Alcohol isn’t talked about enough in here.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, PseudoMaxxer and moreroidsmoredates
no my father let me do whatever I wanted in my teens, I went to so many parties that I got tired of drinking at like 20.
Okay, but without a joke, are you really muslim?

Okay, but without a joke, are you really muslim?
Al-Tirmidhi (1456), Abu Dawud (4462) and Ibn Majah (2561) narrated that Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Lut, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih al-Tirmidhi)

“And (remember) Lut (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Alamin (mankind and jinn)? ’Verily, you practice your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins).’

And the answer of his people was only that they said: ‘Drive them out of your town, these are indeed men who want to be pure (from sins)!’ Then We saved him and his family, except his wife; she was of those who remained behind (in the torment). And We rained down on them a rain (of stones). Then see what was the end of the Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists and sinners)” [al-A’raf 7:80-84]

are you slaying or in a LTR, just out of curiosity
I don't care for slaying anymore, I just have a few mix girls I see sometimes and go on a date with someone new every now and then.

don't see any point in ltr unless you're struggling to secure sex, women aren't great company, I'd rather make more male friends if I wanted to do activities with someone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, socialcel, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Al-Tirmidhi (1456), Abu Dawud (4462) and Ibn Majah (2561) narrated that Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Lut, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih al-Tirmidhi)

“And (remember) Lut (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Alamin (mankind and jinn)? ’Verily, you practice your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins).’

And the answer of his people was only that they said: ‘Drive them out of your town, these are indeed men who want to be pure (from sins)!’ Then We saved him and his family, except his wife; she was of those who remained behind (in the torment). And We rained down on them a rain (of stones). Then see what was the end of the Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists and sinners)” [al-A’raf 7:80-84]

I don't care for slaying anymore, I just have a few mix girls I see sometimes and go on a date with someone new every now and then.

don't see any point in ltr unless you're struggling to secure sex, women aren't great company, I'd rather make more male friends if I wanted to do activities with someone.
Yeah he’s trolling, this is just an aspie response jfl

If you have build up alcohol tolerance then you are kinda addicted
If you need more than 200ml to even start feeling tipsy then you have become an alcoholic.
then it’s over.

Last friday to get drunk I needed a full bottle of wine and 6 gin tonics

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
then it’s over.

Last friday to get drunk I needed a full bottle of wine and 6 gin tonics
IMG 7967

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
alcohol stop leanmaxxing for 3 days so i just stick to weed

• +1
alcohol tastes like shit and i hate being drunk so i never touch it

• WTF
pretty much.

had a bad day?

binge on vodka, it'll make you groggy and you'll eventually just forget about it all and sleep.

Wake up, have a hangover breakfast with great appetite due to alcohol induced starvation.

• +1
no my father let me do whatever I wanted in my teens, I went to so many parties that I got tired of drinking at like 20.
Lmao, in the same boat right now. 21 and haven’t drank for like a year.

• +1
I love wine

• +1