All foids simp for a man, if she's not simping for you, u know wassup

onmyway

onmyway

Iron
No joke no troll 100% srs , no exception , but u can keep dreaming bout ur oneitis u can even get her someday its okay

Not everyone wants the mental exclusivity this is something I can conceptualize

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, hypergamy, Deleted member 19620 and 8 others
No joke no troll 100% srs , no exception , but u can keep dreaming bout ur oneitis u can even get her someday its okay

Not everyone wants the mental exclusivity this is something I can conceptualize
this is unfortunately true and in contrary to what you will mostly read in here, be ready to withstand the rope when she's obsessed with a dude that she both mogs and you mog even harder. Have had that happen to me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, ROTTING and Deleted member 19499
This is why I don't take foids seriously and would just pump n dump them if I were Chad.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ItsOverCel
Not something sad though. At least knowing that truth you won't spend your time on foids that don't like you

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and onmyway
its all about who you know in my experience

this is unfortunately true and in contrary to what you will mostly read in here, be ready to withstand the rope when she's obsessed with a dude that she both mogs and you mog even harder. Have had that happen to me
thas mad crazy bro

nothing too incredible tho , women crave main character energy , they r creatures of passion

thas mad crazy bro

nothing too incredible tho , women crave main character energy , they r creatures of passion
she was just into rock music a lot, still is, and the guy was just a simple ass long hair incel looking guitarist. His old ig pics before I knew him and he was short hair clean shaven were atrocious. They broke up after like 6-7months , includes a timeframe where we would sit near each other due to common friends in uni as dudes-girls groups, and she would tell me "hey let's go outside for a smoke/break" during lectures. This was already a redflag , which was further validated recently when I see her with another dude every week lol. Bullet dodged as I hate that shit

she was just into rock music a lot, still is, and the guy was just a simple ass long hair incel looking guitarist. His old ig pics before I knew him and he was short hair clean shaven were atrocious. They broke up after like 6-7months , includes a timeframe where we would sit near each other due to common friends in uni as dudes-girls groups, and she would tell me "hey let's go outside for a smoke/break" during lectures. This was already a redflag , which was further validated recently when I see her with another dude every week lol. Bullet dodged as I hate that shit
this type of girl is to be turned into fans or whores , u seems to like her so Idk why u didnt try any move on her
But I can understand I dont touch women with bfs

this type of girl is to be turned into fans or whores , u seems to like her so Idk why u didnt try any move on her
But I can understand I dont touch women with bfs
It's hard for me to be turned on by someone whos fucking someone else full-time, except I didnt know that at the start, when I did I pretty much faded my interest

It's hard for me to be turned on by someone whos fucking someone else full-time, except I didnt know that at the start, when I did I pretty much faded my interest
yo bro they all do
only virgins don't

You know when a woman likes you. It’s the most obvious thing on earth. When a woman likes you it becomes extremely easy to date her. This is why game is so incredibly dumb.

Face/Height
Hair
Skin

Social circle/Status

Sadly these “crushes” or “attractions” are purely biological most of the time. Mother nature.