After some careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that Wheat Waffles might.....

How about SARPE w Power Expander?
3-5 years seems way too long tbh
@NegativeNorwood

That's too much time jfl
If over 16 years old, AFAIK the best is to have ostoetomy cut + SARPE with a very powerful expander like the Power Expander to assure symmetrical and even expansion. Palate expansion is for a week or two AFAIK and then braces for months (depends but usually 6-10 months with self ligating braces).

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, ChristianChad, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
So I'd been really confused in my head about seeing Wheat Waffles in his little video he put out yesterday.

At first I thought it was cognitive dissonance because he is ginger and I saw him on the 1stman pod and gingers phenos are always hard to overcome and on the 1stman pod he did appear to be pretty average looking. I just couldn't wrap my head around how this guy had managed to upgrade himself by an entire point with his selfie pictures, when 1stman spends filthy expensive camera equipment.

7edef124d50b7ede7b76805ec6f4f4aa.png

View attachment 1870191

Then something struck me and it was this one of him with an ex bird, taking a selfie after they'd shagged and it just looked really suspicious to me that his face muscles were able to pull such a magnificent smile after sex, almost like he was fresh and hadn't even gone one round.

Then I realised. Look how white his teeth are.....

View attachment 1870192

So I was thinking this man has an insanely good palate and this just proves how important palate is and you better bet MSE is the most optimum looksmax for any general normie looking dude that is looking to looksmax, on average. But I was like..........

Howcomes the palate doesn't strike out the same way here.....

View attachment 1870200

Is it the angle? The lighting? What?

Then I went back to the pictures and focused exclusively on the teeth and.......

Bobs your uncle.....

View attachment 1870204

He has not only whitened them with extreme artificial photo-editing, but he has widened his palate and this theme is consistent throughout all his pictures...

And I was like how has this man done that? So it took me back to the 2020 pandemic, you know when I first found PSL and was getting into the whole looksmaxxing culture and I recall FaceApp and how it can not only make your face better looking with various optimised filters using an algorithm, but there is also an option to widen your palate WITH whitened teeth:

And here we have it:

View attachment 1870208

View attachment 1870211
Guy literally disproved whole blackpill and his channel in one vid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Your Indian followers begged for you to be unbanned only for you to make garbage shitposts like these

You know I heard from a little someone that you are reporting people's posts, getting them banned and being a little NPC that makes stupid fucking retarded videos.

You really are a problem child my friend. One that would get in-the-flow THUMPED so hard that your nigger brain would vibrate and pop up an point or two in the IQ. Reaching you to 80 and a more sensible person.

Fucking wanker.

• JFL
Reactions: twilight, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
lol his whole face is frauded in those photos. What a dumb fuck.

#exposed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
lol his whole face is frauded in those photos. What a dumb fuck.

#exposed

And go through his YouTube comments and all people are doing is arguing over whether he is a 5 or a 6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
So I'd been really confused in my head about seeing Wheat Waffles in his little video he put out yesterday.

At first I thought it was cognitive dissonance because he is ginger and I saw him on the 1stman pod and gingers phenos are always hard to overcome and on the 1stman pod he did appear to be pretty average looking. I just couldn't wrap my head around how this guy had managed to upgrade himself by an entire point with his selfie pictures, when 1stman spends filthy expensive camera equipment.

7edef124d50b7ede7b76805ec6f4f4aa.png

View attachment 1870191

Then something struck me and it was this one of him with an ex bird, taking a selfie after they'd shagged and it just looked really suspicious to me that his face muscles were able to pull such a magnificent smile after sex, almost like he was fresh and hadn't even gone one round.

Then I realised. Look how white his teeth are.....

View attachment 1870192

So I was thinking this man has an insanely good palate and this just proves how important palate is and you better bet MSE is the most optimum looksmax for any general normie looking dude that is looking to looksmax, on average. But I was like..........

Howcomes the palate doesn't strike out the same way here.....

View attachment 1870200

Is it the angle? The lighting? What?

Then I went back to the pictures and focused exclusively on the teeth and.......

Bobs your uncle.....

View attachment 1870204

He has not only whitened them with extreme artificial photo-editing, but he has widened his palate and this theme is consistent throughout all his pictures...

And I was like how has this man done that? So it took me back to the 2020 pandemic, you know when I first found PSL and was getting into the whole looksmaxxing culture and I recall FaceApp and how it can not only make your face better looking with various optimised filters using an algorithm, but there is also an option to widen your palate WITH whitened teeth:

And here we have it:

View attachment 1870208

View attachment 1870211
JBW strikes again. If I had a white pheno, I'll probably be an HTN :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:.

Never began for ethnics

• JFL
WHEAT WAFFLES IS 8 PSL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Racky, ExtraBones and 2 others
Wheat is just trying to Hamzamaxx :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
buddy why do you rot on a forum full of autistic teenagers when you are a grown man in your 30s.
You can escape the blackpill, but the blackpill would always be there in the back of your mind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 1851

Last edited:
  • JFL
You know I heard from a little someone that you are reporting people's posts, getting them banned and being a little NPC that makes stupid fucking retarded videos.

You really are a problem child my friend. One that would get in-the-flow THUMPED so hard that your nigger brain would vibrate and pop up an point or two in the IQ. Reaching you to 80 and a more sensible person.

Fucking wanker.
Yep

I’ve gotten 15 people banned and don’t plan on stopping. And no surprise the Indian is coping with iq. So what my iq is around 80?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ExtraBones
Okay, this thread was good and all, but like... did it really deserve to be fixed? :ogre:

• JFL
Uuumm? Dude I'm 30 and so by virtue of that I have a higher body count, but I don't think that's the point.

I said he was good looking when I first saw these photographs yesterday, but you have to call a spade a spade and we can see he's frauded for his YouTube channel.
bhai what's your bodycount? and how many r LTRs?

• JFL
Yep

I’ve gotten 15 people banned and don’t plan on stopping. And no surprise the Indian is coping with iq. So what my iq is around 80?
y u getting people banned? we all bhais here, even some of those extreme riceman copers

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 21620
y u getting people banned? we all bhais here, even some of those extreme riceman copers
Anyone that is racist to Indians I get banned

Want to go to Japan wit me first to second week of October?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Chinacurry
get a life bufty sissy pajeet cunt

• JFL
Uuumm? Dude I'm 30 and so by virtue of that I have a higher body count, but I don't think that's the point.

I said he was good looking when I first saw these photographs yesterday, but you have to call a spade a spade and we can see he's frauded for his YouTube channel.
Good looking? The consensus in the BP community is that he is a dead center normie. No way this guy is remotely above average, especially considering he is leanmaxxed and fully softmaxxed which the average normie isn't.

WW looks like most of my friends...and i don't consider most of my friends above average, and their expericne with women confirms they are not above average. Adding to this he is probably 5ft9-5ft10 he is invisible to the vast majority of women

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 21620, Mongrelcel and 1 other person

The fact you liked his answer shows how much of a duh brain you are

bhai what's your bodycount? and how many r LTRs?

20, 22 including foreplay

2 LTRs, one now. You've asked me this before in pms.

Download some brain training apps

Anyone that is racist to Indians I get banned

Want to go to Japan wit me first to second week of October?

Dents in the face are typically associated with lower IQ

• JFL
Dents in the face are typically associated with lower IQ
Iq doesn’t matter anyways. I only have 83 (Mensa) and am still successfull unlike some people who argue with teenagers as a 30 year old grown man whose accolades include jerking off so gay men pay you and rating Indians faces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
20, 22 including foreplay

2 LTRs, one now. You've asked me this before in pms.

Download some brain training apps
nice man.

yeah memory is bad these days, working in this structured finance shit for an M&A deal that I am 90% sure wont happen and all my work will be wasted, and making so many fuck ups in other shit.

even my shrink (curry one not Jewish one) on Wednesday suggested I go back to clinic for few days, and people are saying my twitch is getting worse

And go through his YouTube comments and all people are doing is arguing over whether he is a 5 or a 6
I've hung out with @AlexBrown84 bhai, hes ok looking, and has appeal cos of niche if he goes to places outside America or UK, but defo not same natural old school appeal like u.

psl I cant say cos my IQ is shit with PSL but hes IRL 5.5 I'd say, but most of that is youth, and hes also in good shape and has v good hair.

• JFL
I've hung out with @AlexBrown84 bhai, hes ok looking, and has appeal cos of niche if he goes to places outside America or UK, but defo not same natural old school appeal like u.

psl I cant say cos my IQ is shit with PSL but hes IRL 5.5 I'd say, but most of that is youth, and hes also in good shape and has v good hair.

