• Great idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
no clue

no clue

Professional Thugmaxxer (Mulatto)
Unless you're from Brazil you would know that many top tier chads play football and are able to pick up chicks like some actresses get std's.
However, this chad sport has been tarnished by a goofy rip-off called fag--flag football. Now you have a pass if your a teen who was forced into it by wimpy ahh parents or they're broke. However, you love flag football, it is time to find a new sport or you will be forced to rope because of hate and depression. Now sure, I understand that some people don't want to get injured but the entire point of playing football is for it to be rough.

Stupid rules: (most if this information comes from the nfl flag league rules)

I don't see the point of having a 40 yard field in flag (some leagues). Maybe the league-owners new that some unfit, subhuman, discordmodmaxxers were forced into the sport by their parents and are not expected to be able to travel 40 yards on foot.

No blocking. Can't lay a finger on anybody on offense without getting called for a penalty.

No jumping. Apparently the creators didn't think that anybody would have the skills to steal a flag from a jumping person even though they go slower when they do so.

No double spin-moves. For some reason you can't do 2 spin-moves in a row but you can do one.

A failed snap is a dead ball. If you fumble a snap or a fumble the ball is dead at the spot.

An interception will result in a turn over but the person who got the pick can't run.

2 pt conversions are from the 10 yard line.

You only get 3 downs in the red zone.

Teams can win my mercy rule where the game ends no matter what if a team is 28 points up (even in first half)

Half of the coaches are thugs who have been practicing with their teams for years and dominating teams where half the players don't even know each other on them.

And the worst of all, the refs. Most of them are goofy highschool teenagers and half of them are gay, subhuman, or thugs who were just low on money.

Enough of my opinions though, what do yall think?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan