After many years I took my revenge on one of my bully

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
This guy tormented me back in high school. He worked as a barman in a fancy big bar in my native city (over 1+million citizens) and he bragged about it on his Instagram and said he met so many girls thanks to his job. I wanted to get back at him from the hell he caused me during high school so I devised a plan. You can write reviews on that bar on google and in the last 3 years I created more than 20 gmail accounts and slowly started to review random places with them to appear like legit accounts. To leverage the damage I made 70% of the fake accounts posting like a female. After at least 5-6 months since I started the accounts and each account had already more than 20 reviews I posted a review about the bar. Of course not all at the same....each every month or two. I'm doing this since almost 3 years. I rated the bar with one star with each account and in all of them I made clear the reason was a bigot, misogynist, sexually aggressive and rude barman describing in detail the barman I was referring to. As I said I made most of these comment as a female so to compound the damage.
After all this time I finally won, the guy got fired last week. Getting revenge is a very sweet feeling, especially after all this time passed (more than 10 years). He probably doesn't even remember me anymore, but that bastard forgot that it's never too late to fight back, especially now thanks to Internet. I feel so happy now, it's like a huge burden exited my body. Of course if he get another job I'll keep writing bad reviews about him in that bar too, but I doubt he get another one....words spread and nobody want a barman accused by multiple females (ie my fake accounts) of being a dangerous sexual predator.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 28896, horizontallytall and 92 others
Dude thats creepy af lol get a life jesus christ

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, horizontallytall, n0rthface and 34 others
i never meant to torment you back in high school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 28896, Pikabro and 59 others
absolutely fucking based

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 28896, to_stop_da_cope and 28 others
may god protect me from someone like u tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 28896, horizontallytall and 31 others
2BA2FFE4 93A3 4A66 9FCF 075A9B4C653E

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 28896, horizontallytall and 20 others
What a pathetic sack of human shit, may god torment you forever in hell. Remember theres a reason you were weak and pathetic and you still are. The way you backbite and cause mischief in order to chaos, by the words of god I'd kill you irl.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 4946, Warlow and 26 others
What a pathetic sack of human shit, may god torment you forever in hell. Remember theres a reason you were weak and pathetic and you still are. The way you backbite and cause mischief in order to chaos, by the words of god I'd kill you irl.
shut your mouth monkey, bullies get exactly what they deserve. OP is legendary for this if true.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, shawnmichaels, LastHopeForNorman and 33 others
shut your mouth monkey, bullies get exactly what they deserve. OP is legendary for this if true.
Haha imagine doing something pathetic like this, I'd legit kill you irl if you did this. Not joking this is islamic law you stupid idiot. You're pathetic.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Truecel14, AutisticBeaner and 19 others
Wait are you the bully?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, IdiAmin, Lasko123 and 15 others
Haha imagine doing something pathetic like this, I'd legit kill you irl if you did this. Not joking this is islamic law you stupid idiot. You're pathetic.
don’t care didn’t ask plus you’re white
3BB17B2D C40E 4423 96E6 C16553C5AD08

Attachments

• 78E5ADE5-0CDA-48A2-B9BE-F7CE2D6FD9DD.jpeg
    78E5ADE5-0CDA-48A2-B9BE-F7CE2D6FD9DD.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, joeveniro, Deleted member 4797 and 11 others
a bit passive but you did something at least,

my dog feels like the approach of planting drugs or a weapon on him would be much more effective.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Truecel14, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
@Toodlydood alt account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, BigBiceps and Deleted member 8699
Damn, you should of forgave him instead of letting him run your fucking life. Damn you are a loser

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Turin, Deleted member 9344 and 11 others
This guy tormented me back in high school. He worked as a barman in a fancy big bar in my native city (over 1+million citizens) and he bragged about it on his Instagram and said he met so many girls thanks to his job. I wanted to get back at him from the hell he caused me during high school so I devised a plan. You can write reviews on that bar on google and in the last 3 years I created more than 20 gmail accounts and slowly started to review random places with them to appear like legit accounts. To leverage the damage I made 70% of the fake accounts posting like a female. After at least 5-6 months since I started the accounts and each account had already more than 20 reviews I posted a review about the bar. Of course not all at the same....each every month or two. I'm doing this since almost 3 years. I rated the bar with one star with each account and in all of them I made clear the reason was a bigot, misogynist, sexually aggressive and rude barman describing in detail the barman I was referring to. As I said I made most of these comment as a female so to compound the damage.
After all this time I finally won, the guy got fired last week. Getting revenge is a very sweet feeling, especially after all this time passed (more than 10 years). He probably doesn't even remember me anymore, but that bastard forgot that it's never too late to fight back, especially now thanks to Internet. I feel so happy now, it's like a huge burden exited my body. Of course if he get another job I'll keep writing bad reviews about him in that bar too, but I doubt he get another one....words spread and nobody want a barman accused by multiple females (ie my fake accounts) of being a dangerous sexual predator.
I have mixed feelings on whether you should tell him it was you or not. On one hand, he can sue you for libel since what you said was technically false, but on the other, you can get even more satisfaction and rub salt in the wound.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
It's true, my bullies made my life miserable in high school and since then I swore that I would take my revenge on all of them without of course compromising my life. This episode here isn't even that crazy....I made some bullies's life hell.