Old school appeal.

Lol I find it remarkable that you weirdos find 30 to be a dinaasour.

Besides aren't you like 27? Old school appeal hahahaha.

You guys went out? Will there be a second date 😅 fucking fags

Old school appeal.

Lol I find it remarkable that you weirdos find 30 to be a dinaasour.

Besides aren't you like 27? Old school appeal hahahaha.

You guys went out? Will there be a second date 😅 fucking fags
no old school.appeal I meant how actors used to look before the faggy look became popular, like more soft masc look, especially like print models and shit

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Iq doesn’t matter anyways. I only have 83 (Mensa) and am still successfull unlike some people who argue with teenagers as a 30 year old grown man whose accolades include jerking off so gay men pay you and rating Indians faces

You're definitely not successful.

I'm posting this from my tablet at work. You are just some mouthY little posh kid that's autistic because his autistic parents didn't let him live when he was young

You're definitely not successful.

I'm posting this from my tablet at work. You are just some mouthY little posh kid that's autistic because his autistic parents didn't let him live when he was young
u the softest mf here bruh fuck is u talkin bout?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Releasing those dating history videos was a huge blunder by him, they have nothing to do with the blackpill and just showcase him as a frauder

• JFL
Why would he edit his photos tho, what does he gain from doing that

• JFL
Unless he edited this photo too, his palate is perhaps just about believable:

Still very suspicious, though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, DarkLoner94 and Deleted member 21620
Never watching one of that fags videos again he looks like shit

I think these are really girls' he's shagged and my gut is saying he hasn't hired some hooker, but you never know.

I just can't see it. With having 100,000 subs it'd be too easy for someone he knows in the midlands of England to find this content, discover who he is and then act as whistle-blower. (Knowing it's all a larp etc)
yeah ngl with his level of exposure a dox should be out their. as a bong myself I can tell you %100 hes from north of london/south of Birmingham. so oxford/cambridge/nottingham/luton area. he has probably moved far from his home town and has been doxxed in his personal life, which is why he now dgaf about showing his face. at this point its only a matter of time before all of his personal info gets revealed, unless hes an irl shut in.

• +1
This is him unfrauded
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
yeah ngl with his level of exposure a dox should be out their. as a bong myself I can tell you %100 hes from north of london/south of Birmingham. so oxford/cambridge/nottingham/luton area. he has probably moved far from his home town and has been doxxed in his personal life, which is why he now dgaf about showing his face. at this point its only a matter of time before all of his personal info gets revealed, unless hes an irl shut in.

100%

@MakinItHappenReturn is Like freeza coming back every few archs stronger then before

Glad to have you bacj

Unless he edited this photo too, his palate is perhaps just about believable:
View attachment 1875754
Still very suspicious, though.

Watch this shit right here yeah?

Untampered with

3092493 1664229065959 1

Now watch me add a smile with a wide palate and great teeth:

Did you ever in a million years think my palate was that good based on the original pic?

Now let's add a sexy phenotype filter

Wala, even better....

Ok now let's go for a better hair-style (I'm getting mine in a few days time I know I know)

Damn I look fucking good. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski and untouchable_coper
Watch this shit right here yeah?

Untampered with

View attachment 1884949

Now watch me add a smile with a wide palate and great teeth:

View attachment 1884953

Did you ever in a million years think my palate was that good based on the original pic?

Now let's add a sexy phenotype filter

View attachment 1884955

Wala, even better....

Ok now let's go for a better hair-style (I'm getting mine in a few days time I know I know)

View attachment 1884960

Damn I look fucking good. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yea ur right

• +1
knew WW was a shady guy from day one, he's not even 5'10 like he claims, he gets dwarfed by 5'8-5'9 Boris Johnson wax statue

View attachment 1870213

he has ZERO credibility at this point not to mention his inferior ability at rating
he literally leaned to an another side, ofc he will be shorter. jfl

Thats it
but now I cant do anything about it
Why can’t you do anything about it

Look I can post whatever I want
6335E1D2 0BA8 46CC 8F56 B20068077B35
327EC5C7 CE76 4DFF 91F1 0A81CEECB1B9

Just because he’s an old ugly fat loser curry doesn’t mean you shouldn’t let others know

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back