Alhamdulillah - Islam spreading in the West ☝️

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
"The Hour will not be established till the sun rises from the west, and when it rises (from the west) and the people see it, then all of them will believe (in Allah)."

As per usual it's triggered Iranian diasporas. Future of Islam is the West, not the east. Keep seething.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Orvka381, Shade91 and 40 others
I make money off these pissdrinkers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, SidharthTheSlayer, mayo mogger and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, futureashtray, Xangsane and 2 others
ISLAM SHALL UNWHORIFY THE WEST.

INSHALLAH

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Orvka381, Shade91, Pogin_chan and 17 others
Birthrate and immigration

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Lmao, futureashtray and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and human304
You’re gonna be waiting a long time then pal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, futureashtray, arab_chink and 4 others
yeah sure, keep dreaming

i had an imaginary friend when I was 2 who was more credible than muhammed, JFl your being fooled bigtime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Kayne1, SidharthTheSlayer and 12 others
"The Hour will not be established till the sun rises from the west, and when it rises (from the west) and the people see it, then all of them will believe (in Allah)."

As per usual it's triggered Iranian diasporas. Future of Islam is the West, not the east. Keep seething.

View attachment 2895533
View attachment 2895534
View attachment 2895535
View attachment 2895536

DUES VAULT GOD BLESS MILIONS ARE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY IN IRAN

@i_love_roosters @Eternal_ @murdah @VivaCristoRey

Even In egypt when they burnt our churches and killed Christian’s our people our BROTHERS never converted never lost faith they died as Martyrs THEY KEPT THEIR RELGION TO THE END AND THE FAMILY FORGAVE THE ATTACKERS AS JESUS SAID TO DO.

Islam is a cult of DEATH ☠️ the ONE TRUE FAIRH IS CHRIST ONLY THROUGH HIM WILL YOU ENTER ETERNAL LIFE. MOHAMMED WAS DECIVED LIED TO BY A DEMON HE IS A FALSE PROPHET

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, aber, |Daddy_Zygos| and 15 others
yeah sure, keep dreaming

i had an imaginary friend when I was 2 who was more credible than muhammed, JFl your being fooled bigtime
They are too dumb to realise just let them play out their fantasy

• +1
Reactions: aber and slavicpsycho

OPs just gonna say they're shia and not real muslims anyways JFL at using iranians leaving islam as an argument against him

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, aber, slavicpsycho and 3 others
You’re gonna be waiting a long time then pal
It's okay. The patient are rewarded the most. Islamic caliphate of Britainiyah and Emirate of Germanistan by 22nd century inshallah :feelsyay:

I'm fully aware of cuck Iranians. They are no different to modern Turks who also underwent forced secularism and self-denial of their identity and swallowed fake nationalism. Both worship idols. They are probably no different to "Christians" in the West.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray and PrinceLuenLeoncur
OPs gonna say they're shia and not real muslims anyways JFL at using iranians leaving islam as an argument against him
I have heard arguments for both. But I agree with Sunni’s more maybe not their hadiths but their line of succession. I think those who knew the prophet should succeed him over a guy who barely knows him due to family ties.

They are too dumb to realise just let them play out their fantasy
true, islam is literally so bs, some random mf was just tripping balls 1400yrs ago and just made shit up:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, aber, midlatinocel and 4 others
It's okay. The patient are rewarded the most. Islamic caliphate of Britainiyah and Emirate of Germanistan by 22nd century inshallah :feelsyay:

I'm fully aware of cuck Iranians. They are no different to modern Turks who also underwent forced secularism and self-denial of their identity and swallowed fake nationalism. Both worship idols. They are probably no different to "Christians" in the West.
Islam forces everybody to be Arab. Even In Pakistan People wear those Arab turbans and shit when that’s not even in Islam they do it because Islam promotes Arab supremacy. Then you lot wonder why all Muslims feel inferior to the ayrab and why the sandnigger start stunting on you

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, midlatinocel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
OPs gonna say they're shia and not real muslims anyways JFL at using iranians leaving islam as an argument against him
Even if they're Shia that's not the point. Iranians, Turks or central Asians leaving Islam doesn't bother me and it's unsurprising.

When I see a paki, Indonesian, Arab or Nigerian I'm far more concerned. Because they've really done something tragic or strayed far beyond expectations. The former group were halfway on the way out anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
a guy who barely knows him due to family ties.
JFL is that what they told you?? this 'guy who barely knew him' as they falsely claim was practically raised by prophet and was by his side until his very last breathe

it's not just becuase of some family ties either, the prophet has many cousins/other family who us shia don't venerate close to as much as Ali, and the reason is that the prophet himself has many hadiths/sayings venerating Ali and implying/saying that he was to be his successor

@GriffithMaxx JFL at this

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

I meant a long time as in never

The Last Hour is near

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “A time will come upon people in which they will consume usury.” It was said, “All of the people?”. The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, “Whoever does not consume it will be affected by its dust.”

The Prophet (ﷺ) told us that one of the signs of the Hour is that, “Familial links will be cut.

The Prophet (ﷺ) told us that one of the signs of the Hour is, “Business will become so widespread and extensive that even the wife will begin to assist her husband in it [i.e. in amassing wealth].

The Prophet said that one of the signs of the Hour would be “the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one hundred Dinars”. 100 Dinars is roughly the equivalent of 3,300 USD.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “This matter will certainly reach every place touched by the night and day. Allah will not leave a house of mud or [even] fur except that Allah will cause this religion to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored and the disgraceful will be disgraced. Allah will honor the honorable with Islam and he will disgrace the disgraceful with unbelief”

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The Hour shall not be established until tribes of my Ummah unite with the idolaters, and until they worship idols.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “People from my nation (i.e. the Muslims) will certainly consume alcohol, calling it by another name.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful.

Prophet ﷺ said, “Once my nation considers five things permissible, then destruction will befall them: when cursing one another appears, wine is drunk, silk is worn [by men], musical instruments are played, and men suffice themselves with men and women suffice themselves with
women.”

It was narrated that the Prophet said: “The Hour will not be established until you see the barefoot, naked, destitute shepherds competing in making tall buildings.

Abu Dharr reported the Prophet (ﷺ) as saying: “You will soon conquer Egypt... So when you conquer it, treat its inhabitants well, for they have a right of kinship upon you.

Someone asked the Prophet (ﷺ), “Which city will be conquered first, Constantinople or Rome?”, and the Prophet (ﷺ) replied, “The city of Heraclius will be liberated first.”, meaning Constantinople

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a hole of a lizard, you would follow them." The companions said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Do you mean the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Who else?"

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: “The Last Hour will not come until people compete with one another about mosques.” and Ibn Abbas said about this prophecy, “You will adorn your mosques like the Jews and Christians did.”.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “The best of my nation is the generation among whom I was sent, then those who follow them, then there shall appear people who testify while their testimony was not sought, who are treacherous, not trusted, and fatness shall spread among them."

Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Aas reported that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: “How would you be, O people, when Persia and the Byzantines would be conquered for you?” `Abd ar-Rahman ibn Auf said, “We would say as Allah has commanded us and we would express our gratitude to Allah.”. The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, “Nothing else besides it? You would (in fact) compete with one another, then you would feel jealous, then your relations would be estranged and then you will bear enmity against one another. Then you would go to the poor emigrants and would make some the masters of the others.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “A time will come when people will not care where they earned their money from; whether by lawful means or unlawful means.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Some of the signs of the Hour is that a man will pass through a mosque without praying two rak’ahs and that he will only greet those he knows.

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah upon him, said: ‘There will be in the end of time charlatan liars coming to you with narrations (hadiths) that you nor your fathers heard, so beware of them lest they misguide you and cause you tribulations’.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NumbThePain, bndar.337 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Islam forces everybody to be Arab. Even In Pakistan People wear those Arab turbans and shit when that’s not even in Islam they do it because Islam promotes Arab supremacy. Then you lot wonder why all Muslims feel inferior to the ayrab and why the sandnigger start stunting on you
I've had this conversation 1000s of times here. Islam is anti tribal and anti nationalistic. The only time there was Arab supremacy was during Ummayads and they were non-religious and overthrown by a distinctively RELIGIOUS and ANTI ARAB revolution.

• Hmm...
true, islam is literally so bs, some random mf was just tripping balls 1400yrs ago and just made shit up:lul:
Even Aisha knew Islam was complete bull, that’s why there’s multiple hadiths where she’s questioning Muhammad’s motives and then later uses Islam to gain power. Also no girl who is raped against her will by said prophet is gonna believe that prophet was sent by some god Lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, SlavicGeneral, futureashtray and 4 others
All the girl on the west are built for Big Muslim Cock

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mewman, futureashtray, maxxmclooks and 2 others
JFL is that what they told you?? this 'guy who barely knew him' as they falsely claim was practically raised by prophet and was by his side until his very last breathe

it's not just becuase of some family ties either, the prophet has many cousins/other family who us shia don't venerate close to as much as Ali

@GriffithMaxx JFL at this
All the Sunnis told me. I admit I don’t know many if any shias and when they speak about shias it’s scathing reports I’ll have to read into it but that’s why I said “from what I have heard” instead of a fact. How close was Ali to Mo vs his apostles

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Islam forces everybody to be Arab. Even In Pakistan People wear those Arab turbans and shit when that’s not even in Islam
actually, turbans were part in parcel to south asian cutlure before islam

that's why you see many non muslim indians wear them

• Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I've had this conversation 1000s of times here. Islam is anti tribal and anti nationalistic. The only time there was Arab supremacy was during Ummayads and they were non-religious and overthrown by a distinctively RELIGIOUS and ANTI ARAB revolution.

I know Islam has no concept of a nation state, but BUT it is an Arab man’s cult. You have to read Ayrab to get into it pray to a rock the Kaaba which is paganism btw khabar god properly ayrab Aphrodite

I know the Abbasid revolt but the truth remains Turks were not even liked in Baghdad so they built a 2nd city for them as the Arabs didn’t want to be around the Turk. Even the paki girl I was fucking understood and hated the Ayrabisation of the culture and what she was forced to do. The devil got me with her to convert me to your cult but I’m strong of will and mind so I never did although I was such an incel I’d have converted to keep her at the time JFL

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, Eternal_ and SecularIslamist
Even if they're Shia that's not the point. Iranians, Turks or central Asians leaving Islam doesn't bother me and it's unsurprising.

When I see a paki, Indonesian, Arab or Nigerian I'm far more concerned. Because they've really done something tragic or strayed far beyond expectations. The former group were halfway on the way out anyway.
Central Asians half way out??? You really think so??

Muslimcel delusions. Keep coping punjeet.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NumbThePain and Gargantuan
Even Aisha knew Islam was complete bull, that’s why there’s multiple hadiths where she’s questioning Muhammad’s motives and then later uses Islam to gain power. Also no girl who is raped against her will by said prophet is gonna believe that prophet was sent by some god Lmao
Sophia agrees… Muslims be like “she loved the prophet” when she was raped kidnapped against her will and forced to be around ayrab slave masters with 0 chance of freedom because the yellow bastards killed her people

actually, turbans were part in parcel to south asian cutlure before islam

that's why you see many non muslim indians wear them
It’s not the turban it’s a specific Arabic garment they also wear. I know turbans are used for thousands of years I’m west African so I’m aware of this.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
The Last Hour is near

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “A time will come upon people in which they will consume usury.” It was said, “All of the people?”. The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, “Whoever does not consume it will be affected by its dust.”

The Prophet (ﷺ) told us that one of the signs of the Hour is that, “Familial links will be cut.

The Prophet (ﷺ) told us that one of the signs of the Hour is, “Business will become so widespread and extensive that even the wife will begin to assist her husband in it [i.e. in amassing wealth].

The Prophet said that one of the signs of the Hour would be “the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one hundred Dinars”. 100 Dinars is roughly the equivalent of 3,300 USD.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “This matter will certainly reach every place touched by the night and day. Allah will not leave a house of mud or [even] fur except that Allah will cause this religion to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored and the disgraceful will be disgraced. Allah will honor the honorable with Islam and he will disgrace the disgraceful with unbelief”

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The Hour shall not be established until tribes of my Ummah unite with the idolaters, and until they worship idols.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “People from my nation (i.e. the Muslims) will certainly consume alcohol, calling it by another name.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful.

Prophet ﷺ said, “Once my nation considers five things permissible, then destruction will befall them: when cursing one another appears, wine is drunk, silk is worn [by men], musical instruments are played, and men suffice themselves with men and women suffice themselves with
women.”

It was narrated that the Prophet said: “The Hour will not be established until you see the barefoot, naked, destitute shepherds competing in making tall buildings.

Abu Dharr reported the Prophet (ﷺ) as saying: “You will soon conquer Egypt... So when you conquer it, treat its inhabitants well, for they have a right of kinship upon you.

Someone asked the Prophet (ﷺ), “Which city will be conquered first, Constantinople or Rome?”, and the Prophet (ﷺ) replied, “The city of Heraclius will be liberated first.”, meaning Constantinople

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a hole of a lizard, you would follow them." The companions said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Do you mean the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Who else?"

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: “The Last Hour will not come until people compete with one another about mosques.” and Ibn Abbas said about this prophecy, “You will adorn your mosques like the Jews and Christians did.”.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “The best of my nation is the generation among whom I was sent, then those who follow them, then there shall appear people who testify while their testimony was not sought, who are treacherous, not trusted, and fatness shall spread among them."

Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Aas reported that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: “How would you be, O people, when Persia and the Byzantines would be conquered for you?” `Abd ar-Rahman ibn Auf said, “We would say as Allah has commanded us and we would express our gratitude to Allah.”. The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, “Nothing else besides it? You would (in fact) compete with one another, then you would feel jealous, then your relations would be estranged and then you will bear enmity against one another. Then you would go to the poor emigrants and would make some the masters of the others.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “A time will come when people will not care where they earned their money from; whether by lawful means or unlawful means.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Some of the signs of the Hour is that a man will pass through a mosque without praying two rak’ahs and that he will only greet those he knows.

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah upon him, said: ‘There will be in the end of time charlatan liars coming to you with narrations (hadiths) that you nor your fathers heard, so beware of them lest they misguide you and cause you tribulations’.
dnr, delusional rambling

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and thebuffdon690
Sophia agrees… Muslims be like “she loved the prophet” when she was raped kidnapped against her will and forced to be around ayrab slave masters with 0 chance of freedom because the yellow bastards killed her people

It’s not the turban it’s a specific Arabic garment they also wear. I know turbans are used for thousands of years I’m west African so I’m aware of this.
She was forced to love him otherwise she would risk being killed. Stupid argument from them

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_, PrinceLuenLeoncur and maxxmclooks
I know Islam has no concept of a nation state, but BUT it is an Arab man’s cult. You have to read Ayrab to get into it pray to a rock the Kaaba which is paganism btw khabar god properly ayrab Aphrodite

I know the Abbasid revolt but the truth remains Turks were not even liked in Baghdad so they built a 2nd city for them as the Arabs didn’t want to be around the Turk. Even the paki girl I was fucking understood and hated the Ayrabisation of the culture and what she was forced to do. The devil got me with her to convert me to your cult but I’m strong of will and mind so I never did although I was such an incel I’d have converted to keep her at the time JFL
Yes it's Arabic (not Arab). That's just a linguistic - theological point. There is nothing about Arab culture or race which is venerated from a religious point of view.

The Kaaba according to Islamic tradition was established by Ibrahim and his sons before the pagans took over. The stone also dates back to Adam. So no, its not paganism but the pagans took over before being reconquered. Ofc this explanation isn't good enough but I don't expect you to believe it anyway if you're not Muslim.

• Ugh..
She was forced to love him otherwise she would risk being killed. Stupid argument from them
wasnt she that girl who was like 14 or something? @PrinceLuenLeoncur

The prophet never forced a single woman to stay with him against her will.

• Ugh..

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
St John of Damascus said "They furthermore accuse us of being idolaters, because we venerate the cross, which they abominate. And we answer them: ‘How is it, then, that you rub yourselves against a stone in your Ka’ba and kiss and embrace it?’ Then some of them say that Abraham had relations with Agar upon it, but others say that he tied the camel to it, when he was going to sacrifice Isaac. And we answer them: ‘Since Scripture says that the mountain was wooded and had trees from which Abraham cut wood for the holocaust and laid it upon Isaac, and then he left the asses behind with the two young men, why talk nonsense? For in that place neither is it thick with trees nor is there passage for asses.’ And they are embarrassed, but they still assert that the stone is Abraham’s. Then we say: ‘Let it be Abraham’s, as you so foolishly say. Then, just because Abraham had relations with a woman on it or tied a camel to it, you are not ashamed to kiss it, yet you blame us for venerating the cross of Christ by which the power of the demons and the deceit of the Devil was destroyed.’ This stone that they talk about *is a head of that Aphrodite* whom they used to worship and whom they called Khabár. Even to the present day, traces of the carving are visible on it to careful observers."
St. John of Damascus

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Central Asians half way out??? You really think so??
I mean communism fucked them over (Kazakhstan). But yeah it doesn't surprise me if you see a Kazakh or Kyrgyz drinking beer and saying he's Muslim. So yeah if one just goes out on a limb and says theyre atheist not surprising. But I'm aware faith is seeing a resurgence there too...

@Eternal_ at at least Christian’s and atheists have one thing in common, take down Islam

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Eternal_
  • JFL
The prophet never forced a single woman to stay with him against her will.
Tbf he didn’t force Sophia. BUT BUT she had no other options.

It’s either she becomes sex slave to random Abdullah or she becomes the prophets sex slave. Any woman will choose the latter for obvious reasons (I would)

So whilst not forced she kind of had no
Choice she was doomed if the did doomed if the didn’t. And your religion supports the abominable act of slavery, I have no idea how anybody could convert to such a religion other than young frustrated men. Only time I considered Islam was when I was at my darkest point as I saw it as a religion that met all my deep dark desires of war rape plunder etc

• +1
Reactions: murdah and maxxmclooks
@Eternal_ at at least Christian’s and atheists have one thing in common, take down Islam
Chrsitians (actual ones not christcucks) would be making a severe mistake allaying with atheists. I would rather ally with Christians despite our disagreement to take down globohomo monocultural values and degeneracy which atheists and their fellow Jews are spreading across the world.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: plukee, FutureSlayer and murdah
6-9 when she was raped
:lul::lul::lul:

can't even comprehend even for a second how can anyone believe/support that kind of shit

their "prophet" was literally a pedophile, there is no valid argument to combat that, JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Means nothing. A few months later they'll leave after learning about the misogynistic (based Muzzies ngl) passages.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Tbf he didn’t force Sophia. BUT BUT she had no other options.

It’s either she becomes sex slave to random Abdullah or she becomes the prophets sex slave. Any woman will choose the latter for obvious reasons (I would)

So whilst not forced she kind of had no
Choice she was doomed if the did doomed if the didn’t
She chose him

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Chrsitians (actual ones not christcucks) would be making a severe mistake allaying with atheists. I would rather ally with Christians despite our disagreement to take down globohomo monocultural values and degeneracy which atheists and their fellow Jews are spreading across the world.
atheist >>>> muslims

muslims are the worst when it comes to religion, lowest scum of the world

any day of the week

• Woah