"All black guys are incel"

Even if they get your IP, they won't be able to do anything with it, really. It doesn't give you much except for which country someone resides and perhaps the state you're in, that's it. It's pretty useless, but it's good to call out the LARPing poojeets on here who claim to be white and then make try to make fun of my folks/.

Also this guy cope was literally to compare what he looks like and say b-b-b Muh abos he compares his phenotype to australoids… after he did that he said he’s going to get my banned for leaking he said that. Hey but apparently if you think black people are ugly then obviously you’re just jealous because they’re attractive… right

Anyway I finally found the study, these unattractive gorillas always fall back on stupid ugly American women basically only saying in videos “what race wouldn’t you date, the white women obviously can’t say black, otherwise their entire social status would be runied at blacks would threaten to kill them”

Even cucked American white women the data shows that black men get the least responses

• Black men and women get the lowest response rates to their messages.
Anyway black people are universally seen as hideous, @Kamui this retard saw a photo of me literally 6ft, high school jock maxxed, he does the insecure black thing where he goes “if you hate on black people it means you hate them because you are jealous” when I sent my face he literally rage quit in true black cucked incel fashion, tried to claim because I spent 10 minutes compiling evidence why niggers are ugly it’s crazy how they think when they’re at the bottom of the hierarchy of attractiveness that they can question and judged and make propositional claims on what is attractive when they’re known for looking like monkeys, having black disgusting skin, and having the ugliest men and women to ever exist. That’s why white people never compare themselves to niggers because to compare yourself to a nigger is a non comparison because niggers are the definition of unattractive and comparing one’s self to human representation of ugly aka @Kamui one would only compare themselves to one they want to outcompete niggers get mogged by every race and literally every race is better looking than niggers 😂

Attachments

• IMG_1141.jpeg
    IMG_1141.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1147.jpeg
    IMG_1147.jpeg
    517.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0778.jpeg
    IMG_0778.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1145.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
The pathetic race-baiters on this forum tend to be black, it's not a coincidence. They're as insufferable as poojeets at this point, JFL.

If you’re observant you’ll notice that blacks on here use Indians as a scapegoat when talking about white women because obviously they’re cognisant nobody finds black women attractive and literally even the data shows that niggers find their own women the least attractive stupid monkeys.

I don’t like Indians, Pakis, but they’re obviously better looking blacks, they look somewhat human

Attachments

• IMG_0778.jpeg
    IMG_0778.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
Also this guy cope was literally to compare what he looks like and say b-b-b Muh abos he compares his phenotype to australoids… after he did that he said he’s going to get my banned for leaking he said that. Hey but apparently if you think black people are ugly then obviously you’re just jealous because they’re attractive… right

Anyway I finally found the study, these unattractive gorillas always fall back on stupid ugly American women basically only saying in videos “what race wouldn’t you date, the white women obviously can’t say black, otherwise their entire social status would be runied at blacks would threaten to kill them”

Even cucked American white women the data shows that black men get the least responses

Anyway black people are universally seen as hideous, @Kamui this retard saw a photo of me literally 6ft, high school jock maxxed, he does the insecure black thing where he goes “if you hate on black people it means you hate them because you are jealous” when I sent my face he literally rage quit in true black cucked incel fashion, tried to claim because I spent 10 minutes compiling evidence why niggers are ugly it’s crazy how they think when they’re at the bottom of the hierarchy of attractiveness that they can question and judged and make propositional claims on what is attractive when they’re known for looking like monkeys, having black disgusting skin, and having the ugliest men and women to ever exist. That’s why white people never compare themselves to niggers because to compare yourself to a nigger is a non comparison because niggers are the definition of unattractive and comparing one’s self to human representation of ugly aka @Kamui one would only compare themselves to one they want to outcompete niggers get mogged by every race and literally every race is better looking than niggers 😂
If you’re observant you’ll notice that blacks on here use Indians as a scapegoat when talking about white women because obviously they’re cognisant nobody finds black women attractive and literally even the data shows that niggers find their own women the least attractive stupid monkeys.

