(alfaro result) how did his lips widen

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
his lips look like they widened significantly idk how this happened. if this would happen for me that would be good, he looks really nice in motion now.

however i do think alfaro is a bit overrated since there's just a handful of exceptional changes in my opinion and the same transformation could arguably be achieved by other doctors for much cheaped

Attachments

• 07D5F9C3-9251-4B2A-81DB-098BFA533D02.jpeg
    07D5F9C3-9251-4B2A-81DB-098BFA533D02.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 04431856-374C-43C6-82C9-D2F61C9D28B1.jpeg
    04431856-374C-43C6-82C9-D2F61C9D28B1.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 0
  • C11A7193-5D73-4BF6-9B06-DF1CC0505A6C.jpeg
    C11A7193-5D73-4BF6-9B06-DF1CC0505A6C.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 0
Looks a tad bit too wide imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40761, Deleted member 21048, Artemis and 1 other person
i agree, i just wanna know how and why that happened? it seems this happens with some cases but i'm not sure how

• +1
Reactions: güss
It would be fine if his upper lip wasn't bigger than his lower lip, gayest shit ever.

And to reply to OP, it's most likely due to the advancement.

i agree, i just wanna know how and why that happened? it seems this happens with some cases but i'm not sure how
i have a few guesses but nothing concrete. does alfaro have instagram? ask him there

It would be fine if his upper lip wasn't bigger than his lower lip, gayest shit ever.

And to reply to OP, it's most likely due to the advancement.
lifefuel if my lips widen at least a bit with bimax

i have a few guesses but nothing concrete. does alfaro have instagram? ask him there
They'll answer questions of this nature on the youtube videos. I doubt it's Alfaro himself, but maybe.

his lips look like they widened significantly idk how this happened. if this would happen for me that would be good, he looks really nice in motion now.

however i do think alfaro is a bit overrated since there's just a handful of exceptional changes in my opinion and the same transformation could arguably be achieved by other doctors for much cheaped
He had 3-piece Lefort which expanded his upper arch and I'm guess that gave better lip support. You can see in the before that his upper lip is all bunched up.

Also, his smile is way fucking better and he looks way better in motion. Went from LTN to HTN.

I am curious about this too ! Lip widening surgeries are known to be dangerous, so if there was a consistent way to obtain this result with Bimax, that would be nice.

more like it got thicker... fillers maybe ?

I don't know much about facial surgeries, but it seems there is a push to analyze change in lip morphology after jaw surgeries :

It does seem to "correct" lips in some patients, although in the case for the original one posted above, the change does seem pretty drastic, so I am not sure if it was a side effect of the jaw surgery or something additional.

I widened my lips naturally

He had 3-piece Lefort which expanded his upper arch and I'm guess that gave better lip support. You can see in the before that his upper lip is all bunched up.

Also, his smile is way fucking better and he looks way better in motion. Went from LTN to HTN.
do u have any idea if ramieri does 3 piece lefort

idk but he looks retarded now

• 07D5F9C3-9251-4B2A-81DB-098BFA533D02.jpeg
  • Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
  • That looks uncanny af! He efron-maxxed!
  • risitas-laughing-so-hard.gif

Yeah, you don't go to Alfaro because of his surgical skill, aside from the supposedly easier recovery and faster operating times. You go to him because of his judgement and philosophy. You go to him for the assurance that he isn't going to cuck you. He's not going to tell you he's going to advance you 7mm and then you wake up and he's only done 3mm. You're paying to minimize risk. If you can find a better way to do that, great. I'm a pretty cheap dude and I hate wasting money but I am still leaning like 80% in the direction of Alfaro because I don't trust any other surgeons aside from ones who are even more expensive.

Also, bimax can only do so much. It's all about how much potential the person has to begin with. Like I think this result is phenomenal:

Did he ascend? No. But that's because he was never going to ascend with bimax. That's probably the best jaw he could have possibly gotten. Look at those massive Chad movements. People act like maxfac surgeons are just supposed to design faces from scratch or something.

Yesterday I talked to my surgeon (close friend of Alfaro) and he said that tissue movements are rather hard to predict. He does not like morphs for this reason. In particular the effects of bimax on lips is highly uncertain.

Yeah, you don't go to Alfaro because of his surgical skill, aside from the supposedly easier recovery and faster operating times. You go to him because of his judgement and philosophy. You go to him for the assurance that he isn't going to cuck you. He's not going to tell you he's going to advance you 7mm and then you wake up and he's only done 3mm. You're paying to minimize risk. If you can find a better way to do that, great. I'm a pretty cheap dude and I hate wasting money but I am still leaning like 80% in the direction of Alfaro because I don't trust any other surgeons aside from ones who are even more expensive.

Also, bimax can only do so much. It's all about how much potential the person has to begin with. Like I think this result is phenomenal:

Did he ascend? No. But that's because he was never going to ascend with bimax. That's probably the best jaw he could have possibly gotten. Look at those massive Chad movements. People act like maxfac surgeons are just supposed to design faces from scratch or something.

ramieri is just as trustworthy as alfaro and has a good track record. lately i've seen better and better results from him even from people on this forum that are just as good as his.

plus the fact that alfaro charges a whole mortgage-worth for bimax without even the option for payment installments overtime is just not realistic for most people. and besides the cost i've even seen people from reddit that had surgery with alfaro and barely ascended.

full lips are correlated with forward grown faces, hence their attractiveness

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
full lips are correlated with forward grown faces, hence their attractiveness
bitch i have full lips and am not forward grown..

another day another retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
do u have any idea if ramieri does 3 piece lefort
Probably. It's pretty standard, I think. Lots of people on reddit seem to get it from their little local surgeons.

I think Ramieri is overrated by this forum, though. Like, I'm sure he's competent, and he seems to have really good planning. But, I don't think he's doing anything a lot of other surgeons aren't doing. I don't know why he's held in such high regard. Like one dude here said Ramieri said he was going to do one movement, then he woke up from surgery to find out that he did a different movement because the first wasn't possible. Fuck that. Also, one of his results that gets held up as really good, he posted the final result, and it's not nearly as good.

bitch i have full lips and am not forward grown..

another day another retard
youre fucking stupid, you are literally complaining about not having full lips.

youre fucking stupid, you are literally complaining about not having full lips.
girl idk if ur some foreign bitch that doesn't understand english but full lips is not the same as wide, my lips are just large but not wide so it looks a little unharmonious

Probably. It's pretty standard, I think. Lots of people on reddit seem to get it from their little local surgeons.

I think Ramieri is overrated by this forum, though. Like, I'm sure he's competent, and he seems to have really good planning. But, I don't think he's doing anything a lot of other surgeons aren't doing. I don't know why he's held in such high regard. Like one dude here said Ramieri said he was going to do one movement, then he woke up from surgery to find out that he did a different movement because the first wasn't possible. Fuck that. Also, one of his results that gets held up as really good, he posted the final result, and it's not nearly as good.
i mean isn't it like illegal to do something different from the surgical plan or something? honestly every surgeon is complained about on this site it's hard to know who's best. i saw many people praising augusto pary and sharing many of his results, and then on reddit a girl was sharing her horror story with her surgery that was performed by him.

either way idk how the fuck people afford alfaro bc for me personally i would have to work full time for like 3 years while not attending school and for something that is not even guaranteed to make me look THAT much better (except for side profile i suppose)

Also, one of his results that gets held up as really good, he posted the final result, and it's not nearly as good.
which one?

girl idk if ur some foreign bitch that doesn't understand english but full lips is not the same as wide, my lips are just large but not wide so it looks a little unharmonious
why do you talk like a faggot? you wont understand what i mean with your female brain anyways. just inject filler into your lips.

Yesterday I talked to my surgeon (close friend of Alfaro) and he said that tissue movements are rather hard to predict. He does not like morphs for this reason. In particular the effects of bimax on lips is highly uncertain.
Yeah, I found a study on it that concluded the same thing, that there was no way to predict and the same movements could have opposite effects on soft tissue. This is why a lot of this shit is marketing and luck. Like if a model tier person who just happens to have overgrown mandible but perfect maxilla and chin walks through their door, then the surgeon has just struck it rich because all they have to do is setback and it looks like they just transformed deformed monster into model.

Who was the surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: jfbjfb
of course it's off if i lack chin and jaw projection that's what causes mentalis strain
Well yeah so @tbh af wasn’t far off with what he said

Well yeah so @tbh af wasn’t far off with what he said
not really.. he basically equated having full lips to being forward grown which is not how it works

not really.. he basically equated having full lips to being forward grown which is not how it works
Full lips, proper lip seal, in general a good lip area, semantics

i mean isn't it like illegal to do something different from the surgical plan or something?

which one?

I don't know. I'm not saying Ramieri is bad. He's a safer bet than any bluepilled surgeon or rando, but I've seen people mention prices as high as 17k from him. With Alfaro, I've seen prices as low as 28k, but as high as 40k. If I get quoted 40k, yeah, no way. But 28k? Eh, I think it's worth the extra 11k to not be thinking "what if I just got that extra 2mm?" Also, I don't know if it's just coincidence, but Alfaro seems to have a ton of results where the mid face looks really good. And I like the fact that he posts videos and you can see that it isn't just one photo where the person looks good. Plus, I've seen results that weren't posted and they were just as good as any that were, although one dude complained about movement after the procedure and said a lot of other patients had that problem.

One of the things that set Ramieri apart was the mini chin wing he did, which I thought looked really good, but supposedly he stopped doing that.

My second choice right now is Andre Bim. Supposedly he does really thorough planning and is super into aesthetics and patient feedback and lets you choose how much you want your chin to project and exactly how you want your genio done and will extend it in all dimensions. Only downside is he limits maxillary advancement to 5mm.

There's also this dude:

I really like that result, although he had liposuction too.