Please give advice I crashed estro

stress

stress

Iron
I think I crashed my estrogen on aromasin. I was not taking anything else. I have reason to believe my growth plates have not fully closed and at 5'10 I was anxious to get taller so I took aromasin to slow growth plate closure. Peptides to increase gh.

I was on 6.25mg ED and felt pretty ok except my dick would only get 80% hard but I had good libido and everything felt fine.

I started developing a bit of gyno behind my nips and could feel it when I pinched the area, so without doing my research I upped my dose to 12.5mg ED. This was fine for a few days but then I started feeling symptoms of crashed estrogen, mainly no libido, bad erections, dull orgasm, depression, anxiety(about the symptoms), lethargy, loss of motivation, interrupted sleep.

I stopped taking it and now I'm on my 8th day off. Currently I still have very poor/no libido but I can get a decent erection (maybe 90%) using my mind if I really try and also orgasms are much better. Gyno is going away as well.

Here's the real problem: I'm worried about permanent damage to my dopamine receptors from prolonged estrogen deprivation, as illustrated by this study: (It seems that past day 10 of estrogen deprivation the loss of dopamine was permanent.)

I only have the ability to do one blood test and I'm planning on doing it in a few days and if my estradiol is still low I may go to the doctor and tell him what I was taking so he can help me to recover back to how I was before, but I want to avoid this if at all possible, because I don't want estrogen treatment/close my plates/ruin my relationship with my parents.

From what studies I've read online there seems to be almost 100% total estrogen recovery by 5days to 2weeks after treatment with aromasin even at higher doses than I was taking. But this is usually a single dose which doesn't "crash" the estro. I've seen that many anecdotal accounts state that It took them months to recover their sex drive. I believe this could be due to the dopamine recovering at a slower pace than estrogen, but this is just a guess.

I would really appreciate some advice on what to do, and some clarity on how long it should take me to recover.

(clarity mainly on why most studies show estrogen back at baseline at day 5 but most anecdotal accounts stating that it took them over a month to have libido again) (and also what counts as estrogen deprivation? say by day 10 my estradiol only recovered back to 9-10pg/ml, would this mean my dopamine is still dying? stagnate? regenerating?)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 97baHater, iam good boy, john788 and 4 others
literally this was i warned all of u fucking morons, you shitasses think u can just use AI to keep growth plates open ans squeeze couple cms more and walk away JFl at your dumbasses

it was only a matter of time when someone posted something like this

do ur fucking research first, literally brainrot ffs

• +1
Reactions: silencio, EvCu65, EzikoIsHere and 3 others
theres nothing u can do but wait and pray that ur estrogen proudction returns to normal, idk how bad it is flatlined but prolly takes atleast a month to recover

also the effects of flatlining estrogen at that age will be seen later in life, you will curse your 15yr ass many times in the future, gg man your fucking dumb

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EvCu65 and mathis
theres nothing u can do but wait and pray that ur estrogen proudction returns to normal, idk how bad it is flatlined but prolly takes atleast a month to recover

also the effects of flatlining estrogen at that age will be seen later in life, you will curse your 15yr ass many times in the future, gg man your fucking dumb
what effects may I ask

jfl these tiktok niggas are fuckin retarded

what effects may I ask

jfl these tiktok niggas are fuckin retarded
literally just google

also u think flatlining your estro in puberty wont have any effects on your brains etc development?

JFL, ur literally an idiot

literally just google

also u think flatlining your estro in puberty wont have any effects on your brains etc development?

JFL, ur literally an idiot
i think u should be saying that to him not me u faggot

im much too old for this shit anyway :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Tell me your source? It seems your AI was legit

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
You'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Your hormone profile will recover so don't worry about that, just get your bloods done and confirm your theory and then hop off the AI and gh

@retardwithkeyboard read this

@retardwithkeyboard read this
this nigga really eyeballed his aromasin :lul:
nothing to be made from this other than not to be a retard and just increase your dosage based on how your guns feel :lul:

this nigga really eyeballed his aromasin :lul:
nothing to be made from this other than not to be a retard and just increase your dosage based on how your guns feel :lul:
jfl at your 15yr old ass if u use AI:lul::lul:

@Weter read this

• +1
Reactions: Weter
I think I crashed my estrogen on aromasin. I was not taking anything else. I have reason to believe my growth plates have not fully closed and at 5'10 I was anxious to get taller so I took aromasin to slow growth plate closure. Peptides to increase gh.

I was on 6.25mg ED and felt pretty ok except my dick would only get 80% hard but I had good libido and everything felt fine.

