after heightmaxxing still barely any results...

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
just eating a lot of food of protien,2litres of milk a day, carbs, sleeping a lot and sometimes excerising i didnt eveng row a inch...

im 16 how could dis be happening to me to be stuck at 5"7

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
have you checked if your growth plates are still open?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, yirma19, Deleted member 22372 and 2 others
you can't beat your own genetics. some kids eat fast food and play video games for most their life and end up 6'4

• +1
Reactions: zura, GymCelNeckPill, Prince88 and 4 others
Don't eat in the morning.
Zinc.
Swimming / cycling.
Subliminals can't do harm (some of them).
Would have been better doing that at 14.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, thereallegend, pneumocystosis and 2 others
how many grams of protein do you per day?

With regard to my previous post.
I gained at least 3 inches this way in the 80s.
Parents being dwarves and being a dwarf at 14, I decide to act. Now 6.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Add low dose exemestane. Do sprints 4x a week. Take vit k2 mk4 and vit d3, calcium and magnesium. MK 677 25 mgs a day. Sleep 9 hours and stretch a tiny bit. If your growth plates are still open you'll grow.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
make sure you're intaking at least 180g of protein per day and from now on skip breakfast (to do intermittent fasting).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and thereallegend
With regard to my previous post.
I gained at least 3 inches this way in the 80s.
Parents being dwarves.
you went through puberty in the 80s??? Oldcel va, pourquoi tu péris sur ce forum à 60 balais???

Last edited:
you went through puberty in the 80s??? Oldcel va, pourquoi tu perris sur ce forum à 60 balais???
J'ai 49 petit con et je fais 40 ;=)
Je ne pourris pas ici.
J'aide les jeunes qui m'ont l'air bien perdus et qui n'ont pas mon expérience ni apparemment un père digne de ce nom.

Perso, je n'apprends rien ici et je vois beaucoup d'erreurs.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and pneumocystosis
You need actual drugs like hgh and estrogen blockers

Zinc.
Swimming / cycling.
Dont do this. even though fasting in the morning does increase hgh, it decreases igf over time which is what accelerates bone and muscle growth. Subliminals cope btw.

Dont do this. even though fasting in the morning does increase hgh, it decreases igf over time which is what accelerates bone and muscle growth. Subliminals cope btw.
You do you. It definitely worked for me. I mog my whole family.

Yes. I also thought subliminals were BS.
But experience beats theory 100%.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as "heightmaxing" if your growth plates are closed. That's why you got no results.

Absolutely everyone who claims you can gain height after puberty is trying to sell you something or lying to you.
(The only way is a limb lenghtening surgery which costs about 100k)

Nutrition matters during puberty, but it's 95% genetics. Someone predestined to be 6'5 will get there by eating candy and potato chips, someone with short parents will likely end up 5'7 even if they eat 200 grams of protein daily and use every supplement under the sun.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and klamus
There is no such thing as "heightmaxing" if your growth plates are closed. That's why you got no results.

Absolutely everyone who claims you can gain height after puberty is trying to sell you something or lying to you.
(The only way is a limb lenghtening surgery which costs about 100k)

Nutrition matters during puberty, but it's 95% genetics. Someone predestined to be 6'5 will get there by eating candy and potato chips, someone with short parents will likely end up 5'7 even if they eat 200 grams of protein daily and use every supplement under the sun.
Yes and No.
If you eat shit and lack sleep time, it will affect your theoretical growth/height 2/3 inches at least.
Same way, some additions can get you 2/3 more inches.
That is why people who grew during recessions are smaller.

just eating a lot of food of protien,2litres of milk a day, carbs, sleeping a lot and sometimes excerising i didnt eveng row a inch...

how long are you doing this?

"sometimes excerising"
🤣🤣

You aren't growing because you aren't taking a growth hormone agonist like MK-677

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
you can't beat your own genetics. some kids eat fast food and play video games for most their life and end up 6'4
Yeah you can if you know what you're doing.

"5'7" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
over for you , you fucking midget :lul: :lul:

Yeah you can if you know what you're doing.
keep coping. in the 3 years i've been here every single autistic heightmaxx has been tried out and failed. nobody on here knows what they're doing. most endocrinologists don't even know what they're doing. it's over for most people

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gandy
Zinc.
Swimming / cycling.
lol

if you really want to grow even aim for 300~...

• Woah
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Zinc, magnesium, calcium, K2+D3, soon to be MK 677 arriving tonight, high intensity stretching of the spine morning and evening every day, 8 hours of sleep a day, 1L of milk a day and a carnivorous diet with eggs, is it enough or am I missing something? I started growing at 15, I'm going to be 19 in a month (November 26), before that I was really short, now I'm 181cm, I hope I'm still growing because I had my puberty late

Zinc, magnesium, calcium, K2+D3, soon to be MK 677 arriving tonight, high intensity stretching of the spine morning and evening every day, 8 hours of sleep a day, 1L of milk a day and a carnivorous diet with eggs, is it enough or am I missing something? I started growing at 15, I'm going to be 19 in a month (November 26), before that I was really short, now I'm 181cm, I hope I'm still growing because I had my puberty late
I also consume l-ornithine, L-arginine and l-citrulline before sleeping and I put a pillow between my legs to avoid spinal compression

JFL at saying you're heightmaxxing without using HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

update?

Are you even getting 9+ hours of quality sleep? Are you getting at least 2 hours of slow wave sleep/deep sleep?
Are you deficient in micronutrients?
Is your milk raw milk?

If you can't get peptides, sleep is the only thing that'll actually help you secrete growth hormone on par with taking peptides so if you literally aren't getting 10/10 🌟 perfect 🌟 sleep everynight, of course you aren't growing.

And then there's me, Checked my height yesterday and grew 1 more cm to 191-191.5, 194 incoming by the time I'm 20