all blacks have shit smv if not gym maxxed (toronto no nigger zone)

This is the man that will restore faith in your race's SMV @Blackgymmax
Im starting to think its more of the location
Bruh it's hard to believe that Broderick Hunter will flop hard with face only. I've tested the Black guy in the experiment I linked above with face only and he did really well on Bumble - in fact, I got my account banned because it was reported as catfish and he not even that popular. Also, Broderick Hunter is extremely popular as a model he has close to 300k IG followers whereas guys like Tyler Maher have only 30k or so followers. Broderick has a youtube video by Buzzfeed which has over 12 Million views come one bruh.

Im gonna try ottawa

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
No lol nobody knows broderick and guys like o pry still have massive success in toronto lol. I think its more that the competition is? Ridiculous here cuz arabincel has apparently tested mogger blacks who all failed hard face only and only the whites seemed to do good.
In all honesty arabincel is a bad source cause he's already faked so many tinder experiments. It would be better if you actually pick s white chad face only then run him in the same location and compare results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, AhmedBakr, Effortless and 1 other person
In all honesty arabincel is a bad source cause he's already faked so many tinder experiments. It would be better if you actually pick s white chad face only then run him in the same location and compare results.
He's the same guy who lied about Chestbrah getting 99+ likes in few hours in Toronto. I ran the same experiment and recorded it and Chestbrah did shit compared to Tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

He's the same guy who lied about Chestbrah getting 99+ likes in few hours in Toronto. I ran the same experiment and recorded it and Chestbrah did shit compared to Tyrone

He did run the exp but lied about the results lmao.
However w Broderick he gave me the results so idk

This is water for non sub 80 iqcels

imagine thinking blacks went from lower end of smv to top smv in 1-2 years

just because "blm halo" :ROFLMAO:

this forum is truly autistic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AhmedBakr, Deleted member 3573, chadrone96 and 3 others

They have more SMV than any other race except white though

Curries and asians men are bottom of the barrel for SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, AhmedBakr and Deleted member 11604
They have more SMV than any other race except white though

Curries and asians men are bottom of the barrel
Hispanics maybe even middle eastern mog them for white women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, AhmedBakr, Deleted member 3573 and 3 others
He did run the exp but lied about the results lmao.
However w Broderick he gave me the results so idk
I'm not saying he didn't run him but it's kind of useless if you don't have a base to compare him to.

There's a time he said he did an experiment in 8 hours of some Indian guy and he got 63 matched and 37 of them messaging first, in 8 hours??? Ofcourse that's total bs because not even Stacy has a match to message ratio of 1:2 in 8 hours lmao

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 11604 and Chadeep

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
people bark hard at me when i say blacks have shit smv unless gymmaxed. ok, so lets put this to the test with
BRODERICK HUNTER
View attachment 1114234
View attachment 1114235

his results shall we???

28 fucking matches with 43 in the fucking que.
THATS FUCKING IT. THATS PEAK BLACK SMV IN TORONTO FACE ALONE LMAO. WHAT A JOKE
NOW THE FEMALE QUALITY????????????????????????

View attachment 1114239

View attachment 1114240

View attachment 1114241

View attachment 1114242

View attachment 1114237

POINT FUCKING BEING
he would probably have 99+ in less than a day if he was gym maxxed, however his quality would not go up. it would remain the exact same fucking trash. Thats just how it is for niggers. there is no ascenscion. Fuck all of you dumb ass niggers and deathnics preaching this bbc nonsense.
THERES NO HOPE FOR NIGGERS. GET WHITE OR DIE TRYING.
ILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH MY SKIN BLEACHING RESULTS IN DECEMBER, THANKS.

@fogdart @goat2x

View attachment 1114238
he got some nigger w nice tits but fucking alien eyes lmfao
JFL AT WESTERN WOMEN THINKING THEY CAN HAVE ANY MAN BECAUSE "YEEEESSS KWEEEENNN💅💅💅"

BALKAN WOMEN WOULD NEVER MATCH WITH A MAN THAT MUCH ABOVE THEIR LOOKS

HYPERGAMY IS YOUR END WESTERNCUCKS

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Foids would know if they use tinder at all. Broderick Hunter isn't known because he has insane status or fame, girls in a city like Toronto would know him if they use tinder to get hookups. He is a literal male model you are foolish if you don't think there have been 100's of fucking broderick hunter catfishes, women get aware of this and either don't swipe, or swipe but never answer, the likelyhood of a guys as good looking as him being on tinder is zero to none.

You are legit retarded and didn't get my point at all from what I wrote, hunter doesn't need to be a famous celebrity he probably has been used 100's of times unlike Zach Cox as Cox is a fairly new model, Hunter has been used in a literal retarded amounts r/braincels experiments before jfl.
Tinder has millions of swipes per day this idea that a couple of retards on braincels using a models photo leards to literally every foid on Earth being aware its a chadfish is fucking stupid lmfao

Black men won't ever have as good smv as white men even if they look as good because of racism, welcome to the west.

