Airport observations

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I have visited 2 airports today, won't say which, probably not relevant anyway.

Anyway here is a weird observation, women seem to range from 1 or 2 stacies, down to most being MTB HTB or LTB and a few being femcel. Many are gymcel for the halo, many are body genetic maxing for the high too on their LTB faces.

However men I have ONLY seen LTN and the odd MTN.

Here's where it gets weird, if u look at the couples you see the full spectrum of foids, but only with MTN and mainly LTN.

There is no correlation, it's not like the HTB date the MTN and the MTB date the LTN it is fucking random.

How is the matrix so broken???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), fuxkdakikez, flippasav and 7 others
Went to Canada airport, and I swear…. everybody there from teenagers to adult men to 50-60 year olds, were moggers.
It was filled with groomed HTNs and Chadlites. MTNs were rare. Everybody had bright red undertones and perfect skin. Saw one true Stacy there too.

Looked like Margot Robbie with better undertones and harmony, but worse bones. Closer eyes too, giving a cute look to her. Light golden mane of hair, bright green eyes, wearing tight green yoga pants and top. Top tier skin. She was the cute sort of Stacy with golden retriever vibe and gymmaxed body and ass, not the PSL type Stacy. Infinite appeal.

Only time I’ve ever seen one.

Really made me appreciate the colouring pill. Arguably more potent than pheno pill too, for appeal. Second to harmony pill I’d say.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Xangsane and nofap
betabux

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I go to Heathrow quite a lot, there are never any GL guys in there. Don't think I've ever been mogged in that airport

I pass the time by walking around the whole airport so I see pretty much everyone

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, N1666, sub5c3l and 1 other person
I go to Heathrow quite a lot, there are never any GL guys in there. Don't think I've ever been mogged in that airport

I pass the time by walking around the whole airport so I see pretty much everyone
70% of flights from there are heading to deathnic shitholes

head to lutron where most people are backpacking htns

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Hardrada, sub5c3l and 1 other person

Luton is even worse

Cheapest and most low pedigree flights in the UK, not to mention the area is an utter shithole

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Hardrada and sub5c3l

Luton or stansted will just be chavs and deanos some with RTT.

Heathrow u gotta go to business class lounges, otherwise it's 90% pajeet, pak, arab, and rice

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Went to Canada airport, and I swear…. everybody there from teenagers to adult men to 50-60 year olds, were moggers.
It was filled with groomed HTNs and Chadlites. MTNs were rare. Everybody had bright red undertones and perfect skin. Saw one true Stacy there too.

Looked like Margot Robbie with better undertones and harmony, but worse bones. Closer eyes too, giving a cute look to her. Light golden mane of hair, bright green eyes, wearing tight green yoga pants and top. Top tier skin. She was the cute sort of Stacy with golden retriever vibe and gymmaxed body and ass, not the PSL type Stacy. Infinite appeal.

Really made me appreciate the colouring pill. Arguably more potent than pheno pill too, for appeal. Second to harmony pill I’d say.
Wtf even in LAX it was subhuman.

Only times I've seen legit stacies in airports have been SYD, BNE and MDE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and greycel

Colouring pill is weird, I hate my colour big time, but road to 1% rates my colour as most ideal, maybe it's about location idk

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Interesting , I was at Vienna airport a few days ago I saw a 6”3 masc Chadlite dating an htb

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
i saw arvid gustavson at arlanda

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Was just in JFK, 90% of people here are morbidly obese and look like absolute shit.

Heading to 57th street now, let's see if any better...

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane