Mogged

Attachments

• IMG_1170.jpeg
    IMG_1170.jpeg
    482.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1171.jpeg
    IMG_1171.jpeg
    735 KB · Views: 0
America is a huge country with hundreds of millions of people. Most American black guys will never find themselves in Europe and those that do won't be there for any significant amount of time. Even if only American white girls are the only ones down to date/fuck them, that's still tens of millions of girls. You think some black guy in Atlanta smashing a snowbunny gives a fuck about what his SMV is in Romania, a place he will never ever be in his life?? For most people, their local SMV is all that matters in practice.
Even this is a cope, come to Europe and see how bbc running pipe on beckies everyday. He’s just coping but we don’t struggle here in Europe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11 and murdah
Even this is a cope, come to Europe and see how bbc running pipe on beckies everyday. He’s just coping but we don’t struggle here in Europe
What parts? Doubt its the same in slavic countries.

What parts? Doubt its the same in slavic countries.
Slavic women fuck anything with a pulse. And I don’t consider any nation east of Germany or south of France as “Europe”. Only northern and Western Europe (and we do well in this part yay) is “europe” the rest of the continent is just slightly more developed Africa/mena shithole

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EggKing and murdah
Slavic women fuck anything with a pulse. And I don’t consider any nation east of Germany or south of France as “Europe”. Only northern and Western Europe (and we do well in this part yay) is “europe” the rest of the continent is just slightly more developed Africa/mena shithole
What countries are the best for blacks?

What countries are the best for blacks?
Western and Northern Europe. Less likely to be attacked by subhuman angry cumskin gangs for stealing their hoes, women are more open to non whites due to media exposure and people.

I made a tinder in Romania and was getting inundated with stacies all messaging first, when in the UK all I get are fatties on apps

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Western and Northern Europe. Less likely to be attacked by subhuman angry cumskin gangs for stealing their hoes, women are more open to non whites due to media exposure and people.

I made a tinder in Romania and was getting inundated with stacies all messaging first, when in the UK all I get are fatties on apps
Nah, fuck the UK. Better off going to any other european country than that shithole.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nah, fuck the UK. Better off going to any other european country than that shithole.
I live there unfortunately. It’s prob the worst place to get pussy in Europe cos the women ugly and most pickiest on earth. France is great cos mena foids there love niggas like me, Swizz foids love me as well they also rich so I may go there to get pussy soon maybe get sugar momma. Many great options to slay in Europe. Just be careful in nations south of France and east of Germany/sweden

• Love it
Reactions: murdah
@EggKing u repeated what this guy said

@EggKing u repeated what this guy said
I didnt
but i inspired myself from him, Lebo Black is one of the best blackpill theorists/theoric critics out there

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212 and ElTruecel
Opinion and face rating of this south african blackcel @sudanguy @PastillaNegra

• JFL
Reactions: PastillaNegra