I don’t like Indians, Pakis, but they’re obviously better looking blacks, they look somewhat human
Mirin, at least you discriminate equally unlike white libtards. White libtards only discriminate you if you're brown, that's why I can't stand them. More people should be like you, either equal in discrimination or not discriminating at all.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Brand new sfcel schizo.

• +1
Mirin, at least you discriminate equally unlike white libtards. White libtards only discriminate you if you're brown, that's why I can't stand them. More people should be like you, either equal in discrimination or not discriminating at all.
I think you mean white-left wing (progressive liberal) discriminate if you’re white, they favour you if you’re brown, hence why we have a bunch of brown people running around thinking they’re moggers they need to be told by society they’re ugly and we need to mass deport them, it’s so funny watching Swedish girls cuck, zoomalians, blacks, Arabs.

I think you mean white-left wing (progressive liberal) discriminate if you’re white, they favour you if you’re brown, hence why we have a bunch of brown people running around thinking they’re moggers they need to be told by society they’re ugly and we need to mass deport them, it’s so funny watching Swedish girls cuck, zoomalians, blacks, Arabs.
They don't favor brown (unless you mean Arab brown, then that's a bit different). I was talking about South Asian brown. Because being racist to South Asians is accepted even by liberals, whereas racism to others (blacks, Arabs, East Asians) isn't. Even zoomers, known for their libtardism, will make racist jokes about brown guys (not Arabs, but South Asians).

They don't favor brown (unless you mean Arab brown, then that's a bit different). I was talking about South Asian brown. Because being racist to South Asians is accepted even by liberals, whereas racism to others (blacks, Arabs, East Asians) isn't. Even zoomers, known for their libtardism, will make racist jokes about brown guys (not Arabs, but South Asians).

Oh yeah I mean I’m not going to disagree with women when they say they wouldn’t date 95% of south Asians, lol but it’s like the data literally shows that the entire rest of the world Eastern European women, Central European women, hell even some southern European women pick black men as the least attractive, but honestly it’s a fall back cope from black man on this website so many of them compare themselves to Indians when comparing whites to blacks literally all women choose us, but we only care about white women but yeah.

Oh yeah I mean I’m not going to disagree with women when they say they wouldn’t date 95% of south Asians, lol but it’s like the data literally shows that the entire rest of the world Eastern European women, Central European women, hell even some southern European women pick black men as the least attractive, but honestly it’s a fall back cope from black man on this website so many of them compare themselves to Indians when comparing whites to blacks literally all women choose us, but we only care about white women but yeah.
I wasn't talking about discrimination in the dating world, as a South Asian myself I don't support race-mixing. I meant in social settings it's considered normal to discriminate South Asians as per libtards. I remember I was on a train and a few white women were mockingly using the South Asian accent, saying "I am from India."

IMG 6732

Jokes aside this shit is fucking sui fuel i see on insta all the time literal normies always shit talkin us. Its socially acceptable to shit on indians and shit for no reason
IMG 6692

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Anyway here have a little chuckle, also Dutch people are giga height maxxed, though they could be like the Scandinavians a bit more and be more groomed maxxed but yeah all Germanic people mog the entire planet feels good to be Nordic lots of ugly subhuman shittier ethnicities on here are intimidated by blonde lightriads

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1704983261.mov
    7.3 MB
View attachment 2668557

Jokes aside this shit is fucking sui fuel i see on insta all the time literal normies always shit talkin us. Its socially acceptable to shit on indians and shit for no reason
View attachment 2668560
Exactly, but these people are white libtards. That's why you should like right-wing guys more even if they don't want your ass around, at least they don't suck off other ethnics unlike their libtard counterpart.
Anyway here have a little chuckle, also Dutch people are giga height maxxed, though they could be like the Scandinavians a bit more and be more groomed maxxed but yeah all Germanic people mog the entire planet feels good to be Nordic lots of ugly subhuman shittier ethnicities on here are intimidated by blonde lightriads
See the post I'm responding to above by Lefort Larry to see what I meant. Funny you mention the Dutch, because I live in the Netherlands. Today I went to a completely different city and I was one of the very few non-whites there. Everyone I encountered there was friendly, though, so that's nice. Won't be returning there though, was just a one-time thing to go there, I think.

