Success Heightmaxxing at 19 : 177-186 ( 8 months)

maybe so but bit late dont u think who grows that much after 18???
One in py family was 165 cm at 16 and is currently 188 cm soooo

Really?
How old r u
r u playing in US?
Im looking to go play d2 college US next year or a D2 UK whilst in uni then go for D1 in 2Y
Nah playing in the uk I play BUCS Prem then D2 NBL

tf r u ? if 186 is short
I mean to women kind of. Idk where you live but I’m 185cm and it seems this weird obsession women have with height now has made it so that 6’ isn’t even tall they want like 190cm and above which is crazy tbh

I mean to women kind of. Idk where you live but I’m 185cm and it seems this weird obsession women have with height now has made it so that 6’ isn’t even tall they want like 190cm and above which is crazy tbh
where the hell u live :lul:
im in the UK and its fine if ur over 180 here

Also u have to remember women r short so they think ur way taller than u are, a girl ik thought i was 6ft 5 because shes short so i look like a giant to her

where the hell u live :lul:
im in the UK and its fine if ur over 180 here

Also u have to remember women r short so they think ur way taller than u are, a girl ik thought i was 6ft 5 because shes short so i look like a giant to her
California which is land of manlets so I do feel tall on campus but women are retarded now because of TikTok they think tall starts at 6’4

California which is land of manlets so I do feel tall on campus but women are retarded now because of TikTok they think tall starts at 6’4
:lul: crazy shit
go to clubs, most the guys i see are short so makes u stand out more

:lul: crazy shit
go to clubs, most the guys i see are short so makes u stand out more
I’m thinking of frauding my height soon when going out. It may be retarded to do so but at our height we can actually fraud easily to god mode height halo tier of 6’3/4

im playing BUCS this year starting from Sep at Uni
And hopefully D2 next year
R u planning on playing overseas after u finish college level
Hopefully man
I’ve got other endeavours tho so not too fussed if basketball doesn’t work out

I’m thinking of frauding my height soon when going out. It may be retarded to do so but at our height we can actually fraud easily to god mode height halo tier of 6’3/4
true but i doubt it will make that much of a dif with girls if they short compared to u, but i get what u saying

proof or it didn't happen
proof how?
i can show u the markings on my wall but i doubt that will help
i dont wanna show my face on here
just think why wld i lie... i dont sell anything