shit.
Silence cracker.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Shrek2OnDvD, stevielake and 2 others
Seems high inhib.

Makes sense that black people would select for high inhibition when they've been slaves and prisoners for hundreds of years.

Low inhib means expressing yourself -- and punishing those who mock or disagree -- right there on the spot.

The most low inhib race are the Motherfuckin Jews.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RealLooksmaxxer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Seems high inhib.

Makes sense that black people would select for high inhibition when they've been slaves and prisoners for hundreds of years.

Low inhib means expressing yourself -- and punishing those who mock or disagree -- right there on the spot.

The most low inhib race are the Motherfuckin Jews.
Jfl fucking retards literally choose who is the bigger cuck i wouldnt let anybody talk shit about my mom SLIGHTLY

"dozens"
it's just roasting
and everybody does roasts

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Jfl fucking retards literally choose who is the bigger cuck i wouldnt let anybody talk shit about my mom SLIGHTLY
You wouldn't do a damn thing. You wouldn't fight them and you wouldn't kill them so pipe down.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, stevielake, prettyboislime and 1 other person

Hell yeah bro.

My standard routine is to catch them by surprise. Usually what I do is pull their shirt up over their head, so they can't see anything. Then I start wailing on them with the fists of fury. I punch them so fast, so hard, with such rapidity, that they can't even think. All they do is see white flashes and feel pain.

I keep punching them until they back up against a wall, then I pick up the nearest weapon, such as a glass bottle, a chair, or a vaccum cleaner, and I start bashing them in the head with it, with incredible fury. I try to kill them.

Sometimes they back up in to a trashcan, and I dunk them into the trashcan head-first, and start punching them in the legs and the testicles. Then I cram them in to the trash can, close the lid, and roll them to the nearest staircase -- which I will be shoving them down as hard as I can, like Professor X from X-MEN.

Then I'll drag them outside in to the parking lot and stomp on their skull some more while the onlookers gasp and scream for mercy. That's when I pull out my trusty lighter fluid and set this dude's body on fire. One time the dude got up and ran directly in to the street, where he was run over by a MACK truck and died instantly by having his spine crushed in half. And this all happened in less than 60 seconds.

My goal is to be like Reptile from Mortal Kombat and have no feelings or thoughts whatsoever, just pure rage and a reptillian impulse to destroy.

Last edited:
That’s the point idiot, to piss the high T bad boys off in a way it trains discipline something you wouldn’t know about

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and prettyboislime
Hell yeah bro.

My standard routine is to catch them by surprise. Usually what I do is pull their shirt up over their head, so they can't see anything. Then I start wailing on them with the fists of fury. I punch them so fast, so hard, with such rapidity, that they can't even think. All they do is see white flashes and feel pain.

I keep punching them until they back up against a wall, then I pick up the nearest weapon, such as a glass bottle, a chair, or a vaccum cleaner, and I start bashing them in the head with it, with incredible fury. I try to kill them.

Sometimes they back up in to a trashcan, and I dunk them into the trashcan head-first, and start punching them in the legs and the testicles. Then I cram them in to the trash can, close the lid, and roll them to the nearest staircase -- which I will be shoving them down as hard as I can, like Professor X from X-MEN.

Then I'll drag them outside in to the parking lot and stomp on their skull some more while the onlookers gasp and scream for mercy. That's when I pull out my trusty lighter fluid and set this dude's body on fire. One time the dude got up and ran directly in to the street, where he was run over by a MACK truck and died instantly by having his spine crushed in half. And this all happened in less than 60 seconds.

My goal is to be like Reptile from Mortal Kombat and have no feelings or thoughts whatsoever, just pure rage and a reptillian impulse to destroy.

7A639EF4 35FD 44A1 925A 4DD6E1D25A96

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Shrek2OnDvD, Hades and 3 others
:lul::lul::lul:

Just call whites “cucks” and you will summon this high E wide hip cuck bitch sperm beast, you don’t even have to put it in the title:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Rich coming from the noodle armed pectus excavus soy nigger who had to start a roid cycle just to not be completely and utterly masc mogged by the average zoomer white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, TeraCope54, Copeful and 1 other person
im working on a theory on low inhib

u gotta be cold like ice

Rich coming from the noodle armed pectus excavus soy nigger who had to start a roid cycle just to not be completely and utterly masc mogged by the average zoomer white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Daily reminder you would be a snowbunny if you were a girl 💀

0EF0FD62 1F23 477E B9F3 8F301A40B0BB

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, stevielake, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
Ah, I see Wikipedia are bbc cucks as well
Impossible to ignore Africans when we reach 10% of the population we become DOMINANT because we are a DOMINANT race.

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
Impossible to ignore Africans when we reach 10% of the population we become DOMINANT because we are a DOMINANT race.
Thank you for selling my ancestors out, it worked out great in retrospect. I don't know how i'd cope living in some African slum. I'd rather be incel in USA than Chad in Zimbabwe. So again, thank you.

Thank you for selling my ancestors out, it worked out great in retrospect. I don't know how i'd cope living in some African slum. I'd rather be incel in USA than Chad in Zimbabwe. So again, thank you.
My ancestors didn't sell you I'm not from West Africa, but you could have just immigrated to the USA. I was born in the West and I'm not AA.