I started developing a bit of gyno behind my nips and could feel it when I pinched the area, so without doing my research I upped my dose to 12.5mg ED. This was fine for a few days but then I started feeling symptoms of crashed estrogen, mainly no libido, bad erections, dull orgasm, depression, anxiety(about the symptoms), lethargy, loss of motivation, interrupted sleep.

I stopped taking it and now I'm on my 8th day off. Currently I still have very poor/no libido but I can get a decent erection (maybe 90%) using my mind if I really try and also orgasms are much better. Gyno is going away as well.

Here's the real problem: I'm worried about permanent damage to my dopamine receptors from prolonged estrogen deprivation, as illustrated by this study: (It seems that past day 10 of estrogen deprivation the loss of dopamine was permanent.)

I only have the ability to do one blood test and I'm planning on doing it in a few days and if my estradiol is still low I may go to the doctor and tell him what I was taking so he can help me to recover back to how I was before, but I want to avoid this if at all possible, because I don't want estrogen treatment/close my plates/ruin my relationship with my parents.

From what studies I've read online there seems to be almost 100% total estrogen recovery by 5days to 2weeks after treatment with aromasin even at higher doses than I was taking. But this is usually a single dose which doesn't "crash" the estro. I've seen that many anecdotal accounts state that It took them months to recover their sex drive. I believe this could be due to the dopamine recovering at a slower pace than estrogen, but this is just a guess.

I would really appreciate some advice on what to do, and some clarity on how long it should take me to recover.

(clarity mainly on why most studies show estrogen back at baseline at day 5 but most anecdotal accounts stating that it took them over a month to have libido again) (and also what counts as estrogen deprivation? say by day 10 my estradiol
@Weter read this
How the fuck did he manage to get gyno, gyno is only possible when the estrogen is high, not low, he must have done opposite of estrogen crashing, or maybe the aromasine is just bull shitted

Also 6.25mg is literally such a small dosage, what the fuck, but for safety measures i will try cutting it to 3.15mg if possible….

How the fuck did he manage to get gyno, gyno is only possible when the estrogen is high, not low, he must have done opposite of estrogen crashing, or maybe the aromasine is just bull shitted
yeah i was wondering that too

Also 6.25mg is literally such a small dosage, what the fuck, but for safety measures i will try cutting it to 3.15mg if possible….
yeah try, but really messing with your vital hormones in puberty is not a good idea

or you can squeeze like two cms with it if done correctly
I mean if u dont have a deficiency. Pharma grade works but actually no one on here has the money for it. My problem is that i dont know if i have a defiency or not.

I mean if u dont have a deficiency. Pharma grade works but actually no one on here has the money for it. My problem is that i dont know if i have a defiency or not.
oh my god nigger, when will you realize there's barely a fucking difference of pharma and a high quality source. HGH is not some fucking super secret hard drug to make :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and maxxmclooks
he was autistic and didn't watch out for symptoms, his dick only getting 80% hard was the first sign, he had good e2 levels already, he should've just taken 6.25mg EOD or 3.15mg as you're saying, but start with 6,25 and watch for even the slightest symptom

• +1
oh my god nigger, when will you realize there's barely a fucking difference of pharma and a high quality source. HGH is not some fucking super secret hard drug to make :ROFLMAO:
and with mk677 it doesnt matter bc its your bodys own HGH

u surely dont have a deficiency, if u doubt it go get your bloods checked

he was autistic and didn't watch out for symptoms, his dick only getting 80% hard was the first sign, he had good e2 levels already, he should've just taken 6.25mg EOD or 3.15mg as you're saying, but start with 6,25 and watch for even the slightest symptom
still i highly advice against messing with your hormones in puberty, it has lots of other effects than just giving you ed

think about the mental aspect and hormones part in your brains development @Weter @john788

• +1
Reactions: john788
and with mk677 it doesnt matter bc its your bodys own HGH

u surely dont have a deficiency, if u doubt it go get your bloods checked
THIS, mk677 combined with HGH beats everything, deficiency or not HGH is worth it, you will get height either way + bones + everything fucking else HGH is the best fucking hormone beats everything else in my opinion

• +1
still i highly advice against messing with your hormones in puberty, it has lots of other effects than just giving you ed

think about the mental aspect and hormones part in your brains development @Weter @john788
you bounce back quick from too low estro, just manage it and too high E2 will do you worse in brain development as a man along as you manage it then you're good, although something I've never heard or researched about is, would you need to crash your estrogen to stop your bones from fusing, optimal estro lvls wont delay anything, it'll make it normal, so my theory is that you need to crash your estro lvls to delay it, lower estro will only delay it by a little

