All i see is niggers winning its bullshit

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Just got back from the gym,seen quite a few sexy women like every time I go. Also what you guys said was right I see a lot of manlets there trying to get in shape, a few tall guys but nothing like the amount of manlets.

There was this one Hispanic looking girl ,probably a Stacy lite. Doing some exercises in front of me,I had a good view of her ass in the air. And it gave me extra motivation on extra reps, like that's what you want don't you! One more!

So after I'm done I'm walking out and I see the Latina girl behind the desk with the short black guy just talking and laughing it up. She looked very stuck up working out. But not stuck up with the manlet black guy.

Then while I'm driving home,to top it off. I see a pretty white girl,nice thighs and ass. And who was she walking with? You guessed it a nigger that was probably her height,around 5'6 or 5'7. I wanted to pull out my phone and take a quick pic for the forum but the black guy looked over at me and I was in traffic using my gps.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, sтᴀʀʙoʏ, Beetlejuice and 13 others
Maybe they were attractive in the face or nt. If you ask a black guy they’ll say all I see is JBW, whiteys always win JFL. Idk which one it is in america

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
I don't think there are mixed gyms where I live. All gyms here are filled with bloated stinky manlets grunting and screaming

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Jeffrey Epstein, fogdart and 5 others
Happy Juneteenth @DwayneWhite55

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and OldRooster
Indeed. He is much more attractive than I am, and I've had the privilege of having a short morena dye her hair to impress me. She also implicitly asked for my phone number("Hey Incellectually" in the group therapy lobby).

Me and my half-cousin, "Elizabeth", would sometimes stare into each other's eyes. Mother noted that she seemed to be trying to impress me.

I see. I've been with none in terms of full-fledged intercourse. However:

A girl named "Roxanne" sat next to me at a table isolated from all the other youth. As did a young Blonde Stacylite named Calista. When I was being discharged from group therapy, Calista whined about having to be there. "Elizabeth"(Same name as my half-cousin) wrote "hearts and kisses" for my section on the group "compliments sheet" activity.

Young blonde "Ashley" smiled at me during my first stint in group therapy. I recall her beautiful black dress on Halloween.

And, of course, the 12-year-old Black girl in our group. She sat next to me and stared at me during a kissing scene in a dragon movie(I saw it from my peripheral vision). This was how she stared at me as I built with Jenga alone:

200.gif

Ahh....young Black Ashley. In grade school, I remember feeling very anxious when I realized she was lightly touching my clothed bum on the playground. I quickly turned around and looked at her briefly. She was very pretty and sweet, however.

And then, the Black girl in Wal-Mart who briefly stopped and stared me with a simple "Hi". I said "Hello" and continued shopp

I recall Roxanne accidentally bumping into me on one occasion. She was moving around for a group activity and her clothed bum accidentally slammed against my pants. She was embarrassed and immediately apologized. She also wore makeup/a t-shirt and sat next to me as I sat alone on another occasion.

Bianca was a redheaded Castiza with olive skin and green-eyes. Bianca would sometimes wake me up on the transportation van with "Wake up [Intellau]...You are home. Have a good day!". She sometimes sat next to me.

Gwendolyn was a White female, twelve-years of age. She handed me a "hockey stick" for a group activity and offered me advice due to my poor motor coordination. "Try aiming down...". She sat one seat away from me and two seats away from Leandro each day.

As I walked outside, a young light-skinned Black foid with red-dyed hair approached me. She said to me, "You look tired", from a distance and walked quite slowly. She gave me a slight gaze of disapproval as I walked past her. In the libraries of Minneapolis, I was briefly eyed by a hazel-eyed blonde. She was an adolescent and needed virtual homework help. An Asian girl once smiled at me and eyed me with her arms crossed, standing outside in the Minnesotan winter.

The redheaded White volunteer at the youth commune who blocked the closet and started smiling at me. Perhaps Maria, the young Black femoid who questioned my meal choices and sat by me as I sat alone in the youth commune, is also worth mentioning.

• Woah
Reactions: Racky
That's why tanning is such a looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Maybe they were attractive in the face or nt. If you ask a black guy they’ll say all I see is JBW, whiteys always win JFL. Idk which one it is in america
Attractive in the face? They all look the same. But women do find black guys Attractive.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Ethniframementalcel and rand anon
Women can sense your racism and instinctively avoid you because of it

• JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 16058, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and 1 other person
Women can sense your racism and instinctively avoid you because of it

It is racist to replace a tall Black male with a tall White male. Simple.

• +1
I don't think there are mixed gyms where I live. All gyms here are filled with bloated stinky manlets grunting and screaming
It's brutal but at the same time I like it, I have all this eye candy to look at but I know if I even attempted to try I'd be banned out the gym.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Ethniframementalcel
To continue our discussion from yesterday, don’t you think the creator would be upset at your disdain for black people?

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
How much do you lift?

• +1
There was this one Hispanic looking girl ,probably a Stacy lite. Doing some exercises in front of me,I had a good view of her ass in the air. And it gave me extra motivation on extra reps, like that's what you want don't you! One more!
2945443 2874354 FB IMG 1640222027646

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 16058 and 8 others
How much do you lift?
I use machines at just getting started again, I don't try to strain myself and kill my body for the next day,so I do about 40-50 pounds ,and bust out reps.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
I use machines at just getting started again, I don't try to strain myself and kill my body for the next day,so I do about 40-50 pounds ,and bust out reps.
Bro, which machine?

What was his face like? And don't underrate just because you're biased jfl. He's probably above avg for his race
No he wasn't, just looked like the typical zoomer nigger

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Growth Plate
What kind of hair did he have? Lightskin or darkskin?
Dark skin ,growed out a little bit. He wasn't some big gangster looking black dude.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
facepill, dimorphismPill, BBCpill, white guilt pill, NTpill
Niggerpill iin general

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Growth Plate
How much do you weigh?

I do more then 10 reps fucktard
You never said that. I was assuming you did the typical 3x10. How many reps? 12? 15? More than that is considered endurance and pointless to most lifters. Just do around 10 reps with heavier weight

You never said that. I was assuming you did the typical 3x10. How many reps? 12? 15? More than that is considered endurance and pointless to most lifters. Just do around 10 reps with heavier weight
That's stupid,you need reps. It's pointless to just lift 10 times.

Legit, typical muslim country shit :feelskek:, going to the gym in the unholy hours of 11pm and seeing coping brown tanned manlets with airpods and perms grunting on their 20th set of hammer curls, the glancing over at the coping 50yo baldcels coping with half ROM on the chest fly machine, and then seeing some wierd nerdy zoomers playing hopscotch on the smith machine. Truly like a different game serverv

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
That's stupid,you need reps. It's pointless to just lift 10 times.
How many reps do you do? Bro you're coming across an oldcel that knows nothing about weightlifting

When I say 10 reps, I was talking about 3 sets of 10. Which is just 10 reps, followed by a rest period (like a minute), then another 10 reps, rest and the final 10 reps, for a total of 30 reps per exercise. Dwayne, are you just doing 1 set of 30 reps using very light weight? Rip your intensity

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
How many reps do you do? Bro you're coming across an oldcel that knows nothing about weightlifting

When I say 10 reps, I was talking about 3 sets of 10. Which is just 10 reps, followed by a rest period (like a minute), then another 10 reps, rest and the final 10 reps, for a total of 30 reps per exercise. Dwayne, are you just doing 1 set of 30 reps using very light weight? Rip your intensity
No lol I try to get 80-100 reps on each machine i. Might start out at 30 but do 25 then it might go down to 15 since I start feeling it and get winded.

to be fair, lots of blacks go to the gym, and have a good sense of masculinity compared to other races rn. they haven't been feminized...

(yet)

• +1
Legit, typical muslim country shit :feelskek:, going to the gym in the unholy hours of 11pm and seeing coping brown tanned manlets with airpods and perms grunting on their 20th set of hammer curls, the glancing over at the coping 50yo baldcels coping with half ROM on the chest fly machine, and then seeing some wierd nerdy zoomers playing hopscotch on the smith machine. Truly like a different game serverv
Jfl this. And you have the deformed bald boomers with quasimodo frame and build come and tell you how to workout, it's wild.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444

I'm not a expert on weight lifting,but as long as you feel it. The Motto "no pain no gain"

I see others way worse then me doing one set of reps and getting up. Then there's others busting out way more weight then me on these machines,idk how they do it.

Also when I started weight lifting at 15 I used to bench press as much as I could with my best friend,I did get some big arms and chest from doing curls and bench pressing. I remember when I was 17 and lost my muscles,some girl that came over to see me and my friend asked me what happened to me.

• +1
Jfl this. And you have the deformed bald boomers with quasimodo frame and build come and tell you how to workout, it's wild.
Jfl i had a few instances of those bald hunched bloated boomers with beer guts come over and tell me "noo you shouldn't rest for more then 1 minute between sets, your muscles won't get big like that :soy:" jfl, the more you rest between sets the better, it's just that it takes up time, but if you have the luxury then its ideal to ldar for minutes between compound sets for max strength

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and buckchadley31

There was also one time I got a personal trainer at 20 years old, he fucking killed me. I couldn't hardly move the next day. So I said never again will I get a personal trainer I'll do it my own way.

I'm not a expert on weight lifting,but as long as you feel it
If doing 100 reps was ideal then every top tier bodybuilder would've been doing it

100lbs for 10 reps is just as much work as 25lbs for 125 reps, but it requires significantly less time and you probably would get better gains from it

• Hmm...
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
to be fair, lots of blacks go to the gym, and have a good sense of masculinity compared to other races rn. they haven't been feminized...

(yet)
It just comes down to they think black guys are sexy in the west. I'm masculine, don't do shit for me.

I'm currently trying to convert body fat to muscle mass but I'm not looking to bulk up. I want to maintain my body weight. In that situation, how many reps should I be aiming for since I imagine that I should be aiming for endurance for my goals? Should I go for 20 reps each set?

There was also one time I got a personal trainer at 20 years old, he fucking killed me. I couldn't hardly move the next day.
Because you actually trained and tore your muscle fibers :lul: Jfl at this @buckchadley31 @TsarTsar444
Quit training like an endurancemaxxing pussy doing 1 set of 500 reps when you can lift heavy weight for a normal amount of reps and get better gains. Brutal delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) is normal for the first week but then it's less brutal after that. As long as you're not like training the same muscle group everyday, you get enough sleep and eat enough, you'll just recover and be fine

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and TsarTsar444
It just comes down to they think black guys are sexy in the west. I'm masculine, don't do shit for me.
I was just talking to a blackcel on reddit who is a sexually frustrated 25 year old virgin. Are you really sure that black men are slaying in America? I personally think black guys are hot. But I'm a cuck. Not a white woman. So my opinion doesn't count. lol.

• Woah
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
I’ve seen ur real face, you look bad.

You need to actually rtt

I was just talking to a blackcel on reddit who is a sexually frustrated 25 year old virgin. Are you really sure that black men are slaying in America? I personally think black guys are hot. But I'm a cuck. Not a white woman. So my opinion doesn't count. lol.
Yeah I'm sure ,no reason for me to make it up. I'm white