Africa's Geography

yeah well in the future it could save the africans thats what i meant. and yeah its racist? everything and everyone is racist. the reason i joined this low iq thread was because i dont like seeing people believe in stuff that isnt true. and keep dreaming with your hope for africans, they will never change and nobody will do anything because they would first have to accept that they are borderline retarded on average. which spoiler alert: they will not of course :lul: :lul: :lul:

>>yeah well in the future it could save the africans thats what i meant. and yeah its racist? everything and everyone is racist. <<

Citation needed.

>>the reason i joined this low iq thread was because i dont like seeing people believe in stuff that isnt true. <<

What on this thread was untrue ? what have i said that is inconsistent with the scientific findings ?

>>. and keep dreaming with your hope for africans, they will never change and nobody will do anything because they would first have to accept that they are borderline retarded on average.<<

Well were talking about Africans post genetic loading after they have reached there limit of 85 which isn't borderline retarded from that point you would have people having less kids any ways i mean seriously lower iq populations have more babies higher iq ones don't so i mean assuming africa reaches it's genetic potential assuming africa then industralizes and selects for intelligent men then this problem will be solved.

>>which spoiler alert: they will not of course :lul: :lul: :lul: >>

I mean your not even willing to try this is what annoys me i mean this is the difference between the left and the right i belive hierarchies shouldn't exist and we should work in our power to remove them you belive they should exist and there good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
>>colonialism was a GOOD thing for africa. but this is an entire different thread. europeans took what was rightfully theirs: the world. nature is about kill or be killed. <<

Wait what ? colonialism was a net detriment i mean slavery was awful added to that systemtic social planning by the European states didn't help Africa. It was also cause of this that when the colonialists left africans started to assoicate free trade with colonialism so they took the other route off going to social planning which was the cause of africa being fucked in the first place.

Anyways we don't live in nature we aren't even natural beings like 99 percent of what we do isn't found in other animals like other animals don't keep secrets they don't have complex political systems that take decades of study they don't have religious books what about us is comparable to an average non sentient animal ?.

>>and now we are doing something unnatural: giving africans a chance which they naturally dont deserve (i still dont think they should be exterminated i just believe in the way nature works). Im not saying you are a SJW dont know where you got the from <<

I mean your 99.9 percent African genetically, They are the future most populated countries, last point were moving towards a more globalized world you need poorer countries to globalize in all this so i mean for the rest of the worlds benefits you want them to become richer.
mate i dont think you understand history that well, no problem though. i see this misconception often. imagine how africa would look without european influence? even more shit then it is now. Also those slave blacks could see their ancestors as martyrs because they can live in the US now which is way better form of existence than africa has EVER offered them. colonialism costed the europeans just as much as they got in return, arguably it costed the europeans only because its now used to discredit them and enforce immigration. and even then the jews owned 80% - 90% of the slave trade and the slaves (so blame them instead please, or the arabs for that matter lol). europeans are literal saints compared to other races if we look at what they did for them. europeans mostly only killed themselves lol.

and you are blue pilled about human nature bro. humans are still VERY instinctive and this exaggerated with your IQ (africans are more animalistic than asians or whites for example).

and im not 99.9% genetically african. we still dont know where humans came from. there is way too much missing information about the origin of europeans and other sub races of humans, so you cant claim that. and even if you could it woulndt make sense or apply to anything. try harder.

its a problem for the world that africans are breeding so much. they will fuck and fuck and create more low IQ sub humans. honestly the world would be better off without them, but i wouldnt want to seem them end, i would like to see them prosper and make other africans proud.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
>>yeah well in the future it could save the africans thats what i meant. and yeah its racist? everything and everyone is racist. <<

Citation needed.

>>the reason i joined this low iq thread was because i dont like seeing people believe in stuff that isnt true. <<

What on this thread was untrue ? what have i said that is inconsistent with the scientific findings ?

>>. and keep dreaming with your hope for africans, they will never change and nobody will do anything because they would first have to accept that they are borderline retarded on average.<<

Well were talking about Africans post genetic loading after they have reached there limit of 85 which isn't borderline retarded from that point you would have people having less kids any ways i mean seriously lower iq populations have more babies higher iq ones don't so i mean assuming africa reaches it's genetic potential assuming africa then industralizes and selects for intelligent men then this problem will be solved.

>>which spoiler alert: they will not of course :lul: :lul: :lul: >>

I mean your not even willing to try this is what annoys me i mean this is the difference between the left and the right i belive hierarchies shouldn't exist and we should work in our power to remove them you belive they should exist and there good
i wont go into this because its just an endless circle jerk about nothing. my points still stand rock solid about everything i said in this thread.

• +1
i wont go into this because its just an endless circle jerk about nothing. my points still stand rock solid about everything i said in this thread.

Okay so if your only pointing out facts and your pretending your doing all this from a purely data driven point of view why why are you pretending to not take a stance like i keep showing you solutions but you seem to be quietly saying Africa is a lost cause when if you actually followed the data you know that's not the case.

• +1
Okay so if your only pointing out facts and your pretending your doing all this from a purely data driven point of view why why are you pretending to not take a stance like i keep showing you solutions but you seem to be quietly saying Africa is a lost cause when if you actually followed the data you know that's not the case.
it stands because you cant change the way people behave. i admire your will to do so though. but go ahead try to change peoples breeding behaviours, wont work. stacy wont want you if you arent chad, just like africans will still fuck other africans and at the end of the day they will still be retarded 80 IQ.

• +1
it stands because you cant change the way people behave. i admire your will to do so though. but go ahead try to change peoples breeding behaviours, wont work. stacy wont want you if you arent chad, just like africans will still fuck other africans and at the end of the day they will still be retarded 80 IQ.

I mean you can try change black culture that's a start you can then try ending the wars on drugs so african fathers can return to there kids you can try biological editing i mean there are 15 solutions here which have been proven to work so why shouldn't we do this and even if you don't care about africa you care about the US ones right ? there the more genetically intelligent ones you can change the behaviour of these people wanna know why ? cause mate selection also is affected by the econmic pressure.

• +1
mate i dont think you understand history that well, no problem though. i see this misconception often. imagine how africa would look without european influence? even more shit then it is now. Also those slave blacks could see their ancestors as martyrs because they can live in the US now which is way better form of existence than africa has EVER offered them. colonialism costed the europeans just as much as they got in return, arguably it costed the europeans only because its now used to discredit them and enforce immigration. and even then the jews owned 80% - 90% of the slave trade and the slaves (so blame them instead please, or the arabs for that matter lol). europeans are literal saints compared to other races if we look at what they did for them. europeans mostly only killed themselves lol.

and you are blue pilled about human nature bro. humans are still VERY instinctive and this exaggerated with your IQ (africans are more animalistic than asians or whites for example).

and im not 99.9% genetically african. we still dont know where humans came from. there is way too much missing information about the origin of europeans and other sub races of humans, so you cant claim that. and even if you could it woulndt make sense or apply to anything. try harder.

its a problem for the world that africans are breeding so much. they will fuck and fuck and create more low IQ sub humans. honestly the world would be better off without them, but i wouldnt want to seem them end, i would like to see them prosper and make other africans proud.

>>mate i dont think you understand history that well, no problem though. i see this misconception often. imagine how africa would look without european influence? <<

We would have no way to know because history is multi modal it varies on so many parts you can't seriously say though they wouldn't be better off if they weren't colonized i mean think about it how does transporting slaves and taking resources make a country wealthier ? added to that even if this was true would that justify colonialism that lead to slavery and genocide.

>>even more shit then it is now. Also those slave blacks could see their ancestors as martyrs because they can live in the US now which is way better form of existence than africa has EVER offered them.<<

I mean it wasn't colonialism that made America rich it was other factors independent factors things which could have been true for Africa as well had they implemented them so yeah it's true they benefited but not from slavery but rather independent factors in terms of mental strain it has done on there ancestors i don't think it was worth it and i think you left africa alone it would be quite rich and well off personally.

>>And even then the jews owned 80% - 90% of the slave trade and the slaves (so blame them instead please, or the arabs for that matter lol). europeans are literal saints compared to other races if we look at what they did for them. europeans mostly only killed themselves lol. <<

Ummmm Jew's weren't a big contributer also it's funny the Europeans got there influence for slavery from the arabs who are also big players in all this that being said both were wrong i mean India didn't do this mass distrusted slave trade Asia didn't either it would imply typically speaking Europeans are very R selected indeed.

>>and you are blue pilled about human nature bro. humans are still VERY instinctive and this exaggerated with your IQ (africans are more animalistic than asians or whites for example).>>

Your kinda right i mean fitness doesn't care about your feelings but your personality your soft ware does care and it can adapt i want to see a citation for the claim africans are more inclined towards fitness in America.

>>and im not 99.9% genetically african. we still dont know where humans came from. there is way too much missing information about the origin of europeans and other sub races of humans, so you cant claim that. and even if you could it woulndt make sense or apply to anything. try harder.>>

1 We do know where humans came from we split from chimpanzee quite a while back our closest cousins in the ape species is the bonobo ape our closest cousins in terms of a subspecies thing is the neantheral and denisovan so we know the evo time line.

Also ummmmm most humans are 99.9 percent related to each other.

>>its a problem for the world that africans are breeding so much. they will fuck and fuck and create more low IQ sub humans. honestly the world would be better off without them, but i wouldnt want to seem them end, i would like to see them prosper and make other africans proud.>>

But you don't though cause i'm offering solutions and you think it's hopeless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 1973 and hairyballscel
>>mate i dont think you understand history that well, no problem though. i see this misconception often. imagine how africa would look without european influence? <<

We would have no way to know because history is multi modal it varies on so many parts you can't seriously say though they wouldn't be better off if they weren't colonized i mean think about it how does transporting slaves and taking resources make a country wealthier ? added to that even if this was true would that justify colonialism that lead to slavery and genocide.

>>even more shit then it is now. Also those slave blacks could see their ancestors as martyrs because they can live in the US now which is way better form of existence than africa has EVER offered them.<<

I mean it wasn't colonialism that made America rich it was other factors independent factors things which could have been true for Africa as well had they implemented them so yeah it's true they benefited but not from slavery but rather independent factors in terms of mental strain it has done on there ancestors i don't think it was worth it and i think you left africa alone it would be quite rich and well off personally.

>>And even then the jews owned 80% - 90% of the slave trade and the slaves (so blame them instead please, or the arabs for that matter lol). europeans are literal saints compared to other races if we look at what they did for them. europeans mostly only killed themselves lol. <<

Ummmm Jew's weren't a big contributer also it's funny the Europeans got there influence for slavery from the arabs who are also big players in all this that being said both were wrong i mean India didn't do this mass distrusted slave trade Asia didn't either it would imply typically speaking Europeans are very R selected indeed.

>>and you are blue pilled about human nature bro. humans are still VERY instinctive and this exaggerated with your IQ (africans are more animalistic than asians or whites for example).>>

Your kinda right i mean fitness doesn't care about your feelings but your personality your soft ware does care and it can adapt i want to see a citation for the claim africans are more inclined towards fitness in America.

>>and im not 99.9% genetically african. we still dont know where humans came from. there is way too much missing information about the origin of europeans and other sub races of humans, so you cant claim that. and even if you could it woulndt make sense or apply to anything. try harder.>>

1 We do know where humans came from we split from chimpanzee quite a while back our closest cousins in the ape species is the bonobo ape our closest cousins in terms of a subspecies thing is the neantheral and denisovan so we know the evo time line.

Also ummmmm most humans are 99.9 percent related to each other.

>>its a problem for the world that africans are breeding so much. they will fuck and fuck and create more low IQ sub humans. honestly the world would be better off without them, but i wouldnt want to seem them end, i would like to see them prosper and make other africans proud.>>

But you don't though cause i'm offering solutions and you think it's hopeless
@fag112 just stfu. You’re obviously ignorant asf about iq so why are you arguing about IQ.
culture affects iq the most. Americans gain independence from British . So American culture is based on “rebellion”.this allows citizens to think freely
In other cultures you just respect authority or get shunned because of religion. So people completely submit to authority.

• +1
@fag112 just stfu. You’re obviously ignorant asf about iq so why are you arguing about IQ.
culture affects iq the most. Americans gain independence from British . So American culture is based on “rebellion”.this allows citizens to think freely
In other cultures you just respect authority or get shunned because of religion. So people completely submit to authority.
you are a retard coping hard. IQ is a fact like gravity. dont make yourself look like a fool and dont pretend you know shit because you obviously dont. fuck this gay thread im going back to fucking my aryan stacy and you will rot away anyways gay lord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 5875, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
fuck this gay thread im going back to fucking my aryan stacy and you will rot away anyways gay lord
What a chad way to exit a thread lmao. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Marsiere214
this thread really escalated to 9 pages of homo erectus and neanderthals chimping at eachother jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1973, Arkantos and 2 others
  • +1
whats your point? they literally just look like local standard castles or country homes in europe. any major city in spain has just as many fairly similar buildings of similar levels of impressiveness, so if this is the highpoint of your civilisation (even if just in terms of architecture) then thats pretty tragic. you know that though, because these threads posts and afrocentrism in general merely serves to console the fragile egos of probably the worlds least productive race (other than aborigines)

Cope. Latinos are the least intelligent race

@fag112

Research "visa lottery"

The ones who came here are generally basically educated, basically skilled, and not documented criminals.

It's not "the best of the best" it's the lucky ones who got the opportunity to leave the clamps of Nigeria.

Why does this thread have 10 pages lol