Africa's Geography

David piffer did a study on this the maximum genetic increase we can see is really 10 percent in iq really so india i expect to be 92 iq by the next century africa about 82 afro americans probably like 100 as there slowly becoming more european anf south east asia around 102 to 103.

The biggest deviations is from africans but this is cause of what rushton hypothized as the rk selection model which says those socities with more k selected tendencies have a inclination towards more intellgence.

And since blacks are the most r selected currently they are the lowest iq race but thats fixable 1 solution which is already happening in most parts of africa is modernization which leads to more parental investment which spews the society towards a k selected society.

A lot of people seem to view this take as racist but it really isnt its actually looking at how human beings actions play out on the long term affects of there society
probably wont happen for india though.

show me the studies that europeans arent higher IQ than africans
I don't think that it's as simple as "race A is more intelligent than race B". It makes absolute sense however, that you might find that a sub-group of race A is more intelligent than a sub-group of race B. Obviously not all "races" or the sub groups within have had the exact same environmental factors to deal with over several millennia. I think the conversation has been too generalized and that is causing understandable doubt over the science

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
yes it is? why? because africans NEVER domesticated the fucking animals at all. Dont you realize europe was a total different place then it is now? Europe was fucking brutal. And even then it doesnt matter. Whites have Uber mogger IQ just like asians and africans and other dark races will never come close to what both whites and asian have accomplished

• So Sad
yes it is? why? because africans NEVER domesticated the fucking animals at all. Dont you realize europe was a total different place then it is now? Europe was fucking brutal. And even then it doesnt matter. Whites have Uber mogger IQ just like asians and africans and other dark races will never come close to what both whites and asian have accomplished
I agree with the planning for winter shit. You need a lot more IQ to do that shit. But African climate is a lot harsher. There's a reason why Africans are most physically gifted.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lutte
and please for the love of everyones mental sanity could you just leave and go to incels.is ffs
jfl at ur stormfront pseudo science, haven't you been arguing africans are a different species? and ur the one barking about iq, how ironic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I don't think that it's as simple as "race A is more intelligent than race B". It makes absolute sense however, that you might find that a sub-group of race A is more intelligent than a sub-group of race B. Obviously not all "races" or the sub groups within have had the exact same environmental factors to deal with over several millennia. I think the conversation has been too generalized and that is causing understandable doubt over the science
Tenor

?? ? ?? ? ? ?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I agree with the planning for winter shit. You need a lot more IQ to do that shit. But African climate is a lot harsher. There's a reason why Africans are most physically gifted.
No its not that they are genetically gifted for physical tasks per se. They are moggers in running yes, but this is due to evironment. Just like how whites are stronger on average. Different evironment = different out physical outcome

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and johncruz12345
@Jamal2222 Answer my question buddy boyo
Do you for real think it's easier to survive a -20 degree winter than to make a hat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
jfl at ur stormfront pseudo science, haven't you been arguing africans are a different species? and ur the one barking about iq, how ironic
Lol. Keep coping kang. And yes even though blacks and whites are still grouped in the same race and defined as sub races, actual biology tells us that there is more difference between a bantu and european than between literal different animal species.

8hs1MRw679KLrN1rYmRrAgGW0CQ55yQV94ofqnuxme3Zfy69cN6wDKPXAqyJpp112QTYPt-8BwXfbWoQQSiFWd2VezO10rO-TE2Nn69YXt02u1IiT9qodM1a_Nzjo1ESE-ku5Bgn

AnimalNumber of subspecies or speciesTime spend evolving apart
Moose2100.000 years
Waterfowl8100.000 years
Brown/polar bear2100.000 years
Tiger872.000 years
Laudakio Stellio212.000 years
Homo Sapiens v Neanderthal2200.000 years
Homo Sapiens?100.000 years

because africans NEVER domesticated the fucking animals at all.
guinea fowl was domesticated in west africa
and there is some evidence that cattle was domesticated in africa

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Environmental determinism tends to not hold up to logic.
Greco-Roman civilization produced the foundation of Western society, and produced innumerable scientific, philosophical, historical, political, and cultural advances.
Neither Greece nor Rome were cold places.
The same applies to India, the Middle East, and the Mayans.
Obviously China, Northern Europe, and the Mongols had developed advanced civilizations as well, and they did exist in cold places.
The point is, there is no correlation.

• +1
guinea fowl was domesticated in west africa
and there is some evidence that cattle was domesticated in africa
its not even comparable to what whites have domesticated JFL. its always the same with your ''examples''.

-''guinea fowl'' OMG WOW
-''some evidence'' that cattle was domesticated in africa
-doesnt even hold up to what whites domesticated in europe

another example for buildings:

-show some shitty mud hut
-express how amazing and well designed it is
-dont understand its like a literal shit stain compared to what whites built

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and johncruz12345
Im not reading that horse crap summarize that guys argument what im arguing agrees with rustons view along with basic biological thinking.
I dont understand your answer?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
David piffer did a study on this the maximum genetic increase we can see is really 10 percent in iq really so india i expect to be 92 iq by the next century africa about 82 afro americans probably like 100 as there slowly becoming more european anf south east asia around 102 to 103.

The biggest deviations is from africans but this is cause of what rushton hypothized as the rk selection model which says those socities with more k selected tendencies have a inclination towards more intellgence.

And since blacks are the most r selected currently they are the lowest iq race but thats fixable 1 solution which is already happening in most parts of africa is modernization which leads to more parental investment which spews the society towards a k selected society.

A lot of people seem to view this take as racist but it really isnt its actually looking at how human beings actions play out on the long term affects of there society
also those american africans are breeding with higher IQ populations leading to a higher IQ on average over time

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and reptiles
its not even comparable to what whites have domesticated JFL. its always the same with your ''examples''.

-''guinea fowl'' OMG WOW

Kenyans have been domesticating cattle for centuries. Is this even a question ?

also those american africans are breeding with higher IQ populations leading to a higher IQ on average over time

Okay then so you agree this isn't a permanent thing and can be fixed in 1 generation which it's doing btw I haven't seen the flynn effect drop off no data suggests that

Okay then so you agree this isn't a permanent thing and can be fixed in 1 generation which it's doing btw I haven't seen the flynn effect drop off no data suggests that
?? they are getting a higher IQ because they breed with higher IQ populations. Of course is IQ not permanent, but it isnt fixable in 1 generation :lul: . It would require insane amounts of effort to even get them on the same level of average whites.
Also cope with the flynn effect, its already old news.

@Jamal2222 Answer my question buddy boyo
Do you for real think it's easier to survive a -20 degree winter than to make a hat?
It’s not that simple southern Europe is not even close to -20 degrees. Many places in Africa reach 105+ degrees. You’re using the strawman fallacy to discredit my argument.

• Hmm...
I dont understand your answer?

What is he arguing exactly is he seriously trying to say people from a 3rd world country who are impoverished is genetically stuck at 82 IQ mind you the only reason IQ mallebility even exists is cause of how malleable the gene D3 is and if gave Asian's 10 points if it gave europeans 10 points dont be a dishonest fuck and simple dismiss this for Indian's

• +1
What is he arguing exactly is he seriously trying to say people from a 3rd world country who are impoverished is genetically stuck at 82 IQ mind you the only reason IQ mallebility even exists is cause of how malleable the gene D3 is and if gave Asian's 10 points if it gave europeans 10 points dont be a dishonest fuck and simple dismiss this for Indian's
Diet isnt that big of an impact on IQ. otherwise black africans (or any african for that matter with good diet) would have been higher IQ. we dont see this happening anywhere so why would it work for indians? Also school is cope for IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and hairyballscel
@fag112
The idea that the challenges of cold weather forced evolutionary change in brainpower are laughable. It takes one person with the bright idea to make warmer clothes, or warmer housing, or stockpile firewood for the winter; and then everybody knows and that’s the end of evolutionary pressures. Really.

I do not believe any wide national/racial group of people are intrinsically smarter than any other. Any variations can be accounted for by methodological flaws in IQ measurement and cultural factors. Especially cultural factors.

People living in Africa outside of cities are not likely to have had the kind of experiences and education that would lead to do well on IQ tests (not saying IQ tests are specifically focused on or changed by education, but the mere expectations of taking a test, understanding the formatting of a test, and in many ways the subtlety of the questions actually depend on a degree of culturally uniform experiences. )

• Hmm...
It’s not that simple southern Europe is not even close to -20 degrees. Many places in Africa reach 105+ degrees. You’re using the strawman fallacy to discredit my argument.
this is stupid for a number of reasons

1: the old romans evolved outside of italy
2: really noticible natural selection takes more time than 2000 years (unless its forced through eugenics)
3: climate was different

It was you who brought up scandinavia
and protecting yourself from the sun is easy, the cold not so much

• +1
@fag112
The idea that the challenges of cold weather forced evolutionary change in brainpower are laughable. It takes one person with the bright idea to make warmer clothes, or warmer housing, or stockpile firewood for the winter; and then everybody knows and that’s the end of evolutionary pressures. Really.

I do not believe any wide national/racial group of people are intrinsically smarter than any other. Any variations can be accounted for by methodological flaws in IQ measurement and cultural factors. Especially cultural factors.

People living in Africa outside of cities are not likely to have had the kind of experiences and education that would lead to do well on IQ tests (not saying IQ tests are specifically focused on or changed by education, but the mere expectations of taking a test, understanding the formatting of a test, and in many ways the subtlety of the questions actually depend on a degree of culturally uniform experiences. )
one frequent argument against IQ test results is that they are culturally biased in favor of whites. this has some superficial plausibility, especially with some “obviously” biased questions. but intelligence researchers generally no longer treat bias as a serious argument, and for fairly straightforward reasons.

SubjectsNot BiasedBiased
‘’Experts’’73.3%13.1%
‘’Non-experts’’51%29.2%

also how come asians score as good/slightly higher then whites?

one frequent argument against IQ test results is that they are culturally biased in favor of whites. this has some superficial plausibility, especially with some “obviously” biased questions. but intelligence researchers generally no longer treat bias as a serious argument, and for fairly straightforward reasons.

SubjectsNot BiasedBiased
‘’Experts’’73.3%13.1%
‘’Non-experts’’51%29.2%

also how come asians score as good/slightly higher then whites?

IQ is not a thing people have, it’s a test score. It’s an IQ score.

Most IQ tests are biased toward European cultures and mathematical/analytical thinking. They do not truly evaluate thinking ability.

people arguing that cold climates forced greater thinking ability because of the greater challenges to survival. Try surviving in the wild that is shared with lions, tigers, hyenas, etc. Cold climates did force adaptation to lactose tolerance and less sunshine. These have nothing to do with intellect.

Because IQ is a myth used by amateurs and the uniformed for bragging rights or as an excuse for lack of success, any suggestion that some geographic or other arbitrary grouping affects intelligence is nonsense.

• Woah
Diet isnt that big of an impact on IQ. otherwise black africans (or any african for that matter with good diet) would have been higher IQ. we dont see this happening anywhere so why would it work for indians?

Okay even the most extreme heridtarians admit nutrition and standards of living matters when maximizing genetic potential.This is your side BTW your essentially saying your genes aren't affected by well your child hood factors in the womb nutrition access to schooling cause when your really young your neurons are more open to learning so all this being said I mean even your said admits this much 10 points seems more than reasonable it follows the trajectory of other countries.

As for Africa's IQ it's still poor as hell so There genetic limit currently cause i think IQ soon will be fixable i mean it's already starting in china is roughly 85 similar to Afro americans.

Also the average IQ of a white person when they first did these tests is roughly Afro american level were not talking about geniuses were talking about the average.

• +1
@fag112

and education is cope for iq

IQ is not a thing people have, it’s a test score. It’s an IQ score.

Most IQ tests are biased toward European cultures and mathematical/analytical thinking. They do not truly evaluate thinking ability.

people arguing that cold climates forced greater thinking ability because of the greater challenges to survival. Try surviving in the wild that is shared with lions, tigers, hyenas, etc. Cold climates did force adaptation to lactose tolerance and less sunshine. These have nothing to do with intellect.

Because IQ is a myth used by amateurs and the uniformed for bragging rights or as an excuse for lack of success, any suggestion that some geographic or other arbitrary grouping affects intelligence is nonsense.
lol, doesnt matter if you can have IQ or not to this discussion what is your point? IQ is no myth, literally ask any social scientist

It was you who brought up scandinavia
and protecting yourself from the sun is easy, the cold not so much
False protecting yourself from the winter is easy. What is fire?
In Africa living in the sun is difficult with many variables like predators, climate change, resource fights. its easy to die of dehydration. In snowy Europe there’s water everywhere in the form of snow. An abundance of water

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
lol, doesnt matter if you can have IQ or not to this discussion what is your point? IQ is no myth, literally ask any social scientist
Iq tests measure things European children are taught in school. Imagine taking a European test to a barely educated East African and expect them to do well.

• Hmm...
?? they are getting a higher IQ because they breed with higher IQ populations. Of course is IQ not permanent, but it isnt fixable in 1 generation :lul: . It would require insane amounts of effort to even get them on the same level of average whites.
Also cope with the flynn effect, its already old news.

It actually is if we are to go by basic principals of Darwinian selection here if this didn't work eugenics wouldn't work. I mean seriously what do you think heritibility even means ? it means certain traits are possible to be passed down to off spring if more intellgent blacks breed guess what happens with the averages they tilt.

Also if were talking the average afro american here the difference is around 10 to 15 points meaning all you need to do is to get more smarter africans to start breeding and 85 IQ is more than enough to function in the current world so after this starts you will see more intelligent Africans that is if you are actually you know talking science and not the bastardized form of it.

And tbqh if we were to take the view your arguing evolution itself couldn't work. But if we look at reality through the lense of survival you realize everything is a war and those with the best traits will survive in that war.

• +1
Okay even the most extreme heridtarians admit nutrition and standards of living matters when maximizing genetic potential.This is your side BTW your essentially saying your genes aren't affected by well your child hood factors in the womb nutrition access to schooling cause when your really young your neurons are more open to learning so all this being said I mean even your said admits this much 10 points seems more than reasonable it follows the trajectory of other countries.

As for Africa's IQ it's still poor as hell so There genetic limit currently cause i think IQ soon will be fixable i mean it's already starting in china is roughly 85 similar to Afro americans.

Also the average IQ of a white person when they first did these tests is roughly Afro american level were not talking about geniuses were talking about the average.
yes of course diet is important, but is greatly exaggerated. most people actually develop normally in 3d world countries. only when in extreme caloric deficieny you will not develop proper intelligence. there is like a 10-20% environmental factor which is getting smaller the more we know about genetics and intelligence. 10 points is a MAJOR leap up and I simply do not see it happening any time soon.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jamal2222
Iq tests measure things European children are taught in school.
retard, have you ever seen an IQ test? even an almost complete illiterate could take it and score his exact IQ you fool

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Gosick and Jamal2222
retard, have you ever seen an IQ test? even an almost comlete illiterate could take it and score his exact IQ you fool
jfl at the actual state of you. It’s obvious that those tests are biased lmao.

• Hmm...
yes of course diet is important, but is greatly exaggerated. most people actually develop normally in 3d world countries. only when in extreme caloric deficieny you will not develop proper intelligence. there is like a 10-20% environmental factor which is getting smaller the more we know about genetics and intelligence. 10 points is a MAJOR leap up and I simply do not see it happening any time soon.

You do realize 80 percent heiribitlity accounts for environmental reaction to this right ? like when your younger you can gain intelligence. The reason is cause your neural cortexes are more thicker when your younger and most people in poorer countries haven't hit there genetic potential and if the genetic potential for the average european asian was 10 points why are you not applying this to india ?

i mean i myself am a strict hereditarian but even i can see your not applying the same gain gain consistently.

• +1
It actually is if we are to go by basic principals of Darwinian selection here if this didn't work eugenics wouldn't work. I mean seriously what do you think heritibility even means ? it means certain traits are possible to be passed down to off spring if more intellgent blacks breed guess what happens with the averages they tilt.

Also if were talking the average afro american here the difference is around 10 to 15 points meaning all you need to do is to get more smarter africans to start breeding and 85 IQ is more than enough to function in the current world so after this starts you will see more intelligent Africans that is if you are actually you know talking science and not the bastardized form of it.

And tbqh if we were to take the view your arguing evolution itself couldn't work. But if we look at reality through the lense of survival you realize everything is a war and those with the best traits will survive in that war.
15 IQ is not a small amount. Its MAJOR, because its an average, which means afro americans have a super small sample of actual high IQ people.

I dont understand what you are trying to say about darwinism?

Im just saying that to increase the IQ of low IQ populations (africans indians etc.) it isnt doable without heavy eugenics. Diet and education wont have any noticible impact

• +1
You do realize 80 percent heiribitlity accounts for environmental reaction to this right ? like when your younger you can gain intelligence. The reason is cause your neural cortexes are more thicker when your younger and most people in poorer countries haven't hit there genetic potential and if the genetic potential for the average european asian was 10 points why are you not applying this to india ?

i mean i myself am a strict hereditarian but even i can see your not applying the same gain gain consistently.
Diet in 3rd world countries isnt even THAT bad compared to the west. You could argue that those wild tribes (where africans and/or indians trace their ancestry from) have a WAY better diet than the average white or asian. But still they have low IQs. Do you understand that?

-''guinea fowl'' OMG WOW

Ngl u have a point there.

• +1
Another race war thread?
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Arkantos and Deleted member 9090
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, lutte and johncruz12345
Another race war thread?
tenor.gif
yeah its pretty annoying to see people still arguing this shit even though the science is already settled. its mostly just coping ethnics (i dont mean this in a bad way) on here arguing with stupid ''evidence'' how they were kangz after all!

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Arkantos
Diet in 3rd world countries isnt even THAT bad compared to the west. You could argue that those wild tribes (where africans and/or indians trace their ancestry from) have a WAY better diet than the average white or asian. But still they have low IQs. Do you understand that?

• +1