THIS, mk677 combined with HGH beats everything, deficiency or not HGH is worth it, you will get height either way + bones + everything fucking else HGH is the best fucking hormone beats everything else in my opinion
true, HGH is so good

but why mk+hgh? wouldnt just mk or hgh alone do it?

true, HGH is so good

but why mk+hgh? wouldnt just mk or hgh alone do it?
more hgh is always better + theres many forms of HGH, MK gives you all of them, and you can't reach high IU lvls of HGH with MK bc you'll get tons of sides, so HGH + MK is just a good combo, MK also makes you hungry which is perfect for height as you need tons of food. Youll also just get more HGH which is better

you bounce back quick from too low estro, just manage it and too high E2 will do you worse in brain development as a man along as you manage it then you're good, although something I've never heard or researched about is, would you need to crash your estrogen to stop your bones from fusing, optimal estro lvls wont delay anything, it'll make it normal, so my theory is that you need to crash your estro lvls to delay it, lower estro will only delay it by a little
yeah and i think we can agree that crashing your estro in puberty is prolly not very optimal for overall development of the body

true there is most likely no research about the effects of low estro during puberty but i dont think you want to be the patient zero

yeah and i think we can agree that crashing your estro in puberty is prolly not very optimal for overall development of the body

true there is most likely no research about the effects of low estro during puberty but i dont think you want to be the patient zero
low estro is bad, optimal estro is fucking amazing, the only way you'll truly know is self experimenting or blood tests, being optimal is best. But the fusing part in optimal estro levels has had me thinking if taking Aromasin is even useful if you're optimal crashing would be dumb aswell

more hgh is always better + theres many forms of HGH, MK gives you all of them, and you can't reach high IU lvls of HGH with MK bc you'll get tons of sides, so HGH + MK is just a good combo, MK also makes you hungry which is perfect for height as you need tons of food. Youll also just get more HGH which is better
fair, in my own experience with mk@20mgs day i didnt really notice hunger increase, i think the amount of hunger increase one experiences is personal and obv dose dependent

yeah true but for solely heightmaxx reasons u want to do mk rather than hgh bc of mk’s igf1 boost (correct me if im wrong but hgh doesnt raise igf1 or atleast mk raises it more, there comes more complications with igf1 tho, blood sugar etc.)

fair, in my own experience with mk@20mgs day i didnt really notice hunger increase, i think the amount of hunger increase one experiences is personal and obv dose dependent

yeah true but for solely heightmaxx reasons u want to do mk rather than hgh bc of mk’s igf1 boost (correct me if im wrong but hgh doesnt raise igf1 or atleast mk raises it more, there comes more complications with igf1 tho, blood sugar etc.)
HGH raises is more, MK is weaker and by a lot taking MK in the morning should give you the hunger side effect

low estro is bad, optimal estro is fucking amazing, the only way you'll truly know is self experimenting or blood tests, being optimal is best. But the fusing part in optimal estro levels has had me thinking if taking Aromasin is even useful if you're optimal crashing would be dumb aswell
true, and you would want to be sure that your plates are still open=x ray

also i think mk/hgh should be ran for quite some time to see any height increase, imo these 12 week mk cycles wont do jack shit, think how they administrate mk/hgh clinically for actual hgh deficiency, the treatment is longer than fucking 12 weeks

HGH raises is more, MK is weaker and by a lot taking MK in the morning should give you the hunger side effect
alright i was wrong then

HGH on top

but with high dose of hgh for long periods of times (which is required for height growth) comes another problem with acromegaly

true, and you would want to be sure that your plates are still open=x ray

also i think mk/hgh should be ran for quite some time to see any height increase, imo these 12 week mk cycles wont do jack shit, think how they administrate mk/hgh clinically for actual hgh deficiency, the treatment is longer than fucking 12 weeks
you cycle to prevent sides, 2 week break to let your body recover

you cycle to prevent sides, 2 week break to let your body recover
but then its not effective, you need constant increase of hgh for it to be optimal

not everyone does, and acromagely is easy to stop, just stop taking when ur hands seem wide
yeah easy to stop but impossible to revert, when u notice your hands seem too wide its already went too far, you risk health problems for example plus the obvious looksmin of your nose becoming huge etc.

yeah easy to stop but impossible to revert, when u notice your hands seem too wide its already went too far, you risk health problems for example plus the obvious looksmin of your nose becoming huge etc.
no bro theres signs before it happens