Alhamdulillah - Islam spreading in the West ☝️

Absolute dumb fuck. In common parlance fiqh is never used in this context. Are you talking about the definition or the real life use of the word? Wtf is the hanafi, maliki or shafii position on the sun rising from the West? There isn't one! Because it's not a PRACTICAL AND HUMAN application of scripture. That's like saying the shari'ah are laws of everything (from laws of physics to laws for apostasy) - which is true, but the everyday use of the term does not encompass the latter.

And kalam isn't islamic philosophy either you turd depsite the interrelations. A falsafa Issh not a mutakallim. A person engaged in kalam deals with doctrines, beliefs, nature of god as explained inthe scriptures and their validity through reason (including sun rising from the West). Islamic philosophy on the other hand isn't tied to religious texts so is more 'secular' in that sense.

You tried to sound smart and instead ended up sounding like a complete clown 🤡 🤡 🤡

Science is a form of reason (or not so). You are clearly low IQ take a crash course in the philosophy of science - start with Lakatos, Kuhn and Feyrabend.

Faith and reason are not as oppositional as you think. You can go all the way back to the Greeks.
this is what happens when u learn ur religion from YouTube, all the scholars agree on the sun rising from the sun(physically rising) as signs of the end of times and ur interpretation is just retarded and shows ur ignorance.
and kalam is literally what i explained, they are philosophers that talk abt islam and the metaphysical world, and falsafa is not philosopher, if u don't understand arabic just stfu and save urself embarrassment, and no one fucking goes to the mutakalimis to know abt the sign of judgment and nature of god.... they are literal just a joke and ahl bidaa thay use their brain instead of scripture lol, if u think ur a salafist ur not, get ur shit together and go learn ur religion from the real scholars.
nigga no gaf if faith and science have sum relationship, why are pulling out retarded subjects instead of defending ur interpretation of the first hadith? and so u stfu abt this subject, here's the definition of faith:strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof. and ur saying science snd fsith are the same 🤣🤣 while science or reason is based totally on logic and 0 spirituality, and u don't look intelligent saying go listen to this go listen to that u just sound like "uhhh go listen to daddy he knows how to answer u" if u could answer urself then u didn't understand shit from what u watched, instead u should argument ur point by arguments not by names. and low iq is what ur doing, can't even think for urself so u need niggas to tell u what to believe and when asked abt ur beliefs ur run to them🤦‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
this is what happens when u learn ur religion from YouTube, all the scholars agree on the sun rising from the sun(physically rising) as signs of the end of times and ur interpretation is just retarded and shows ur ignorance.
and kalam is literally what i explained, they are philosophers that talk abt islam and the metaphysical world, and falsafa is not philosopher, if u don't understand arabic just stfu and save urself embarrassment, and no one fucking goes to the mutakalimis to know abt the sign of judgment and nature of god.... they are literal just a joke and ahl bidaa thay use their brain instead of scripture lol, if u think ur a salafist ur not, get ur shit together and go learn ur religion from the real scholars.
nigga no gaf if faith and science have sum relationship, why are pulling out retarded subjects instead of defending ur interpretation of the first hadith? and so u stfu abt this subject, here's the definition of faith:strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof. and ur saying science snd fsith are the same 🤣🤣 while science or reason is based totally on logic and 0 spirituality, and u don't look intelligent saying go listen to this go listen to that u just sound like "uhhh go listen to daddy he knows how to answer u" if u could answer urself then u didn't understand shit from what u watched, instead u should argument ur point by arguments not by names. and low iq is what ur doing, can't even think for urself so u need niggas to tell u what to believe and when asked abt ur beliefs ur run to them🤦‍♂️
You literally don't know the difference between fiqh and aqeedah and the study of it (kalam) - you think they're both the same :lul:

This guy is genuinely retarded and convinced he knows what he's talking about. Any idea who he is - likely an ex-Muslim alt? @Fiqh @MaghrebGator @IndraBC

You can't even speak English properly and your talking about speaking Arabic. 'I speak Arabic I know Islam muh muh :soy::soy::soy:'. Yeah you need to learn Arabic to have a scholarly understanding, but 99.9% of Arabic speakers don't have a scholarly understanding and get knowledge mogged by non-Arabs nowadays. You're no different to these Arab nationalist retards, who gatekeep Islam. Yet Arabs hardly conttributed to the understanding of Islam most were Persians and Berber. So stfu. Ive read academic books on Islam by both orientalists and non-orientalists - ofc the former would be my first source because they were the ones who wrote / translated the books and my native language is English.

Also on the topic of reason and faith - even the likes of ibn Taymiyyah thought both were in harmony. The fact that you think both are against each other and then mention ghazali who has been at the forefront of this discussion between reason and revelation really shows you have NO FUCKING IDEA what you're talking about :lul:

But keep barking 'muh muh I speak Arabic :soy::soy::soy:'

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
You literally don't know the difference between fiqh and aqeedah and the study of it (kalam) - you think they're both the same :lul:

This guy is genuinely retarded and convinced he knows what he's talking about. Any idea who he is - likely an ex-Muslim alt? @Fiqh @MaghrebGator @IndraBC

You can't even speak English properly and your talking about speaking Arabic. 'I speak Arabic I know Islam muh muh :soy::soy::soy:'. Yeah you need to learn Arabic to have a scholarly understanding, but 99.9% of Arabic speakers don't have a scholarly understanding and get knowledge mogged by non-Arabs nowadays. You're no different to these Arab nationalist retards, who gatekeep Islam. Yet Arabs hardly conttributed to the understanding of Islam most were Persians and Berber. So stfu. Ive read academic books on Islam by both orientalists and non-orientalists - ofc the former would be my first source because they were the ones who wrote / translated the books and my native language is English.

Also on the topic of reason and faith - even the likes of ibn Taymiyyah thought both were in harmony. The fact that you think both are against each other and then mention ghazali who has been at the forefront of this discussion between reason and revelation really shows you have NO FUCKING IDEA what you're talking about :lul:

what a fucking retard, i don't give a fucking shit if u talk arabic and i dgaf abt arabic and I'm not even arab, i just laughed at how dumb u sounded trying to talk in a language that u don't even know.
save urself embarrassment and learn what tf ur talking abt, kalam has nothing to do with ahadith and their interpretation and with end of times ect... it's literally islamic philosophy to understand allah and know his attributes and to debate with mutazila and other sects, it has 0 correlation with hadiths and their interpretations so don't be dumb, and kalam is literally bs for most scholars and is useless if ur a sunni salafi, maybe if ur a progressive muslim cuck living in the west it may be useful to cope with things u don't like in islam. and u sound like u have an inferiority complex, "uhh I've read books, look at me I've read this book I'm intelligent" no gaf if u read a book, u should use what u learned in that book and not say sum bs like this and embarrass urself, and u talking abt ibn Taymiyyah is funny to me because if he heard the interpretation u said abt this hadith he would spit in ur fucking asshole, so don't shoot urself in the foot and talk abt a salafi scholar that hates fags like u interpreting texts however they like.
godamn I'm done with you, u just proved to me ur that ur iq is not even room temperature it's fucking 0, i talked abt ghazali as an exemple of philosophers that specialized in kalam, i didn't say i agree with him lmfao what a fucking retard u are, and what u don't know is in the end of his life he repented and said philosophy is haram lol and all he said is bs, u probably never heard this in ur bs progressive cuck muslim videos and books where u base all ur knowledge.
and btw the reason i talked abt arabic, is because if the roles were inverted and i was the one who didn't understand arabic, u would've flammed me and said how tf do u talk abt islam while not understanding arabic blah blah

Last edited:

What about Islam is he even trying to argue against?

Also yeah, I’ve seen an influx of these non-Muslims trying to debate against Islam using aqidah. It’s hilarious

Also fuck you for saying I’m irrelevant

what a fucking retard, i don't give a fucking shit if u talk arabic and i dgaf abt arabic and I'm not even arab, i just laughed at how dumb u sounded trying to talk in a language that u don't even know.
save urself embarrassment and learn what tf ur talking abt, kalam has nothing to do with ahadith and their interpretation and with end of times ect... it's literally islamic philosophy to understand allah and know his attributes and to debate with mutazila and other sects, it has 0 correlation with hadiths and their interpretations so don't be dumb, and kalam is literally bs for most scholars and is useless if ur a sunni salafi, maybe if ur a progressive muslim cuck living in the west it may be useful to cope with things u don't like in islam.
Wtf are you even talking about? God's attributes and Islamic eschatology are two diff topics. The mutazila is literally a kalam school of thought who rely heavily on Islamic philosophy. You don't know what you're talking about - clearly have -60 IQ. Salafis belong to athari school of thought. Again nothing to do with fiqh.

His attributes are defined in scripture (quran and hadith) not schools of law.

Again you don't even know the things you are talking about, just mentioning them doesn't mean you know them.

and u sound like u have an inferiority complex, "uhh I've read books, look at me I've read this book I'm intelligent" no gaf if u read a book, u should use what u learned in that book and not say sum bs like this and embarrass urself, and u talking abt ibn Taymiyyah is funny to me because if he heard the interpretation u said abt this hadith he would spit in ur fucking asshole, so don't shoot urself in the foot and talk abt a salafi scholar that hates fags like u interpreting texts however they like.
You are fucking brain-dead. Have a read of John Wallbridges Caliphate of reason and Wael Hallaqs against greek logician. Ibn Taymiyyah isn't as literalist as you think - in his attempt to be ends up contradictory and is nuanced. I can send you a PDF if you like and let's discuss. But you probably won't because you'll find out you have no idea what you're talking about.
godamn I'm done with you, u just proved to me ur that ur iq is not even room temperature it's fucking 0, i talked abt ghazali as an exemple of philosophers that specialized in kalam, i didn't say i agree with him lmfao what a fucking retard u are, and what u don't know is in the end of his life he repented and said philosophy is haram lol and all he said is bs, u probably never heard this in ur bs progressive cuck muslim videos and books where u base all ur knowledge.
Ghazalis problem was with metaphysics not "philosophy" - which at the time included fields such as physics, logic etc. He was the one that who used logic to defend Islam.
and btw the reason i talked abt arabic, is because if the roles were inverted and i was the one who didn't understand arabic, u would've flammed me and said how tf do u talk abt islam while not understanding arabic blah blah
Lmao just saying what Im saying now :lul: that's in your head nigga not mine. You're the one who randomly wrote something in Arabic and was like 'muh muh bet you can't read this' so stfu. Like as if that was an argument lmao

nigga i ain't got time to loose with a fucking pajeet that is just pulling random subject from his ass to sound like he knows shit just to avoid the primary cause of the argument, which is the retarded interpretation of the hadith, just say sorry i was wrong instead of doing ur mental gymnastic routine outloud.
u say sum dumb shit and when u get corrected u start changing the subject, kalam has nothing to do with fucking ahadith interpretations stop saying bs, and stop avoiding the main subject which is ur interprettion of the hadith.
and the attributes in the scripture are intrepreted differently between sects, salafis take everything as literal achaaira deny them (like god having a hand, or his throne ect...) and intrept them in other ways, so no the attributes of allah is not a subject where everyone agrees.
and if u think ur way knowldgeable than, please enlighten me with ur best proof for islam instead of ur brain masturbation paragraphs .
I can send you a PDF if you like and let's discuss.
sure, i never claim i know everything im always open to learn new things.
You're the one who randomly wrote something in Arabic and was like 'muh muh bet you can't read this' so stfu.
i said it because i didn't how to explain it well in english and said u probably wouldn't understand it, didn't mean anything, or did hurt ur lil ego?

nigga i ain't got time to loose with a fucking pajeet that is just pulling random subject from his ass to sound like he knows shit just to avoid the primary cause of the argument, which is the retarded interpretation of the hadith, just say sorry i was wrong instead of doing ur mental gymnastic routine outloud.
Wtf are you talking about? The interpretation of the hadith whether real or metaphorical is a theological question. I never raised this up YOU did.
u say sum dumb shit and when u get corrected u start changing the subject, kalam has nothing to do with fucking ahadith interpretations stop saying bs, and stop avoiding the main subject which is ur interprettion of the hadith.
It comes down to REASON VS REVELATION you dumbfuck. You said it's scientifically impossible for sun to rise from the West. Quit your fucking yapping whether it physically does or it's metaphorical is exactly a theological debate. In ashari theology (ghazali / Al razi) when science contradicts revelation (including hadith) than there is something wrong with interpretation of revelation, when revelation contradicts science there is something wrong with the science. Especially the apparent and hidden/esoteric meaning of the verses or hadiths.

Why are you moving from one line of argument to another.
and the attributes in the scripture are intrepreted differently between sects, salafis take everything as literal achaaira deny them (like god having a hand, or his throne ect...) and intrept them in other ways, so no the attributes of allah is not a subject where everyone agrees.
and if u think ur way knowldgeable than, please enlighten me with ur best proof for islam instead of ur brain masturbation paragraphs .
I'm not trying to "prove" Islam to you JFL if you think I was somehow trying to do that. I was simply explaining the difference between fiqh and theology - you seem not to know the difference between the two. Now I'm explaining with theology is as well - because it seems you had no idea what this was either.

You're no longer claiming this is a fiqh issue - maybe you've admitted you had no idea what you was talking about earlier...
sure, i never claim i know everything im always open to learn new things.

i said it because i didn't how to explain it well in english and said u probably wouldn't understand it, didn't mean anything, or did hurt ur lil ego?
No I don't care. You're the one who raised up the "I understand Arabic muh muh" - I simply responded so what? Doesn't mean shit. You think that hurt my ego JFL. Another projection.

Wtf are you talking about? The interpretation of the hadith whether real or metaphorical is a theological question. I never raised this up YOU did.
yes i raised this question and it is the primary reason we started this bs, in islam it's not abt u interpreting texts however u like to make them fit ur narrative, this what i hate abt western muslim cucks, atleast be a based salafi and be proud of ur bs.
It comes down to REASON VS REVELATION you dumbfuck. You said it's scientifically impossible for sun to rise from the West. Quit your fucking yapping whether it physically does or it's metaphorical is exactly a theological debate. In ashari theology (ghazali / Al razi) when science contradicts revelation (including hadith) than there is something wrong with interpretation of revelation, when revelation contradicts science there is something wrong with the science. Especially the apparent and hidden/esoteric meaning of the verses or hadiths.

Why are you moving from one line of argument to another.
al ghazali repented from his acts and said he was wrong abt this, and 90% sunni scholars agree that if science disagrees with scripture science is considered wrong. if u believe reason is upper to revelation i aint arguing with ur retarded ass because ur just contadicting true islam which is salafism, and i don't like to argue with non salafi muslims because it's like playing with a lil kid, always bendin the rules to win. when u actually grow up to assume ur religion come debate but now ur just a cuck.
I'm not trying to "prove" Islam to you JFL if you think I was somehow trying to do that. I was simply explaining the difference between fiqh and theology - you seem not to know the difference between the two. Now I'm explaining with theology is as well - because it seems you had no idea what this was either.
nope, i told u to proved know ik u wasn't trying to do it, so if u have sum balls go ahead and don't come up with excuses.this the most important part, u can skip all the other bs and not answer it and only answer this so we both save our time,
You're no longer claiming this is a fiqh issue - maybe you've admitted you had no idea what you was talking about earlier...
i was wrong earlier and i don't feel ashamed to say i was wrong, but u can't say u were wrong saying kalam is what talks abt hadith interpretation because it will hurt ur ego lol
No I don't care. You're the one who raised up the "I understand Arabic muh muh" - I simply responded so what? Doesn't mean shit. You think that hurt my ego JFL. Another projection.
didn't say that, and i explained and if u don't wanna understand then fuck you lol.

yes i raised this question and it is the primary reason we started this bs, in islam it's not abt u interpreting texts however u like to make them fit ur narrative, this what i hate abt western muslim cucks, atleast be a based salafi and be proud of ur bs.
Stfu interpretation of texts has multiple applications - they can be extended and have a wide range of application. This is why the shari'ah exists.
al ghazali repented from his acts and said he was wrong abt this, and 90% sunni scholars agree that if science disagrees with scripture science is considered wrong. if u believe reason is upper to revelation i aint arguing with ur retarded ass because ur just contadicting true islam which is salafism, and i don't like to argue with non salafi muslims because it's like playing with a lil kid, always bendin the rules to win. when u actually grow up to assume ur religion come debate but now ur just a cuck.
Omg you are fucking dumb AF, more nuanced then that. It's fucking funny you think I watch YouTube videos and you're explaining this entire reason vs revelation debate like a fucking retard whi read the blurb of a book.

This is why ghazali said the average layman (including myself) shouldn't involve himself on such matters.
nope, i told u to proved know ik u wasn't trying to do it, so if u have sum balls go ahead and don't come up with excuses.this the most important part, u can skip all the other bs and not answer it and only answer this so we both save our time,
I'm not trying to 'prove" Islam to you. I'm not that naive and I can tell you've become so secularised and removed from the sacred - even talking about absurdism in the other thread. You're reading your own insecurities in my posts.
i was wrong earlier and i don't feel ashamed to say i was wrong, but u can't say u were wrong saying kalam is what talks abt hadith interpretation because it will hurt ur ego lol
If you were wrong about this very basic thing you have no idea what else you're talking about.

When did I say kalam talks about hadith interpretation? I said it's only when matters of belief comes into play - which are derived from hadiths.
didn't say that, and i explained and if u don't wanna understand then fuck you lol.
LMAO scroll up you retard. You literally wrote in Arabic and was like bet you don't even know what this means lmao. Just stfu.

Stfu interpretation of texts has multiple applications - they can be extended and have a wide range of application. This is why the shari'ah exists.
no all texts have been intrpreted by the prophet or his companions as ibn taymiya said, adding new intrpretations is an inovation and every innovation is in hell
u fucking retard sharia is just laws it includes only the law that governe society and doesn't talk abt all the texts and explain them, but it's ok, happens to the best of us.
Omg you are fucking dumb AF, more nuanced then that. It's fucking funny you think I watch YouTube videos and you're explaining this entire reason vs revelation debate like a fucking retard whi read the blurb of a book.

This is why ghazali said the average layman (including myself) shouldn't involve himself on such matters.
so instead of answering what i said u just said a whole lot of nothing?
I'm not trying to 'prove" Islam to you. I'm not that naive and I can tell you've become so secularised and removed from the sacred - even talking about absurdism in the other thread. You're reading your own insecurities in my posts.
lmfao as expected from a fucking retard, it's easy to talk a lot of shit and think ur the shit, but this question puts all dumb fucks in their place, next time just stfu and save urself embarassment u can't even prove ur fucking relition jfl. and im asking u for proof to make me come back to the sacred u retard :lul: u want me to be already a musli to prove it to me.
If you were wrong about this very basic thing you have no idea what else you're talking about.
u did 10x this mistake u dumb fuck. i just stopped and admitted i was wrong there u literally said more retarded shit and u ignore it when i point it out just stfu, nigga said kalam is what explains hadiths :lul:
When did I say kalam talks about hadith interpretation? I said it's only when matters of belief comes into play - which are derived from hadiths.
kalam plays literally no fucking role in islam u fucking retard, uses kalam to interpretate hadiths or faith things, we use other hadiths, quran and the saying of the salaf, this is basic shit, kalam is literal bs and an inovation.
LMAO scroll up you retard. You literally wrote in Arabic and was like bet you don't even know what this means lmao. Just stfu.
did i lie?? u didn't understand it why tf are u so butthurt abt it? do want an apology?

justs stfu and save urself further embarassment couldn't give 1 proof of his religion jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
no all texts have been intrpreted by the prophet or his companions as ibn taymiya said, adding new intrpretations is an inovation and every innovation is in hell
No one would dispute that - not even mutazilites. Not every "innovation" is bad/haram/shirk (bid'ah hasana).
u fucking retard sharia is just laws it includes only the law that governe society and doesn't talk abt all the texts and explain them, but it's ok, happens to the best of us.
You dumb fuck it's the application of laws relating to human conduct derived from scripture and extending them to include new circumstances via ijtihad.
so instead of answering what i said u just said a whole lot of nothing?
It's not my fault you haven't read the works of of people you're talking about.

I'm not saying I'm an expert on theology but clearly know the fucking basics. You literally a fucking impressionable cuck who opened up Islam for basics and thinks he knows everything.
lmfao as expected from a fucking retard, it's easy to talk a lot of shit and think ur the shit, but this question puts all dumb fucks in their place, next time just stfu and save urself embarassment u can't even prove ur fucking relition jfl. and im asking u for proof to make me come back to the sacred u retard :lul: u want me to be already a musli to prove it to me.
I'm not trying to make you come back to Islam JFL. Why do you even think that? That's you thinking it not me.

If you're gonna argue about Islam at least know the fucking basics of what you're arguing. Even if you was a Muslim I still would've called you a dumbfuck who doesn't know what theyre talking about.
u did 10x this mistake u dumb fuck. i just stopped and admitted i was wrong there u literally said more retarded shit and u ignore it when i point it out just stfu, nigga said kalam is what explains hadiths :lul:
I was talking about REASON VS REVELATION you fucking idiot. Hadiths are a form of revelation JFL.
kalam plays literally no fucking role in islam u fucking retard, uses kalam to interpretate hadiths or faith things, we use other hadiths, quran and the saying of the salaf, this is basic shit, kalam is literal bs and an inovation.
If you think kalam is BS than you've conflated salafi understandings of Islam with Islam.

Also I'm fucking saying for the 100th time now: kalam (the study of aqeedah) is for defending and defining the beliefs of Islam. That's different to fiqh. Both use the quran and hadiths as sources of their epistemology. And yes that includes INTERPRETATION of things like God sitting on his throne (aqeedah) or determining when and how to pray (fiqh). Whether they're from the hadith or quran.

did i lie?? u didn't understand it why tf are u so butthurt abt it? do want an apology?

justs stfu and save urself further embarassment couldn't give 1 proof of his religion jfl.
Yeah I don't understand Arabic. You want a medal for speaking a language 100s of millions of people speak?

Again I'm not trying to give proof of Islam. I'm literally EXPLAINING elementary basics. An actual educated ex-Muslim about Islam could do the same thing. Fr an ex-Muslim who actually studied Islam would see you have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah I don't understand Arabic.
imagine reciting a profession of faith, 5 daily prayers, surahs, etc—AND NOT KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK YOU’RE SAYING :feelswhy:

LMAO.

It is over for non-Arab Muslims. The cuckery is disturbing.

imagine reciting a profession of faith, 5 daily prayers, surahs, etc—AND NOT KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK YOU’RE SAYING :feelswhy:

LMAO.

It is over for non-Arab Muslims. The cuckery is disturbing.
Translations exist you know. Arabic is only important when it comes to acts of prayers - for theological reasons because it the quran was revealed as speech of God. Maintaining it as such is part and parcel of preventing innovation and ensuring it remains pristine.

The books of the bible were written in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic. So what? The fact that you underplay this is reason why Christianity has become cucked. If you lose control of language you lose control of scripture.

Translations exist you know. Arabic is only important when it comes to acts of prayers - for theological reasons because it the quran was revealed as speech of God. Maintaining it as such is part and parcel of preventing innovation and ensuring it remains pristine.

The books of the bible were written in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic. So what? The fact that you underplay this is reason why Christianity has become cucked. If you lose control of language you lose control of scripture.

Already answered this stupid objection of yours

Without lies Islam dies

These niggas don’t even worship the same god as us they worship “king of deceivers” no wonder these chunters belive that Allah fooled ppl into thinking Jesus died on the cross JFL
View attachment 2900147

No one would dispute that - not even mutazilites. Not every "innovation" is bad/haram/shirk (bid'ah hasana).
there's no bidaa hasana lmfao that's just a cope the hadith is very very clear it is a total prohibition of all inovation, it didn't say only bad inovations are bad.
You dumb fuck it's the application of laws relating to human conduct derived from scripture and extending them to include new circumstances via ijtihad.
that's what i fucking i said, ijtihad doesn't give people to change laws it's just in the domain where the prophet didn't go in detail and to new things like ahkam of crypto and new things, and ijtihad is based mostly on other texts. but u what u said is sharia is what explains texts which is fucking wrong stfu.
It's not my fault you haven't read the works of of people you're talking about.

I'm not saying I'm an expert on theology but clearly know the fucking basics. You literally a fucking impressionable cuck who opened up Islam for basics and thinks he knows everything.
nigga u have nothing to do with islam, islam has nothing to do with the bs ur saying reason plays a minimal to non existant role in islam and text intrepretations u just love to understand texts however u like, and where did say something wrong abt the people i brought up?? ibn taymiya? al ghazali??
I'm not trying to make you come back to Islam JFL. Why do you even think that? That's you thinking it not me.

If you're gonna argue about Islam at least know the fucking basics of what you're arguing. Even if you was a Muslim I still would've called you a dumbfuck who doesn't know what theyre talking about.
didn't say that, i said prove ur religion u lil ignorant shit, and ur talking a whole lot of nothing, do u think the basics of islam is the bullshit we were talking abt ?? that literally has nothing to do with islam and is just philosophy, that means nothing lmfao, that's why i told u to get to the real shit which is to prove ur religion and see if u know shit abt ur religion or ur just a progressive muslim cuck that has nothing more than "muh uh islamic philosophy"
I was talking about REASON VS REVELATION you fucking idiot. Hadiths are a form of revelation JFL.

If you think kalam is BS than you've conflated salafi understandings of Islam with Islam.
kalam is bs, did the prophet or the companies engage in it? no so it's bs
Also I'm fucking saying for the 100th time now: kalam (the study of aqeedah) is for defending and defining the beliefs of Islam. That's different to fiqh. Both use the quran and hadiths as sources of their epistemology. And yes that includes INTERPRETATION of things like God sitting on his throne (aqeedah) or determining when and how to pray (fiqh). Whether they're from the hadith or quran.
kalam is not what we use when we talk abt defending and defining islamic beliefs u fucking retard kalam is just islamic philosophy that tries to reconcile logic and scripture, no fucking talks abt kalam when talking abt ahadith and interpretations of scripture u fucking retard
Yeah I don't understand Arabic. You want a medal for speaking a language 100s of millions of people speak?

Again I'm not trying to give proof of Islam. I'm literally EXPLAINING elementary basics. An actual educated ex-Muslim about Islam could do the same thing. Fr an ex-Muslim who actually studied Islam would see you have no idea what you're talking about.
u literally sound like a dumb retarded convert that learned islam from ali dawah and sum retard on yt, islam has nothing to do with the bs ur talking abt this is a philosophical area which i don't gaf abt and u actally know nothing abt how hadith interpretation work, let alone interpretation of the quran jfl that would be shit show lmao. just stfu u could give 1 proof for ur religion so u better shut ur dumb mouth.
if u think i know nothing abt islam then please give me one proof of islam instead of running and crying and saying a whole lot of nothing, is 1 proof that hard?

View attachment 2900147

That was a dumb fucking answer and didn't answer what I said. Language is what shapes thoughts and perceptions of reality. It's a transmitter of culture. Why do you think many angloids who speak English are degenerate? Learning English is a very dangerous thing as it exposed one to culture, norms and different values.

Old testament is hebrew is it not? Not that new testes Christcucks care.

And Islam didn't replace other cultures and it's not Arab supremacy (except certain parts of Ummayads rule). Just kys. Just coz Muslims pray or go to hajj that means they're "Arab" JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Learning English is a very dangerous thing as it exposed one to culture, norms and different values.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣 I can only imagine that this is what the sand monkeys who came to Bangladesh told you little curries.

“Umm yeahhhh, God actually says you need to keep this shit in Arabic. Other languages are…dangerous!! Arabic is pure, special, and the language of God”

You: “Yes sheikh, you are sooo right 🥺🥺, how do you say the word god again?? Also, sheikh, did you know that I’m actually not even curry, my great great great great great grandfather is Arab 💪🏿🤭 I don’t belong here with these curries, I’m just doing charity work! I’m Arab!! 😤

there's no bidaa hasana lmfao that's just a cope the hadith is very very clear it is a total prohibition of all inovation, it didn't say only bad inovations are bad.
Then keep coping. You sound like the only Islam you know is Salafi Islam - even then you don't know the nuances.
that's what i fucking i said, ijtihad doesn't give people to change laws it's just in the domain where the prophet didn't go in detail and to new things like ahkam of crypto and new things, and ijtihad is based mostly on other texts. but u what u said is sharia is what explains texts which is fucking wrong stfu.
Where tf did I say shari'ah explain texts.

And what do you mean based on 'other texts' scripture is scripture.
nigga u have nothing to do with islam, islam has nothing to do with the bs ur saying reason plays a minimal to non existant role in islam and text intrepretations u just love to understand texts however u like, and where did say something wrong abt the people i brought up?? ibn taymiya? al ghazali??
You sa
didn't say that, i said prove ur religion u lil ignorant shit, and ur talking a whole lot of nothing, do u think the basics of islam is the bullshit we were talking abt ?? that literally has nothing to do with islam and is just philosophy, that means nothing lmfao, that's why i told u to get to the real shit which is to prove ur religion and see if u know shit abt ur religion or ur just a progressive muslim cuck that has nothing more than "muh uh islamic philosophy"

kalam is bs, did the prophet or the companies engage in it? no so it's bs
Again Salafi bs. Just kys. Any Muslim who is not Salafi is not Muslim. Okay then lol.
kalam is not what we use when we talk abt defending and defining islamic beliefs u fucking retard kalam is just islamic philosophy that tries to reconcile logic and scripture, no fucking talks abt kalam when talking abt ahadith and interpretations of scripture u fucking retard
:lul::lul::lul:

Kalam is not Islamic philosophy - I've already explained the difference and overlaps. OMFG just fucking take a look at Wikipedia. The latter is often espoused by Mutazilites and they go out of the scope of kalam but within the scope of an Islamic framework but are more secular. Holy fuk!

@Eternal_ @i_love_roosters can you two explain the difference to this nigga?

You both hate Islam but I presume not as ignorant as to know difference between theology (study of aqeedah), islamic philosophy (study of let's say Aristotle in Islamic framework) and fiqh (study of laws relating to human conduct). This nigga doesn't understand differences between them only arguing coz I'm Muslim - don't have to be Muslim to know difference.

u literally sound like a dumb retarded convert that learned islam from ali dawah and sum retard on yt, islam has nothing to do with the bs ur talking abt this is a philosophical area which i don't gaf abt and u actally know nothing abt how hadith interpretation work, let alone interpretation of the quran jfl that would be shit show lmao. just stfu u could give 1 proof for ur religion so u better shut ur dumb mouth.
if u think i know nothing abt islam then please give me one proof of islam instead of running and crying and saying a whole lot of nothing, is 1 proof that hard?
Bro stfu you're the one who bought up YouTube and Arabic. You're the one who came in here claiming they know more than anyone because you speak Arabic and accused others of watching YouTube. When I tell you I'll send you books by John Wallbridges and Wael Hallaq on ibn Taymiyyah so we can discuss his thoughts you don't want to talk.

If you never experienced teenage love it's over and you will never be unconditionally loved as a man. Blackpillers fail to understand and cope with this shit just geomaxx bro, just escortmaxx bro JFL bro

Attachments

• 4112244_IMG_20210829_205555.jpg
    4112244_IMG_20210829_205555.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 0
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣 I can only imagine that this is what the sand monkeys who came to Bangladesh told you little curries.

“Umm yeahhhh, God actually says you need to keep this shit in Arabic. Other languages are…dangerous!! Arabic is pure, special, and the language of God”

You: “Yes sheikh, you are sooo right 🥺🥺, how do you say the word god again?? Also, sheikh, did you know that I’m actually not even curry, my great great great great great grandfather is Arab 💪🏿🤭 I don’t belong here with these curries, I’m just doing charity work! I’m Arab!! 😤
I don't say anything like that - it's low IQ curries, Pakis especially . If you've read my posts you'll know I have nothing but scorn for Arabs outside the first few generations. They contributed very little outside the Ummayads period. Islam was carried on the backs of Turks and Persians for centuries. No wonder there is a hadith that Islam will end up becoming a foreign/strange religion. Nationalism is shirk.

Then keep coping. You sound like the only Islam you know is Salafi Islam - even then you don't know the nuances.
ur the one coing lmfao gave u the reasoning why there is no good bidaa and instead of responding to the reasoning u just start crying muh uh salafism
Where tf did I say shari'ah explain texts.

And what do you mean based on 'other texts' scripture is scripture.
and u say i don't have the basics what a fucking retard jfl, it's using another verse or hadith that is already well understood that talks abt the same subject of the text we want to understand, and use it to either understand what was meant by a word or an expression, or if it is to be taken literally or metaphorically......
You sa

Again Salafi bs. Just kys. Any Muslim who is not Salafi is not Muslim. Okay then lol.
saying salafi bulshit while talking abt ibn Taymiyyah jfl, every muslim that it isn't salafi is on the wrong path not a kaffir tho
:lul::lul::lul:

Kalam is not Islamic philosophy - I've already explained the difference and overlaps. OMFG just fucking take a look at Wikipedia. The latter is often espoused by Mutazilites and they go out of the scope of kalam but within the scope of an Islamic framework but are more secular. Holy fuk!
kalam is not in the islamic scope u fucking retard have a read it's in arabic just translate it or ur probably gonna find an english version

@Eternal_ @i_love_roosters can you two explain the difference to this nigga?

You both hate Islam but I presume not as ignorant as to know difference between theology (study of aqeedah), islamic philosophy (study of let's say Aristotle in Islamic framework) and fiqh (study of laws relating to human conduct). This nigga doesn't understand differences between them only arguing coz I'm Muslim - don't have to be Muslim to know difference.
u just make me wanna throw up at how dumb and arrogant u are, kalam is fucking islamic philosophy used to understand god, there's no big scholar that talks abt kalam as an important part of islam, in contrary most believe it's an innovation, u saying kalam is what muslims call the study of aqeedah is just retarded
Bro stfu you're the one who bought up YouTube and Arabic. You're the one who came in here claiming they know more than anyone because you speak Arabic and accused others of watching YouTube
why tf are so much butthurt abt arabic??? I've never claimed I'm better than someone because they don't understand arabic u just have an insecurity of not understanding arabic
. When I tell you I'll send you books by John Wallbridges and Wael Hallaq on ibn Taymiyyah so we can discuss his thoughts you don't want to talk.
lmfao i told u send them so we can discuss:lul: are dumb

ur the one coing lmfao gave u the reasoning why there is no good bidaa and instead of responding to the reasoning u just start crying muh uh salafism
It's precisely you conflating Salafism with Islam dumb nigga. Did some Salafi teacher fuck you in the ass when younger?
and u say i don't have the basics what a fucking retard jfl, it's using another verse or hadith that is already well understood that talks abt the same subject of the text we want to understand, and use it to either understand what was meant by a word or an expression, or if it is to be taken literally or metaphorically......
Wtf you talking about here? You're literally going in circles talking about different issues. I just explained what the shari'ah was and you keep straw manning talking about other random shit like a schizo.
saying salafi bulshit while talking abt ibn Taymiyyah jfl, every muslim that it isn't salafi is on the wrong path not a kaffir tho
Every Sunni Muslim follows way of the salaf - only retards like you conflate it with a movement that sprang up in the last 100-200 years claiming descendency from ibn Taymiyyah.
kalam is not in the islamic scope u fucking retard have a read it's in arabic just translate it or ur probably gonna find an english version

u just make me wanna throw up at how dumb and arrogant u are, kalam is fucking islamic philosophy used to understand god, there's no big scholar that talks abt kalam as an important part of islam, in contrary most believe it's an innovation, u saying kalam is what muslims call the study of aqeedah is just retarded
Bruh stfu you didn't explain how islamic philosophy isn't kalam. Using logic (a discipline of philosophy) doesn't fucking mean it isn't kalam. A mathematician uses logic as well doesn't mean he isn't dealing with maths.

Tell me where "most" find it innovation? Do you think the Egyptian scholars at al-Azhar, the Turkish diyanet, or scholars in central or south Asia think kalam is bullshit when they're literally ashari / maturidi themselves :forcedsmile:

why tf are so much butthurt abt arabic??? I've never claimed I'm better than someone because they don't understand arabic u just have an insecurity of not understanding arabic

lmfao i told u send them so we can discuss:lul: are dumb
It was fucking YOU acting all narcy you know Arabic. It's fucking laughable.

It's precisely you conflating Salafism with Islam dumb nigga. Did some Salafi teacher fuck you in the ass when younger?
nope, i said bidis always haram have any objection? no so stfu
Wtf you talking about here? You're literally going in circles talking about different issues. I just explained what the shari'ah was and you keep straw manning talking about other random shit like a schizo.
u asked how do we use texts to explain scripture do u have alzheimer?
Every Sunni Muslim follows way of the salaf - only retards like you conflate it with a movement that sprang up in the last 100-200 years claiming descendency from ibn Taymiyyah.
nope, u clearly don't follow the salaf lmfao, did the salaf engage in kalam no so stfu a d stop contracting urself
Bruh stfu you didn't explain how islamic philosophy isn't kalam. Using logic (a discipline of philosophy) doesn't fucking mean it isn't kalam. A mathematician uses logic as well doesn't mean he isn't dealing with maths.
I've literally said islamic philosophy is kalam lmao, I've said that kalam is not aqeedah and the study of the unseen, signs of judgment......
Tell me where "most" find it innovation? Do you think the Egyptian scholars at al-Azhar, the Turkish diyanet, or scholars in central or south Asia think kalam is bullshit when they're literally ashari / maturidi themselves :forcedsmile:
lmfao ofc, they are ashaira ahl bidaa too leaving the very clear hadiths that give to allah his physical attribute and say muh uh but it's not logical lmao
i did not, but since u don't wanna let it go let's talk abt how u not understanding arabic makes u unable to have a debate in islamic studies especially in interpretation of texts, because u fucking retard read a godamn traduction which is fucking shit, so yes u can't debate texts while u don't understand arabic which rules out 80% of islam lol, so don't ever try to talk abt shit ur ignorant abt

and fucking lil faggot still talking to me while u couldn't even give 1 proof of ur religion lmao:lul: just stfu u think someone gaf abt kalam or sum random bs, why are u so fucking ashamed of ur religion can't even defend it and give 1 single proof, and u said u read ibn Taymiyyah's works so u would atleast one of the thousand proofs that prove muhammad is a prophet :lul: or u just want to talk abt irrelevant shit?

Are there Muslims who are NOT fanatics?

• JFL
Reactions: human304 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
nope, i said bidis always haram have any objection? no so stfu
Is using a microphone at a mosque haram? That is also bid'ah.
u asked how do we use texts to explain scripture do u have alzheimer?
Yes is that within the realm of fiqh or aqeedah. You conflate the two because you didnt know the difference..now you extended the point beyond our original talking point

nope, u clearly don't follow the salaf lmfao, did the salaf engage in kalam no so stfu a d stop contracting urself
Did the salaf come across greek thought? No. Kalam only appeared after translation of ancient Greeks.
I've literally said islamic philosophy is kalam lmao, I've said that kalam is not aqeedah and the study of the unseen, signs of judgment......
Screenshot 20240506 003721 1

You didn't know what fiqh is (which you've admitted) and now you don't know what kalam (or islamic philosophy) is. Just gtdi
lmfao ofc, they are ashaira ahl bidaa too leaving the very clear hadiths that give to allah his physical attribute and say muh uh but it's not logical lmao
So almost all Sunni Muslims follow directives by scholars who are not Muslim. Okay stfu. Like I said you're just a brain-dead retard who was probably fucked in the ass and traumatised by some Salafi teacher.
i did not, but since u don't wanna let it go let's talk abt how u not understanding arabic makes u unable to have a debate in islamic studies especially in interpretation of texts, because u fucking retard read a godamn traduction which is fucking shit, so yes u can't debate texts while u don't understand arabic which rules out 80% of islam lol, so don't ever try to talk abt shit ur ignorant abt
Hahahhaha so you did want to argue this point? "I know Arabic muh muh therefore everything I say is true :soy::soy::soy:"

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
and fucking lil faggot still talking to me while u couldn't even give 1 proof of ur religion lmao:lul: just stfu u think someone gaf abt kalam or sum random bs, why are u so fucking ashamed of ur religion can't even defend it and give 1 single proof, and u said u read ibn Taymiyyah's works so u would atleast one of the thousand proofs that prove muhammad is a prophet :lul: or u just want to talk abt irrelevant shit?
I haven't read his works I've read about him. A lot of his works aren't even translated into English yet.

Btw I can tell English isn't your first language so by the logic you literally can't have a first rate education in the world today :lul:

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Is using a microphone at a mosque haram? That is also bid'ah.
what a fucking retard:lul::lul::lul: this ijtihad and not bidaa, bidaa is like enventing a douaa or sum prayer and giving it a name or sum bs, u literally talk like a 10 year old
Yes is that within the realm of fiqh or aqeedah. You conflate the two because you didnt know the difference..now you extended the point beyond our original talking point

Did the salaf come across greek thought? No. Kalam only appeared after translation of ancient Greeks.
u are saying kalam is how we study aqeedah which is fucking retarded and false aqeedah is just islamic philosophy that talked abt aqeedah and especially knowing and understanding god, and yeah that's what i thought, taking information from Wikipedia 💀, while I've sent u a link to islam web I'll resend it and u will ignore it because u don't like what they say lol
View attachment 2900253

You didn't know what fiqh is (which you've admitted) and now you don't know what kalam (or islamic philosophy) is. Just gtdi
what a dumb fuck I've sent u the link to islamweb read and stfu
So almost all Sunni Muslims follow directives by scholars who are not Muslim. Okay stfu. Like I said you're just a brain-dead retard who was probably fucked in the ass and traumatised by some Salafi teacher.
lmfao I've told u that i don't say people in other school of thought are kuffar u just wanna say that cuz ur a retard, they are misguided that's it, and ur so fucking dumb that u can't talk abt the ideas so u say the dumb "u became an apostate becaue a faqih raped u:soy:"
Hahahhaha so you did want to argue this point? "I know Arabic muh muh therefore everything I say is true :soy::soy::soy:"
didn't even talk abt myself i talked abt u and that u are retard and not being able to talk arabic rules u out as someone eligible to debate scripture things

I haven't read his works I've read about him. A lot of his works aren't even translated into English yet.

Btw I can tell English isn't your first language so by the logic you literally can't have a first rate education in the world today :lul:
nigga i speak 4 languages :lul: ur just a fucking dumb retard, and thank god that my first language isn't english because i would've been a retard like u are, and i can go study in English lmfao, a pajeet talking abt english smh and instead of answering my easy question u just ignore it, nigga just stfu and gtfo my dick if ur not gonna give proof for ur religion ur just dumb asf, talking abt shit u don't understand, so stop responding if ur not gonna give proof for ur religion i ain't got time to chit chat with a retard

what a fucking retard:lul::lul::lul: this ijtihad and not bidaa, bidaa is like enventing a douaa or sum prayer and giving it a name or sum bs, u literally talk like a 10 year old
Exactly you dumbfuck. That's an example of bid'ah hasana - although in common parlance no one would say it's bid'ah.
u are saying kalam is how we study aqeedah which is fucking retarded and false aqeedah is just islamic philosophy that talked abt aqeedah and especially knowing and understanding god, and yeah that's what i thought, taking information from Wikipedia 💀, while I've sent u a link to islam web I'll resend it and u will ignore it because u don't like what they say lol
Wtf does the opinion of some Salafi prove? Many Muslims engage in kalam and many takfir them. Al ghazali takfired those who engaged in philosophy like Ibn sina.
what a dumb fuck I've sent u the link to islamweb read and stfu
Some Salafi scholar says kalam is shirk. That's not news nigga.
lmfao I've told u that i don't say people in other school of thought are kuffar u just wanna say that cuz ur a retard, they are misguided that's it, and ur so fucking dumb that u can't talk abt the ideas so u say the dumb "u became an apostate becaue a faqih raped u:soy:"

didn't even talk abt myself i talked abt u and that u are retard and not being able to talk arabic rules u out as someone eligible to debate scripture things
You didn't even know the difference between fiqh and kalam. If you didn't know this (which you admit) then you don't even have an ELEMENTARY understanding of Islam. But keep barking "I know Arabic so I know more than you :soy::soy::soy: "

You have a lot in common with Muslim low IQs yourself.

Exactly you dumbfuck. That's an example of bid'ah hasana - although in common parlance no one would say it's bid'ah.
because it's not a fucking bidaa are u retarded a bidaa is something that has to do with islamic doctrine and ideas not this bs, are u this dumb?
Wtf does the opinion of some Salafi prove? Many Muslims engage in kalam and many takfir them. Al ghazali takfired those who engaged in philosophy like Ibn sina.

Some Salafi scholar says kalam is shirk. That's not news nigga.
which is debatable and they would fuck ur ass in a debste abt this lol
You didn't even know the difference between fiqh and kalam. If you didn't know this (which you admit) then you don't even have an ELEMENTARY understanding of Islam. But keep barking "I know Arabic so I know more than you :soy::soy::soy: "
u talking abt kalam as a part of islam is just laughable and shows how ignorant u are and tat u had 0 islamic studies just hearing things and thinking u understand everything, I was wrong abt fiqh being general because i mixed up the istilah definition and the common definition, and for u fiqh absolutely nothing u just hear it and remember it as law, meanwhile i use it as an everyday term so it's easier to get mixed up with the common talking definition, and u a fucking retard still talking abt kalam as a part of islamic doctrine even after i proved u wrong and sent u the fatwa from islamweb
You have a lot in common with Muslim low IQs yourself.
I'm just sorry for u, u think ur high iq while ur literally retarded and know nothing abt islam just random denominations and think ur the shit while lacking the real knowledge abt real islam which is how to understand the texts and interpretate them, it's easy to talk shit but hard to be up to it, ur talking a lot while shitting ur pants when i asked u a simple question, 1 single fucking prood, just 1.

because it's not a fucking bidaa are u retarded a bidaa is something that has to do with islamic doctrine and ideas not this bs, are u this dumb?
which is debatable and they would fuck ur ass in a debste abt this lol
So kalam is not bid'ah either. Yeah Salafists would disagree that's another entire point of discussion
u talking abt kalam as a part of islam is just laughable and shows how ignorant u are and tat u had 0 islamic studies just hearing things and thinking u understand everything, I was wrong abt fiqh being general because i mixed up the istilah definition and the common definition, and for u fiqh absolutely nothing u just hear it and remember it as law, meanwhile i use it as an everyday term so it's easier to get mixed up with the common talking definition, and u a fucking retard still talking abt kalam as a part of islamic doctrine even after i proved u wrong and sent u the fatwa from islamweb
This is why kalam is prohibited for low IQs. You can't even understand the fucking basics and what pathetic understanding you do have you've left Islam. Even guys like Ibn Taymiyyah studied kalam - even if it was to refute it.
I'm just sorry for u, u think ur high iq while ur literally retarded and know nothing abt islam just random denominations and think ur the shit while lacking the real knowledge abt real islam which is how to understand the texts and interpretate them, it's easy to talk shit but hard to be up to it, ur talking a lot while shitting ur pants when i asked u a simple question, 1 single fucking prood, just 1.
1 proof of what? I fucking told you for the 10th time I'm not trying to make you come back to Islam. Just fucking pointing out you don't have a BASIC understanding of anything related to Islam.

and not being able to talk arabic rules u out as someone eligible to debate scripture things

It is critical to understand this!!! You need to understand Arabic in order to understand Islam. Cuck faggots like @SecularIslamist still think this is Gods way of preserving the faith lmao. Dumb bastards have been brainwashed into adopting an Arab supremacist ideology and the retard thinks it’s the word of God bahahahahaha.

What dumbass god holds such a huge barrier to entry for understanding his word, except for a fake sand monkey god like Allah?

IDIOTS. May you have everlasting shame if you are a non-Arab muslim and still accepting your subjugation by means of “faith”.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darktriad16 and SecularIslamist
It is critical to understand this!!! You need to understand Arabic in order to understand Islam. Cuck faggots like @SecularIslamist still think this is Gods way of preserving the faith lmao. Dumb bastards have been brainwashed into adopting an Arab supremacist ideology and the retard thinks it’s the word of God bahahahahaha.

What dumbass god holds such a huge barrier to entry for understanding his word, except for a fake sand monkey god like Allah?

IDIOTS. May you have everlasting shame if you are a non-Arab muslim and still accepting your subjugation by means of “faith”.
I'm not claiming to be an expert. You dont have to understand Arabic to practice Islam retard! To have a scholastic understanding of it yes. I would also expand it to also knowing Persian.

You think every Jew knows Hebrew? Many born and raised in the West don't. And because they don't they have become secularised to the point of becoming atheist.

The Last Hour is near

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “A time will come upon people in which they will consume usury.” It was said, “All of the people?”. The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, “Whoever does not consume it will be affected by its dust.”

The Prophet (ﷺ) told us that one of the signs of the Hour is that, “Familial links will be cut.

The Prophet (ﷺ) told us that one of the signs of the Hour is, “Business will become so widespread and extensive that even the wife will begin to assist her husband in it [i.e. in amassing wealth].

The Prophet said that one of the signs of the Hour would be “the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one hundred Dinars”. 100 Dinars is roughly the equivalent of 3,300 USD.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “This matter will certainly reach every place touched by the night and day. Allah will not leave a house of mud or [even] fur except that Allah will cause this religion to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored and the disgraceful will be disgraced. Allah will honor the honorable with Islam and he will disgrace the disgraceful with unbelief”

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The Hour shall not be established until tribes of my Ummah unite with the idolaters, and until they worship idols.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “People from my nation (i.e. the Muslims) will certainly consume alcohol, calling it by another name.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful.

Prophet ﷺ said, “Once my nation considers five things permissible, then destruction will befall them: when cursing one another appears, wine is drunk, silk is worn [by men], musical instruments are played, and men suffice themselves with men and women suffice themselves with
women.”

It was narrated that the Prophet said: “The Hour will not be established until you see the barefoot, naked, destitute shepherds competing in making tall buildings.

Abu Dharr reported the Prophet (ﷺ) as saying: “You will soon conquer Egypt... So when you conquer it, treat its inhabitants well, for they have a right of kinship upon you.

Someone asked the Prophet (ﷺ), “Which city will be conquered first, Constantinople or Rome?”, and the Prophet (ﷺ) replied, “The city of Heraclius will be liberated first.”, meaning Constantinople

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a hole of a lizard, you would follow them." The companions said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Do you mean the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Who else?"

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: “The Last Hour will not come until people compete with one another about mosques.” and Ibn Abbas said about this prophecy, “You will adorn your mosques like the Jews and Christians did.”.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “The best of my nation is the generation among whom I was sent, then those who follow them, then there shall appear people who testify while their testimony was not sought, who are treacherous, not trusted, and fatness shall spread among them."

Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Aas reported that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: “How would you be, O people, when Persia and the Byzantines would be conquered for you?” `Abd ar-Rahman ibn Auf said, “We would say as Allah has commanded us and we would express our gratitude to Allah.”. The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, “Nothing else besides it? You would (in fact) compete with one another, then you would feel jealous, then your relations would be estranged and then you will bear enmity against one another. Then you would go to the poor emigrants and would make some the masters of the others.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “A time will come when people will not care where they earned their money from; whether by lawful means or unlawful means.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Some of the signs of the Hour is that a man will pass through a mosque without praying two rak’ahs and that he will only greet those he knows.

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah upon him, said: ‘There will be in the end of time charlatan liars coming to you with narrations (hadiths) that you nor your fathers heard, so beware of them lest they misguide you and cause you tribulations’.
These are so vague JFL at calling these predictions.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Christians and "secularists" in the West have no backbone.

Islamic takeover is imminent

holy shit page 5-6 is just retardation

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
holy shit page 5-6 is just retardation
Because of two retards:

1. @Michael Myers whose definition of self-hating is contradictory and says its self hate to say Id like to LTR MENAs over curries since they're more attractive.

2. @Darktriad16 even more pathetic - comes into the thread thinking hes a renowned scholar on Islam because he speaks Arabic. Turns out he lacks even an elementary understanding.

You take these two retards out the thread it would have been >20 replies.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, human304 and mayo mogger

meanwhile menas

1. @
Michael Myers
@Michael Myers whose definition of self-hating is contradictory and says its self hate to say Id like to LTR MENAs over curries since they're more attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

@SecularIslamist , hi bruh

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
So kalam is not bid'ah either. Yeah Salafists would disagree that's another entire point of discussion

This is why kalam is prohibited for low IQs. You can't even understand the fucking basics and what pathetic understanding you do have you've left Islam. Even guys like Ibn Taymiyyah studied kalam - even if it was to refute it.
what a fucking retarded argument :lul:, if ibn Taymiyyah stydied kalam does that mean kalam is worthwasting ur time with? ibn Taymiyyah studied Christianity too should i be an expert in that too? and this just shows how low iq u are ur arguments are literally the level of 10 year old, 0 logic and 0 critical thinking, and u commit sum of the dumbest logical fallacies ever.
and if u know kalam, u should prove ur religion with it and not just talk shit. and u don't know shit abt what ur talking, saying kalam is how we study the aqeedah shows that u never had islamic studies and just learned sum words and ur now vomiting them thinking u said smtg.
1 proof of what? I fucking told you for the 10th time I'm not trying to make you come back to Islam. Just fucking pointing out you don't have a BASIC understanding of anything related to Islam.
i don't want u to bring me to islam, bring 1 proof that ur religion is true if u r more knowledgeable than me, just 1 why are u so retarded

what a fucking retarded argument :lul:, if ibn Taymiyyah stydied kalam does that mean kalam is worthwasting ur time with? ibn Taymiyyah studied Christianity too should i be an expert in that too? and this just shows how low iq u are ur arguments are literally the level of 10 year old, 0 logic and 0 critical thinking, and u commit sum of the dumbest logical fallacies ever.
and if u know kalam, u should prove ur religion with it and not just talk shit. and u don't know shit abt what ur talking, saying kalam is how we study the aqeedah shows that u never had islamic studies and just learned sum words and ur now vomiting them thinking u said smtg.
What did Ibn Taymiyyah say about the role of reason? Since I'm so ignorant please spell it out for me. Let's see who knows what they're talking about.
i don't want u to bring me to islam, bring 1 proof that ur religion is true if u r more knowledgeable than me, just 1 why are u so retarded
This conversation is not about proving anything you dumb fuck retard. Do you even understand English? I can't even explain the basics definition of terms you're fucking assuming I'm trying to prove Islam JFL. Just kys.

That fake 0 block pic… also atheism is the only thing sadly growing in the west jfl

What did Ibn Taymiyyah say about the role of reason? Since I'm so ignorant please spell it out for me. Let's see who knows what they're talking about.
translate and read u fucking retard.
This conversation is not about proving anything you dumb fuck retard. Do you even understand English? I can't even explain the basics definition of terms you're fucking assuming I'm trying to prove Islam JFL. Just kys.
are u dumb? or u are just trying at all cost to answer my simple question?? i know u didn't talk abt proving islam, i asked u that, this is how we will see who's the ignorant one.
so I'll ask u again, and don't respond if ur not gonna answer and just run away as always; give me 1 proof of islam, and this is how we will see who is the retarded one and who's the dumb one and all the rubish u were saying ect..... if u don't answer u just proved to everyone how retarded u are

With news like this it is no surprise Islam increasing in population is a frightening sight for people who hate Islam.

and here's another link u fucking retrad:
from this link:lul::lul::lul::lul::
Ash-Shaafi‘i who said: "My judgment concerning Kalaam theologians is that they should be taken around the community and beaten with palm branches and slippers and it will be said to them: this is the punishment for leaving the Words of Allaah and the words of the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam."

this how ignorant u are, nigga said kalam is a part of islam:feelsuhh:. someone who actually studied real orthodox islam would spit on ur face u cuck faggot.