Aging is the worst thing possible....(you're not as young as you think)

GalacticHero

GalacticHero

Platinum
3070560 1662851011433

Went from High class brat looking to the king of incels

Skin: Low collagen,no blood flow, fucking 5 clock shadow, weak undertones, pale lips

Hair: norwooding(goblin head💀) , low volume, lots of frizz, etc...

Other: worse cheekbones projection, worse looking, larger philtrum, worse nose, etc......

Hard to swallow Blackpil:
When you turn 18-20 you're most likely already old looking!!....:blackpill::blackpill:

you should focus on youthmaxxing if you're 18+, i see lots of people descend after turning 18, some of them turn from genetiaclly blessed guys to a mere shadow of thier past self, even people i met for the first time, i can tell that they were gl.

in college i see tons and tons of subhumans with noorwooding hairline(1.5+), when in high school you can easily stumble upon lots of gl people easily.

TLDR; if you're twenty something you're oldcel and should focus on getting young again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, One Rep Max, A23ghskung and 13 others
:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
if you're twenty something you're oldcel and should focus on getting young again
you know that means spending thousands on cosmetic surgeries, which look fake to the human brain anyway.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
I legit start acting like an oldcel
I should start Progesteronemaxxing @RabidRosaries

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 15827
tonight show lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
it r what it r

you know that means spending thousands on cosmetic surgeries, which look fake to the human brain anyway.
Nope, it's not just teenmaxxing

There are low percent of people which you can tell they're in thier 20s but looks youthful and full of life.

I look better than I did at 18

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, 2d v2, datboijj and 4 others
Yep

That’s why I get my face injected with youth blood every 3 weeks so that I don’t get ID when I go to club
731ECDD8 B490 4AB7 8ACC 9B0FD5E6890C

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Melo95, Growth Plate, Rt-Rust1 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yep

That’s why I get my face injected with youth blood every 3 weeks so that I don’t get ID when I go to club
View attachment 1863461
What is this "youth blood" surgery is called??!

You always looks youthful when you post yourself (expect when you have a shaving signs:hnghn:)

You always looks youthful when you post yourself (expect when you have a shaving signs:hnghn:)
What you mean shaving signs? When I have a no face hair I look younger or older?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

bro he bathes in blood :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
What you mean shaving signs? When I have a no face hair I look younger or older?
Younger of course
You don't looks old when you have some but you're not as young

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
bro its over for you at 36 your more like 60 then idk what to tell you but LDAR :feelscry:
I'm 35 but fraud my age as 24-26 and everyone believes me. When I make a Tinder profile, I'm putting 24 as my age

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Moggie
View attachment 1863350

Skin: Low collagen,no blood flow, fucking 5 clock shadow, weak undertones, pale lips

Other: worse cheekbones projection, worse looking, larger philtrum, worse nose, etc......

When you turn 18-20 you're most likely already old looking!!....:blackpill::blackpill:

you should focus on youthmaxxing if you're 18+, i see lots of people descend after turning 18, some of them turn from genetiaclly blessed guys to a mere shadow of thier past self, even people i met for the first time, i can tell that they were gl.

in college i see tons and tons of subhumans with noorwooding hairline(1.5+), when in high school you can easily stumble upon lots of gl people easily.

TLDR; if you're twenty something you're oldcel and should focus on getting young again
Fortunally I am not one of those subhuman with bad aging genetica who start to rot at 20 years old.

29 years old with a double chin and fat hiding the jawline. Pathetic.

View attachment 1863350

And tipps on how to youthmaxx?

25 was a brutal birthday indeed

I don't care about my age anymore. I rather worry about my hair and collagen and youth indicators as independant stats. Also I wouldn't mind a fake ID to have the age that I'd like to pretend to have.

I'm the most babyfaced "man" in the world. I look 16 at 27 because of recession, no bones (micrognathia, deep bite), obese looking compact face despite 15% bf.
I wish I looked old.

White people problems

I'm the most babyfaced "man" in the world. I look 16 at 27 because of recession, no bones (micrognathia, deep bite), obese looking compact face despite 15% bf.
I wish I looked old.
You must have really good skin to look 16 at 27.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
the dude clearly lives an unhealthy lifestyle. Live a healthy lifestyle and things would improve by themselves. Of course to get mogger young looks you need to go further.
what makes an unhealthy lifestyle tbh?

You must have really good skin to look 16 at 27.
I look 16 because of no bones and obese face. I've seen 14 year olds who look older than me.
My skin is about average for a 27 year old, it's not bad or anything, but it's not baby smooth either.

what makes an unhealthy lifestyle tbh?
The further your lifestyle is from that of our primitive modern human ancestors the more unhealthy it is. The further you are the more out of balence you are with nature. The longer you live with a currupt lifestyle the more you should expect your life (this includes your health and looks) to suck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
My signature says it all. Long live Aubrey de Grey, Yamanaka, Peter Thiel, Jeff Bezos, Google founders, et al fighting the reaper of age.

I dont think you can fraud your age, you can just look good for your age. Maybe you can fraud in pictures but lack of collagen shows easily while talking/smiling/frowning etc.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
getting that tret and skin care routine to fraud 25 at 38

=

And tipps on how to youthmaxx?

There's more threads on this forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I'm 35 but fraud my age as 24-26 and everyone believes me. When I make a Tinder profile, I'm putting 24 as my age
post on image. no fucking way. I cant even fraud as 20 and im 25.

post on image. no fucking way. I cant even fraud as 20 and im 25.
At my work I tell everyone im 25 and they roll with it

• +1
Reactions: Slob
  1. Don't get wrinkly skin (collaged, hyaluronic acid, peptides and avoiding sun).
  2. Be low bodyfat (10%) (cardarine, yohimbine, workouts, mt2, diet)
  3. Don't lose a milimeter of hair (dutasteride, oral minoxidil, HTs)
  4. Lie about your age

Do all of this and you will be fine

I dont think you can fraud your age, you can just look good for your age. Maybe you can fraud in pictures but lack of collagen shows easily while talking/smiling/frowning etc.
That's why you take collagen and avoid sun at all costs.

my whole family looks young as fuck. my grandma looks 55 in her 70s my mother looks 45 in her 50s and my father looks 55 in his 60s despite all of them having health problems, smoking and ex alcoholics

my mom and dad were even drug addicts in their early 20s

they also never wore sunscren. my brother looks early 20 with 28.

im the only guy who takes care of his skin and diesnt smoke drink etc. i wonder if i look 30 with 60 or smth

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 18840
Mostly your genetics and then lifestyle unless really abusing your body constantly. Some people can party a couple of times a week and still look youthful to mid 30s while others can live clean and look aged like crazy at that age. Also balding can make a male look decades older sometimes unless they are lucky and have a good top of skull shape for that.

1. Don't get wrinkly skin (collaged, hyaluronic acid, peptides and avoiding sun).
  2. Be low bodyfat (10%) (cardarine, yohimbine, workouts, mt2, diet)
  3. Don't lose a milimeter of hair (dutasteride, oral minoxidil, HTs)
  4. Lie about your age

Do all of this and you will be fine
avoiding sun doesnt make you avoid wrinkles, and most white people look yellow with no sun exposure

dutasteride will fuck your hormones over completely, and oral minoxidil will totally rape your collagen and destroy your heart. just use minoxidil and HTs. ignore the rest of this stupid advice.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
Tbh You looked good at 15

avoiding sun doesnt make you avoid wrinkles, and most white people look yellow with no sun exposure

dutasteride will fuck your hormones over completely, and oral minoxidil will totally rape your collagen and destroy your heart. just use minoxidil and HTs. ignore the rest of this stupid advice.
It literally does. Look at that actor who uses SPF daily and avoids sun at all costs and looks like 25 at 50. He was even posted here once.

and most white people look yellow with no sun exposure
What's beta carotene and MT2?
dutasteride will fuck your hormones over completely
Now that is a lie. Dut will make you look younger from how thick your hair will become and will convert less T into DHT, providing more free T and better muscle building potential.

, and oral minoxidil will totally rape your collagen and destroy your heart. just use minoxidil and HTs. ignore the rest of this stupid advice.
Now that is a lie. If anything, oral minoxidil is better than topic since it doesn't dry skin. Don't go over 5mg and your heart will be fine. Take collagen peptides and hyaluronic acid and NMN if you are that worried about aging.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
It literally does. Look at that actor who uses SPF daily and avoids sun at all costs and looks like 25 at 50. He was even posted here once.

What's beta carotene and MT2?

Now that is a lie. Dut will make you look younger from how thick your hair will become and will convert less T into DHT, providing more free T and better muscle building potential.

Now that is a lie. If anything, oral minoxidil is better than topic since it doesn't dry skin. Don't go over 5mg and your heart will be fine. Take collagen peptides and hyaluronic acid and NMN if you are that worried about aging.
oral minoxidil is heart medicine, it wont just be fine over years it will deteriorate the enlarged blood vessels, and with dutasteride your androgen receptors will be destroyed and disabled, your heart runs on androgen receptors.

This is basically a suicide heart attack pack

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
oral minoxidil is heart medicine, it wont just be fine over years it will deteriorate the enlarged blood vessels, and with dutasteride your androgen receptors will be destroyed and disabled, your heart runs on androgen receptors.

This is basically a suicide heart attack pack
After 30 you will be oldcel anyway and no girls will want you. "Muh heart" is overrated as fuck. If anything, an early heart attack and premature death is a GOOD THING. Or you want to lie in casket as an old, shriveled man who everyone is glad is finally gone?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, 2d v2 and Deleted member 4430
View attachment 1863350

once you are 25 life goes downhill exponentially

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall