After taking the Ramirez pill , niche appeal mogs general appeal for me

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
WASP high class looks like Sean O Pry and well manicured pretty boy looks like Chico probably have the most general appeal. They probably clean out girls in every city .

But reading just one comment section out of the thousands and thousands of Ramirez edits blackpilled me on how far the primal attraction towards dark triad bad boys is;

Average comment under delon, chico vids:

“ I can’t believe he’s married. He was soo fine”
“ He makes my mondays better”
“ I wish he stayed young forever”

Meanwhile women who fall for ramirez fall for him HARD. They buy copious amounts of Ramirez merch, scour FBI websites to find arcane pictures of Ramirez, make paintings of him, edits of him w the same pics ( let’s be honest we have a paltry amount of Ramirez pics in comparison to other psl gods) etc etc

I would rather have a small but significant subset of women fall for me to such an extent they’d be willing to Kill themselves if I waved a finger. Who would you rather be? A guy who gets many girls ;but that girl slowly but surely loses interest and considers cheating on you( or even if she doesn’t -doesn’t hold the same attraction towards you) or a girl who would be ready to commit murder for you if you just said the word. And even when you grow old the attraction doesn’t fade -most Ramirez compilations include pics of him w rotten teeth and old man skin.

You are a bluepilled loser if you chose the former. Once you are a dark triad chad in an woman’s eyes she can never forget that primal archetype you invoked in her. That is the power of the dark triad pill .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy, Joe Rogancel and Sub0
Just broke this threads hymen, have fun with my sloppy seconds nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2507, Sub0, datboijj and 1 other person
01E90D80 9516 4C36 9858 82E292F14302

Mog this.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Better be Chico he way too universal he the generic good looking young men the only downfall is the fact that he had a short prime.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 23558
Better be Chico he way too universal he the generic good looking young men the only downfall is the fact that he had a short prime.
What are you going to do? Fuck every girl in the universe? Ideally you want to have 10 girls on rotation and atyour whim they should put their butthole on your dick . You can’t do that with chico

What are you going to do? Fuck every girl in the universe? Ideally you want to have 10 girls on rotation and atyour whim they should put their butthole on your dick . You can’t do that with chico
I think he has the attributes to make it work his nice air can do the job the difference with Ramirez is that with him you can only cum and run (which is not a bad thing) he is just less versatile in my opinion.

• JFL
I think he has the attributes to make it work his nice air can do the job the difference with Ramirez is that with him you can only cum and run (which is not a bad thing) he is just less versatile in my opinion.
Wrong. Chico is expected to be the cute little betabux . Not a strong archetype attraction fades sooner or later. Ramirez is the dark and mysterious Native American youth who tripped on mescaline and ventured too far into enemy tribe locks eyes with the wife of the chief and she gives in to his arms. Something primal, chico is not primal he is a simulacrum of what modelling industry wanted

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, ChiraqJihad and Sub0
Wrong. Chico is expected to be the cute little betabux . Not a strong archetype attraction fades sooner or later. Ramirez is the dark and mysterious Native American youth who tripped on mescaline and ventured too far into enemy tribe locks eyes with the wife of the chief and she gives in to his arms. Something primal, chico is not primal he is a simulacrum of what modelling industry wanted
Ok you win I don't want any trouble with the Ramirez fans, they are quite biting
JCMiNsw.gif

• Woah
@Nad @OverSinceBirth

Yes I agree with this. I noticed this for myself too, low trust looking HTN
Girls tend to rate me really high or really low, its the same with ramirez. Someone like niko (and obv he mogs me facially and phenowise) will get universal high votes

But the girls who like me really like me. And a lot had some sort of masochistic fetish. Height matters for this niche tho

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, ChiraqJihad and Deleted member 23558
Yes I agree with this. I noticed this for myself too, low trust looking HTN
Girls tend to rate me really high or really low, its the same with ramirez. Someone like niko (and obv he mogs me facially and phenowise) will get universal high votes

But the girls who like me really like me. And a lot had some sort of masochistic fetish. Height matters for this niche tho
Being low trust looking without being a chad is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 21661
Being low trust looking without being a chad is a death sentence
It's not too bad tbh. Being low trust looking and ugly is obviously brutal BUT those guys still have a huge niche just among mentally ill girls. This is why some ugly black guys can thugmaxx etc. But the biggest problem with this is you will attract low class girls and skanks who you don't really want. If you are above average and masc/low trust like the post mentioned the attraction is a lot more primal. For example girls wanted to be abused and acting really horny. If you're high trust they still simp ofc but its in a different way.

But tbh this is the thing with looksmaxxing. You won't be chad and most of us won't be chad. But if you are HTN and nichemaxxed, or you're lucky enough to make into chadlite range (again with nichemaxxing) you're set tbh. You can easily have a few girls on rotation who are into your type. You would honestly get away with more shit than a high trust wide appeal guy too.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and Deleted member 23558