AGGA > MSE + FP?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
This remarkable Ronald ead result is from AGGA

Legit AGGA has way better results of maxillary forward growth

I have yet to see those results with MSE + FP

Only downside of AGGA is a longer midface but this can easily be corrected with a Lefort 1 impaction to shorten maxilla

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191214_125838.jpg
    Screenshot_20191214_125838.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 149
agga = shit

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
just get surgery at this point jfl

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
AGGA provide absolutely no forward movement of the maxilla, it moves the upper alveolar ridge forward, allowing the lower jaw to jut.

MSE+FM actually kinda force the maxilla to grow at the back, effectively pushing it forward. The whole maxilla.

You actually doesn't need more than 5mm of forward movement to GREATLY improve your soft tissues if you are recessed (By recessed I mean recessed enough to get shitty results on soft tissues like nose cartilage etc...), especially the paranasal area and the nose and eventually the eyes and the chin.

Varbrah achieved 3-4mm with MSE+FM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and forwardgrowth
Legit AGGA has way better results of maxillary forward growth
but not mandibular forward growth.
It basically just "stretches" the bone matrix between your upper premolars/molars.

Ronald Ead had to relocate his mandible manually to meet his upper teeth, that is just stupid.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
@PubertyMaxxer

If you’re going to cite Ronald Ead as some sort of AGGA success story, then checkout his blog and YouTube channel lol.

He explicitly stated AGGA was a failure, and he’s currently doing MSE + Mandibular Expansion. He also stated clearly, “If I could do this again, I would have never done AGGA, MSE from the beginning.)“

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and PubertyMaxxer