Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling

"The definition of an incel is that you can't get a white girl"

Least self hating black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, mogger10, aleksander and 31 others
Fuck I’ve seen this guy before,delusional Blackcel with such fucked teeth and spits when he talks can’t make it through a full video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, whitegymmax, funkyflamingo and 11 others
Fuck I’ve seen this guy before,delusional Blackcel with such fucked teeth and spits when he talks can’t make it through a full video
I kid you not I watched this video for less than a minute. He needs to just put gameplay over his rants he's too sub3 to make facecam videos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, bobtheflowerpot, IanIachimoe2491 and 4 others
I kid you not I watched this video for less than a minute. He needs to just put gameplay over his rants he's too sub3 to make facecam videos
Jfl even his thumbnail alone decreases his views by 80%

IMG 3090

Fucking nightmare fuel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Framemogger69, bobtheflowerpot and 21 others

Least self hating black

I mean… I’m incel as a bbc but I look good my issue is non nt/high inhb but it’s safe to say this nigga is ugly asf and aspie hence his autism. He prob a bigger incel than me

• +1
Reactions: greywind, mogger10, Mewton and 8 others
Jfl even his thumbnail alone decreases his views by 80%

View attachment 2618839

Fucking nightmare fuel
Nobody reads that and takes it serious when they see his face they just see “oh look another ethnic blaming his race for his lack of pussy when we all know it’s because this nigga ugly asf”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, oxymoron, i hear voices and 3 others
Nobody reads that and takes it serious when they see his face they just see “oh look another ethnic blaming his race for his lack of pussy when we all know it’s because this nigga ugly asf”
No lol,I didn’t mean the title of the video,I meant his face is gonna discourage people from watching it

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
bbc spreading propaganda to stop white cells from rising up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, itisoverboyos, aleksander and 4 others
No lol,I didn’t mean the title of the video,I meant his face is gonna discourage people from watching it
Ppl see the title see his face and know that this nigga is coping. Why is it Tyrone doesn’t make videos like this? Why aren’t there black normies making these videos? Why is it a literal black subhuman.

It’s like those guys saying “JBW ISNT REAL” then you see their face and they 5’2 2/10 Cumskins ofc JBW won’t work for you your fucking HIDEOUS.

Same applies

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Mewton, B O N E S and 4 others
So this is what the elusive quandale dingle looks like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, RAMU KAKA, Mr. President and 7 others
WHY do blacks always self hate? thats why i hate blackgymmax he cant even embrace bbc always has to bring niggas down.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, oxymoron and murdah
WHY do blacks always self hate? thats why i hate blackgymmax he cant even embrace bbc always has to bring niggas down.
lol you wouldn’t say shit to his face irl Mr keyboard warrior,you’d just sit there and listen to how BWC is law for an hour until his lunch break was over and he’d have to get back to cleaning planet fitness toilets

• JFL
Reactions: bluntmullet, Shieda_Kayn, mogger10 and 12 others
Tbf he lives in South Africa not surprising to see he is self hating

• +1
lol you wouldn’t say shit to his face irl Mr keyboard warrior,you’d just sit there and listen to how BWC is law for an hour until his lunch break was over and he’d have to get back to cleaning planet fitness toilets
i never said i would say it to his face,i just dnt understand why he hates his own race soo much

• JFL
Tbf he lives in South Africa not surprising to see he is self hating
wtffffffff
does he really that white south african girls will let blacks hit :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, WeiWei, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
wtffffffff
does he really that white south african girls will let blacks hit :lul: :lul:
Legit have to be Tyrone or coloured Chad and that ain't happening.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

Least self hating black

This person could be a distant relative of aloha

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, RichardSpencel and Ricky212
He speaks for himself, black guys on average aren’t incels.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and klip11
Looks like troll meme.
Trollface_non-free.png

Blacks dudes are the least incel by the numbers. They have sex the earliest.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Mewton, lightskinmaxxing and 4 others
@Blackgymmax legit

The years of being bullied for his double barrel shotgun nose has done permanent damage on his brain chemistry

Looks like troll meme.
Trollface_non-free.png

Blacks dudes are the least incel by the numbers. They have sex the earliest.
Bro I caged so hard holy shit

Bgm is white?

This guy would absolutely clean up in north western europe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, Latinolooksmaxxer and PMF1

Least self hating black

I mean… I’m incel as a bbc but I look good my issue is non nt/high inhb but it’s safe to say this nigga is ugly asf and aspie hence his autism. He prob a bigger incel than me
bbc spreading propaganda to stop white cells from rising up
i never said i would say it to his face,i just dnt understand why he hates his own race soo much
Legit have to be Tyrone or coloured Chad and that ain't happening.
Bgm is white?
the biggest lie of the 21th century about "white girls who dream of BBCs" is shamefully foisted to naive black brahs

yes white girls are BBC only but the second 'B' doesn't stand for black but for Balkan and it's 100% true

we're stealing white chocolate from black brahs and there's nothing they can do to stop it

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, EggKing, Big White Cuck and 3 others

Least self hating black

Super fucked teeth, super turbo autistic, and has the shittiest haircut to be had since the dinosaurs went extinct and he thinks he’s not getting bitches cause he’s black?

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinmaxxing and klip11
the biggest lie of the 21th century about "white girls who dream of BBCs" is shamefully foisted to naive black brahs

yes white girls are BBC only but the second 'B' doesn't stand for black but for Balkan and it's 100% true

we're stealing white chocolate from black brahs and there's nothing they can do to stop it
Biggest Balkan BWC in 2023

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Akhi, Latinolooksmaxxer, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person

Why was I replied to? I said ‘Blackgymmax is white.’

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and murdah
Blacks just can't lose man !

Least self hating black

BA5E7A24 68D6 4E06 9416 554294D7CB91
54486226 CE84 4EFE 8417 1891892B3B7C

A55EC7A0 5AB0 45A0 8210 987225905B5A

It’s his face and lack of drip. Nigga is bone dry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah