all blacks have shit smv if not gym maxxed (toronto no nigger zone)

that nigga is tyrone

He’s a black dude who I would say has mass appeal. They even put him in riverdale and a fire fighter show as the token hot guy. Token hot guy lead = mass appeal.

BD3C9656 FACD 4A61 84A5 5255EBAFC393

@Blackgymmax jordan calloway prettyboy features (eyes/lips) with masc bone structure is the most ideal for darkskins

I think you should use hydroquinone instead of Monobenzone. Monobenzone albino tier pigment will reduce your sex appeal to 0. Albino = negative sex appeal. But darkskin such as yours is too dark so hydroquinone should get you down to calloways tone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
He’s a black dude who I would say has mass appeal. They even put him in riverdale and a fire fighter show as the token hot guy. Token hot guy lead = mass appeal.

View attachment 2162884

@Blackgymmax jordan calloway prettyboy features (eyes/lips) with masc bone structure is the most ideal for darkskins

I think you should use hydroquinone instead of Monobenzone. Monobenzone albino tier pigment will reduce your sex appeal to 0. Albino = negative sex appeal. But darkskin such as yours is too dark so hydroquinone should get you down to calloways tone
Lul surprise surprise darkskin is male gaze copium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, tinderhacker and Deleted member 24444
Blackgymmax how many stacies /hoes have you gotten since the surgeries. Have you seen an increase? Do you have more hookups?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Blackgymmax how many stacies /hoes have you gotten since the surgeries. Have you seen an increase? Do you have more hookups?
I'm surprised that even tho he ascended he still rots on .org like there is no tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 15164
I'm surprised that even tho he ascended he still rots on .org like there is no tomorrow
I know right! Like if I ascended that hard I would give no fucks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Try this guy in a Tinder experiment, Lee Thompson Young:
He has light eyes, FAUK I wish my eyes were colored.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
people bark hard at me when i say blacks have shit smv unless gymmaxed. ok, so lets put this to the test with
BRODERICK HUNTER
View attachment 1114234
View attachment 1114235

his results shall we???

28 fucking matches with 43 in the fucking que.
THATS FUCKING IT. THATS PEAK BLACK SMV IN TORONTO FACE ALONE LMAO. WHAT A JOKE
NOW THE FEMALE QUALITY????????????????????????

View attachment 1114239

View attachment 1114240

View attachment 1114241

View attachment 1114242

View attachment 1114237

POINT FUCKING BEING
he would probably have 99+ in less than a day if he was gym maxxed, however his quality would not go up. it would remain the exact same fucking trash. Thats just how it is for niggers. there is no ascenscion. Fuck all of you dumb ass niggers and deathnics preaching this bbc nonsense.
THERES NO HOPE FOR NIGGERS. GET WHITE OR DIE TRYING.
ILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH MY SKIN BLEACHING RESULTS IN DECEMBER, THANKS.

@fogdart @goat2x

View attachment 1114238
he got some nigger w nice tits but fucking alien eyes lmfao
The appeal bbc has is being high T muscule and dominant face comes second when it comes to bbc

darkskin and albino skin are both niche appeal to no appeal colorings

I think super darkskins should use hydroquinone and other tyrosinase inhibitors (glutathione) and try to come down to this skintone. It will take years but I’ve come to realize this skintone is infinitely better than albino tier vitiligo you get from Monobenzone.
75FBD7E4 DBB2 4A4F B400 643CE17FD72F
10B3231A CB1A 4EC1 80D7 C2E924AD2353

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Acne Victim and Blackgymmax
Negroids that are fully depigmented look uncanny. Even uncannier than darkskins.

In theory it should work but bc of different hair texture and negroid (aka non caucasoid) features it looks horrible.
13841622 5715 409D 9AF3 DAA76BFF96B5

In practice only Indians or other caucasoid pheno people should use Monobenzone to lighten.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Negroids that are fully depigmented look uncanny. Even uncannier than darkskins.

In theory it should work but bc of different hair texture and negroid (aka non caucasoid) features it looks horrible.
View attachment 2162902

In practice only Indians or other caucasoid pheno people should use Monobenzone to lighten.
over

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
darkskin and albino skin are both niche appeal to no appeal colorings

I think super darkskins should use hydroquinone and other tyrosinase inhibitors (glutathione) and try to come down to this skintone. It will take years but I’ve come to realize this skintone is infinitely better than albino tier vitiligo you get from Monobenzone.
View attachment 2162899View attachment 2162900
True. Left is optimal imo. I know a lot of blacks who have expressed their hate of being dark, and envy light skin blacks esp the one on the right.

• +1
My Maher and eriksen fish matched with almost every Stacy and 99+ likes in few hours with only face selfies and I’m in a very small canadian city .... it’s different many girls don’t reply

Cortisol got spiked NGL

• +1
True. Left is optimal imo. I know a lot of blacks who have expressed their hate of being dark, and envy light skin blacks esp the one on the right.

Yeah left is optimal for dark dark skins. But he has blue eyes which is a massive appeal multiplier for most girls. For regular black dudes (without light eye halo) the right is the most optimal.

My Maher and eriksen fish matched with almost every Stacy and 99+ likes in few hours with only face selfies and I’m in a very small canadian city .... it’s different many girls don’t reply
Indians and Filipinos took over literally all Canada then JFL

• JFL
Blacks have low smv what’s the surprise here?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and 7zyzz7
Gymmaxx so you can pick this cotton faster blackboy

• +1
B U M P FOR THE NEXT TIME A BLACK PERSON SAYS A WORD ABOUT """MOG"""

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
people bark hard at me when i say blacks have shit smv unless gymmaxed. ok, so lets put this to the test with
BRODERICK HUNTER
View attachment 1114234
View attachment 1114235

his results shall we???

28 fucking matches with 43 in the fucking que.
THATS FUCKING IT. THATS PEAK BLACK SMV IN TORONTO FACE ALONE LMAO. WHAT A JOKE
NOW THE FEMALE QUALITY????????????????????????

View attachment 1114239

View attachment 1114240

View attachment 1114241

View attachment 1114242

View attachment 1114237

POINT FUCKING BEING
he would probably have 99+ in less than a day if he was gym maxxed, however his quality would not go up. it would remain the exact same fucking trash. Thats just how it is for niggers. there is no ascenscion. Fuck all of you dumb ass niggers and deathnics preaching this bbc nonsense.
THERES NO HOPE FOR NIGGERS. GET WHITE OR DIE TRYING.
ILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH MY SKIN BLEACHING RESULTS IN DECEMBER, THANKS.

@fogdart @goat2x

View attachment 1114238
he got some nigger w nice tits but fucking alien eyes lmfao
can concur.....these stupid ass 304s have weird tastes....its "too much" according to some gl women i know IRL, if u are bonesmaxxed and male model maxed...lmao....weird shit but smv wise it can conditionally check out

Non gymmaxxed black nigggas are either rod wave or slaves

• +1
Non gymmaxxed black nigggas are either rod wave or slaves
women...the type of black-cel...hypergamy...soyciety.....liberalism.....its over and over and over :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
You used shit pics faggot.

• JFL
What a retarded post