I filed a lawsuit against another one of my bully telling the police he was a drug dealer (he truly was). He was so dumbass that he said that all the time to brag with females and increase his status, he thought I was weak and harmless, poor loser if he thought I wouldn't take my revenge. So once I secretly pulled out my phone and recorded it, then went to the police station and filed the lawsuit giving them the audio as proof. Here is proof to the non believers, and the police then searched his house and found the drugs. He got into problems with justice albeit I don't know how serious since I don't live there anymore and he set his social media to private or deleted them:

PHOTO 2017 04 08 00 03 01

I made another one of my bully broke up with his girlfriend after through a combo of fake IG's profiles I managed his girlfriend to believe he cheated on her multiple times with multiple girls.

Other bullies also got taught a lesson, some through me, others through nature (one of them died of cancer).

Technology is god send for taking revenge on bullies and a late revenge is so good.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, LastHopeForNorman, karbo and 33 others
It's true, my bullies made my life miserable in high school and since then I swore that I would take my revenge on all of them without of course compromising my life. This episode here isn't even that crazy....I made some bullies's life hell.

I filed a lawsuit against another one of my bully telling the police he was a drug dealer (he truly was). He was so dumbass that he said that all the time to brag with females and increase his status, he thought I was weak and harmless, poor loser if he thought I wouldn't take my revenge. So once I secretly pulled out my phone and recorded it, then went to the police station and filed the lawsuit giving them the audio as proof. Here is proof to the non believers, and the police then searched his house and found the drug. He got into problems with justice albeit I don't know how serious since I don't live there anymore and he set his social media to private or deleted them:

View attachment 847074

I made another one of my bully broke up with his girlfriend after through a combo of fake IG's profiles I managed his girlfriend to believe he cheated on her multiple times with multiple girls.

Other bullies also got taught a lesson, some through me, others through nature (one of them died of cancer).

Technology is god send for taking revenge on bullies and a late revenge is so good.
amazing work, these faggots will pay

there is truly nothing more evil than the world and it’s cunty people turning good people into bad ones.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Baldingman1998, LastHopeForNorman and 16 others
Damn, you should of forgave him instead of letting him run your fucking life. Damn you are a loser
why should he forgive him lol

it’s an eye for an eye when it comes to things like this, childhood trauma and bullying scars people for life.

i’m not saying the approach he took was the best, but who’s more of a cuck, someone who deluded themselves into thinking that forgiving them is actually going to give them inner peace, or the guy who is making those people pay somehow?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´, LastHopeForNorman, karbo and 19 others

I filed a lawsuit against another one of my bully telling the police he was a drug dealer (he truly was). He was so dumbass that he said that all the time to brag with females and increase his status, he thought I was weak and harmless, poor loser if he thought I wouldn't take my revenge. So once I secretly pulled out my phone and recorded it, then went to the police station and filed the lawsuit giving them the audio as proof. Here is proof to the non believers, and the police then searched his house and found the drugs. He got into problems with justice albeit I don't know how serious since I don't live there anymore and he set his social media to private or deleted them:

View attachment 847074

What did they do to you if you don’t mind me asking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9090, sytyl and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9837 and 6 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SoyGune, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
pussy for wanting to kill somone over that.

Kys fucking asshole

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 9344, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
incel trait

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and whiteissuperior
lol if anyone here truly thinks fighting a bully is better revenge than what he done, you are delusional

it is 10x more effective to do something that will stick with him for life, he said he got one of his bullies arrested for dealing, now when that guy goes into any job interview, he will think back to high school and the mistakes he made, and now he can’t get a job

whereas with a fight you just lose and move on, no one cares about that bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, karbo, 2030 and 18 others
did they rape you in hs or something

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
To people asking me what bullying I experienced in middle and high school, here is a post I wrote a while ago detailing them (I copy and past it here):

"
Anyway here are just SOME of the worst bullying episodes I endured:

- In middle school I went to the bathroom and some bullies threw firecrackers in there while I was inside pissing, then they pushed the door closed to prevent me from escaping and get caught in the explosion. They could almost killing me, only by sheer luck I wasn't injured seriously.

- In middle school I got asked "from what planet are you from?" from the most popular girls in my school.

- In middle school I was nicknamed "spastic" by all my class and the classes near mine

- In middle school I got asked why I don't kill myself

- In high school every year there was a competition in which we had to choose mister and miss of the school (the hottest guy and girl). One year the bullies in my class thought that it would be funny if a "ugly loser" like me would get elected "mister school". My school was big (more than 1000 students) so they needed lots of votes to get me elected mister school. But since these bullies had a lot of friends, they told everybody to vote for me and so, eventually, I did get elected mister school and had to hold a speech in a podium in front of everybody (1000 students) while they all laughed hard.

- In high school there was a competition between guys in which the guy that threw the eraser (big one) and hit me the hardest (in the face mostly) win. Still got some marks.

- In high school my classmates during a break yelled to all the school that I was a virgin and asked all the girls if they would be interested to date me. Everybody were laughing so hard.

- During gym classes they all throw balls and various objects at me and I always got picked as last (after all the girls, including the fat ones).

- In high school during breaks they used me as the guy that had to buy them water and pizza (standing in line for them), while they chilled outside

- While on a school trip a bully was harassing me on my seat pushing it very hard, eventually the seat broke. The professors came there and asked what happened, the bully said "he broke his seat!!", I tried to say that it wasn't true and that he pushed it hard for hours but all the other guys (and girls) told the teacher it was my fault because the bully was popular and their friend so I eventually had to re-pay the seat
Hard to prove the opposite, when everybody is for the bully

- In high school during gym class while I was away my classmates stole my pants and other clothes I was wearing (and the ones of the gym class) so I had to get out of there on my boxer. When the teacher asked questions they said they had no idea where my clothes were. There were lots of laugh and pics taken, people of other classes came to see me half naked....eventually they gave me a short pants of another guys (it was winter)"

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 4946 and 28 others
good shit op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Summer, SoyGune and maxxedfalloutdweller
To people asking me what bullying I experienced in middle and high school, here is a post I wrote a while ago detailing them (I copy and past it here):

"

- In middle school I went to the bathroom and some bullies threw firecrackers in there while I was inside pissing, then they pushed the door closed to prevent me from escaping and get caught in the explosion. They could almost killing me, only by sheer luck I wasn't injured seriously.

- In middle school I got asked "from what planet are you from?" from the most popular girls in my school.

- In middle school I was nicknamed "spastic" by all my class and the classes near mine

- In high school every year there was a competition in which we had to choose mister and miss of the school (the hottest guy and girl). One year the bullies in my class thought that it would be funny if a "ugly loser" like me would get elected "mister school". My school was big (more than 1000 students) so they needed lots of votes to get me elected mister school. But since these bullies had a lot of friends, they told everybody to vote for me and so, eventually, I did get elected mister school and had to hold a speech in a podium in front of everybody (1000 students) while they all laughed hard.

- In high school there was a competition between guys in which the guy that threw the eraser (big one) and hit me the hardest (in the face mostly) win. Still got some marks.

- In high school my classmates during a break yelled to all the school that I was a virgin and asked all the girls if they would be interested to date me. Everybody were laughing so hard.

- During gym classes they all throw balls and various objects at me and I always got picked as last (after all the girls, including the fat ones).

- In high school during breaks they used me as the guy that had to buy them water and pizza (standing in line for them), while they chilled outside

- While on a school trip a bully was harassing me on my seat pushing it very hard, eventually the seat broke. The professors came there and asked what happened, the bully said "he broke his seat!!", I tried to say that it wasn't true and that he pushed it hard for hours but all the other guys (and girls) told the teacher it was my fault because the bully was popular and their friend so I eventually had to re-pay the seat

- In high school during gym class while I was away my classmates stole my pants and other clothes I was wearing (and the ones of the gym class) so I had to get out of there on my boxer. When the teacher asked questions they said they had no idea where my clothes were. There were lots of laugh and pics taken, people of other classes came to see me half naked....eventually they gave me a short pants of another guys (it was winter)"
after all of that you didnt fight back once
plus how ugly are you it seems like your pheno was designed for being bullied

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Summer, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others

"

I hope you get revenge and make them suffer especially the bus seat, the election, girls that bullied, and everything else. Keep doing the right thing. Justice is not evil or weak. It is just (y) (y)

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, 2030, johncruz12345 and 9 others
after all of that you didnt fight back once
plus how ugly are you it seems like your pheno was designed for being bullied
Impossible, those were extremely low inhib and with lots of friends, I was alone or almost. You would have ended un in the hospital or worse. Only way was to go ER with a rifle, but why would I also ruin my life? Or serve a life sentence? No fucking way. I looksmaxed and work in finance in Switzerland, making lots of money. But I haven't forgotten them and I'm actively ruining their life as much as I can without compromising my life and my career.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, karbo, 2030 and 18 others
pussy for wanting to kill somone over that.

Kys fucking asshole
You're an idiot, anyone who goes around spreading chaos and mischief in the land is worthy of dying. You ruined someones life yet you cry for yours? So pathetic and the only reason you disagree is because you're a pathetic weak loser irl.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Summer, Deleted member 9344 and 9 others
You're an idiot, anyone who goes around spreading chaos and mischief in the land is worthy of dying. You ruined someones life yet you cry for yours? So pathetic and the only reason you disagree is because you're a pathetic weak loser irl.
What chaos?? It's called justice. Islam incourages justice and eye for an eye with punishments of Sharia. It's the same thing here but he is taking justice into his own hands

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9344, Kristin and 2 others
Youre not a scholar you can't just give verdicts like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 9344, Kristin and 7 others
What chaos?? It's called justice. Islam incourages justice and eye for an eye with punishments of Sharia. It's the same thing here but he is taking justice into his own hands
This is not Islamic justice you idiot lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Summer and Danish_Retard
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Summer and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6723
Why are you comparing Islam to this? Do not joke around deen.
I am not joking about deen.

What next youll say im not a muslim? What im saying is you cant intrepret verses to your liking, you dont own the deen.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9344, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
I am not joking about deen.

What next youll say im not a muslim? What im saying is you cant intrepret verses to your liking, you dont own the deen.
The quran specifically has rulings on those who cause mischief on others, when seeking justice there is islamic ways on doing so. Not lying and causing mischief in another persons life therefore ruining them. Are you retarded?

Why are you comparing Islam to this? Do not joke around deen.
So you think bullying and abuse that mentally crippled and tramatized him for no reason in not corruption? But seeking justice for their crimes is corruption?

So if I steal something from you it's ok and not a crime but if you try and take back the money I took from you then you should be punished instead? Maybe your hand should be cut off for trying to get back your property. You think opposite of islam.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Summer, Deleted member 9344 and 6 others
So you think bullying and abuse that mentally crippled and tramatized him for no reason in not corruption? But seeking justice for their crimes is corruption?

So if I steal something from you it's ok and not a crime but if you try and take back the money I took from you then you should be punished instead? Maybe your hand should be cut off for trying to get back your property. You think opposite of islam.
Like I have said there is ways for going about justice, this is not one of them. Going up and lying about someone hence ruining there lives is a grave sin. Lying about someone is one of the greatest sins in Islam. Hence why I am harsh on OP. Learn about Islam before thinking this is justice.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 9090
The quran specifically has rulings on those who cause mischief on others, when seeking justice there is islamic ways on doing so. Not lying and causing mischief in another persons life therefore ruining them. Are you retarded?
Bro his job wa HARAM lmao, some guy spread a rumor that i did some gay shit when i was 7, no one wanted to be my friend, and to this day my bro sees me differently, youre telling me to go cut off that guys head?...

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Summer, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
Bro his job wa HARAM lmao, some guy spread a rumor that i did some gay shit when i was 7, no one wanted to be my friend, and to this day my bro sees me differently, youre telling me to go cut off that guys head?...
I just said you can't go about justice in this way, lying about someone in something that isnt true is haram. OP lied and discredited someone thats not justice in Islam. Literally you know what i'm saying is right, why are you arguing with me?

I just said you can't go about justice in this way, lying about someone in something that isnt true is haram. OP lied and discredited someone thats not justice in Islam. Literally you know what i'm saying is right, why are you arguing with me?
I dont know. Youre doing mental gymnastics to jusitify that, do you know what islamqa..info used that verse for? When a girl is raped, the dude gets a death sentence or something else in court. How does tht equal lying about someone and you dont even know if he got fired bc of OP. Op is just happily guessing

And his job was HARAM he worked at a bar

• +1
Reactions: Summer, Deleted member 9344, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person

"

Ffs this is the kind of cruel shit that scars you for life. You are never going to forget the pain they caused you in your most vulnerable years so the fact that you got your revenge is 100% justified. Proud of you, fratello milanese

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Summer, Deleted member 9344 and 9 others
OP is a pathetic castrated bitch for using holding a grudge for years and using slander and reputation destruction to get revenge like a woman. He is to blame for not standing up for himself & punching the guy back when it mattered.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 11074, DidntRead and 12 others
OP is a pathetic castrated bitch for using holding a grudge for years and using slander and reputation destruction to get revenge like a woman. He is to blame for not standing up for himself & punching the guy back when it mattered.
89fbe8f

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 9344 and 11 others
I dont know. Youre doing mental gymnastics to jusitify that, do you know what islamqa..info used that verse for? When a girl is raped, the dude gets a death sentence or something else in court. How does tht equal lying about someone and you dont even know if he got fired bc of OP. Op is just happily guessing

And his job was HARAM he worked at a bar
Just because someone isn't muslim or does haram doesnt mean any wrong doing to them is justified. We're not jews so don't put that type of logic, also yes the quran specifically says this is haram. So does sharia law and hadiths.