after bonesmashing for 1 year and 9 months my bones increased but girls in my dms decreased HELP! (GTFIHH!!!)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • Love it
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
View attachment 1743096View attachment 1743095View attachment 1743097View attachment 1743098

View attachment 1743089View attachment 1743093View attachment 1743094

Is it just me or am i better looking before y'all told me to bonesmash for my browridge and get more positively tilted lateral canthus more deepset orbitals and upper eyelid hooding retracted lower lids smash my small rounded chin and low set non existent zygos?
Or am I totally tripping and I just need my old hair with blonde highlights? :ROFLMAO:

What I've been looksmaxxing for:
Teeth: My teeth are terribly crooked and dirty because I haven't brushed them in 3 years, the first picture was an hour ago I just got back from the orthodontist to clean my teeth and got braces on last week.
View attachment 1743104View attachment 1743105
Skin: here was my skin 3 weeks ago - View attachment 1743106
Now it looks much more smooth, and less acne. Still not great skin, but it's whatever. I don't think I'm gonna want flawless skin because isn't that a failo and can make you look gay?

Hair: I am growing it out as long as possible, and not getting haircuts or washing it.

Smell: I haven't still had the courage to step in the shower, I don't have what it takes. I haven't fully taken a baff since June 7th 2021.

Gym: I haven't worked out in over a year and a half either, but I'm considering it in August.

Bonesmashing: I hit chin, zygos, supra, infra, and mandible for 30 minutes each bone 150 minutes a day in total. I use a miniature metal sledgehammer to do it, and it actually works. I mean look at my results! I just don't get why girls aren't noticing my hard work?

Surgeries: I have a job at walmart making 10 dollars an hour, i need 3k more for rhinoplasty which is my next surgery.
Then I'm getting orbital box rotation (which is not canthoplasty, because I already got that surgery) which is a new osteotomy NEVER PERFORMED BEFORE which rotates the orbital plates 120 degrees or more if I want for the true hunter eyes! Girls will definitely notice me then when I have super laterally tilted canthal tilt.
Then I'm getting a infraorbital implants, supraorbital implants, gonial angles and ramus implant that will connect to my custom wraparound jaw implant, chin implant along with widening osseous geniplasty to get the biggest chin in the world, and byzgomatic sandwich osteotomy (BZO: performed by Dr. Barry Eppley) for wider zygos, along with a custom byzygomatic arch implant designed by yours truly to mog Jon Kortajarena
View attachment 1743118
After that I truly believe I will be a PSL God, because I think the reason girls aren't paying attention to me, well they are, but it's negative attention (calling me ugly, a freak, a weirdo etc.)
It's because of my bones, I haven't been bonesmashing hard or long enough. After five years more of bonesmashing my hard work will pay off! And then if girls still don't notice me I'll be getting those implants!
Eye color surgery for purple eyes, I'm sure y'all saw my thread!
View attachment 1743119View attachment 1743120
After rhino and orbital box rotation when I'm 18 I'll be going to get hairline reduction to achieve a smaller hairline than Zayn Malik so I can be a prettyboy and mog him.
And the little baby face charity is paying for my otoplasty since I claimed to be bullied for my ears in the past, they pay for surgeries for bullied children by this charity.
Look into it I'm not fucking lying, I submitted my application 3 months ago and they finally replied saying they are backed up and I'm last in line from thousands of children who have worse condition than me but that I'm eligible for otoplasty when I'm 18 since they pay for it up until 21.
Then I'm thinking about getting eyelash transplant for mogger lashes that no one has, and when I get purple eye I'll get purple hair.
Here's a morph I made, sadly I can't get girls with it bc I don't know how to make that retarded blue lines go away but here's how I plan to look after 50-60% of these surgeries
View attachment 1743144
Oh. My. God.
THE MOST HIGH PSL FACE IN THE UNIVERSE
CYBERPUNK FUTURISTIC COWBOY GUNSLINGER BIONIC LOOKS
PURPLE EYED VINNIE HACKER EBOY MADISON BEER NOSE LOOKS
I LOOK INSANE THERE OH MY GOD I WILL BE A FUCKING PSL GOD
GIRLS WILL HAVE TO NOTICE ME
2024 JAMES SAPPHIRE APPLIES BACK TO HIGHSCOOL AND GOES BACK FOR HIS FINAL YEAR WITH PURPLE EYES AND AN 8 PSL FACE AND WALKS IN AND ALL HIS FANS WANT TO LOOK AT HIS NEW FACE OMG I WILL BE SO FAMOUS
I WILL BE A FUCKING STAR NIGGA I AM A MOTHERFUCKING STAR FROM THIS WEBSITE
I AM THE STAR OF THIS WEBSITE
I AM THE STAR OF THE WORLD
I WILL BE THE NEXT JUSTIN BIEBER ONE I GET THESE SURGERIES!
I love this lil nigga like you wouldn’t believe!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
View attachment 1743096View attachment 1743095View attachment 1743097View attachment 1743098

Is it just me or am i better looking before y'all told me to bonesmash for my browridge and get more positively tilted lateral canthus more deepset orbitals and upper eyelid hooding retracted lower lids smash my small rounded chin and low set non existent zygos?
Or am I totally tripping and I just need my old hair with blonde highlights? :ROFLMAO:

Teeth: My teeth are terribly crooked and dirty because I haven't brushed them in 3 years, the first picture was an hour ago I just got back from the orthodontist to clean my teeth and got braces on last week.
Now it looks much more smooth, and less acne. Still not great skin, but it's whatever. I don't think I'm gonna want flawless skin because isn't that a failo and can make you look gay?

Hair: I am growing it out as long as possible, and not getting haircuts or washing it.

Smell: I haven't still had the courage to step in the shower, I don't have what it takes. I haven't fully taken a baff since June 7th 2021.

Gym: I haven't worked out in over a year and a half either, but I'm considering it in August.

Bonesmashing: I hit chin, zygos, supra, infra, and mandible for 30 minutes each bone 150 minutes a day in total. I use a miniature metal sledgehammer to do it, and it actually works. I mean look at my results! I just don't get why girls aren't noticing my hard work?

Surgeries: I have a job at walmart making 10 dollars an hour, i need 3k more for rhinoplasty which is my next surgery.
Then I'm getting orbital box rotation (which is not canthoplasty, because I already got that surgery) which is a new osteotomy NEVER PERFORMED BEFORE which rotates the orbital plates 120 degrees or more if I want for the true hunter eyes! Girls will definitely notice me then when I have super laterally tilted canthal tilt.
Then I'm getting a infraorbital implants, supraorbital implants, gonial angles and ramus implant that will connect to my custom wraparound jaw implant, chin implant along with widening osseous geniplasty to get the biggest chin in the world, and byzgomatic sandwich osteotomy (BZO: performed by Dr. Barry Eppley) for wider zygos, along with a custom byzygomatic arch implant designed by yours truly to mog Jon Kortajarena
View attachment 1743118
After that I truly believe I will be a PSL God, because I think the reason girls aren't paying attention to me, well they are, but it's negative attention (calling me ugly, a freak, a weirdo etc.)
It's because of my bones, I haven't been bonesmashing hard or long enough. After five years more of bonesmashing my hard work will pay off! And then if girls still don't notice me I'll be getting those implants!
After rhino and orbital box rotation when I'm 18 I'll be going to get hairline reduction to achieve a smaller hairline than Zayn Malik so I can be a prettyboy and mog him.
And the little baby face charity is paying for my otoplasty since I claimed to be bullied for my ears in the past, they pay for surgeries for bullied children by this charity.
Look into it I'm not fucking lying, I submitted my application 3 months ago and they finally replied saying they are backed up and I'm last in line from thousands of children who have worse condition than me but that I'm eligible for otoplasty when I'm 18 since they pay for it up until 21.
Then I'm thinking about getting eyelash transplant for mogger lashes that no one has, and when I get purple eye I'll get purple hair.
Here's a morph I made, sadly I can't get girls with it bc I don't know how to make that retarded blue lines go away but here's how I plan to look after 50-60% of these surgeries
View attachment 1743144
Oh. My. God.
2024 JAMES SAPPHIRE APPLIES BACK TO HIGHSCOOL AND GOES BACK FOR HIS FINAL YEAR WITH PURPLE EYES AND AN 8 PSL FACE AND WALKS IN AND ALL HIS FANS WANT TO LOOK AT HIS NEW FACE OMG I WILL BE SO FAMOUS
Bro you med help

Underrated user

Dude you went form a cute boy that girl would wanna talk to to a ugly psycho looking abomination

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776

View attachment 1743118
View attachment 1743144
Oh. My. God.
how are you photoshopping this well? i don't believe you are currently looking like this but rather like the 4 blonde photos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
I read your life story from your posts and was going to give advice but you are beyond lost holy shit

what u did for ur eyes??? are rally good

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
how are you photoshopping this well? i don't believe you are currently looking like this but rather like the 4 blonde photos
I read your life story from your posts and was going to give advice but you are beyond lost holy shit
why? also nah if ilooked like the blonde photos i wouldnt have even made an account here

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, datboijj and mugly
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj
I miss these threads

• +1

View attachment 1743118
View attachment 1743144
Oh. My. God.
bro try to rape a girl, your bloodline has potential

• +1