all blacks have shit smv if not gym maxxed (toronto no nigger zone)

He's an average face black and he struggles on Tinder exactly like an average face white

Tinder is for above average people
no bro, @rambocel does good. that black guy is slightly above avg. hes just too fucking dark nigga

also, this guy isnt rly darkskin. hes borderline lightskin:feelshaha:
It’s not the skin color. It’s the bones and pheno.

1C0611F9 D1E3 4A4A A08B FCD27C6C0186

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and AscendingHero
yall dont get it
Not even them tbh
by the end of this year im gonna be completely mulatto frauded and youll see the shit im talking about and it will end these dark skin copers. if youre a darkskin black, it IS your race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Zias, gamma and 1 other person
isn’t this guy a turk lol?

i don’t think it’s fair to include him for “ME” chads, he probably is at least partially a balkan rape baby even tho he’s turkish

View attachment 1160624

this is a true me chaddamlite imo
True he probably has a lot of white admixture. Bad example

It’s because he looks like a nerd. Only white guys can get away with things like this.

View attachment 1160655
Just don't be a nerd if you're black theory. :lul:

I mean I can get behind that. Being a nerd translates into being at least educated, which means you're middle class or even high class. Guy told me he was an engineer. I think it's not that common yet for middle-high class to date black, im saying dating cause guy has no sex appeal for one night stands.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Just don't be a nerd if you're black theory. :lul:

I mean I can get behind that. Being a nerd translates into being at least educated, which means you're middle class or even high class. Guy told me he was an engineer. I think it's not that common yet for middle-high class to date black, im saying dating cause guy has no sex appeal for one night stands.
True. Over for average black men.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Blackgymmax
He's an average face black and he struggles on Tinder exactly like an average face white

Tinder is for above average people
He is average? :what:
Nah that's cope

That’s why ones making money off his looks. Tinder experiments are stupid.
yeah cuz broderick is actually super fucking gl but to women hes failo'd by skintone hard. if he was lightskin he would be on absolute god mode

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
I think black smv is very location based

this was my best thread yet :p
gimme your fucking reps u subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Zias
yeah cuz broderick is actually super fucking gl but to women hes failo'd by skintone hard. if he was lightskin he would be on absolute god mode
This is the ideal skin color for black guys to compete

67CA8181 DB26 4E8D 9159 E04583013BEA

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Blackgymmax
he looks worse breh. and hes balding jfl. 0 smv. this ugly white chick at my work who was simping for me had niggas like this in her inbox worshipping her :feelshaha:
Yeah exactly. He looks worse than black dude I posted. Scroll up brother :)
Also jfl at black guys worshipping white pussy I thought it was the other way around? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeah exactly. He looks worse than black dude I posted. Scroll up brother :)
Also jfl at black guys worshipping white pussy I thought it was the other way around? :lul:
god i have a story for you. this ugly bitch was trying to cheat on her bf w me (he was darkskin too) and i was friends w the guy. i matched her on tinder to just say hi and this bitch actually tried to fucking come onto me:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

people bark hard at me when i say blacks have shit smv unless gymmaxed. ok, so lets put this to the test with
BRODERICK HUNTER
View attachment 1114234
View attachment 1114235

his results shall we???

28 fucking matches with 43 in the fucking que.
THATS FUCKING IT. THATS PEAK BLACK SMV IN TORONTO FACE ALONE LMAO. WHAT A JOKE
NOW THE FEMALE QUALITY????????????????????????

View attachment 1114239

View attachment 1114240

View attachment 1114241

View attachment 1114242

View attachment 1114237

POINT FUCKING BEING
he would probably have 99+ in less than a day if he was gym maxxed, however his quality would not go up. it would remain the exact same fucking trash. Thats just how it is for niggers. there is no ascenscion. Fuck all of you dumb ass niggers and deathnics preaching this bbc nonsense.
THERES NO HOPE FOR NIGGERS. GET WHITE OR DIE TRYING.
ILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH MY SKIN BLEACHING RESULTS IN DECEMBER, THANKS.

@fogdart @goat2x

View attachment 1114238
he got some nigger w nice tits but fucking alien eyes lmfao
tough

Vantablack pilled again :feelswhy:
i like that look ngl and theres a niche for it. however, if you want more bitches rather than a select few thatll love u, you need to get white

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
i also wanted to add, colored contacts frauding is approved by white chicks moreso for me. when i used to wear contacts, i told them and they were okay with the fact. however, black chicks would unmatch me :feelshaha: big w

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164

Brutal pill for blacks. If they aren't gymmaxxed they're invisible to women. They get objectified into oblivion due to sexual appeal but if they don't have the body or bbc to back it up they're worthless :lul::lul::lul:

His other post:

So I haven't gotten a like in something around 5-6 weeks. I have no clue if it's me, the app, or something nefarious going on with girls in my area. I tried photo feeler and got some decent scores. However, that doesn't seem to be transferring over well to the app. Does anyone know what I should do?​

This dude has a good face but very low sex appeal. The picture in glasses alone disqualifies him for 90% of women including black women. Dating apps is all about sex appeal - if you're not psl 5.5 and above then you should be showing your body (abs). Blacks especially dark skin black guys are known to be athletic and NT so being a nerdy black kid is a huge failo - women who are attracted to blacks want black guys with high sex appeal. Only white guys can get away with being nerdy. Trust me, I've ran a Hinge experiment with a low sex appeal white guy and he performed like shit (Even I did better than him because of my body tho he'll obliterate me if he's gymmaxxed)

This is the white guy I used for the experiment
Screen Shot 2021 05 21 at 11125 PM

@Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @africancel

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and gamma
Cope. Keep crying for the RTTmaxxed All Blacks

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
I've ran a Hinge experiment with a low sex appeal white guy and he performed like shit
Just curious, how many matches did he get?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Op should try Meeks next 🤩

Just curious, how many matches did he get?
5 matches with subpar girls in 48 hours. That's on hinge tho. Hinge is generally more difficult. chad had 37 matches in 48 hours. Tyrone had 18.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
like, it literally doesnt matter how good a black dude looks, hes always capped by being dark. it is what it is.
I have used dark skinned guys in my experiments last year and they did good.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Blackgymmax
I have used dark skinned guys in my experiments last year and they did good.
ayeee youre back
idk, maybe the algo was fucked up from arab incels elo? it seems to like depend on the city. @fogdart has done experiments with lower tier tyrones in other cities who did better than broderick here.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Looks234 and Moggy
ayeee youre back
idk, maybe the algo was fucked up from arab incels elo? it seems to like depend on the city. @fogdart has done experiments with lower tier tyrones in other cities who did better than broderick here.
Just popping in.

I think it has more to do with the fact you used a very well known male model and tinder shadow banning/restricting your account.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1560 and Looks234
Just popping in.

I think it has more to do with the fact you used a very well known male model and tinder shadow banning/restricting your account.
Jfl your still active? When’s the next curry chadpreet tinder fish experiments coming out?

BUMP

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and khvirgin
@Moggie over

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
people bark hard at me when i say blacks have shit smv unless gymmaxed. ok, so lets put this to the test with
BRODERICK HUNTER
View attachment 1114234
View attachment 1114235

his results shall we???

28 fucking matches with 43 in the fucking que.
THATS FUCKING IT. THATS PEAK BLACK SMV IN TORONTO FACE ALONE LMAO. WHAT A JOKE
NOW THE FEMALE QUALITY????????????????????????

View attachment 1114239

View attachment 1114240

View attachment 1114241

View attachment 1114242

View attachment 1114237

POINT FUCKING BEING
he would probably have 99+ in less than a day if he was gym maxxed, however his quality would not go up. it would remain the exact same fucking trash. Thats just how it is for niggers. there is no ascenscion. Fuck all of you dumb ass niggers and deathnics preaching this bbc nonsense.
THERES NO HOPE FOR NIGGERS. GET WHITE OR DIE TRYING.
ILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH MY SKIN BLEACHING RESULTS IN DECEMBER, THANKS.

@fogdart @goat2x

View attachment 1114238
he got some nigger w nice tits but fucking alien eyes lmfao

tbh idgaf about the tinderfishing/tyronefishing but goddamn you are proof that non-NT nigs do exist.

you're a legit self hating schizo, hyper turbo non-NT

congrats ig

BUMP ITS OVER FOR GORILLAS

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
@fogdart The lightskin who got less likes got higher quality women btw. Pheno and coloring determines quality, over.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
INB4 THE ATTRACTIVE WOMEN JUST NO SWIPED HIM BC CATFISH BUT ONLY TRUE SUBHUMANS LIKED HIM

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
He looks muscular and strong judging by those pictures. Women just have low sex drives due to low T.

• +1
  • +1
BUMPERINO FOR NIGCELS

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj

• +1