age of looksmaxxing is over

Enlil

Enlil

murder
we must prevent the normalfags from getting the precious knowledge, the blackpills and the ultimate truth.
faggots like astrocuck and @nelson are faggot white knights who obviously are trying to impress sluts by trying to be "the good guys who care about others". fuck them and the horse they rode on in.

@Gudru @turkproducer we seriously should corrupt every looksmax thread with propaganda, we must deceive the norms. hyperogamy will become worse. you 1st worlders are the true victims, here in 3rd world low iq allah faggots still not evolved enough to understand the blackpill.

eventually. fuck you dr mike faggot. mew if you';re reading this i hope you develop a penis cancer you subhuman cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Krezo, stuckneworleans and 4 others
Agreed, cancer part aside

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and turkproducer
This was inevitable the moment faceandlms got cloud. Ah well. We'll see what happens

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
i totally agree

nothing is wrong with helping SELECT people but if you legit try to spread this shit to the entire world you are literally cucking yourself and all future men.

jfl at giving women even more privilege than they have now

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 685
i totally agree

nothing is wrong with helping SELECT people but if you legit try to spread this shit to the entire world you are literally cucking yourself and all future men.

jfl at giving women even more privilege than they have now
Worst part of all is there's already a shitton of foids lurking here like the paki girl that hit up @Sikkunt23

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and turkproducer
I’m not trying to impress women lol. I’d prefer them not knowing about my looksmaxxing.

Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL