Ahoy there! By the heavens, how I yearn for the days of me youth!

D

Deleted member 67738

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜, 𝕪𝕠.
Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Posts
18,905
Reputation
29,082
Arrr, back in them golden days o' 15-16, me hearties, I'll ne'er forget the vibes o' freedom that washed o'er me! Aye, trippin' on the ol' LSD, me and me mates, we'd be swayin' to the adult swim beats, spinnin' outlandish raps, and jestin' about like true buccaneers. No cares for anxiety or the black clouds o' depression, just the pure joy o' music and the thrill o' livin' each moment to its fullest! We scoffed at the trinkets o' materialism, preferin' the simple pleasures o' life on the high seas. I, the jester o' the crew, kept spirits high with me antics and laughter, though the lasses may have been less charmed by me antics, I still found meself a mate or two, for I was but a natural, carefree soul, sailin' through life without a care. But alas, those days be but a distant memory now, never to return in the same glorious light.
IMG 3770
 
Arrr, back in them golden days o' 15-16, me hearties, I'll ne'er forget the vibes o' freedom that washed o'er me! Aye, trippin' on the ol' LSD, me and me mates, we'd be swayin' to the adult swim beats, spinnin' outlandish raps, and jestin' about like true buccaneers. No cares for anxiety or the black clouds o' depression, just the pure joy o' music and the thrill o' livin' each moment to its fullest! We scoffed at the trinkets o' materialism, preferin' the simple pleasures o' life on the high seas. I, the jester o' the crew, kept spirits high with me antics and laughter, though the lasses may have been less charmed by me antics, I still found meself a mate or two, for I was but a natural, carefree soul, sailin' through life without a care. But alas, those days be but a distant memory now, never to return in the same glorious light.View attachment 2837337
:forcedsmile::lul:
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: etherwake, seanonigger and Deleted member 65752

Similar threads

g4rlic
Replies
7
Views
57
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
JoeGoldberg2.0
Replies
4
Views
54
Gajjo
Gajjo
Mecha-Man
Replies
32
Views
93
neurodivergent
neurodivergent
S
Replies
19
Views
109
freakicris
freakicris
YungVampLyfe
Replies
16
Views
125
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top