Air fryer for leanmaxxing

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
You can eat fried stuff and kill the urges without adding those oily extra calories, lifefuel tbh buying one tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and 5.5psl
do we have a consensus on 2023 teflon? they say it's not harmful anymore :feelshmm:

Not sure about it. Some people buy frozen chicken nuggets and french fries in a bag from the store and it already has oil in it, so I guess an airfryer will cook it all in its own oil. But I'm wondering if air friers can cook homemade food ingredients without any oil at all or not.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Not sure about it. Some people buy frozen chicken nuggets and french fries in a bag from the store and it already has oil in it, so I guess an airfryer will cook it all in its own oil. But I'm wondering if air friers can cook homemade food ingredients without any oil at all or not.
They can, a friend told me you can do it without any oil at all but tastes kinda dry, don't care though, been craving fries for a while now, trying it out tomorrow and updating here.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and john2
Air fryers don’t fry.
If you want a “cheat” meal while leanmaxxing, buy some kangaroo steaks and a large potato.
The steaks are ultra lean yet are super high in minerals (super high in heme-iron), so super low calorie for high satiety and nutrition.
Then with the potato, peel it, cut it into 6 pieces, boil it, then plate it us with a heap of cheese grated on top.
I have this as my carb up Wednesday night meal and the way I make it has me stuffed at under 650kcal for the whole meal.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Elvisandreaa and 5.5psl
I sometimes cook meats in an air fryer, without any oil or butter. Tastes a bit worse and doesn't have as good of a sear compared to a pan, but it's slightly lower calories if you're cutting. Air Fryers are mostly hype, anything to get you to buy the next fad Product made in china.

Totally agree with this. I use an air fryer daily. It makes french fries for me and chicken.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
Shit slaps

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I like to make potatoes with it too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
You can eat fried stuff and kill the urges without adding those oily extra calories, lifefuel tbh buying one tomorrow.
its great for stuff like beef, bacon/ham, salami, etc. as it gets rid of a lot of the fat in the meats whilst still making them nice and juicy. for stuff like frozen chips however.. its not so good. they come out a bit dry, same with veggies

I like to make potatoes with it too
But like, do you cut the potato’s yourself and put them in the air fryer or they already come frozen

I sometimes cook meats in an air fryer, without any oil or butter. Tastes a bit worse and doesn't have as good of a sear compared to a pan, but it's slightly lower calories if you're cutting. Air Fryers are mostly hype, anything to get you to buy the next fad Product made in china.
speak for yourself, my airfryer is amazing, cooks my red meats amazingly, its even better than using a frying pan. meats like chicken come out a bit dry tho, admittedly

speak for yourself, my airfryer is amazing, cooks my red meats amazingly, its even better than using a frying pan. meats like chicken come out a bit dry tho, admittedly

I don't like my meat dry, I'm not American. I like a sear and a juicy rare inside. Pan cooking is better for that.

But like, do you cut the potato’s yourself and put them in the air fryer or they already come frozen
It's best to use last year's potato for an air fryer. Do not use young potatoes. Btw lately I buy french fries that are frozen, but in the past, I used to cut my own potatoes which are fine too and are healthier and have fewer calories.

Air fryers don’t fry.
If you want a “cheat” meal while leanmaxxing, buy some kangaroo steaks and a large potato.
The steaks are ultra lean yet are super high in minerals (super high in heme-iron), so super low calorie for high satiety and nutrition.
Then with the potato, peel it, cut it into 6 pieces, boil it, then plate it us with a heap of cheese grated on top.
I have this as my carb up Wednesday night meal and the way I make it has me stuffed at under 650kcal for the whole meal.
Where tf do you even buy kangaroo meat lol