after finally totally accepting myself i finally...

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
became legit more humble, i dont care about meaningless validation anymore, i dont care about getting as many meaningless lays to bandaid my deep down insecurity back than,

finally feel free, i can finally follow my passions and wakeup everyday and think i am going to have so much fun

Few months ago i was scared to be alone but now i am scared to be surrounded with people i feel alone

I am not better than someone else, everyone is the same in my eyes only thing how i judge you is how you are personality wise

1. fuck ego you can think you are amazing to others your ego dont exist,
  2. you can have confidence about yourself but you need to back it up so you dont look arrogant
  3. be nice to everyone, fuck lookism, because someone looks better doesnt mean he is better
  4. only person you need to mog, is yourself 1 month ago
  5. have fun in life, dont care about materialism, the things you end up owning end up owing you
  6. dont flex on people like money or lays, we buy things, we dont need with the money we dont have, to impress people we dont like
  7. you need to love yourself first, before loving others ( when i was insecure i still was looking for women attention every single day now i just go with the flow and do things i like and they legit come to you)
  8. follow your passions trying to make a career of it
  9. looks open doors because people will make better descions for you because looks halo, but personality keeps you inside
  10. long term relationship moggs meaningless lays, better have 1000 good moments with one girl you love than 1000 moments with random girls you dont like personalitywise
  11. choose how you want to dress, dont care about others who are judging you, they are also scared to lose their ''status'' if they didnt wear what everyone wearing rn aka dont be boring like everyone create your own style
  12. surround yourself with people that totally accepts you so you can be yourself
  13. do things you love without putting someone down

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kingcel32, enchanted_elixir, Stopping@Nothing19 and 38 others
ty guys this 2.5 years was such a rollercoaster for me here

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Seth Walsh, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Eduardo DOV, CursedOne and 23 others
what were the main things you learned? I gotta leave this before I am mentally unable to

• +1
Reactions: Lars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and rt_gamer
bro dont get me wrong i like you but you always seemed so , "empty" to me

most westerners tbh , its like you guys have no soul

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Eduardo DOV, datboijj and 8 others
Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and rt_gamer
bro dont get me wrong i like you but you always seemed so , "empty" to me

most westerners tbh , its like you guys have no soul
hahaha can you explain why i sound empty curious

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
what were the main things you learned? I gotta leave this before I am mentally unable to
  2. you can have confidence about yourself but you need to back it up so you dont look arrogant
  3. be nice to everyone, fuck lookism, because someone looks better doesnt mean he is better
  5. have fun in life, dont care about materialism, the things you end up owning end up owing you
  6. dont flex on people like money or lays, we buy things we dont need with the money we dont have to impress people we dont like
  7. you need to love yourself first, before loving others ( when i was insecure i still was looking for women attention every single day now i just go with the flow and do things i like and they legit come to you)
  9. looks open doors because people will make better descions for you because looks halo, but personality keeps you inside
  10. long term relationship moggs meaningless lays, better have 1000 good moments with one girl you love than 1000 moments with random girls you dont like personalitywise
  11. wear how you want to dress, dont care about others who are judging you, they are also scared to lose their ''status'' if they didnt wear what everyone wearing rn aka dont be boring like everyone create your own style

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, ChristianChad, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Usually chads are down-to-earth people. This is because they don't have to prove themselves to others or themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón, datboijj, Seth Walsh and 6 others
hahaha can you explain why i sound empty curious
Like if i was you with them looks i would talk about philosophy , blackpill foids , laugh at them , play around ,

most protestant type countries seem like this , like you guys say very little and just kinda stand around at parties with your glasses half full contemplating life while balkan ogre shoots ak47 at the wedding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel and Racky
Usually chads are down-to-earth people. This is because they don't have to prove themselves to others or themselves.
this. the real ascension is just accepting yourself in the end. thanks guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, rt_gamer, FreakkForLife and 2 others
thats why im not down to earth:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: rt_gamer and Wallenberg
  6. dont flex on people like money or lays, we buy things we dont need with the money we dont have to impress people we dont like
  11. wear how you want to dress, dont care about others who are judging you, they are also scared to lose their ''status'' if they didnt wear what everyone wearing rn aka dont be boring like everyone create your own style
emotional

i like this character arc

• +1
guys im having my SAT rn and im gonna do maths bad i didnt study

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel, Deleted member 20056 and 2 others
Like if i was you with them looks i would talk about philosophy , blackpill foids , laugh at them , play around ,

most protestant type countries seem like this , like you guys say very little and just kinda stand around at parties with your glasses half full contemplating life while balkan ogre shoots ak47 at the wedding
why should i hate on women, women arent bad they just have high standards because they have alot of choice, my standards also skyrocketed to the moon rn before i am even going on a date with her because i am rn only dating girls i really like personality wise,

the only thing you need to hate is lookism not women, dont hate the player hate the fucking game

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
thats why im not down to earth:feelswhat:
If you are 10/10 gigachad, you don't have to go put down other men, because you know that you are GL and others know that too.

If you are 5/10, you might have problems with your confidence and resort to putting down other men. You might have to prove to other 5/10 men that you are "better" than them.

Warren Buffet doesn't have to flex his money (he actually lives quite frugally). On the other hand, some not-so-rich people buy status symbols to signal to others that they are rich when they actually aren't.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 14160 and 5 others
If you are 10/10 gigachad, you don't have to go put down other men, because you know that you are GL and others know that too.

If you are 5/10, you might have problems with your confidence and resort to putting down other men. You might have to prove to other 5/10 men that you are "better" than them.

Warren Buffet doesn't have to flex his money (he actually lives quite frugally). On the other hand, some not-so-rich people buy status symbols to signal to others that they are rich when they actually aren't.
this.

why should i hate on women, women arent bad they just have high standards because they have alot of choice, my standards also skyrocketed to the moon rn before i am even going on a date with her because i am rn only dating girls i really like personality wise,

the only thing you need to hate is lookism not women, dont hate the player hate the fucking game
Hating women is retarded.

If you would be a woman, let's say 6/10, and you would get sex from 8/10 men and better, would you do it? Yes, you would.

Would you spend your twenties having ONS with GL guys and then get a normie tier boyfriend (because 6/10 can't get a chad boyfriend)? Yes, you would.

If you would get endless validation from men, would that affect how you view yourself? Yes, it would.

Women behave perfectly rationally.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TrestIsBest, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 14160 and 6 others
halo effect
you're not accounting for the many full of themselves shits

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 20056
halo effect
you're not accounting for the many full of themselves shits
Some of them don't behave well, I agree with that. The are dickheads in every group of men. But many behave well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, subhuman incel and Lars

If you would be a woman, let's say 6/10, and you would get sex from 8/10 men and better, would you do it? Yes, you would.

Would you spend your twenties having ONS with GL guys and then get a normie tier boyfriend (because 6/10 can't get a chad boyfriend)? Yes, you would.

If you would get endless validation from men, would that affect how you view yourself? Yes, it would.

I'm not gonna give women kudos for having disdain towards me, especially over something I had no control over. Which is my looks.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I'm not gonna give women kudos for having disdain towards me, especially over something I had no control over. Which is my looks.
No one said you should give them kudos for having disdain towards you.

yeah but dont be mad at them they date wouldnt date down if they can date someone better, you would do the same if you were in their shoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah, subhuman incel and NegativeNorwood

I mean its not just that , Like i cant envison myself living in the west because to you guys everything is calculated and every little gift and decision is wieved as some For of "give me back" and usually you dont Joke much about war crimes you Always Joke about black pete and im general West is a normie society where you cant see much crazines i love about Balkan , it feels to sterile and watched

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
So you won't do genio?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

What's the point of interacting with women, hiring them, going out with them, etc. when you are unattractive though?

You know they won't treat you well and that they think poorly of you due to lookism. This is rational, this is their nature.

But refusing to interact with women when it's not in your benefit as an unattractive man therefore seems stupid asf.
It's better to avoid which is what hatred partly is I guess.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Easier to accept yourself when you're good looking. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Prince88, subhuman incel and 1 other person

This, 100% agree. Couldn't have said it better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Lars and Wallenberg
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
became legit more humble, i dont care about meaningless validation anymore, i dont care about getting as many meaningless lays to bandaid my deep down insecurity back than,

finally feel free, i can finally follow my passions and wakeup everyday and think i am going to have so much fun

Few months ago i was scared to be alone but now i am scared to be surrounded with people i feel alone

I am not better than someone else, everyone is the same in my eyes only thing how i judge you is how you are personality wise

6. dont flex on people like money or lays, we buy things, we dont need with the money we dont have, to impress people we dont like
  11. choose how you want to dress, dont care about others who are judging you, they are also scared to lose their ''status'' if they didnt wear what everyone wearing rn aka dont be boring like everyone create your own style
  12. surround yourself with people that totally accepts you so you can be yourself
Cute autism

• +1
all we said was sort your skin out and get a genioplasty

i seriously wish i could think like that

but whenever i see a fat person, an ethnic or disabled person i cant help but think bad about them

i seriously wish i could think like that

but whenever i see a fat person, an ethnic or disabled person i cant help but think bad about them
they didnt choose to be born that way not saying they are bad but they didnt choose

I agree hating women makes no sense- if youve got a pessimistic view of humanity in general I can understand that

but to think women are at their core bad and men are at their core good is jsut wrong on so many levels

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 18840 and subhuman incel

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars and subhuman incel
Being down to earth is cringe :ogre: schizophreniamax and commit hate crimes or nothing tbh

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 8988
B

I had this humbling moment youve just had before I 'ascended' or improved (still on journey)

But I'm a lot more grateful now you are right Bhai

You're becoming well rounded

• +1

My female twin in parallell universe is probably a raging whore who would fuck @Amnesia in the back of his car in the parking lot of the nightclub he works at hahaha
Then cries next day when non NT amnesia doesn't want to.see her
She thinks he's slaying other girls
When he's really just sat along in his apartment staring at the wall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, EverythingMaxxer and Wallenberg
@Wallenberg giga high iq sociologist :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Wallenberg and Deleted member 18840
No, I don't think I will ever be able to accept:

Having my face cut open repeatedly.
My bones sawed through.
Titanium and plastic screwed to my skull.
Thousands of steroid injections.
Hundreds of thousands in lifetime cost.
30+ years shortened life expectancy.
Being too old by the end of it all to get a virgin girl anyway.

I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. If you start with a bad base and require these levels of looksmaxing there is no acceptable outcome that doesn't require you to make huge sacrifices one way or another.

So yes, be humble and thankful for your good base, we are not all so fortunate.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I agree hating women makes no sense- if youve got a pessimistic view of humanity in general I can understand that
i still do and i think its justified on both, from the point of the blackpill, sorry i cant help it, but i wouldnt say its hate, more like intense disgust for both, and for normies too
because i know milimetrically how women operate and can predict their interactions with the opposite sex, i no longer desire an LTR
neither interacting with normies/ non blk pilled men that much/ socializing
anymore....

i still do and i think its justified on both, from the point of the blackpill, sorry i cant help it, but i wouldnt say its hate, more like intense disgust for both, and for normies too
because i know milimetrically how women operate and can predict their interactions with the opposite sex, i no longer desire an LTR
neither interacting with normies/ non blk pilled men that much/ socializing
anymore....
Men are the same

Lars u saw the light son. :Comfy: Well done

• Love it