Agepill is the final pill. It's brutal

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
I am aging at a rapid rate. I can feel the dark circles forming and my tear troughs get worse with each passing day.

Overhead lighting is beyond brutal. There is no skincare for your eroding fat pads. Only solution would be filler or fat grafts.

I am an abused old dog, ready to be put down. I should be put into geriatric care. Take me to the nursing home, it's where I belong.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium, galego123 and 7 others
I am aging at a rapid rate. I can feel the dark circles forming and my tear troughs get worse with each passing day.

Overhead lighting is beyond brutal. There is no skincare for your eroding fat pads. Only solution would be filler or fat grafts.

I am an abused old dog, ready to be put down. I should be put into geriatric care. Take me to the nursing home, it's where I belong.
Your only as old as your hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EverythingMattersCel, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548, Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and 1 other person
It’s long past your time
Nothing will ever be able to replace the years of lost teenage and early 20s experiences
It will only get worse as u get older and miss out on even more, but the worst thing is there’s nothing you can really do to stop it

It’s long past your time
Nothing will ever be able to replace the years of lost teenage and early 20s experiences
It will only get worse as u get older and miss out on even more, but the worst thing is there’s nothing you can really do to stop it
stfu you abused fucking dog i rape your whore mother show this comment to her, ima go to chicago or where you live and rape your mother kill you and everyone who i see on my way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and isis_Bleach
stfu you abused fucking dog i rape your whore mother show this comment to her, ima go to chicago or where you live and rape your mother kill you and everyone who i see on my way
I’d show this comment to your mom too
She’s mad her son is a retard

I’d show this comment to your mom too
She’s mad her son is a retard
she is proud her son makes enough money so she doesnt have to work
while you are abused little kid who thinks drugs are cool

she is proud her son makes enough money so she doesnt have to work
while you are abused little kid who thinks drugs are cool
You can’t cope you’re a non nt cuck who doesn’t do drugs or liquor and was left out of all the high school parties

You can’t cope you’re a non nt cuck who doesn’t do drugs or liquor and was left out of all the high school parties
i drink i never do drugs, am i retard to do it?
btw whats nt , you are literally a cuck you little retard yelling at ducks like a little autist fucking cuck

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and isis_Bleach
i drink i never do drugs, am i retard to do it?
btw whats nt , you are literally a cuck you little retard yelling at ducks like a little autist fucking cuck
I never worked a day in my life was late to school everyday for months dropped out in. 12th grade graduating late going to community college only to likely drop out never doing any legal jobs in my life most likely
I will end up homeless and idc my life is amazing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 15827
I never worked a day in my life was late to school everyday for months dropped out in. 12th grade graduating late going to community college only to likely drop out never doing any legal jobs in my life most likely
I will end up homeless and idc my life is amazing
GOOD NIGGA IM HAPPY FOR YOU , BUT DONT START SHIT WITH ME I GOT MAD FOR YOUR UGH REACTS

• Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach
GOOD NIGGA IM HAPPY FOR YOU , BUT DONT START SHIT WITH ME I GOT MAD FOR YOUR UGH REACTS
It’s nothing personal bro
If I see cope I ugh react
If I don’t I don’t
Simple as that
I’m a man of my word my react matched my emotion

+ you were spamming them the other day fucking hypocrite