After emailing 40 random dentists/dental imaging locations, I finally have a CBCT scan booked

E

epictroll

Silver
Tips:
- Be upfront about what you want, mention in the email that you are considering jaw surgery for sleep apnea or aesthetic reasons.
- Request they send you the DICOM files. This will be critical, if you get a dentist to agree but they can't figure out how to get the files to you RIP.
- Mention your insurance name/insurance plan # in your email, say if the scan is not covered by insurance that you will pay for it. I guess this adds some legitimacy to your email?

Because of my pure autism, it took me a while to refine my methods to include all 3, in the last 10 emails I sent out I started including my insurance info and it was then that I finally got a reply.

Best of luck, I am getting my CBCT scan this week and will finally reply to all the jaw surgeons I spammed with my scan results.

PS: AG has still not replied to me after asking for fucking photos. I feel offended that I sent in photos of my recessed ass jaw and they have not responded with an appointment. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Fuck AG. $100k+for hospital fees not including the cost of the procedure itself.Will be chilling in Europe for a few months with my homies Raffaini, Alfaro, et al getting easy jaw surgery on a $500 budget!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deprived, Mongrelcel and 2 others
Good luck and keep us updated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 17829 and epictroll
chad slays young pussy u cope with ct scan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 20064 and 1 other person
Well done, mirin' persistence!

I've used a different method, first paid an online consult with a maxfac, and before having it he said I would need a CT scan, so he asked me which places did CT scans in my city and to contact one of them to book an appointment. He then emailed the instructions for the CT scan to the place and they knew exactly what to do when I arrived. 0 contact with orthos needed.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Mongrelcel, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Well done, mirin' persistence!

I've used a different method, first paid an online consult with a maxfac, and before having it he said I would need a CT scan, so he asked me which places did CT scans in my city and to contact one of them to book an appointment. He then emailed the instructions for the CT scan to the place and they knew exactly what to do when I arrived. 0 contact with orthos needed.
Bro, do you get ct scan right before surgery or can you get a year prior (before braces and orthodontics, extractions and all that)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Bro, do you get ct scan right before surgery or can you get a year prior (before braces and orthodontics, extractions and all that)

You can get it when you want it. I didn't have anything done and just wanted to know how to improve my looks, so just booked a consult with a surgeon online. He said CT scan would be needed along with non lens distorted pictures of myself, so I had one done to have the consult with him. I didn't do anything yet, because I was very fat (my main intention for the consult was implants, bimax, sarpe, etc) so we had an informal chat and agreed to postpone the official consult to when I'm slim enough so he can get a better idea of how my face really looks like or even going personally to where he is located (600km from where I live) for maximum accuracy when I lose enough weight.

This is my CT scan btw:

Skull front

Skull side 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Afrikancel
You can get it when you want it. I didn't have anything done and just wanted to know how to improve my looks, so just booked a consult with a surgeon online. He said CT scan would be needed along with non lens distorted pictures of myself, so I had one done to have the consult with him. I didn't do anything yet, because I was very fat (my main intention for the consult was implants, bimax, sarpe, etc) so we had an informal chat and agreed to postpone the official consult to when I'm slim enough so he can get a better idea of how my face really looks like or even going personally to where he is located (600km from where I live) for maximum accuracy when I lose enough weight.

This is my CT scan btw:

View attachment 1753692
View attachment 1753693
Bro where is the rest of your head you neanderthal. Jfl. No wonder your retarded

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 2729 and NegativeNorwood
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Afrikancel

This is my CT scan btw:

View attachment 1753692
View attachment 1753693
do you have NCT?

i got an appointment after applying everywhere only for them to take 2 separated cbcts of just my upper and lower jaw without my entire head. jfl it costed me 200 dollars as well. it was also given to me in a disc and i have no idea how to convert it to dicom.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Wallenberg and Deleted member 3828

This is my CT scan btw:

View attachment 1753692
View attachment 1753693
Your skull looks good what would you say is your problem?

Also, do you like your smile?

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Your skull looks good what would you say is your problem?

Also, do you like your smile?

Thank you!
Smile is complete and utter crap, had 6 extractions (4 wisdom tooth and 2 molars) and a narrow palate. Plan to have SARPE and MSDO (because my chin is also on the narrow side), Invisalign and have the 2 missing molar implants done first. I'm not a bimax candidate, but my jaw is narrow and my undereyes leave a lot to be desired, so I'll also have consults for custom jaw angle implants and custom infraorbital-malar implants that do not add width to my face. Forehead could also benefit from being less slanted with another custom implant but I'm still thinking about that one. Nose bridge is too low and have a hanging ala plus bulbous tip, so will also have a rhinoplasty. Mouth is a bit on the narrow side and lips are thin so a corner lip lift plus fat grafting will also be a great looksmax for me. The last looksmaxxes will be lithium disilicate veneers to complete the smile and adapt it better to the face and a hair transplant (norwood 1.5 with receeding temples at the moment).

• +1
i got an appointment after applying everywhere only for them to take 2 separated cbcts of just my upper and lower jaw without my entire head. jfl it costed me 200 dollars as well. it was also given to me in a disc and i have no idea how to convert it to dicom.
I got fooked as well

this shit is retarded boyos, don't do it, consult with a jaw surgeon in person and force them to do a CT scan then and there. I'm convinced there's no other way this is done.

• JFL

This is my CT scan btw:

View attachment 1753692
View attachment 1753693
where did you get your scan done? and how? I am retarded I need directions written for sub 80 iq.

• JFL
where did you get your scan done? and how? I am retarded I need directions written for sub 80 iq.

Said it on my other post in this thread. I don't think we live in the same country, so telling you where may not be of help. You should google "CT scan + name of your city" or book a consult with a surgeon and have him email the instructions for the CT scan to a place in your city that does them (if you read my other post, that's what I did).

• +1
Thank you for making this thread, good shit 👍🙌

I got fooked as well

this shit is retarded boyos, don't do it, consult with a jaw surgeon in person and force them to do a CT scan then and there. I'm convinced there's no other way this is done.
Fucking kek'd. Well it happens man 🙂