Exactly, but these people are white libtards. That's why you should like right-wing guys more even if they don't want your ass around, at least they don't suck off other ethnics unlike their libtard counterpart.
Its literally everyone

Latinos, blackcels even liberal "open minded" white niggas shit on indians for no reason

View attachment 2668557

View attachment 2668560
You guys aren’t moggers, but if the average south Asian go jobmaxx groomaxx and gymaxx and stop eating curry then you definitely mog and you are better looking than niggers @Kamui

Its literally everyone

Latinos, blackcels even liberal "open minded" white niggas shit on indians for no reason

Having as much indo Aryan ancestry as possible and little Dravidian ancestry is key in India problem is everybody is mixed with high amounts of them, problem with Indian looksmaxxers you still mog niggers be thankful you aren’t black

Attachments

• v10044g50000cm1vfrfog65r9oll7ctg.mp4
    2.5 MB
Talking about attractive

Whilst being black

The ugliest race alive hiding your face behind Michael b Jordan

Everyone finds your race the ugliest
Nigga Seething so hard he made an alt and messaged himself :lul:

IMG 0959

Giphy

@Kamui

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, murdah, FaceandBBC and 3 others
Good job, because it’s an ai generated and it’s a pre-saven screenshot that I use all the time to troll niggers on the other hand

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Its literally everyone

Yeah, but ethnics always hate on other ethnics, that's to be expected. It's the white libtards who say racism is wrong, yet they are racist to brown people (South Asians, not Latinos or MENA).

even Somalians differentiate themselves from you and say they’re better looking than you, ugliest people hands down 😂

imagine being so unattractive as a race of people THAT SOMALIANS, say you are not like them because in their words you look like monkeys and they look like moggers 😂

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
even Somalians differentiate themselves from you and say they’re better looking than you, ugliest people hands down 😂

Bro is typing up a storm from his basement in guatamala

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Ricky212 and Looks234
Anyway seriously enough attention given to such an ugly race of niggers. “We wuz moggers n sheeeit”

Attachments

• IMG_1152.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1147.jpeg
    IMG_1147.jpeg
    517.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0533.jpeg
    IMG_0533.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1117.jpeg
    IMG_1117.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
Stormfront, never used it, not even a racist just like putting ugly races of people in their place. I like Asians, Arabs, niggers are just ugly and stupid so it’s easy to make fun out of them because they’re ugly they literally look like monkeys

even Somalians differentiate themselves from you and say they’re better looking than you
This made me giggle ngl. Hopefully you're trolling.
Screenshot 2021 12 17 221359

Why was I tagged?
Niggers crying because I’ve bullied them for being ugly anyway done spent 2 hours utterly mogging them with evidence, memes, I literally predicted every move > Muh dick > what about Muh Indian when white girls pick Indians not to date > muh abo > Muh cope

Niggers will never be attractive notice how no looksmaxxer on TikTok is black, point proven. Mog and descended

Attachments

• IMG_1148.jpeg
    IMG_1148.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
This made me giggle ngl. Hopefully you're trolling.
View attachment 2668621
Niggers are both ugly. Six pack means nothing literally looks like a bunch of apes point proven a nigger having a six pack doesn’t deflect from niggers being ugly, they get mogged by skinny white boy prettyboys

Attachments

• IMG_1087.jpeg
    IMG_1087.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1088.jpeg
    IMG_1088.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1086.jpeg
    IMG_1086.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 0
Niggers are so facially ugly literal monkeymaxxed gorillas just rope yourself no niggers will never be attractive nobody finds you niggers attractive go get cucked by stepping outside watching every race rejecting to date you because everybody knows to date a nigger is throwing away your genetics and literally every race has more attractive men than you apes

