Albeacho DOXXED

so your cucking out, fine have it your way. Your an israeli cuck in my eyes even if you have an austrian passport
In your incel schizo eyes? i'm fine with that :forcedsmile:

Stop fighting(y)
@Albeacho
@SMESH
@BearBoy
Ion even know why all of you are fighting tbh, most of you either have similar religion or genes since Iranics cluster with Caucasians [although they're their own distinct group and I'm not saying any of us are the same] ngl

You're better off shitting on curries, arabs, jews [like me now srs], anglos, ethnics etc.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, ✿👍col, Albeacho and 1 other person
@Albeacho
@SMESH
@BearBoy
Ion even know why all of you are fighting tbh, most of you either have similar religion or genes since Iranics cluster with Caucasians [although they're their own distinct group and I'm not saying any of us are the same] ngl

You're better off shitting on curries, arabs, jews [like me now srs], anglos, ethnics etc.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Like i said your fellow brother started barking first, there is no reason for him to insult the whole nation because of 1 user.

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Like i said your fellow brother started barking first, there is no reason for him to insult the whole nation because of 1 user.
The topic wasn't even about the Chechenia, we were talking about ukraine and he started barking. Im gonna stop insulting your region and you stop insulting iran and lets end this.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and BearBoy
The topic wasn't even about the Chechenia, we were talking about ukraine and he started barking. Im gonna stop insulting your region and you stop insulting iran and lets end this.
Alright but i want an apology and we are 100% good.

After that we can bully off the jews and sandniggers on here

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Albeacho
Alright but i want an apology and we are 100% good.

After that we can bully off the jews and sandniggers on here
Ok but you should apologies as well
I apologies for shit talking your region and honestly our people have never been enemies, Jews like @Sphinx are bigger threats and should be dealt with

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Apologies to this dick
Cmon man everyone knows you arent tough, ur a scared pussy to meet up and have a fight. Typical jewish behaviour

you can insult as much as you want on this site but that doesnt prove shit:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Albeacho
I apologies for shit talking your region and honestly our people have never been enemies, Jews like @Sphinx are bigger threats and should be dealt with
Yes I'm an israeli and we gonna nuke you :)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lihito
Cmon man everyone knows you arent tough, ur a scared pussy to meet up and have a fight. Typical jewish behaviour

you can insult as much as you want on this site but that doesnt prove shit:feelskek:
Meet me up bro, I'll fuck you up bro :forcedsmile:

Alright sorry aswell for the shit i said 🍻

@Sphinx is my biggest abused barking dog on this forum, in real life he would be on his knees asking for forgiveness like a little bitch:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Albeacho
Alright sorry aswell for the shit i said 🍻

@Sphinx is my biggest abused barking dog on this forum, in real life he would be on his knees asking for forgiveness like a little bitch:feelskek:
You suck this dick or what?!

@Sphinx
How does it feel that all throughout history your people have been raped and murdered?

God bless chad hitler for destroying 6 million kikes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Baldingman1998, ✿👍col and 3 others
@Albeacho
@SMESH
@BearBoy

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Based as Always

Even tho caucasians mogg /thread

@Sphinx
How does it feel that all throughout history your people have been raped and murdered?
View attachment 1583824
God bless chad hitler for destroying 6 million kikes
As an israeli chad my mission is to nuke Iran! right after i'm finishing my hummus.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Albeacho, BearBoy and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col and Sphinx
No it’s more like americans bombing and not minding their own business. I wouldn’t be barking if I were you russia is soon becoming a poophole aswell, all these sanctions are looking nasty:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If it is needed 140.000.000 will die instead of submitting to West

If it is needed 140.000.000 will die instead of submitting to West
The middle east is a shit hole because it didn't submit to the west as well

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
The middle east is a shit hole because it didn't submit to the west as well
Nah it is a shithole because you are too low IQ to not to get manipulated to kill each other

It is very easy to create a Middle Eastern conflict legit even forum members here can do that :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Sphinx
Nah it is a shithole because you are too low IQ to not to get manipulated to kill each other

It is very easy to create a Middle Eastern conflict legit even forum members here can do that
Nigga out here trying to summarize middle eastern politics in one sentence when in reality you need to read like 50 books to understand the reason for each conflict

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and ✿👍col
Nigga out here trying to summarize middle eastern politics in one sentence when in reality you need to read like 50 books to understand the reason for each conflict
You don't need to read 50 books on africa to guess the reason of why they're so poor and undeveloped, right? it's common sense. muh 50 books. The middle east is a shithole with an average IQ of 81 there's not much else into it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col and Deleted member 15338
Bro dont act like it is complicated or anything, they are too hotheaded and retarded

• +1
Reactions: Sphinx
Bro dont act like it is complicated or anything, they are too hotheaded and retarded
No you need to read about each country, each argument, read the Quran (twice) in Arabic and grow your beard into your knees :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
(y) At least I can got mcdonalds in the shithole morocco, can you go the Mac in russia? Putin needs to find a solution conquering ukraine fast is the first step.
Muh McDonalds muh Iphone who cares about these sissy shits

Also whole Ukraine can turn into a wasteland in 1 day but there are civilians

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Vermilioncore and ✿👍col
You don't need to read 50 books on africa to guess the reason of why they're so poor and undeveloped, right? it's common sense. muh 50 books. The middle east is a shithole with an average IQ of 81 there's not much else into it.
Do you know the history of iran and saudi arabia rivalry? Do you know the history of yemen and saudi arabia? do you know the history of how isis was actually created? do you know anything about the syrian civil war? Do you know why Iraq was invaded? For every single one of these questions there is deep history and events that took place, its not as simple. You know nothing about middle eastern politics.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, chaddyboi66 and ✿👍col
You actually have to study, you have no idea how complicated the conflicts are in the middle east.
It's like a long string of stupidity i'm only interested in the abstract because there are more important things for me to worry about such as my next meal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ✿👍col
Do you know the history of iran and saudi arabia rivalry? Do you know the history of yemen and saudi arabia? do you know the history of how isis was actually created? do you know anything about the syrian civil war? Do you know why Iraq was invaded? For every single one of these questions there is deep history and events that took place, its not as simple. You know nothing about middle eastern politics.
Muh sunni and muh shia

They just argue on which group is less likely to fuck a goat

Syrian civil war is Shias controlling the state despite making %10 of the population and Sunnis going ER on them, thats it

Nigga i don't give a shit about your shit region, I read the average IQ and that's all i need to know. Africa is even deeper in the trenches because of an even lower IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
What about shell, one of the biggest oil companies in the world jfl. You know deep down this war is starting to get pointless. The world already hates you
Okay you can come all 140 million vs 8 billion if u want (y)

Nigga i don't give a shit about your shit region, I read the average IQ and that's all i need to know. Africa is even deeper in the trenches because of an even lower IQ.
Then don't fucking talk when you don't know shit about the region

Muh sunni and muh shia

They just argue on which group is less likely to fuck a goat

Syrian civil war is Shias controlling the state despite making %10 of the population and Sunnis going ER on them, thats it
Assad is not even shia, he is alewite

@Vermilioncore Till McDonalds tbh..
Every faggot needs to shut up in here tbh, makin my hands shaky when I’m trying to eat.

Ukraine? Russia? My cock? Who gives a shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, chaddyboi66, Sphinx and 1 other person
Dumbass nigga im ingush i aleardy told you

but hey at least chechens dont have women who cheat on them and men who dress up as women to get fucked in the ass

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy