Africa's Geography

im gonna leave this shit hole low IQ thread and go back to looksmaxxing again. time to apply some tret and hit the gym

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel and johncruz12345
yeah its pretty annoying to see people still arguing this shit even though the science is already settled. its mostly just coping ethnics (i dont mean this in a bad way) on here arguing with stupid ''evidence'' how they were kangz after all!
I’m actually East African myself. Ngl I used argue with people about race and stuff back in the days, I stopped doing that because it was a waste of time. Fuck all races tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Arkantos and Deleted member 9090
another example for buildings:

-show some shitty mud hut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Look at the asian diet tho. By that logic Asians should be around the same intelligence as Africans.
countries like china test mostly in educated/developed regions where malnourishment isnt a massive issue
and im not arguing against IQ being mostly genetic, but rather fag112 downplaying the insanse disparity in diet between sub saharan africa and europe

• +1
brazil is not under nourished but still low IQ. MAYBE JUST MAYBE AFRICANS ARE MALNOURISHED BECAUSE OF IQ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND? ?? ? ? WOW WHO WOULD VE THOUGHT
jfl at arguing against something i haven't said
all you SFcels are the same lmao

• +1
countries like china test mostly in educated/developed regions where malnourishment isnt a massive issue
and im not arguing against IQ being mostly genetic, but rather fag112 downplaying the insanse disparity in diet between sub saharan africa and europe
m8 look at the adopted studies, you must admit at least that: they are pretty good examples of how IQ isnt correlated to diet and school that much. those adopted blacks had the same average IQ as the africans on the mainland

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jamal2222
im gonna leave this shit hole low IQ thread and go back to looksmaxxing again. time to apply some tret and hit the gym
you literally haven't backed up a single thing you've said with any peer reviewed research

jfl at you calling anyone low iq

• +1
you literally haven't backed up a single thing you've said with any peer reviewed research

jfl at you calling anyone low iq
what? i linked literal shit for you retard. look again and look better. some of the shit im too lazy to post because its COMMON KNOWLEDGE like that argument about if IQ was influenced by ''culture''.

Diet in 3rd world countries isnt even THAT bad compared to the west. You could argue that those wild tribes (where africans and/or indians trace their ancestry from) have a WAY better diet than the average white or asian. But still they have low IQs. Do you understand that?

Stop with this dumb shit and i didn't say it was just nuitrition it's also schooling, It's also having the right parenting and not growing up under an abusive house hold it's so many controllable factors added to this i will repeat myself the 3rd fucking time cause i'm tired of this shit why are you not applying your own views consistently if East asia,Europe had an 10 point gain why wouldn't Indian's have it ? pls stop dodging the question. Also let me remind you south Indians are half Caucasian north Indian's are 80 percent caucasian they are much closer to white then they are to well east Asian. So again i will ask you how are caucasian hybrids or sometimes full on Caucasian genetically not able to reach there genetic limits.

I have more charts but most these charts show very high western eurasian admixture.

Last point addressing the heavy eugenics point that applies after a population has hit it's genetic limit which is 10 points for Indians same with Africans living in africa. In south east asia it will be 102 in the coming century.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 4645
View attachment 787992

Stop with this dumb shit and i didn't say it was just nuitrition it's also schooling, It's also having the right parenting and not growing up under an abusive house hold it's so many controllable factors added to this i will repeat myself the 3rd fucking time cause i'm tired of this shit why are you not applying your own views consistently if East asia,Europe had an 10 point gain why wouldn't Indian's have it ? pls stop dodging the question. Also let me remind you south Indians are half Caucasian north Indian's are 80 percent caucasian they are much closer to white then they are to well east Asian. So again i will ask you how are caucasian hybrids or sometimes full on Caucasian genetically not able to reach there genetic limits.

View attachment 788006

I have more charts but most these charts show very high western eurasian admixture.

Last point addressing the heavy eugenics point that applies after a population has hit it's genetic limit which is 10 points for Indians same with Africans living in africa. In south east asia it will be 102 in the coming century.
still this whole argument gets debunked by the adoption studies, try again. better nutrition etc WOULD bring the IQ up by some margin, but would it be any real noticible margin? I (YES ME MYSELF) doubt that. because its only one part of the equation and not a major one. (reminder again that IQ is 80-90% genetics and not environmental)

15 IQ is not a small amount. Its MAJOR, because its an average, which means afro americans have a super small sample of actual high IQ people.

I dont understand what you are trying to say about darwinism?

Im just saying that to increase the IQ of low IQ populations (africans indians etc.) it isnt doable without heavy eugenics. Diet and education wont have any noticible impact

View attachment 787988

Well lets see 85 IQ isn't Ideal true how ever it's not gonna stop you from getting jobs it's not gonna stop you from doing every day things added to this if more of the 34 percent average tier blacks start to sexually select for those in the top 15.5 percent then the averages skew positively this isn't extreme this is what happens really anyways in k selected societies generally you get lower birth rates when this starts to happen.

• +1
examples of how IQ isnt correlated to diet and school that much. those adopted blacks had the same average IQ as the africans on the mainland
diet in early years of life has 100% been proven to influence IQ
there are literally 100's, if not, 1000s of studies on this

why do you think west African immigrants to the US have a higher median household than African Americans, some of these west Africans are above the Median American Household Income and some white populations household income, they graduate high school and college at a siginifcantly higher rate and do waaay better in many other areas of life compared to African Americans(who are more white btw) and in the UK they peform significantly better than Carribean Blacks who have Western European admixture
Explain this pls?

View attachment 787988

Well lets see 85 IQ isn't Ideal true how ever it's not gonna stop you from getting jobs it's not gonna stop you from doing every day things added to this if more of the 34 percent average tier blacks start to sexually select for those in the top 15.5 percent then the averages skew positively this isn't extreme this is what happens really anyways in k selected societies generally you get lower birth rates when this starts to happen.
lol you live in some sort of fantasy dream, this will never happen. Higher IQ blacks are RARE AS FUCK. because of the average being 85 (MOST PEOPLE fall in this category) so that means only a small small group is actual high IQ enough. stilll 85 IQ is barely enough to function, its borderline retarded. 15 IQ points is A LOT, like total different world view amount. Also africans not only suffer from low IQs, there is more to their societal failure than just IQ (even though its most likely the biggest factor).

[QUO
lol you live in some sort of fantasy dream, this will never happen. Higher IQ blacks are RARE AS FUCK. because of the average being 85 (MOST PEOPLE fall in this category) so that means only a small small group is actual high IQ enough. stilll 85 IQ is barely enough to function, its borderline retarded. 15 IQ points is A LOT, like total different world view amount. Also africans not only suffer from low IQs, there is more to their societal failure than just IQ (even though its most likely the biggest factor).

@africancel
@hairyballscel
@Jamal2222

There not really that hard to find I mean your seriously over estimating the averages here true a higher IQ population is the most desired kind of a population but 85 IQ is not borderline retarded 65 IQ is 85 IQ you can still think introspect and do a lot of shit you may lack behind your european peers but that being said this is improveable you agree with me on this part.

Also another option we can do currently is to increase Babies IQ's this is currently possible by 3 points atleast 85 to 88 is a big bump up and it also increases the ratio of geniuses

• +1
diet in early years of life has 100% been proven to influence IQ
there are literally 100's, if not, 1000s of studies on this

why do you think west African immigrants to the US have a higher median household than African Americans, some of these west Africans are above the Median American Household Income and some white populations household income, they graduate high school and college at a siginifcantly higher rate and do waaay better in many other areas of life compared to African Americans(who are more white btw) and in the UK they peform significantly better than Carribean Blacks who have Western European admixture
Explain this pls?
Retard im gonna ignore you after this cringe post.
OF COURSE DIET HAS AN IMPACT NO SHIT. IM ONLY SAYING IT ISNT THAT IMPORTANT AS YOU MAKE IT OUT TO BE. YOU NEED TO COPE WITH ''MUH ENVIRONMENT" THATS THE BOTTOM FUCKING LINE.

Now, for your ''point'' (lol):
The africans that migrate to the US are the higher IQ africans (WOW WHO WOULDVE THOUGHT??) of course they are going to do better. JFL at your ability to think things through.

Explain this to me in exchange: why do the adoption studies show that blacks still have an average IQ of 80? why didnt it change in any signifcant way?

and: why do afro americans to this day STILL HAVE THE SAME LOW IQ as africans in africa??? (dont fucking count the extra 5 iq because of breeding with higher IQ populations i dare you xD)

• +1
[QUO

@africancel
@hairyballscel
@Jamal2222

There not really that hard to find I mean your seriously over estimating the averages here true a higher IQ population is the most desired kind of a population but 85 IQ is not borderline retarded 65 IQ is 85 IQ you can still think introspect and do a lot of shit you may lack behind your european peers but that being said this is improveable you agree with me on this part.

Also another option we can do currently is to increase Babies IQ's this is currently possible by 3 points atleast 85 to 88 is a big bump up and it also increases the ratio of geniuses
please dude stick to the facts, you are a respectable guy.

''borderline mental retardation (in the ICD-8),[1] is a categorization of intelligence wherein a person has below average cognitive ability (generally an IQ of 70–85),''

''borderline mental retardation (in the ICD-8),[1] is a categorization of intelligence wherein a person has below average cognitive ability (generally an IQ of 70–85),''
and IQ doesnt work linearly. the biggest difference happens at 80 - 100 iq-ish.
what im saying is: there is a bigger difference between some 80 IQ guy and 100 IQ guy then some 110 IQ guy and 130 iq guy

THE WHOLE OF AFRICA IS BORDERLINE MENTALLY RETARDED JUST DEAL WITH IT FAGGOTS

-drops mic

Wikipedia is an awful source but anyways your own source says it's below average for a european population but it's not bloody mentally on the stage where they can't function properly it's bad relative to a european population but it's not mentally retarded when it comes to the clinical diagnosis

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 9090
Wikipedia is an awful source but anyways your own source says it's below average for a european population but it's not bloody mentally on the stage where they can't function properly it's bad relative to a european population but it's not mentally retarded when it comes to the clinical diagnosis
m8 its only about the definition of borderline mental retardation. just fucking lol at that being some kind of argument ''lol u used wikipedia'' get out of here. are you seriously denying that 85 iq isnt borderline mentally retarded? jfl at you

and of course the faggot @hairyballscel left because he cant argue with my points lol

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
and of course the faggot @hairyballscel left because he cant argue with my points lol
jfl, i haven't left, and all you've done is throw around statements with little to no evidence

m8 its only about the definition of borderline mental retardation. just fucking lol at that being some kind of argument ''lol u used wikipedia'' get out of here. are you seriously denying that 85 iq isnt borderline mentally retarded? jfl at you

Yeah I am denying that statement that 85 IQ is on the tier of being borderline mentally retarded it's just seems to be dull i understand this is no longer used but come on man saying some 1 at 85 IQ is at the point where they can't problem solve is ridiculous the dull statement seems more accurate

• +1
and IQ doesnt work linearly. the biggest difference happens at 80 - 100 iq-ish.
what im saying is: there is a bigger difference between some 80 IQ guy and 100 IQ guy then some 110 IQ guy and 130 iq guy

I disagree with this assertion tbqh a 110 kind of guy can't pick up very complex stuff that requires well more intellectual thought that a 130 guy can I mean people within the scope of average intelligence when you start to get to the 130 percentiles you start to get into the newton tier kind the kind that invents shit meanwhile a guy with an average IQ of lets say 85 and 1 with an average intelligence of 100 are pretty close to each other the 100 guy is going to be able to pick things up faster.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Yeah I am denying that statement that 85 IQ is on the tier of being borderline mentally retarded it's just seems to be dull i understand this is no longer used but come on man saying some 1 at 85 IQ is at the point where they can't problem solve is ridiculous the dull statement seems more accurate

View attachment 788057
m8 u are seriously arguing 5 iq come one just fuck off for the love of god. if 85 is the average (this is the highest of the african averages LOL) - this means that still the majority is below that 80 threshhold meaning most of africa is in fact borderline mentally retarded. stop the cope PLEASE

@fag112
egypts average iq is 81
yet they are a lot more admixed than african americans?

• +1
m8 u are seriously arguing 5 iq come one just fuck off for the love of god. if 85 is the average (this is the highest of the african averages LOL) - this means that still the majority is below that 80 threshhold meaning most of africa is in fact borderline mentally retarded. stop the cope PLEASE

>>m8 u are seriously arguing 5 iq come one just fuck off for the love of god. <<

Yeah I am african americans are the greatest gauges for africa's true IQ which is 85. As for the hole of africa being below the 80 threshold true that's a good point but were talking about solutions here not what is im offering solutions your seeing awful truths and trying to assert european superiorty or any forms of racism based of off it.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
>>m8 u are seriously arguing 5 iq come one just fuck off for the love of god. <<

Yeah I am african americans are the greatest gauges for africa's true IQ which is 85. As for the hole of africa being below the 80 threshold true that's a good point but were talking about solutions here not what is im offering solutions your seeing awful truths and trying to assert european superiorty or any forms of racism based of off it.
facts are racism. hm. there is no solution other than genocide/or genetic engineering

• +1
All races r equal🥰🥰

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9090
All races r equal🥰🥰
yes, i dont believe in extermination of other races. but i think we should still accept the horrible truths about racial ''equality''. if it could be different i would have changed the way races are, but thats not for me to control or decide about. :)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Marsiere214 and johncruz12345
facts are racism. hm. there is no solution other than genocide/or genetic engineering

Calling a spade a spade equal mu-h SJW facts don't care about your feelings type of person that is literally your reasoning.

