After I fucked this indian girl I made a racist impression of a typical indian male accent and she laughed about it

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
This happened many months ago, but it makes me lol hard thinking how females don't even have loyalty to their own race.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Drugs, Deleted member 2745 and 6 others
This happened many months ago, but it makes me lol hard thinking how females don't even have loyalty to their race.
Did she have a fat ass

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2581
I heard these girls say they were talking to a couple guys and when the girl said one was Indian the other girl said ohhh like it was a bad thing

• JFL
Reactions: Swerves and UglyMan
Women always run away to stronger men.french women did it when nazis invaded.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Did she have a fat ass
Yes, nice body and face overall, but with stretchmarks on her ass. I couldn't fuck her with the lights on because of this. So when I fucked her doggy style I always smoothly switched lights off or point them away from her ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 3299
i would never even touch an indian girl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and reddollars
@Krezo
Yes, nice body and face overall, but with stretchmarks on her ass. I couldn't fuck her with the lights on because of this. So when I fucked her doggy style I always smoothly switched lights off or point them away from her ass.
Am I weird for finding stretch marks hot?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 1942, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
I want to fuck the 4'11 indian girl in my grade right up her tight booty hole

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt, pisslord, Deleted member 1553 and 5 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2205
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1942 and Peachy
How old are u

I wanna fuck 5 9 italian girl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
do you just have sex on the first date?
There was no normal date. I went straight to her dorm room.

It was supposed to be a fuck buddies relationship type from the beginning, but I fucked up the third time we met by leaving straight away after cumming.

I usually stay a little and cuddle the bitch a bit, but I don't know why I couldn't stand to see her that time and left.

Then she texted me asking what the fuck happened that she was hurt by my behaviour and I just didn't want to say I left because I came and couldn't force myself to stay.

I said it was my problem and she replied that I'll never see her again :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
What did u set your age at
From 18 to 30

• JFL
Reactions: ProjectAscension
There was no normal date. I went straight to her dorm room.

It was supposed to be a fuck buddies relationship type from the beginning, but I fucked up the third time we met by leaving straight away after cumming.

I usually stay a little and cuddle the bitch a bit, but I don't know why I couldn't stand to see her that time and left.

Then she texted me asking what the fuck happened that she was hurt by my behaviour and I just didn't want to say I left because I came and couldn't force myself to stay.

I said it was my problem and she replied that I'll never see her again :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

From 18 to 30
Fkn chad, r u white

Fkn chad, r u white
Yes. Jbw theory is real. Not a Chad anyway. I can play the chad game only with indians and asians. White girls don't react the same way.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Yes. Jbw theory is real. Not a Chad anyway. I can play the chad game only with indians and asians. White girls don't react the same way.
God damn lol. Just be white bro lol

Pics or larp
Sorry, not gonna do that. Take it as a larp if you want to. There's nothing to brag about fucking an indian being white.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Titbot
yea, its super underrated and should be more popular. Its pretty blackpilled too, I should rewatch it+read the manga.
The annoying part was finding the uncensored episodes.

The annoying part was finding the uncensored episodes.
I heard there was a new OVA for it but it never got translated, such a shame its not more popular.

My favorite character was that incel german who got cucked by chad, he was pretty alpha tho, he upgraded to a JB prior to his death.

I heard there was a new OVA for it but it never got translated, such a shame its not more popular.

My favorite character was that incel german who got cucked by chad, he was pretty alpha tho, he upgraded to a JB prior to his death.
Have you seen the live action? Do you recommend it?

I didn't haven't and won't fuck anyone.

Have you seen the live action? Do you recommend it?
seen the trailer and it looks bad, the cgi looks horrible. The only good thing is the casting for the actors looks good since they resemble the gooks. Its based on the prequel ova not the main storyline.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Are you dumb?maybe she can just laugh about shit and isnt so stuck up🙄

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Ethnik girls are slaves to white man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 3043
I heard these girls say they were talking to a couple guys and when the girl said one was Indian the other girl said ohhh like it was a bad thing
Entire forum on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2581
That sounds soooooooo hot ngl i would love to fuck a curry girl in the dark then tongue kiss her