Imagine hunting, gathering, and starting fire for your survival in 2024

Absolute t moggers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, M-1014, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
fucking ideal no bullshit mirin

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and rhinoplasty
jfl when the "ideal" life african dies at 35 with 35 illnesses and had his daughter eaten by a lion

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mewton, murdah and 2 others
jfl when the "ideal" life african dies at 35 with 35 illnesses and had his daughter eaten by a lion
Source? Do u think ur life is ideal or something because anyone who hasn’t consumed goy would choose being an African than urs

Last edited:
These high T Hadzabe Hunters would become prey if modern soldiers entered the picture

keeping up with times and adapting to changing world > hunter/gatherer societies

These high T Hadzabe Hunters would become prey if modern soldiers entered the picture

keeping up with times and adapting to changing world > hunter/gatherer societies
dnr goyslop cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Alt

You aren’t a modern soldier retard dnr

They dont die at fucking 35 you fucking goy why not 25 JFL they die at 60

Its common knowledge than at any point in history if you pass 16 year old you will die at 60, kings lived to 75yo and more than 80yo on rare case

Mortality start to rise fast in the 60s its the same time when your body start to decline faster but until 60yo you are strong

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Vikings live better lives

Imagine hunting, gathering, and starting fire for your survival in 2024

Absolute t moggers

Your Retarded if you think more than 2% of Africans live in a naked mud hutt tribe like this

Your Retarded if you think more than 2% of Africans live in a naked mud hutt tribe like this
u have literal autism dude. I obviously meant hunter gatherer Africans. Seek a doctor immediately for ur neurodivergency

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
u have literal autism dude. I obviously meant hunter gatherer Africans. Seek a doctor immediately for ur neurodivergency
I’m literally have family in Africa and none live like these primative Faghots who can’t seem to realise it’s 2024 and now 19292929BCE. Next time be specific in your wording, name the tribe or stfu you stupid little bitch

Maybe your the real autist here and not me considering your low IQ

I’m literally have family in Africa and none live like these primative Faghots who can’t seem to realise it’s 2024 and now 19292929BCE. Next time be specific in your wording, name the tribe or stfu you stupid little bitch

Maybe your the real autist here and not me considering your low IQ
Dnr 50 iq aspie ramblings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back