Attachments

• IMG_1153.jpeg
    IMG_1153.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1152.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Also btw
this post was about black incels this is probably what @Kamui looks like this nigger ousted himself proving he knows He’s ugly because he could only think of two ethnic groups with worse phenos and uglier than niggers. I sent him my photo he rage quit he thinks I’m Indian after I sent a photo of me on camera on discord utter Mong. Nigger logic, if you spend time explaining why niggers aren’t attractive therefore actually but literally there’S 29 pages on this website saying niggers are ugly, funny if whites state niggers are ugly he questions if those whites are attractive but niggers go around calling everybody ugly because they’re fully aware everybody finds them ugly they are not. No white people are just attractive I’m attractive and @Kamui you are not because you are a nigger and you will never be attractive

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Niggers crying because I’ve bullied them for being ugly anyway done spent 2 hours utterly mogging them with evidence, memes, I literally predicted every move > Muh dick > what about Muh Indian when white girls pick Indians not to date > muh abo > Muh cope

Niggers will never be attractive notice how no looksmaxxer on TikTok is black, point proven. Mog and descended
No I mean the nigger above me tagged me but idk why

Dont worry lil nigga if I saw you your spine would be broken by a metal pipe, but lucky for you, I don't live in the shithole that's the USA

No I mean the nigger above me tagged me but idk why

Dont worry lil nigga if I saw you your spine would be broken by a metal pipe, but lucky for you, I don't live in the shithole that's the USA
I’m in Sweden as long as you’re racist and agree moggers of the world unite

English/Spanish/Swedish

Larping ESL typing up a storm for his black overloads.

PEDRO WE SEE YOU

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497

imagine being so unattractive as a race of people THAT SOMALIANS, say you are not like them because in their words you look like monkeys and they look like moggers 😂

www.google.co.uk

Does online dating reveal racist preferences?

Research examining the preferences of Facebook dating app, Are You Interested, found men from all different races prefer a partner of another race over their own.
www.google.co.uk
www.google.co.uk

It’s over @Kamui ugliest nigger I’ve bullied on this website feels good to be attractive feels good to be white utterly mogged back to the plantation and eugenics centre. UNATTRACTIVE NIGGER

Attachments

7.3 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Ricky212
A black must have cucked you for you to have this much rage lmao, and my OP applies to blacks that live in the west. Not even @moggathon harbors this much anger towards blacks
Well actually his point does hold some merit if you look at Africa and it’s persistent rape problems year in and year out. Rape could theoretically hold up their birth rates and also their lack of contraception which is why aids is rife in some parts. All because of rape.

• +1
how can people be so white worshipping in this day and age with girls like Ice Spice and Megann the Stallion, among others?

• +1
how can people be so white worshipping in this day and age with girls like Ice Spice and Megann the Stallion, among others?
He’s a South Africancel poorcel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, murdah and Deleted member 44159
@pedroesp547 Nice alt Ai Impact

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
IMG 4153 Hmm, SFcel from uk? Sounds like a guy that I know..

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: funkyflamingo and Ricky212
@Kamui you are unattractive, nigguh read and weap

Attachments

• IMG_1164.jpeg
    IMG_1164.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
Reactions: Kamui
You can't lose as a black guy. You can still get pussy from black chicks, and have kids.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
😂🤣🤫

Attachments

• IMG_1168.jpeg
    IMG_1168.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1169.jpeg
    IMG_1169.jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
@Geneticist
“Niggers are utterly disgusting subhumans to every single race of woman. Ugly Negroid slaves do absolute shit in every single dating study for a reason lmao, literally the least attractive to every single race but their own who legit only go for them because they literally can't get any other race of guy lmfao. If other guys even showed an ounce of interest they'd leave their cuck men and hop on interracial cock like they've done for all of history.

Outside of the west which lifts them up hard like they are paraplegic abused disabled dogs, the vast majority of women would rather fuck a dog than a disgusting ugly nigger slave monkey. Your people were raped and slaughtered and subjugated for all of history by superior races”

@Kamui

It’s over

Attachments

7.3 MB