Also nope fuck off with that genocide shit genetic engineering actually already exists and can be done it can increase 3 points.

And another thing that can be done is an selection for more intelligent fathers again actual solutions that can be done and should be done. You are seriously arguing in bad faith if you think in all this though if i don't agree with like 90 percent of your side I mean i am a hereditarian but I actually take my views to there logical conclusion.

• +1
yes, i dont believe in extermination of other races. but i think we should still accept the horrible truths about racial ''equality''. if it could be different i would have changed the way races are, but thats not for me to control or decide about. :)
I'm sad that some races got elimated lmao. native americans and aboriginals. I really want to see some native american moggers ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 9090
Calling a spade a spade equal mu-h SJW facts don't care about your feelings type of person that is literally your reasoning.

Also nope fuck off with that genocide shit genetic engineering actually already exists and can be done it can increase 3 points.

And another thing that can be done is an selection for more intelligent fathers again actual solutions that can be done and should be done. You are seriously arguing in bad faith if you think in all this though if i don't agree with like 90 percent of your side I mean i am a hereditarian but I actually take my views to there logical conclusion.
yeah well in the future it could save the africans thats what i meant. and yeah its racist? everything and everyone is racist. the reason i joined this low iq thread was because i dont like seeing people believe in stuff that isnt true. and keep dreaming with your hope for africans, they will never change and nobody will do anything because they would first have to accept that they are borderline retarded on average. which spoiler alert: they will not of course :lul: :lul: :lul:

I don't believe in genocide but it's not Europeans fault that Africa has been fucked by colonialism historically i'm just accepting some truths bro i'm not suggesting anything but you know ''they'' can't replace us.

Seriously just come out with the full on nazism like fuck off with me being an sjw as well

also @hairyballscel still hasnt been able to debunk me JFL JFL JFL

• +1
I don't believe in genocide but it's not Europeans fault that Africa has been fucked by colonialism historically i'm just accepting some truths bro i'm not suggesting anything but you know ''they'' can't replace us.

Seriously just come out with the full on nazism like fuck off with me being an sjw as well
colonialism was a GOOD thing for africa. but this is for an entire different thread for some other time. europeans took what was rightfully theirs: the world. nature is about kill or be killed. and now we are doing something unnatural: giving africans a chance which they naturally dont deserve (i still dont think they should be exterminated i just believe in the way nature works). Im not saying you are a SJW dont know where you got the from

• +1
colonialism was a GOOD thing for africa. but this is for an entire different thread for some other time. europeans took what was rightfully theirs: the world. nature is about kill or be killed.
Recess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3142
why do the adoption studies show that blacks still have an average IQ of 80? why didnt it change in any signifcant way?
idk
only reason i got wrapped up in this iq debate is beacuse i noticed you were bullshitting about some very easily verifiable facts jfl

• +1
colonialism was a GOOD thing for africa. but this is for an entire different thread for some other time. europeans took what was rightfully theirs: the world. nature is about kill or be killed. and now we are doing something unnatural: giving africans a chance which they naturally dont deserve (i still dont think they should be exterminated i just believe in the way nature works). Im not saying you are a SJW dont know where you got the from

>>colonialism was a GOOD thing for africa. but this is an entire different thread. europeans took what was rightfully theirs: the world. nature is about kill or be killed. <<

Wait what ? colonialism was a net detriment i mean slavery was awful added to that systemtic social planning by the European states didn't help Africa. It was also cause of this that when the colonialists left africans started to assoicate free trade with colonialism so they took the other route off going to social planning which was the cause of africa being fucked in the first place.

Anyways we don't live in nature we aren't even natural beings like 99 percent of what we do isn't found in other animals like other animals don't keep secrets they don't have complex political systems that take decades of study they don't have religious books what about us is comparable to an average non sentient animal ?.

>>and now we are doing something unnatural: giving africans a chance which they naturally dont deserve (i still dont think they should be exterminated i just believe in the way nature works). Im not saying you are a SJW dont know where you got the from <<

I mean your 99.9 percent African genetically, They are the future most populated countries, last point were moving towards a more globalized world you need poorer countries to globalize in all this so i mean for the rest of the worlds benefits you want them to become richer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1973 and hairyballscel
  • +1
whos fault was it?

I'm being sarcastic i was just humorously saying his thinking essentially is nazism like not even the fake kind it's literal nazism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and hairyballscel
I'm being sarcastic i was just humorously saying his thinking essentially is nazism like not even the fake kind it's literal nazism
my bad

• +1