A7440DCC AE10 4EE8 96E2 B52533EAD2F0

9A7F25D8 7224 4295 806D A07E1ECEBF28

73CD8ED7 67D0 4A6E 9AA2 04B8E84315D4

B1DC3777 13D0 4992 ACC8 C0DAC28DB2E2

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Alexanderr, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
I and all whites and western BBCs should cuck Brazilians lol like how the American army did it in Afghanistan

I and all whites and western BBCs should cuck Brazilians lol like how the American army did it in Afghanistan
Whites and Asians are kinda gay and weak. The real master races are Southern Europeans/balkans/some North Africans.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Whites and Asians are kinda gay and weak. The real master races are Southern Europeans/balkans/some North Africans.
Only because of our jewed environment. Over for asians tho

this is not what the average brazilian looks like though, at least not in my state

like 95% of people here are white in my region

Only because of our jewed environment. Over for asians tho
All of Europe is equally jewed. Sorry to say it but northern whites are weaker. It’s something you have to sacrifice for higher iq.
this is not what the average brazilian looks like though, at least not in my state

like 95% of people here are white in my region
Because you’re in a German region. Those are NOT Brazilians, they are Germans born in Brazil.

All of Europe is equally jewed. Sorry to say it but northern whites are weaker. It’s something you have to sacrifice for higher iq.

Because you’re in a German region. Those are NOT Brazilians, they are Germans born in Brazil.
Lol no that's a myth. There's no scientific source that confirms Northern whites are the weakest. If anything they're the strongest cause they have the hardest toughest environment. The reason Germanic countries are getting more cucked by kikes is because they're the most unique and Jews hate uniqueness.

Brazilian is not an ethnicity you are deluded

Lol no that's a myth. There's no scientific source that confirms Northern whites are the weakest. If anything they're the strongest cause they have the hardest toughest environment. The reason Germanic countries are getting more cucked by kikes is because they're the most unique and Jews hate uniqueness.
Just lol at this cope. The kikes have a worldwide presence, and there are some people who accepted their propaganda and others who don’t. You have to be weak to have been vulnerable to their dirty tricks in the first place.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Just lol at this cope. The kikes have a worldwide presence, and there are some people who accepted their propaganda and others who don’t. You have to be weak to have been vulnerable to their dirty tricks in the first place.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Another coping ethnic thinking jews aren't just focused on whites who would've guessed

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Another coping ethnic thinking jews aren't just focused on whites who would've guessed
Muslims are literally their worst enemy. They carry out knife attacks on them everyday and fucking launch missiles at them.

Muslims are literally their worst enemy. They carry out knife attacks on them everyday and fucking launch missiles at them.
Yet they can't manage to get back a tiny piece of land in the middle east. Yeah I'd sure care about those guys too who haven't done anything compared to a LITERAL FUCKING GENOCIDE IN 1 CENTURY AGO DONE BY GERMANS

All of these shit threads are the same.

Yet they can't manage to get back a tiny piece of land in the middle east. Yeah I'd sure care about those guys too who haven't done anything compared to a LITERAL FUCKING GENOCIDE IN 1 CENTURY AGO DONE BY GERMANS
Retarded argument because those Germans WERE ON THEIR OWN AGAINST ALL THE OTHER WHITES. Exception is not the rule dumbass.

• Hmm...
Retarded argument because those Germans WERE ON THEIR OWN AGAINST ALL THE OTHER WHITES. Exception is not the rule dumbass.
Germans were never against other whites. They were fine with the majority of Europeans except of polish etc since they're basically niggers of Europe

Germans were never against other whites. They were fine with the majority of Europeans except of polish etc since they're basically niggers of Europe
You’re literally retarded. I’m saying that those “Germans who killed 6 million Jews” were VERY unpopular in Europe and even in Germany. However, they had the full support of the muslims.

You’re literally retarded. I’m saying that those “Germans who killed 6 million Jews” were VERY unpopular in Europe and even in Germany. However, they had the full support of the muslims.
Wtf does that matter? My point was that it shows that Germans have done things against them nobody else managed to do, why didn't the supporting Palestinians, Turks etc bother to help then? Jews were always the most persecuted in Europe.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
what the hell are you talking about. Scandinavians are the most robust, not the "weakest" like you say... jfl at cope, it's southerners that are gracile and weak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Yummyinmytummy
what the hell are you talking about. Scandinavians are the most robust, not the "weakest" like you say... jfl at cope, it's southerners that are gracile and weak
If anything Spaniards are known for their horsefaces

If anything Spaniards are known for their horsefaces
horsefaces, short height, lack of economic prosperity compared to northern countries... where ever did the cope that southerners are the superior humans stem from...?

• +1
horsefaces, short height, lack of economic prosperity compared to northern countries... where ever did the cope that southerners are the superior humans stem from...?
Anyone that denies that countries like France, Germany and the UK became way more relevant after the 19th century is a retard

The hierarchy in europe is switzerland, germany, scandinavia and netherlands on top. Rest are subhuman.

Erase all Brazilian males from existence

Not all, just the pardos, natives, and niggers.
I've seen way too much cruelty from this country. The cartels, the drugs , killing innocents it's all too much.