Age of closure of growth plates

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Estimatedageofclosure

The conclusion: As an average man who wants to get few inches, if you are not jumping on AI and peptides by age 17.5 at most, you will regret it.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Mayorga
striving for those medial clavicle gains

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Slyfex8
So till what age can you gain height
And what body part?
Im guessing legs close earlier

So till what age can you gain height
And what body part?
Im guessing legs close earlier

To me it means: If you are younger than 18 (0 to 17.5), the chances that some growth plates that plays a role in height (Tibia, Femur, basicially the legs) are open is quite high. You can try to improve your height using chemical like peptides and delaying the closure of growth plates by taking an AI.

If you are between 18 and 19, it's likely too late.

If you are over 19, it's very likely too late.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme
View attachment 193740

The conclusion: As an average man who wants to get few inches, if you are not jumping on AI and peptides by age 17.5 at most, you will regret it.
how much money would that mean?Like i am gonna become 17 in 10 days.I am 175cm what do you think i should do?How much i could grow and in what period

how much money would that mean?Like i am gonna become 17 in 10 days.I am 175cm what do you think i should do?How much i could grow and in what period

You need to use peptides like GHRP-2, Mod GRF 1-29, Hexarelin.

How much you can grow actually depends on far too many factors, but I would say an important factor is which growth plates that allow vertical lenghtening are open, the more the faster the growth.

Seen 2 random guys growing 3inches in 1 year between 18 and 19 by using peptides on reddit and quora.

Here, @JustTrynaGrow said he grew like 1.4inches in 1 month and a half with peptides, then he stopped because he was lacking of money.

For a good peptides stack it will be like 600-700 dollars for 6months.

Where tf do you get peptides

Search on google there are plenty of sources, never forget to check if your sources are legit.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
what is AI?

Aromatase Inihibitor, used to reduce the estrogen levels in the body, which is responsible for growth plates closure (That said I'm pretty sure there is another factor which is the response of the growth plates to estrogen, but you can't modify this one) . In fact girls stop growing before boys because of their elevated estrogen levels.

Reducing the estrogen levels too much is known to kill moods and libido.

shit, the claviclepill is lifefuel tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
I'm proud to be 5'6

Also, i just take like 3mg of peptides a day right?

3mg is an overdose. Inject 100mcg daily in the morning, midday and evening
I see. like 10mg is enough for months no?
can i consume doses or do i have to inject?

I just ordered GHRP-2.

This is the peptide protocol I would use:
- Inject 100mcg Hexarelin at the morning
- Inject 100mcg GHRP-2 with 100 mcg Mod GRF 1-29 3 times a day.

About Hexarelin it looks like there is a problem with desensitization but it's not well documented, I would take a nap of 1 week for Hexarelin every 2-3 weeks.
I see. like 10mg is enough for months no?
can i consume doses or do i have to inject?

You have to inject, now there is such things as nasal spray for peptides but knowing we don't know much about their effiency, I would avoid it.

Last edited:
You have to inject, now there is such things as nasal spray for peptides but knowing we don't know much about their effiency, I would avoid it.
Normal injection spot right?

Just turned 17, I really only need about 1-2 inches in height, what I really need is 2 more inches in bideltoid width, which isn't a problem if my clavicle is gonna stop at ~25.
Life fuel for me.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3593
Fawk I got 5 years left. Maybe I should start swimming every morning apparently that stresses out the clavicles the most. chin ups apparently have the same stressing effect on the shoulder girdle.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
You need to use peptides like GHRP-2, Mod GRF 1-29, Hexarelin.

How much you can grow actually depends on far too many factors, but I would say an important factor is which growth plates that allow vertical lenghtening are open, the more the faster the growth.

Seen 2 random guys growing 3inches in 1 year between 18 and 19 by using peptides on reddit and quora.

Here, @JustTrynaGrow said he grew like 1.4inches in 1 month and a half with peptides, then he stopped because he was lacking of money.

For a good peptides stack it will be like 600-700 dollars for 6months.
Holy goodness what a joker even a teen boy only grows max 3 inches a year on average and this idiot grew 1.5 inch in 45 days . Man these low iq people here