However I believe either your

1. Elo is screwed so your profile isn't getting shown enough
2. Toronto is full of racists ( high possibility considering asian population)
3. Everyone knows Broderick hunter( also I believe that even if they don't know who he is he looks catfish af)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I'm beyond sure he would do better irl
There is something at play here

People even here mistake virtue signalling for true attraction. Boggles my mind. There was this tiktok of this dude getting a thirst comment and then he actually dmed the girl but didn't get her. He was wondering why. Jfl. Don't trust any public comments or virtue signalling from women. All that matters is how they react and respond to you in private.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Blackgymmax
Hispanics maybe even middle eastern mog them for white women
Middle eastern Chads can put tyrones to shame. Do you really think this guy can be beaten by a random Tyrone on an international level? Jfl no. All they might have is Muslim failo sometimes.

• JFL
Reactions: AhmedBakr
people bark hard at me when i say blacks have shit smv unless gymmaxed. ok, so lets put this to the test with
BRODERICK HUNTER
View attachment 1114234
View attachment 1114235

his results shall we???

28 fucking matches with 43 in the fucking que.
THATS FUCKING IT. THATS PEAK BLACK SMV IN TORONTO FACE ALONE LMAO. WHAT A JOKE
NOW THE FEMALE QUALITY????????????????????????

View attachment 1114239

View attachment 1114240

View attachment 1114241

View attachment 1114242

View attachment 1114237

POINT FUCKING BEING
he would probably have 99+ in less than a day if he was gym maxxed, however his quality would not go up. it would remain the exact same fucking trash. Thats just how it is for niggers. there is no ascenscion. Fuck all of you dumb ass niggers and deathnics preaching this bbc nonsense.
THERES NO HOPE FOR NIGGERS. GET WHITE OR DIE TRYING.
ILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH MY SKIN BLEACHING RESULTS IN DECEMBER, THANKS.

@fogdart @goat2x

View attachment 1114238
he got some nigger w nice tits but fucking alien eyes lmfao
@PrestonYnot

Lol looks like BBC is a niche meme, that karlsplatz guy is prolly right

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@PrestonYnot

This same broderick slays in other countries and in tinder experiments done by other users Op's elo score is fucked and karl is a coper

@PrestonYnot

Im not denying bbc is a niche tho but tyrones have decent smv

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Im not denying bbc is a niche tho but tyrones have decent smv
Middle Eastern > White > mulatto > light chadpreet > dark Tyrone > dark chadpreet > chang

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, gamma, goat2x and 2 others
Can't believe broderick hunter got such pathetic results.Lmao
Women are bombared by catfishing incels every day. They are dumb but they aren't that dumb.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and gamma
Women are bombared by catfishing incels every day. They are dumb but they aren't that dumb.
Yes they are but there are guys like Miro cech and Tyler maher that ALWAYS get good results at least terms of quality. This guys quality was offff

What level is he at then? He is a mogger imo
Maybe 5.5 PSL like a chadlite ig

There's way better looking middle Easterners basically like Youssef sawmah, oussama guessoum etc

Maybe 5.5 PSL like a chadlite ig

There's way better looking middle Easterners basically like Youssef sawmah, oussama guessoum etc
What do you think his flaws are? Just wondering. I think eye tilt

Middle Eastern > White > mulatto > light chadpreet > dark Tyrone > dark chadpreet > chang
white passing middle eastern guys* and theyre on par or a little above mulattos and 100% below whites

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, goat2x and Deleted member 3573
Lol ooga mogs

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
What do you think his flaws are? Just wondering. I think eye tilt
Looks like he has PCT but his PFH and scleral show ruins otherwise mogger eye area

Also his jaw is a bit too wide don't you think? And round chin . Hairline a bit weird

His styling isnt the best

I looked up some more unfrauded pics maybe he's a low level chad tho perhaps like 5.5-6 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
white passing middle eastern guys* and theyre on par or a little above mulattos and 100% below whites
It's gonna depend actually on the individual chaddam and chad I guess. They r on par . You can't deny chaddams have exotic halo

Insane cope

Tell that to him

na lmao, this guy looks pretty similar and flopped relative to the mulatto ran against him :feelshaha:
the dark skin legit kills smv. theyd just think hes some dirty curry w blue eyes
he got like 1/5th the matches mulatto chadrone got lol and it wasnt a high tier one either

Attachments

• ogre.jpeg
    ogre.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Looks like he has PCT but his PFH and scleral show ruins otherwise mogger eye area

Also his jaw is a bit too wide don't you think? And round chin . Hairline a bit weird

His styling isnt the best

I looked up some more unfrauded pics maybe he's a low level chad tho perhaps like 5.5-6 psl
I see more of his eye area and actually his nostrils being his true biggest flaws. His jaw is fine imo

na lmao, this guy looks pretty similar and flopped relative to the mulatto ran against him :feelshaha:
the dark skin legit kills smv. theyd just think hes some dirty curry w blue eyes
He's curry tho not middle eastern

I can link you experiments and you can just talk shit
no one gives a shit about your little cuck experiments

fact of the matter is middle easterns do FAR worse than white people and even hispanics

in all the studies

• Ugh..
Reactions: AhmedBakr
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and goat2x
no one gives a shit about your little cuck experiments

fact of the matter is middle easterns do FAR worse than white people and even hispanics

in all the studies
Whites can slightly mog the chaddams but between chaddam and chad it's gonna depend on the individual basically

Hispanic ehh, not sure about that

Dude it was very slight like 2 matches less . It's basically the same
ye but the white dude face is literally like 0.5psl less atleast