after finally totally accepting myself i finally...

* OP says he no longer wants validation
* Posts a thread looking for validation about the fact he is no longer seeking validation

• +1
Reactions: andy9432, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person
* OP says he no longer wants validation
* Posts a thread looking for validation about the fact he is no longer seeking validation
i am just posting my learnings i am almost not active anymore here and i found the love of my life :)

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Seth Walsh
i am just posting my learnings i am almost not active anymore here and i found the love of my life :)
Very similar experience here. Such a roller coaster looking back on the 3+ years here. Great thread and poster :p🗣️

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
wish me good luck because. I just got started my looksmaxing journey and not for women at all, I am already humbel, hope I will be to able to say the same when I reach my genetic potential.

• +1
wish me good luck because. I just got started my looksmaxing journey and not for women at all, I am already humbel, hope I will be to able to say the same when I reach my genetic potential.
watch out for the ego boost you get from looks halo 2020-2022 my ego was to the moon now i dont care anymore

I think your experience and thus end mindset differs to the actual non-attractive people on the forum (myself included), many of us are of above average height, have softmaxxed completely, sub 12% bf, gymaxxed, clear skin, hair/grooming on point and have tried to put ourselves out there and failed miserably or are forced to LTR obese or deformed women because our looksmatch or slightly below doesn’t want us.

The only way out is multiple surgeries that take time, money and massive mental toll, most surgeries won’t even ascend most us to a substantial level.

So if your pushed to dial everything in, get multiple surgeries (breaking bones in your face, bleeding, coughing blood for days, planning, consultations, time off work) just to potential partake in a relatively common human experience, it’s nearly impossible not to hate women.

@Wallenberg @DoctorLooksmax, most of us guys here who are in the above situation, have most likely looksmaxxed harder then yourselves and still failed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Wallenberg
bro dont get me wrong i like you but you always seemed so , "empty" to me

most westerners tbh , its like you guys have no soul
It's the byproduct of living a life of sin and hedonism. Just pray that they realize it and accept Jesus before it's too late.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I think your experience and thus end mindset differs to the actual non-attractive people on the forum (myself included), many of us are of above average height, have softmaxxed completely, sub 12% bf, gymaxxed, clear skin, hair/grooming on point and have tried to put ourselves out there and failed miserably or are forced to LTR obese or deformed women because our looksmatch or slightly below doesn’t want us.

The only way out is multiple surgeries that take time, money and massive mental toll, most surgeries won’t even ascend most us to a substantial level.

So if your pushed to dial everything in, get multiple surgeries (breaking bones in your face, bleeding, coughing blood for days, planning, consultations, time off work) just to potential partake in a relatively common human experience, it’s nearly impossible not to hate women.

@Wallenberg @DoctorLooksmax, most of us guys here who are in the above situation, have most likely looksmaxxed harder then yourselves and still failed.
Jesus was described as not attractive, but was able to influence billions with his teachings.

“(Jesus) had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him” - Isaiah 53:2

Outward beauty is fleeting, but men and women whose judgment is impaired by sin place undue importance on it. It only matters for those looking to partake in fornication and lust, both of which are sins. God’s perspective is different.

“The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart" - Samuel 16:7

You were saved from partaking in a sin. You should be thankful. Now what's most important is that you find a woman who has the same purpose in life as you - to glorify God in all you do, and is mature enough to realize that devilish tricks to provoke lust aren't as important as inner purpose and your heart. You'll find that your physical attraction to each other increases daily and lasts for a lifetime unlike the secular sinners who only rely on physical beauty.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
True I can relate to it, I did finally accepted whom I am and for what I stand for and my ego was through the roof, and it was more driven by how people treat me, the more people treat me like king the more spoiled I became. One positive outcome is that I became more kind and helpful to people as miror effect. My looksmaxing was ego and not for pussy. Once I am done with my height maxing, I will close this chapter of my life and find something else i coud obsesses over or perhaps make a career out tho I doubt. Looksmaxing was one of the best decision I ever made .

• +1
easy to not want validation after being gl getting tonnes of lays, gl feeling this way while being giga receded and having no chance at a decent life no matter how much effort u put in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Lars
easy to not want validation after being gl getting tonnes of lays, gl feeling this way while being giga receded and having no chance at a decent life no matter how much effort u put in.
true thats why we looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879